One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
We are helping to a International Software Company to recruit QA Engineer (Or Hybrid system in Barcelona and remote). It’s full remote, but they need someone who live in Spain
Our global team, based in Europe, North America and Australia, ensure that our cutting-edge technology is implemented with precision and expertise.
Whether your passion lies in academic research or providing solutions to enhance democracy around the world, help us drive elections into the future, one ballot at a time.
Interested in putting your brain to the test? The Operations team is looking for dedicated engineers and analysts who thrive on solving technical challenges and strive for innovation. Surrounded by a team of experts who are motivated by making a difference and having a lasting impact on elections worldwide, you will be welcomed into a family that is proactive, adaptable and resilient in working toward improving election technology. The online voting solutions bring sophisticated research to the hands of millions of people worldwide, making elections secure, accessible and convenient. So, are you ready to transform and modernize elections with us? Apply today!
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer who will be part of the Delivery team responsible of watching over the quality of solutions delivered worldwide that are transforming the way that electoral processes are managed.
We value creativity, proactivity, overall view, strong teamwork mindset and a commitment to guarantee the customer’s satisfaction.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will be in charge of:
- Developing test plans and test cases based on business requirements of functional and non-functional specifications.
- Design, develop, and maintain automated tests.
- Bug reporting and tracking.
- Perform manual and automated testing of our systems.
- Building and delivering QA documentation.
- Controlling and completing coherence between Requirements / Use Cases and tests scenarios.
- Understand business workflows and technical documentation within a business context to support UAT activities.
- Should possess functional, regression and user acceptance testing experience.
- Relevant experience in test cases automation process.
- Working experience with Test automation and Scripting, using tools such as Selenium and Jmeter and scripting languages such as Java and/or Python.
- Experience in creation and execution performance, load, stress using JMeter or similar tool.
- Knowledge about continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases, writing and executing queries
- Experienced necessary in testing tools: Jira, TestRail and Redmine.
- Experience necessary in version control tools (specially GIT/Bitbucket)
- Be able to transform (BDD) Behaviour Driven Development scenarios to automation scripts using Java, Cucumber, Selenium, WebDriver.
- Experience testing RESTful APIs with Postman or similar tool.
- Desirable Working knowledge of Java or any other object-oriented programming language
- Written and spoken English at Negotiation level
The following would be an advantage:
- Proven experience in software testing, providing ISTQB certified tester.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Team player with a very positive attitude who supports a culture of trust, transparency and collaboration.
- Experience deploying software builds to various environments (VMs, Cloud instances, etc) using Ansible.
- Experience or knowledge in OpenStack and/or Openshift.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our quality and testing processes.
- Ability to work concurrently on several teams, each with specific instructions that may differ from team to team.
- Self- motivated, independent and proactive.
- Analytically minded and very detail oriented.
- Enjoys and exhibits a passion for testing, finding problem, analysing risk an assessing quality.
- Strong emphasis on exploration discovery and communication of software defects.
- Must be a self- starter who understand the details within a much larger context.
- Demonstrates ability to work around obstacles and organizational challenges to achieve results.
- Demonstrates ability to work around obstacles and organizational challenges to achieve results
- It’s permanent positions
- The salary range depending on the experience
- Medical Insurance
- English, Spanish, French, Catalan or Portugues Training