One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't be flushing down the toilet.
Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale-because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
Typeform is growing quickly. We are looking for a Candidate Experience Specialist to help us guide candidates through a world-class hiring process. You will be a part of the Candidate Experience Team, which aims to ensure every candidate who interviews at Typeform has a meaningful interaction, just like our product.
You will be responsible for coordinating day-to-day recruiting efforts within the parameters of our larger global recruitment strategy. As an candidate experience specialist, you will manage and support recruitment processes; contribute to candidate experience initiatives; respond to recruitment-related email and phone inquiries; perform data entry, track applicant status and ensure the interviewer database is updated and current.
You will work with recruiters and hiring managers to coordinate and schedule interviews as requested. You should have a proven ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities, work with a high sense of urgency; and build strong, productive relationships. You have a passion for the recruiting industry and a sincere desire to expand your exposure to this field.
About the Role
Here's what you'll do:
- Communicate with and provide information to candidates, recruiters and the engineering interviewing community
- Own all operational aspects of our talent branding events over the next year
- Manage candidate logistics during the interview process
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Assist in recruiting operational projects and strategies
Here's what we're after:
- You are sharp, organised, and committed to "getting it done"
- You can handle high volume, and understand the importance of prioritising
- You're professional and savvy, but don't take yourself too seriously
- You have superior customer service skills.
- You take initiative; resourceful in hunting for information and unafraid to ask questions
- You possess excellent attention to detail, including accuracy in spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- You have strong follow-up skills; keeps all the balls in the air
- You have prior hands-on experience with HR systems preferred (Greenhouse
- Think you're a good fit? Hit apply-success might be just around the corner
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Company name: Typeform
Remote job title: Candidate Experience Specialist
Job tags: saas / subscription, freemium, design, marketing services, software, websites