One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Corporate Paralegal
Redesign Health has recently become aware of the fraudulent use of our name on job postings and via recruiting emails that are illegitimate and not in any way associated with us. Redesign Health will never ask you to provide sensitive personal information as part of the recruiting process, such as your social security number; send you any unsolicited job offers or employment contracts; require any fees, payments or access to any financial accounts; and/or conduct text-only interviews. If you suspect you are being scammed or have been scammed online, you may report the crime to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and obtain more information regarding online scams at the Federal Trade Commission. If you have any questions regarding the authenticity of any communication sent purportedly by on or behalf of Redesign Health, we encourage you to contact us here.
Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a ersity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redesign Health is a company that powers innovation in healthcare. We develop technologies, tools, and insights that lower the barriers to change in healthcare, and provide a platform that enables founders and the broader healthcare ecosystem to build high-quality health solutions at scale. We have powered the launch of over 30 companies to-date, impacting more than ten million lives across many aspects of the healthcare ecosystem including cancer care, teleaudiology, COVID-19 testing, metabolic health and more. We’re on a mission to redesign health for everyone.
About the Job:
As our Corporate Paralegal, you will support our growing Legal, Policy, and Compliance (LPC) team on a broad range of legal matters. In this role, you will be a key contributor in corporate governance management for Redesign Health and our early stage operating companies and scaling our legal department’s processes so we can provide best-in-class legal services to our 40 (and counting) operating companies.
You will report to our Corporate Counsel and work with our LPC team at our New York City headquarters or remotely.
What you will do:
- Maintain and file corporate records (including resolutions, board of directors changes, annual reports) and assist with the contract execution process and the implementation of a new contract management system.
- Provide administrative support for documents and activities related to new corporate entity formations and other corporate activities and restructurings.
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of template corporate governance policies, standard legal contracts, and matrixes and playbooks for standard legal workstreams.
- Research regulations, laws, case law and legal articles to assist with the preparation of reports, blog articles and legal advice.
- Assist with coordinating with outside legal counsel and other third-party vendors used by the LPC team.
What you will need:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- You have 2+ years of relevant corporate paralegal experience in a major law firm or mid-sized technology company.
- You have a strong proficiency in Google Suites, including Word, Excel, and Gmail.
What you will bring to the table:
- You have experience handling various standard corporate governance and housekeeping workstreams.
- You exhibit a positive attitude and ability to handle large workstreams and multiple tasks from various company stakeholders.
- You have strong time management, project management and organizational skills that enable thoughtful work on a variety of projects.
Who you are:
- Instills Trust: You are consistent, follow through on commitments, and practice what you preach. You gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Action Oriented: You readily take action on new opportunities with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. You display a can-do attitude, and step up to handle tough issues.
- Plans & Aligns: You set objectives to align with broader organizational goals, and know how to break goals down into appropriate initiatives and actions with relevant milestones and schedules.
You will work out of one of the following locations:
- In-office: New York, NY
- Remote: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Full-time base salary range of $88,000 plus a competitive equity & benefits package listed under the “Why work with us?” section.
What Redesign is all about
Redesign’s mission is to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Redesign healthcare – We bring positive change to patients’ lives
- Own the outcome – We do the work to get the job done
- Be trusted partners – We strive to be the teammates and co-founders of choice
- Champion erse perspectives – We work to unlock our joint potential
- Practice kindness – We aim to build bridges, not walls
- Learn continuously – We focus on constantly growing as iniduals and as a team
Why work with us?
We care deeply about your well-being. And we’ve tailored our unique benefits around your wellness. Check out our full range of benefits here, and a few of our highlighted benefits below:
- Benefits for your physical wellness:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage with no monthly contribution for you and your dependents (for all of our plans!)
- Quarterly in-home house cleaning
- $50 a month wellness stipend
- Benefits for your financial wellness:
- 401K match
- Student loan repayment contribution
- Tax preparation services
- Benefits for your mental wellness:
- Unlimited PTO
- An annual 2-week company-wide winter break
- 2 month sabbatical after 4 years
- Reimbursements to Spotify & Headspace
- Benefits for the wellness of parents:
- 16 week full paid parental leave
- Maven Clinic access with $2k lifetime contributions to fertility & adoption services
- Diaper subscription service & summer camp reimbursement program