Title: Executive Assistant to the CRO
Location: Anywhere in the US
Articulate is looking for an executive assistant to join our amazing team and support our Chief Revenue Officer.
The ideal candidate thrives on helping executives be as productive and impactful as possible. You move quickly, thoughtfully, and meticulously to complete short- and long-term assignments, sometimes independently and other times in collaboration with executives. No project is too big or small for you. You are a consummate doer who looks for ways to improve processes, communication, and collaboration in a way that empowers you and those around you.
You have exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail but are flexible and willing to (cheerfully) switch gears at a moment s notice. You thrive in a role supporting others, experiencing their success as your success. You bring a good sense of humor and authenticity to everything you do. You feel a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for executing at a high level. You ask a lot of questions, proactively get answers, and make authentic connections with others throughout the organization. Finally, you are creative in proactively overcoming challenges and ambiguity to get things done.
You must possess a high level of honesty, integrity, and discretion.
What you’ll do:
- Manage Chief Revenue Officer’s calendar, including internal cross-functional meetings (product, marketing, recruiting, operations, enablement, finance, etc), and external customer sales and success meetings.
- Project-manage revenue team projects that can range from coordinating team leaders to doing research to support executive discussions on a topic.
- Track important revenue team milestones and prompt the Chief Revenue Officer to share positive recognition when goals are achieved. Coordinate team recognition and awards for achievements, work anniversaries, and life events.
- Take notes in meetings as appropriate and track follow-up tasks for the revenue team.
- Manage information flow by making sure the right folks are in the loop on executive decisions as needed.
- Help orient senior hires to our work and communication styles.
- Track requests for the Chief Revenue Officer; field requests for feedback and review from various Slack channels, leaders, and teams; create central, prioritized task lists; manage up to ensure nothing slips through cracks, and communicate back to leaders and teams on changes to deadlines.
- Coordinate the revenue team’s budgeting process and monitor budgets for variances.
- Make travel arrangements for the Chief Revenue Officer and travel to customer events, investor meetings, or team meetings as needed.
- Coordinate internal revenue team events, such as all hands with multiple speakers, interactive components like brainstorming, word clouds, surveys, etc, virtual team bonding events, and external events like customer user group sessions, executive briefings, etc., from research, selection, and negotiation of external vendors to internal communications and calendaring.
- Track expenses and prepare reports for the Chief Revenue Officer as needed.
- Complete ad-hoc special projects for the Chief Revenue Officer.
What you should have:
- You’ve been in a similar role for at least three years, reporting directly to senior leaders.
- You’re personable, professional, and approachable, with positive energy that people gravitate towards.
- You are action-oriented and thrive on getting stuff done at the highest level. You are operationally oriented.
- You understand what’s needed to take an idea to reality and are adept at driving every step of that process independently.
- You are exceptional at project management. In response to changing priorities and needs, you are unflappable. This means being comfortable with some organized chaos, which comes with the excitement and pace of working at a high-growth SaaS company.
- You’re super-organized; prioritization and time management are second nature to you.
- You’ve got excellent foresight not only to anticipate what our executives need but how you’ll support them.
- You combine high emotional and analytical intelligence to solve problems proactively, and your decision-making is grounded in solid data, sound judgment, empathy, and compassion.
- You have used Excel and Google Sheets to manage executive budgets; you can transform data into graphs and charts to tell stories visually; and you re comfortable learning and using Gantt charts and project management apps.
- You communicate clearly, succinctly, and directly, have excellent writing skills, and possess solid research skills.
- You are skilled at building trusted partnerships with tact, discretion, and thoughtfulness, given your exposure to the inner workings of the business.
- You have a demonstrated ability to find common ground with folks at all levels in the organization.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously; you have a sense of humor and can work while having fun in an ever-evolving environment.
- You are a thoughtful, trustworthy doer.