One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Paid Media Specialist
The Penny Hoarder
Who We Are
Since opening our doors in 2001, Clearlink has been committed to growth and opportunity. We value a people-first mentality by providing our employees with resources and flexibility to live their best lives. Our people build brands that help our users and customers make decisions that improve their lives. We cultivate an environment that helps each Clearlinker excel in the ever-changing digital marketing and tech industry. Our team of Clearlinkers are highly driven, inquisitive, erse, empathetic, and exceptionally passionate iniduals. We create a culture of belonging and inclusion, and invite everyone to Act as an Owner to speak up, share ideas, and safely bring their whole selves to work.
Whether you’re applying for a position at Clearlink, The Penny Hoarder, Portent, or any of our other brands; we are all a part of the One Clearlink mission.
Perks Just For You
- Medical/Vision/Dental – Low cost competitive health coverage options with employer paid counseling services available for you and your family.
- 401(k) Matching – Start investing in your future after only 2 months of employment, employer matching starts at ~3%.
- Lifestyle Spending Account – Employer paid spending account to use toward physical, financial, and emotional well-being expenses.
- Flexible Time Off – Competitive time off balances. Accrued on a weekly basis (we’re paid weekly too!)
- Learning and Growth Opportunities – We have tuition reimbursement plans and a dedicated Learning and Development team.
- Paid Parental Leave – Employees can benefit from 2 weeks paid parental leave during their first year, and up to 6 weeks following one year of employment.
- Legacy Awards – Whether it’s a cash bonus or additional time off, each year you remain with Clearlink we celebrate your anniversary with a fun reward.
Summary of Role
If you have experience purchasing Facebook ads, handling meaningful paid media budgets, and staying updated on social and digital media trends, we want to hear from you! Clearlink is seeking a Media Buyer to build and coordinate ads primarily on Facebook for The Penny Hoarder, a brand sharing innovative money-saving tips in an engaging manner. This mid-level position requires prior experience and a keen desire to learn and excel in social platforms. The role entails supervising and optimizing campaigns, devising new initiatives, conducting A/B testing, growing to various platforms beyond Facebook, and optimally reporting performance metrics to management. Collaboration with account and editorial teams is vital to tailor content and strategize audience targeting. The position offers flexibility for remote candidates aligning with East Coast (EST) hours.
Crucial Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and optimize revenue, cost, pacing, and budgets for active campaigns.
- Conceptualize and complete new campaigns, specifically on Facebook, employing A/B testing methodologies.
- Generate creative Facebook Ads and perform comprehensive analysis to optimize headlines, teasers, images, bids, and target audiences.
- Expand initiatives to platforms like Twitter, TikTok, Quora, Pinterest, Snapchat, and native ad platforms.
- Provide performance reports and insights to management, working closely with account management and editorial teams.
- Uphold content quality and brand consistency, adapting strategies to meet company objectives
- 3-4 years of marketing experience, predominantly in Social Media Ads (Facebook expertise preferred).
- Consistent track record to deliver measurable results and scale campaigns from inception to completion.
- Proficiency in owned platforms, encompassing pixel placement, targeting, custom audiences, optimizations, and sophisticated bidding techniques.
- Strong analytical capabilities for interpreting digital performance data.
- Creative approach and excellent ad messaging skills across buying platforms.
- Positive, inquisitive demeanor with a continuous learning demeanor and meticulous attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication, time management, and adaptability skills, growing both independently and collaboratively.
- Encourages a positive work environment, accepts feedback, and adjusts to meet team and company needs.
Why Work For Us
We care deeply about the wellbeing of our people which is why we strive to build and cultivate an environment where everyone can make an impact, no matter their area of expertise. As Clearlinkers, we value the meaning of community, and we celebrate our ersity through our Employee Resource Groups. Our ever-expanding reach means we’re always finding more ways to help people make better decisions that improve their everyday lives, which is why we need you.
At Clearlink, we believe everyone is a part; no one is apart. As an equal opportunity employer, we reject discrimination and bias through frequent ersity trainings, forward thinking and inclusive hiring processes, and company-wide activities to celebrate our workforce and community. We know that the best workforce is a erse workforce.