One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
- ALL DEPARTMENTS OPERATIONS
- PART TIME
Since our founding in 2015, Codecov has evolved from a one person team to a distributed remote family. We have team members all across the world and we’re committed to building disruptive testing tools and code coverage reports that will allow developers to develop healthier code. Similar to the customers we serve, Codecov is a erse group of curious and creative iniduals. Join us on a mission to devise, validate, and oversee the creation of software testing and code coverage products.
About the Role
We are looking for an Executive Assistant that will be primarily responsible of supporting their Direct Manager, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently. The Executive Assistant will maintain and refine internal processes that support to the highest-ranking executives company-wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for Direct Manager, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contact database
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
- 2 years experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Workspace and Slack and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidences