One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Coinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. We provide a smart and sophisticated user experience application to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner. Our mission is to build the most sophisticated multi-chain crypto treasury management platform for DAOs & companies.
Learn more about our values, culture, and career opportunities here: Life at Coinshift.
Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $150M+ in processed payments to having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.
Customer Success Manager
As our Customer Success Manager, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to play a key role in driving the growth and success of our cutting-edge web3 organization. You’ll be responsible for crafting and executing innovative strategies that enhance customer satisfaction and accelerate business growth. In this dynamic role, you’ll leverage your skills in both customer success management and business development to forge strong relationships with our clients and prospects.
- Provide demos to potential clients (Target leads) and guide them through the onboarding process, answering questions and addressing concerns.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product, engineering, and marketing, to ensure clients receive the support and guidance they need.
- Work closely with customers to understand their needs and help them achieve their goals, providing excellent customer service and support.
- Analyze customer data to identify trends and develop strategies to improve the customer journey, increase customer retention and usage of our products, and drive business growth.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of potential customers, conducting regular outreach to gather feedback and address concerns.
- Develop and execute customer success plans to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Work with the team to close new business, using your strong understanding of sales and marketing strategies to drive revenue growth.
- Maintain and continually enhance the self-service pipeline as required.
- Build strong relationships with customers, becoming their trusted advisor and ensuring they are successful using our products.
- Continually improve the customer experience and provide feedback to internal teams on product and service improvements, using your proactive problem-solving skills to identify opportunities for improvement.
- 2+ years of experience in customer success or a related field, with a proven track record of driving customer satisfaction and retention.
- Proven experience in business development, with a strong understanding of sales and marketing strategies and the ability to close new businesses.
- Strong knowledge of the crypto market and financial tools, with a deep understanding of the blockchain and crypto industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal teams.
- Active listening skills, with the ability to understand customer needs and provide solutions that meet their goals.
- Proactive problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify opportunities for improvement and drive changes that enhance the customer experience.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong time management and organization skills.
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as Hubspot, Intercom, and Notion tools, with experience using them to drive business growth, would be a plus.
- Bonus points if you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
Perks & Benefits
💻 Equipment Stipend
Unleash your productivity and creativity with our unbeatable remote office setup package - a generous equipment stipend to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably and effectively.
⌛ Flexible Time Off
At Coinshift, we believe in the power of taking time to recharge and rejuvenate. That’s why we offer unlimited time off to all team members, with the average taking a refreshing 4-6 weeks.
💰 Get Paid in Real Time, in Crypto
Want to be at the forefront of the Web3 revolution? Join our team and get the option to be paid in Crypto - with our partnership with SuperFluid, you’ll have access to real-time salary streaming.
💼 Coworking Space Coverage
We’ll cover the expenses if you choose to work at a coworking space. Allowing you to work in a professional and productive environment while keeping your work-life balance intact.
🏄 Annual Retreats
And, once a year, we’ll whisk you away to an amazing destination for our annual team retreat, where you’ll collaborate, bond, and make unforgettable memories!
Our Interview Process
- Initial Screen (30 mins): We’ll assess your qualifications to ensure they align with the job requirements.
- Culture Fit Call (60 minutes): We’ll assess your fit with our company culture and values to ensure you’ll thrive in our environment.
- Take-Home Assessment (3-5 hours): You’ll have the chance to showcase your skills and experience in a tangible way.
- Assessment Deep Dive (60 Minutes): The hiring manager will guide you through a detailed review of your assessment.
We look forward to your application!