One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Technical Support Engineer
Denver, Colorado, United States
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our growing Support Team in Denver. Pix4D develops drone photogrammetry software and products that empower professionals around the world to capture, process, edit and assess their own maps and 3D models.
This role requires you to become an expert on our Pix4D products and provide technical support to both customers and partners. You will have the opportunity to solve data acquisition, processing and post-processing related issues for a wide variety of professional customers. The ideal candidate has a background in photogrammetry/geodesy/geomatics, excellent communication, and people skills, as well as interest and desire to evolve in a fast-growing technology company.
Pix4D is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Master Pix4D’s products and solutions and stay up to date on improvements
- Provide client support and resolve technical issues via a wide range of communication channels including a ticketing system (i.e. Zendesk), phone, Community (Forum)
- Encourage seamless communication between the development team and the end-user by sharing customer experiences and staying up to date with the state of the product development
- Responsible for resolving technical issues for customers in USA, you’ll work closely with other Support experts in Lausanne (Switzerland) and support the Pix4D subsidiaries in Berlin, Denver, Madrid, Tokyo
- Create, update and maintain Knowledge Base articles as required
- Help grow our Community
- Propose and implement initiatives that improve the customer experience and help the team scale-up
- Proven experience and knowledge in the field of Geodesy, Photogrammetry, Geomatics or similar .
- Customer-oriented, empathetic, caring about solving user problems.
- Independent and well-organized team player.
- Previous experience with Support is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of drones and digital cameras (photography) is a strong advantage.
- At least one year of experience in photogrammetry, GIS, Surveying, or RTK devices.
- Proficient English language skills required; Spanish is considered an advantage.
- Knowledge about the Survey instruments.
- Flexible and open-minded attitude, and ability to feel at home in a fast-paced and growing international environment.
- Perfect fit with Pix4D’s values: passionate, positive, collaborative and respectful attitude.
What we offer
- Exciting work with a cutting edge technology and in a fast-growing international company
- Well located office in the LoHi neighborhood of Denver, close to public transportation and parking
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Open vacancy policy and sick time
- Paid public holidays
- 401k plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Social Events
- Pet Friendly Workplace
- Engage in projects that involve other team members around the world
- Learning and professional development opportunities
Pix4D is a unique, fun, and intellectually stimulating company where you can grow and excel in your field. Our environment is authentic and multicultural, a place where we respect and learn from each other in the pursuit of being the best at what we do. Get more information here.
Pix4D promotes ersity and offers opportunities across all levels and career paths in all of its offices regardless of gender, race, or religion. We use standardized and structured interviews to ensure all candidates are treated equally and avoid any discrimination.
CompanyWhen you work at Pix4D, you empower professionals worldwide to digitize reality through survey-grade georeferenced 2D maps and 3D models. These outputs can be measured, analyzed, and shared, all based on data from images taken by plane, drone, or mobile phone.
We build solutions that take advantage of technology including reality capture, computer vision, digital twins, and machine learning to help solve our customers’ most complex challenges.
Founded in 2011, Pix4D has its headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland and commercial and R&D offices in Denver, Berlin, Shanghai, Tokyo and Madrid.