One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Director of Platform Product Management
About Hims & Hers:
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care from wherever is most convenient for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, we were listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
As Director of Platform Product Management, you will collaborate with leadership and functional partners to create systems and infrastructure to support the growth of the business and a seamless experience for our customers, providers and operations. This role will focus on our electronic medical records, fulfillment, pharmacy, ecommerce platform and other technical systems.
- Lead a team through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative features and products
- Consolidate feedback from growth, operations, medical and technical stakeholders to develop strategies to optimize and scale proprietary systems
- Manage long-term roadmaps and drivelong-term scalability balancing with day to day improvements
- Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers
- Attract, build, manage, and develop a team of growth product managers
- Establish data-backed shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Integrate company strategy, research and market analysis into product requirements to delivered user experience
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximize efficiency in a fast growing company with a constantly evolving environment
Experience and Skills:
- 12+ years of experience in Product Management
- 12+ years of experience working collaboratively with engineering and design teams
- 8+ years of experience hiring, managing, and developing both inidual contributors and senior leaders
- Experience in a consumer focused technology company and with complex systems
- Critical thinking/analytical leadership experience
- Strategic and tactical experience designing, building and executing scalable processes from scratch, ideally in an operations intensive environment.
- Experience presenting to senior executive audiences
- A deep understanding of technical communication systems including the use of APIs to enable communication between the core platform and third-party integrations.
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision healthcare plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Parental Leave
- 401k Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.