One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Job Category: Human Resources
Requisition Number: RECRU002363
US – Remote United States
Ulteig is currently seeking talented and motivated Recruiter candidates. This person will work with hiring managers, other leaders and Talent Acquisition colleagues to manage the full cycle recruiting activities for assigned open positions. Recruiters are crucial contributors to key Talent Acquisition initiatives and activities.
Recruiters at Ulteig assist in executing the HR Strategy and our client’s business plan, as well as improve current processes and develop and deploy new processes as appropriate.
What You’ll Do
- Performs full cycle recruiting, typically for entry-senior level roles. Responsibilities include establishing recruitment strategy, posting positions, sourcing, reviewing rsums, conducting initial screens, presenting qualified candidates, conducting interviews, facilitating assessments, coordinating candidate debrief sessions, preparing offers of employment, ensuring completion of background checks/drug testing, and ensuring successful onboarding.
- Conducts sourcing for assigned roles utilizing candidate databases, professional networks, colleges, search engines, social media sources, and internal/external referrals to identify potential candidates for open roles and build pipelines for current and future positions. Partners with internal sourcing resources and external agency partners.
- Serves as a consulting partner to assigned clients; develops and maintains strong working relationships with respective hiring managers and HR Client Leaders. Delivers proactive communication, updates and reports to stakeholders.
- Acts as an ambassador of the Ulteig brand and delivers an excellent candidate experience. Manages and coordinates proactive communication with candidates including process overviews, setting expectations, compensation/benefits, post-offer discussions, offer letter review and closing.
- Effectively manages the candidate workflow and updates the applicant tracking system timely to ensures compliance to company, state and federal employment guidelines.
- May lead Talent Acquisition projects/initiatives as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Expect from You
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related degree, OR equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Talent Acquisition, HR or related business experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Experience in the AEC industry preferred.
- Excellent verbal/written communications with all levels of team members inside and outside of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to address issues and activities with a sense of urgency, handle sensitive situations and confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to examine current practices and present new ideas for process improvements.
- Excellent verbal/written communications with all levels, inside and outside of the organization.
- Ability to effectively build and maintain relationships with team members and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative to act and work through challenges to deliver quality work.
- Demonstrated ability to act with integrity by following Ulteig’s processes.
- Must have authorization to work permanently in the U.S.
As you consider applying for a position at Ulteig, we encourage you to think outside the box because we do! You might not meet 100% of the skills listed in a description, but we are committed to hiring people with exceptional talent, ability and potential, and then creating an environment where they can become the best versions of themselves.
We don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with the next outstanding Ulteig team member, so please apply if you think this role is a great match for your unique skills and strengths. And, yes, relevant military experience is absolutely considered for transitioning service members.
What You Can Expect from Ulteig
Ulteig is a purpose driven organization that has built a culture focused on people both our clients and our employees for over 75 years. Working at Ulteig is more than a job, it means you will have the opportunity to make a difference by creating and solving for a sustainable future.
We realize that a huge part of our success has relied heavily on the dedication and focus of our workforce; this is why we make investing in our employees a top priority. Being 100% employee-owned means, we take our own success and the success of our clients personally.
We offer our team members:
- Flexible Workplace
- Employee Ownership
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Collaborative Environment
- Innovative Culture