At Cutover, we're focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence, so we've built the world's first enterprise-wide work orchestration and observability platform that enables seamless human and machine collaboration. We've just announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures, and Contour Ventures) and we're thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
What does this role mean to us?
As our Senior Technical Recruiter, you will grow technical recruiting here, build strong relationships with our leaders in engineering and product, and contribute your skills and experience to wider people team initiatives. We are looking for someone curious and eager to grow, who is excited about the prospect of advancing quickly alongside the trajectory of Cutover as a company.
- What will you be doing as our Senior Tech Talent Partner?
- Contributing and leading projects across multiple topics including employer branding, diversity and inclusion, candidate experience, and wider people team initiatives.
- Utilizing our ATS (Greenhouse), social media, and other creative tools to source candidates. You'll take ownership of our technical recruiting toolkit and tech stack, making sure we're leveraging it to its fullest to build networks of specialists across the globe.
- Encouraging and supporting others to build inclusive teams and environments; you'll support interviewer and hiring manager enablement in this area and act as a big proponent of D&I initiatives across the wider business.
- Screening and managing candidates through our hiring processes.
- Forging great relationships with the Cutover team.
- What we'd like you to bring to the table...
- Experience recruiting in-house for a range of technical positions including engineering, product management, data, design, and delivery roles.
- Experience recruiting in the US and UK; you appreciate the complexity of hiring across continents, time zones, and cultures.
- The ability to build a strong rapport with different partners and stakeholders, whether they be candidates, hiring managers, interviewers, or teammates; you utilise your communication skills and are highly flexible in your approach to working with others.
- Experience scaling technical orgs and processes; you recognise as we grow so too does our approach towards interviewing, sourcing, and way of working.
- A creative approach to sourcing; if Linkedin isn't yielding results you have a multitude of other tools and resources you can turn your hand to.
- Start-up experience desirable; you appreciate start-ups can be full of chaos, challenges, and fun. Infrastructure needs building from the ground up, and you enjoy contributing to the journey, not simply refining the end result.
- You understand the importance of building inclusive teams and strive to bring diversity to your pipelines and processes, focusing on doing what's right, not what will be the quickest route to making a hire.
The good stuff...
- You'll be given a solid compensation plan. We want all of our team members to feel a genuine sense of ownership in what we're building here at Cutover. We're excited to offer Share Options as part of our compensation package.
- 20 days of PTO per year + NY public holidays, and we want you to take all of them!
- A top-tier private health insurance package (dental + vision included).
- A 401k contribution plan.
- We believe in a flexible, autonomous way of working. We provide work from home stipends, and we have built a trusting environment together: do great work, and build an office+home schedule that suits your scenario.
- A personal learning and development budget through Learnerbly.
- If you're thinking of starting or growing your family, then you'll be in great company - more than half of our team are parents and we've built a globally consistent parental leave approach that we're proud of.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidized therapy sessions to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms.
Company name: Cutover
Remote job title: Senior Technical Recruiter