One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote; Part-Time; Freelance
Kruze Consulting is looking for Senior Accountants to assist with the monthly close & reporting requirements of our clients. This inidual will work closely with the Controller/Account Manager and other staff members, on multiple engagements and provide support to complete the different requested services of the client.
Duties & Essential Job Functions
- Assist with supervising, directing, and reviewing the work of other accounting team members
- Acts as the first line of communication between Controllers and staff to ensure successful completion of all work
- Compute and process accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Supervise Reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts monthly
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends as requested
- Prepare financial reports monthly for each client for review by respective Controller/Account Manager
- Perform ad hoc assignments as requested pertaining to client needs
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Concentration in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 5 – 8 years of relative experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, accounting theory, principles, and practices
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) are a must
- Strong priority management skills
- Knowledge of research techniques to analyze data and make recommendations
- Ability to prepare statistical reports and analyze financial reports
- Ability to perform mathematical computations accurately and quickly
- Ability to identify and compute ratios and percentages
About the Firm:
Kruze Consulting provides Startup CFO Consulting to startups in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles and New York. The firm handles all Accounting, Bookkeeping, Finance, Human Resources and Tax issues. Kruze utilizes best of breed software tools such as QuickBooks,Xero, Gusto, Zenefits, Expensify, Bill.com, and Emburse. The client base is comprised of Seed, Series A, and Series B startups from YC, 500 Startups, & StartX.