One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Head of Quality Assurance (CET timezone) Remote job
Accelerating the Web3 transformation journey
SettleMint is here to make blockchain application development easy for developers, by providing the best high-performance low-code platform for blockchain development for enterprises and the public sector.
We are a venture-funded global scale-up, and we recently closed our series-A funding of 16 million, co-led by Molten Ventures and OTB Ventures. We reached a new phase of growth, and we are now going to expand our operations and teams really fast, with clients in financial services, retail, manufacturing, and public institutions across the globe, with branches in Belgium, UAE, India, Japan, and Singapore. We work closely with our growing network of partners in all regions enabling them to quickly deliver solutions to their clients.
How we work
We are a remote-first company, we work async (so you can focus on the actual work) and we empower our team members to take ownership of their work. We hire the best talents in the blockchain space and we trust their ability to do a great 100%!
Skills, values alignment, and cultural fit are equally important to us, as they will enable top-performing team members to rapidly grow their careers with us.
If this sounds exciting to you, go ahead and apply for this role!
About the role
As a QA Engineer Lead, you are responsible for maintaining a world-class quality level for our product. Your job will be to ensure that our product passes all checks before being released to our users. You gain a deep understanding of user, functional, and technical requirements and make sure our product meets all requirements and quality standards before launch. You’ll define what type of testing is required to deliver our product better and your responsibility to identify and eliminate any defects.You will hunt technical and UX issues, identify bugs, report them, and see that they’re dealt with. Part of the job will be focusing on preventing defects by bringing a QA mindset and culture to the team, making design and development processes run smoother from start to finish. You become an integral part of an international team, working remotely.As Head of QA, you’ll be in the Product Department, which groups three cross-functional teams: Strategy, Engineering (you will be here), and Customer Success. All are working together closely to craft the best possible product and go the extra mile to make our users successful.
For this role, we need you to be able to work on CET timezone
- Investigate product quality to make improvements
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Set up and maintain QA processes and practices
- Develop test plans and document test cases
- Perform manual and automated testing using test frameworks
- Identify, document, and track bugs until these are resolved
- Bring a QA mindset to the team
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- At least 2 years of experience as Team Lead/QA lead in building top-notch Quality processes in startups and working with mature processes in FAANG/Tier1 scale-ups, and enterprise-size companies
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Knowledge and immense love for blockchain. Active working experience in a blockchain or SaaS company in an enterprise context is a plus.
- Extensive experience in Test Architecture is a big plus
- Hands-on experience with security testing is a plus
- Hands-on experience with stress testing is a plus
- Familiarity with our tech stack: NextJS/React, NestJS/Node, Kubernetes, Solidity/Chaincode, and GIT and GitHub Actions
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Great communication skills and fluent in English
Benefits of working at SettleMint
- Be part of the Blockchain / WEB3 revolution
- Dynamic but stable scale-up, with the mission to make blockchain accessible for all
- A fun team to be in, with high standards and a culture of transparency and collaboration
- Flexible working hours, location, and async work environment
- Global colleagues who are passionate, hardworking, and smart, just like you!
- Constant training and coaching on both Blockchain Technology and Sales
- A fast-growing team that is fired up and passionate about what we do because, well, it is bloody important
- We care about your growth and development and promote lateral and vertical career progression
Inclusivity and belonging
SettleMint is inclusive for everyone and is for anyone.
We encourage candidates from all ethnic, gender, sexual, age, and abilities groups to apply and be part of our company.
We are a very erse team, and we want to continue our efforts in hiring and retaining the most erse talents from all over the world.
We believe in offering employees a flexible workspace to create a happy, productive, erse, and inclusive team.