One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Executive Assistant III
Full Time 576850
JOB FAMILY SUMMARY:
Administrative Support provides a wide variety of office support and administrative functions in support of the department and/or leader. Requires proficiency in the full range of general office services and functions as well as knowledge of the services of their department and work assignments while handling details that may be confidential and critical in nature.
The Executive Assistant III is responsible for handling confidential information and maintaining professionalism in dealing with leaders. The incumbent’s responsibilities may include schedule management, coordination of travel and events, project planning and drafting of internal and external communications. The Executive Assistant III will also be responsible for gathering data, creating ad hoc reports and preparing presentation materials.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Four (4) years of progressive administrative support or clerical work experience, with one (1) of those years of work experience as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate in a clear and understandable manner
- Responsive and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently while working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and judgment to proactively identify and solve problems
- Ability to research, analyze and interpret complex data
- Ability in end-to-end project management with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and use time effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with tact and diplomacy, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to interact with colleagues and customers in a tactful manner and recognizes the importance of building professional and positive working relationships
- Ability to anticipate needs and identify opportunities to add value
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint)
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively manage the leader’s calendar with a focus on efficient time utilization and time conflict management, ensuring that the executive is appropriately represented at all forums.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Management of complicated travel arrangements which include a personalized detailed travel itinerary including flights, hotels, transfers, and pre-reads for meetings.
- Prepare and track expense reports, including reconciling all credit card receipts.
- Draft, edit and proofread business correspondence and presentations.
- Attend staff meetings, record minutes and create a summary of the meeting, highlighting the significant issues, distributing meeting minutes and documents, as assigned.
- Assist with the budgeting process and budget tracking, making sure to track deadlines, and provide coordination to ensure a successful process. Track invoices, create purchase orders, and coordinate with Finance on these matters.
- Manages projects in support of business objectives and provides metrics reports and analysis of data.
- Plan and execute special projects such as departmental events, offsite meetings, and team building activities.
- Meet and greet visitors and clients, coordinate conference rooms and make meal arrangements.
- Serve as representative on department team-building activities and peer recognition.
- Foster relationships with several partners to be able to best support the leader and/or departmental programs and goals.
- Assist with providing onboarding support to new team members; and ensure they have the needed resources to get started.
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations regarding Board of Directors and Committee matters, including advance distribution of materials in electronic/paper format.
- Orders, maintains and ensures availability of supplies and materials for the department.
- Run work-related errands as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- This role regularly utilizes a computer, including the use of a monitor, mouse and keyboard.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.