One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
This is a remote-Part-time-Contract role
The Education Specialist supports learners using AAPC products. This part-time role specializes in assisting AAPC Practicode students. The Education Specialist acts as a subject matter expert (SME) in medical coding to accurately respond to learner’s questions via email.
This position is part-time, contract. 20-25 hours per week are required with no set schedule.
- Respond to Practicode questions via email
- Instruct and encourage learners by accurately answering email.
- Always provide excellent customer service. Be respectful, courteous, positive, and professional.
- Follow inbox operational protocols.
- Maintain AAPC’s industry standard level of accuracy in providing education to our members.
- Collaborate with a team of internal and external experts
- Positively contribute to AAPC’s well-established team of coding educators in providing industry-best training and membership experience.
- High School Diploma
- 5 years of medical coding experience
- Teaching/Instructing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication a must
- Excellent Organizational skills; able to prioritize workload and complete tasks effectively
- CPC, COC, or CIC Certification required
- Commitment to accuracy; attention to detail
- Pleasant and cooperative attitude with team-oriented disposition
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Who We Are:
AAPC (www.aapc.com) is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing training, certification, and solutions association in the business of healthcare. AAPC currently serves over 220,000 professional members in 50 countries with the mission of advancing the business of healthcare by providing professional training, industry-standard certifications, and innovative products and solutions to iniduals and organizations across medical coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management.
We are humble, integrity-centered, passionate, respectful, and entrepreneurial. We approach work and relationships with an abundance mentality, are trustworthy and transparent in all aspects of work, appreciate the benefits of ersity and never discriminate. We are open to new ideas, work quickly, intelligently, flexibly, and Dream Big to find ways to accomplish the impossible. There has never been a more exciting time at AAPC. Come join us and leave your mark on our history in the making. #WeAreAAPC.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
- Company-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Remote work-from-home
- Flexibility for family, pets, and personal needs
AAPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.