One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Data Quality Assurance Specialist
4×10, REMOTE, USA
PureRED is looking for one (1) Quality Assurance Specialist (QAS). A QAS partners closely with our Production Artists and their teams, to ensure that we are printing accurate data in our client’s weekly promotional ads. You will be almost like a detective: reviewing lines of data, running scripts and looking for any errors. You will be proofing information in our OMS (Offer Management System) as well as in Excel spreadsheets. If errors are found, you will research it with your team and provide feedback as needed.
PLEASE NOTE: Although this role can be remote, you must be based in the United States and be willing to work either EST or CST hours.
The hours for this role are Tuesday-Friday; Tuesdays 11a-10p EST, Wednesday-Friday 9a-8p EST. (4×10).
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be familiar and comfortable with Excel to navigate within spreadsheets.
- Be used to looking at data (copy data, pricing data, and images) and reviewing for accuracy.
- Understand basic functions of InDesign and custom plugin functions.
- Have keen eye for detail and can spot even small errors; missing or extra punctuation, differences in spacing, etc.
- Have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Comfort with/preference for MacOS
- Excellent written communication
Three (3) buckets of Responsibilities:
Quality Control and Content Management (85%): performs review in various systems
- Performs review in ad building as well as data delivery systems. Reviews all work before being released to client.
- Review data in the PureRED ad building system and PureRED data delivery system. Correct errors found
- Export data to the PureRED QA system
- Work with cross-functional groups to maintain quality of data and process
- Ensure information accuracy in all systems and timely delivery to the client
- Arrange images attractively in web-based software
Process Optimization & Reporting: (10%)
- Review and improve current processes to ensure efficiency & effectiveness
- Report metrics to management with feedback as requested
Training: Refresher & New rollouts (5%)
- Provide “on-the-spot” training as well as refresher training as needed both internally within the QA Team as well as to Production team members when applicable. May be asked to assist with development and roll-out of any enhancements and/or new data processes.
- 1+ years’ experience in data entry, processing, or proofreading.
- Process-driven with ability to see “big picture” but can break down process and optimize inidual steps or components
- Ability to review data, identify errors and engage in feedback with other teammates.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to perform self-directed research
- Excellent multi-tasking, proofreading, and organization skills with precise attention to detail
- Can easily learn complex processes and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with cross-functional partners within the Company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- Independent and collaborative nature
- Works well within a team-environment and independently
- 1+ years’ experience with InDesign and creative composition.
- Basic Excel proficiency
- Lago (Comosoft) experience
Who is PureRED?
PureREDers are passionate problem solvers who Create with Courage, Embrace Curiosity, and Celebrate Inidualism. We Give Back, Execute with Precision, and Prove our Worth. PureRED has No Ego, Has Fun at All Costs, and, above all, Believes.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
PureRED (“the Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. In addition, the Company complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. Decisions concerning employment are based strictly on an inidual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of the other applicants or employees, and the inidual’s past performance, if applicable, within the Company. Employment decisions include, but are not limited to, recruitment, hiring, promotions, salary or other compensation, benefits, transfers, discipline, layoffs, termination, and training.
Level of Education
No Travel Required
Job Site: Facility, Remote or Onsite
What is the shift for the position?
Full-time 1st shift (Days)
This position is located in North Huntingdon.