One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Associate, Ads Business Operations
Location: US National
- Remote, United States
Netflix is one of the world’s leading streaming entertainment services with 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
The core Advertising team is charged with building a new, best in class ads organization to establish Netflix as the premiere platform for advertiser partners, and to drive advertising revenue.
In this role, you will:
- Manage projects and initiatives that make the Ads team more operationally efficient.
- Develop internal all-staff presentations, inclusive of content and production.
- Own and organize communication, deliverables, and centralized resources.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration with demonstrated expertise in managing projects and driving clarity of communication with multiple stakeholders.
- Lead change management and communications strategies for these initiatives.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of key business operations functions
- 2-4 years of experience in advertising/advertising-related fields, program and/or project management, and event management experience.
- Strong collaborator who embraces differing perspectives and experiences to make better decisions.
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Docs, Gmail, Drive, Calendar, and Google Slides)
- Demonstrated track record of creativity, innovation, and implementing better approaches.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects efficiently.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personaltop of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $85,000 – $450,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.