One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Hims & Hers is a consumer-first platform transforming how customers fulfill their health and wellness needs. Its digital platform enables access to treatments for a broad range of conditions, including those related to sexual health, hair loss, dermatology, mental health, and primary care. Hims & Hers connects patients to licensed healthcare professionals who can prescribe medications when appropriate. Prescriptions are fulfilled online through licensed pharmacies on a subscription basis, making accessing treatments simple, affordable, and straightforward. Through the Hims & Hers mobile apps, consumers can access a range of educational programs, wellness content, community support, and other services that promote lifelong health and wellness. Hims & Hers products can also be found in tens of thousands of top retail locations in the United States. Launched in November 2017, Hims & Hers serves the entire United States and select locations in the United Kingdom. The company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. For more information about Hims & Hers, please visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
Hims & Hers is looking for an outstanding Commercial Counsel to join our growing, collaborative Legal team. You will have the opportunity to work closely with teams across the company to help negotiate and document transactions and commercial relationships. You will get to work on interesting and novel issues that arise from the intersection of healthcare, technology, and ecommerce.
- Review, draft, and negotiate inbound and outbound commercial agreements, including but not limited to SaaS Agreements, Services Agreements, and Influencer/Marketing Agreements.
- Review and negotiate information security agreements such as data processing agreements (DPA) and business associate agreements (BAA).
- Advise cross-functional teams on legal risks, issues and strategy.
- Assist with Hims & Hers’ contracting process and help implement policies and procedures for contract management.
- Juris Doctor from an ABA-accredited law school
- Minimum 4 years of practicing law at a firm and/or in-house
- Experience drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements, including licensing agreements, marketing/advertising agreements, and supplier or distribution agreements
- Experience drafting and negotiating a variety of information security agreements
- Ability to provide solution-focused advice
- Experience working with SaaS/Software agreements
- Team-oriented mindset and positive attitude
- Ability to adapt quickly in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a fast paced technology company, start up or health care
We are focused on building a erse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Outlined below is a reasonable estimate of H&H’s compensation range for this role.
An estimate of the current salary range is $100,000 – $175,000.