Tempus is a DeFi protocol built for AMM-powered interest rate swaps. We have raised more than $30 million in funding, and are supported by Lemniscap, Jump Capital, Distributed Global, GSR, Wintermute, Tomahawk.VC and others.
Using Tempus, users can obtain capital-efficient fixed yields backed by variable staking or lending yields. For example, Tempus will be the first protocol to release fixed-rate ETH 2.0 staking via Lido. Tempus will also integrate with Compound, Aave, Yearn, and Rari Capital.
This is a full-time, fully remote position. We have a preference for working on EU timezones.
You are an experienced product manager with strong leadership, organizational and execution skills.
- Leads and motivates a team of engineers and designers, and maintains team health.
- Understands the strategic and competitive position of Tempus and aim to deliver products and features (dApp, website, etc.) that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager at a top startup or large tech company
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
- A dedication to deliver the best possible version of the product, on time
- A deep understanding of what Tempus does, including a good understanding of interest rate derivatives in traditional finance
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Finance, or other STEM field
- Excellent organizational, cross-functional collaboration and leadership skills
- Ability to operate and work effectively in a remote setting
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary (paid in USDC) and token rewards
- Regular travel to offsites
All applications are handled in complete confidence. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis and encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible.