One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Remote Experienced Medical Writer
Job Locations: United States
Category: Medical Writing
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time,home-based experienced Medical Writer to join our team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Write IND modules, NDA modules and other related regulatory documents
- Write clinical study reports, protocols, and protocol amendments
- Coordinate quality control reviews of those documents and maintain audit trails of changes
- Interact closely with the sponsor, and other Medpace subject matter experts
- Advanced degree in a life science (PhD or PharmD preferred);
- At least 4 years of prior medical writing experience in the clinical research or pharmaceutical industry;
- Strong computer skills, project management skills, and a high attention to detail; and
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
People. Purpose. Passion. Make a Difference Tomorrow. Join Today
The work we’ve done over the past 30 years has positively impacted the lives of countless patients and families who face hundreds of diseases across all key therapeutic areas. The work we do today will improve the lives of people living with illness and disease in the future.
Medpace Celebrates 30 Years
As we celebrate 3 decades of industry expertise and organic growth, we recognize the global team responsible for driving clinical development at Medpace. Click here to learn more about Medpace Celebrating 30 Years.
- Hybrid work-from-home options (dependent upon position and level)
- Competitive PTO packages – starting at 20+ days
- Company-sponsored employee appreciation events
- Employee health and wellness initiatives
- Wellness rooms and huddle rooms
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Structured career paths with opportunities for professional growth
- Discounts for local businesses
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Companies in 2021 and 2022
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility