One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
HRIS and Reporting Specialist
United States Virtual Req #3251
As an HRIS & Reporting Specialist you will contribute to Sirva’s success by being responsible for the management, analysis and reporting of HR Information; ensuring accuracy and completeness of HR reporting and metrics to provide insight to business decisions. The role creates standard reports and provides internal clients with ad-hoc data for use in statistical analysis, strategic planning, internal/external surveys and presentations and reports.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Human Capital Management (HCM) system and other HR software packages and applications
- Responsible for providing Human Resources reporting and analytics. Demonstrates a keen interest in data. Delivers practical and insightful analytics to the Human Resources team and the business through HR reporting. Contributes to the development and maintenance of best in class reporting practices to bring standardization and consistency to Global metrics and reporting requirement associated with Human Resources – dashboard, turnover, headcount, new hires, etc.
- Interprets data, analyzes results using statistical techniques; identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Produces regular scheduled reports as well as ad-hoc data requests. Proactively creates reports and analysis and provides to the HR team
- Develops end user documentation, and providing support and training for all HCM system changes and/or developments when required
- Provides support with testing, data audits and cleanup activities, and data input as required
- Participates and contributes to Global HR projects which are part of the HR People strategic plan
- Regularly monitors and reviews internal and external interface feeds, imports and exports to and from the HCM system to ensure accuracy
- Actively seeks the identification of issues, escalating and managing resolution, as required
- Works collaboratively with global HR team members and business partners to prioritize business and information needs; and providing coaching to all system users with HCM systems issues, questions and changes
- Assists in the development and adherence to standards and procedures that protect and improve the integrity of the HCM data base and maintain establishment control
What You Bring to Sirva
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a business-related discipline (human resources, computer science preferred)
- Business Analysis certification preferred
- Proficiency in creating systems queries, dashboard metrics, report writing and presenting data analysis;
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Human Resources or analyst role within a large, complex organization
- Experience with HR processes, policies and procedures preferred
- Experience with predictive analytics, data mining and people analytics
- High proficiency in HCM software – Ceridian Dayforce preferred
- Advanced computer skills in MS SQL and MS Windows environment and software – specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Well-developed logical, analytical, problem solving skills, with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a positive and professional demeanor while meeting all deadlines, conflicting demands, and multiple priorities
- Strong research skills to remain current with leading Talent trends and HR data analytics
- Exceptional organizational, time management skills necessary to prioritize requests, manage high volume of activities and changing priorities while maintaining high degree of accuracy
- Ability to interact with internal clients to gather and clarify business system requirements, and translate these requirements into an ad-hoc report or a specification document
- Ability to handle confidential information, demonstrating tact, diplomacy and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal business communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-directed and capable of working with minimum supervision
- Team player with ability to take ownership of duties
- You foster belonging and encourage authenticity. You are inclusive, value ersity, and recognize that these behaviors empower and inspire positive action and promote innovation
What Sirva Offers
- Competitive salary and incentive plans
- Workplace flexibility for a balanced work/life approach
- Comprehensive benefits packages and wellness program
- Generous company-paid vacation days and holiday time
- Challenging, collaborative, erse corporate culture
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and career development
Sirva Worldwide, Inc. provides HR and mobility professionals with the resources, guidance, and support they need to achieve the best possible relocation for talent, and for the companies that move them. As a leading global relocation management and moving services company, we bring together personalized program solutions, expansive global reach, innovative technology, and an unmatched supply chain to transform businesses of any size and empower talent moving to their next opportunity. From corporate relocation and household goods to home sale and commercial moving and storage, our portfolio of brands (including Sirva, Allied, northAmerican, Global Van Lines, Alliance, Sirva Mortgage and SMARTBOX) provide everything needed to move talent and deliver experience.
At Sirva, we’re committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the ersity of the global organizations that we serve. We recognize that building an inclusive, engaged company culture results in empowered employees that reflect a wide range of approaches and perspectives. Those perspectives lead to new ideas. New ideas lead to innovation and excellence. Our approach to ersity, equality and inclusion is driven by a commitment to these values and a belief that ersity makes our company stronger.
Sirva is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Sirva also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.It is also Sirva’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. The Federal EEO Law Poster may be found at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability of any part of the employment process, please send an email to Human Resources at HRSIRVA@SIRVA.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Pay Type Salary