One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
job requisition id
The Project Assistant will provide administrative support for a State Assessment project, including but not limited to the following:
- Provides general administrative support.
- Maintains calendars.
- Develops and maintains efficient filing and tracking system for the projects.
- Provides meeting support, including preparation of materials and attendance.
- Prepares expense vouchers, travel reimbursements and invoices and submits to CBO.
- Assists with production and assembly of reports, presentations, and meeting materials.
- Performs general office tasks including photocopying, faxing, phone calls, e-mail, Federal Express.
- Works with web-based documentation system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS and 1+ years of work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Flexibility and ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Acute attention to detail and strong work ethic
Why Work With Us?
When you work with Cambium Assessment, you’ll be helping to design and build inspiring solutions that make a real impact on the online testing industry, as well as the educators and students we support.
Our ground breaking work includes:
- Advanced computer-adaptive algorithms
- Mobile support of user interfaces
- Learning management systems with social media features
- Universally accessible user interfaces
- Machine scorable items
In the 20212022 school year, we delivered more than 100 million online tests, successfully supported peak testing volumes exceeding 1.3 million simultaneous test takers, while ensuring an average response time of less than a tenth of a second. We have the most advanced features of any online testing system, and we continue to push boundaries to improve student performance measurement and enabling educators with actionable insights to drive better overall educational outcomes for our students. To learn more about our organization and the exciting work we do, visit www.cambiumassessment.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Cambium Learning Group is the education essentials company.
With an intentionally curated portfolio of respected global brands, Cambium serves as a leader in the education space, helping millions of educators and students feel more universally valued each and every day. In everything we do and across all our brands, we focus on the elements that are most essential to the success of education
Our family of companies includes:
- Cambium Assessment
- Lexia Learning
- Learning A-Z
- Voyager Sopris Learning
- Kurzweil Education
To learn more about the Cambium organization and our other career opportunities, visit www.cambiumlearning.com/about-us/careers
As a group, we value:
Simplicity – Across all our teams and all areas of our business, we create simplicity, making things easier and more clear for all those we work with.
Certainty – We continually strive to eliminate doubt, delivering solutions, services and communications that our customers know they can count on.
Now – We understand the need to make a difference not only for the future, but for today, and our people are committed to making the most of each moment we spend serving our customers.