One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Stablehouse is a people-first cryptocurrency platform geared towards crypto first-timers and enthusiasts. Focusing on simplicity, stability and security, we cut through the chaos of crypto by providing intuitive, financially rewarding tools.
We are a young, dynamic company with talented employees across the globe. We work in a caring, collaborative environment with autonomy and flexibility, achieving deliverables by naturally working with a high degree of self-discipline and accountability.
We are hiring for a QA Engineer to build a world-class cryptocurrency platform and use the latest technologies to solve complex problems in an ever-evolving market.
The StableHouse story began with a simple yet compelling vision — to empower absolutely everybody to truly benefit from a new world of cryptofinance.
You are an entrepreneurial and accountable professional with a good understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrency. You believe crypto technology will fundamentally transform finance for the better and want to be part of the transformation.
As a fast growing company in a fast growing sector, you are eager to hit the ground running, learn and upskill on the job.
What you’ll love:
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Develop and maintain automated test cases using C# (Playwright)
- Where appropriate develop and maintain tests using TypeScript (Cypress)
- Lead the development and maintenance of inhouse REST, Websockets, and Microservice test tooling
- Contentiously expand and improve testing across multiple parts of the system in order to fully rely on automated testing
- Create highly reusable test steps that can be easily used by others to write test cases
- Advocate for quality in all aspects of our product
- Write stories / bug reports for failed test cases
- Reporting and documentation of test results
- Perform manual testing to better understand new features
- Review pull-requests and propose additional test cases
- 7+ years experience testing web front-ends and REST APIs
- Experience testing distributed systems / integration testing / failover testing
- Experience using CI/CD tooling
- Strong experience writing C# code
- API test developer with a passion for Quality Assurance
- Strong experience using Git in a professional environment
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary, employee options and health insurance
- Ownership: Every employee is a part owner
- Autonomy: Remote work & flexible hours
- Flexibility: Time off when you need it
- Birthday’s off: Everybody gets their birthday off
- Training: Training of your choice - for professional or personal development
- Gear: Work on the best gear