One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Account Manager, Legal
CUSTOMER SUCCESS, SMB – CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGEMENT
Scorpion is the leading provider of technology and services helping local businesses thrive. We do this by helping customers understand local market dynamics, make the most of their marketing, and deliver experiences their customers will love. We offer tools to know what’s going on with marketing, competitors, and customers. We offer a unique blend of AI support and teams of real human people with local expertise committed to customer success. At Scorpion, we are ready to do whatever it takes to help our clients reach their goals. Our technology and personalized tools bring everything together to help local businesses easily understand their unique business, market, and customer needs. We put SEO, Reviews, Advertising, Email Marketing, Chat and Messaging, Social Media, Website, Lead Management, Appointment Scheduling, and more to work for local businesses. We’re a technology-led service with a human touch.
About the Role
We’re looking for an absurdly organized, articulate inidual to join our team as an Account Manager. Overarching responsibility includes ensuring the smooth running of digital and print marketing projects and social and email campaigns– from communicating the correct information to all team members to facing clients and reporting to the creative director.
An Account Manager should be interested in the client to develop strong, meaningful relationships. Timely communication is imperative to complete projects on time and within budget. An unrivaled level of organization is expected so that all campaigns run efficiently, with other team members relying on project organization to meet deadlines and understand client expectations. Knowledge of digital projects/collateral and social media will move you to the top of the list!
What your success will look like
- Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Reporting campaign details to the client and all team members
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and team members updated
- Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organized
- Offering creative ideas to the account manager to develop exciting campaigns and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity throughout projects
Who you are and what you bring
- 2+ years of marketing agency or digital marketing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- First-class organizational skills
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques, including digital platforms
- A proactive approach to creative projects
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Willingness to learn new programs
- A personable and professional character to build client rapport
- We invest in our employees by offering them erse benefits from best-in-class carriers. These benefits provide enough choice and flexibility to keep our employees and their families healthy and happy — today and tomorrow.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off, so you can rest, relax and recharge away from work
- Employee equity program
- Paid parental leave
- Paid cell phone and service
- Remote office allowance
- Professional development and development courses
- Regular manager check-ins to drive performance and career growth through Lattice
- Monthly company all-hands meetings
- We acknowledge that states have passed legislation promoting pay transparency. As a national employer, Scorpion has made the decision to post our expected pay rate or pay range (as applicable) in all our job postings, regardless of geographic location.
- The base salary is $70,000, exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. If you are hired at Scorpion, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. Additionally, we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider the internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the base compensation mentioned above is the total salary availability for the role. Hiring above the range would not be typical to allow for future & continued salary growth.
- The compensation package may also include incentive compensation opportunities in the form of discretionary bonuses or commissions.
$70,000 – $70,000 a year
Scorpion is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values ersity and inclusion.