One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Information Security and Compliance Analyst
Full-time at TCX
Information Security Team
Job ID: 1445
Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC) is possibly the biggest Internet company you’ve never heard of. We started as a simple shareware site in 1993 and have since grown into a stable of businesses: Tucows Domains, Ting Internet and Wavelo.
What’s next at Tucows
We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the Internet!
Today, over one thousand people work in over 20 countries to help us make the Internet better. If this sounds exciting to you, join the herd!
The Information Security and Compliance Analyst is responsible for IT security solutions and responses for all corporate and production environments. This position will be responsible for maintaining, configuring, troubleshooting, auditing, and documenting the status of all security and compliance solutions, as well as assisting with planning and implementing incident response. The position supports the technology needs of the organization to provide a robust, secure, and reliable computing environment.
- Monitor information security requirements, policies, and compliance.
- Document and communicate security incidents, vulnerabilities and current state of the system.
- Facilitate security risk management activities, advise on threats, vulnerabilities, and mitigation strategies.
- Daily Scanning, Implementing and maintaining of information security tools and documentation.
- Provide support to internal teams with security concerns and with security incident response.
- Responsible for Spam Prevention and monthly vulnerability Scanning.
- Responsible for updating block lists, allow lists for our various in house rbls.
- Working with 3rd party companies to resolve spam complaints, blacklistings.
- Supporting the annual external audit.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in an information security role or equivalent.
- Experience in security and fraud prevention tools (Cybersource, Wireshark, nessus vulnerability scan).
- Experience in IDS/IPS, penetration and vulnerability testing.
- Experience in security risk assessments and IT audit.
- SSL certificate management.
- TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching.
- Experience in firewall and intrusion detection/prevention.
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Updating best practices, security procedures and standards.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Cyber Security or related field.
- Security certifications are an asset. #LI-NA
The base salary range for this position is $90,700 – $106,700. Range shown in $USD for US residents. Other countries will differ. Range may vary on a number of factors including, but not limited to: location, experience and qualifications. Tucows believes in a total rewards offering that includes fair compensation and generous benefits.