One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Specialist II, Customer Education
Remote Eligible: Remote in Country
Location: Maple Grove, MN, US, 55311
Additional Location(s): Remote
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of erse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
Initiates, develops, administers and executes meetings and SHV events that are aligned with the SHV Clinical Education objectives. Supports departmental budgeting, planning and report outs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participates in the planning, execution and finalization of projects according to strict deadlines, within budget and by following organized and repeatable procedures
- Coordinates the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to objectives
- Acts as a liaison with stakeholders and effectively communicates expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Serves as an ambassador for Boston Scientific by providing thorough and professional communication, visit oversight and management, across stakeholders within the organization
- Build and maintain relationships with marketing, engineering, sales reps, and executives to ensure the execution of successful and customized customer interactions
- Works with various teams and stakeholders to support business objectives
- Metrics & Continuous Improvement: Evaluates the effectiveness of programs by soliciting participant feedback, summarizing results, and formulating recommendations to determine successes and areas of improvement, which will be used to improve subsequent program effectiveness
- Process & System Activation & Improvement: Represents function as an expert, initiating, guiding and/or participating in various process and system activation and improvement efforts (e.g. Cvent, salesforce.com, etc.)
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures
- Manage digital content and access portals in collaboration with technical experts
- Work collaboratively within the team and with other business functions
- 5+ years of Structural Heart or Interventional Catheter Based therapy experience
- Ability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize projects based on business need
- Fully remote based, but travel to Maple Grove HQ and training sites required
- Approximately 20% overnight travel required, with multiple consecutive days
- Basic competency on Microsoft Office 365 products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with clear focus
- Continuous improvement mindset; ability to identify existing gaps/needs
- Comfortable learning new/unfamiliar process’
Requisition ID: 563863
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a erse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Please be advised that certain US based positions, including without limitation field sales and service positions that call on hospitals and/or health care centers, require acceptable proof of COVID-19 vaccination status. Candidates will be notified during the interview and selection process if the role(s) for which they have applied require proof of vaccination as a condition of employment. Boston Scientific continues to evaluate its policies and protocols regarding the COVID-19 vaccine and will comply with all applicable state and federal law and healthcare credentialing requirements. As employees of the Company, you will be expected to meet the ongoing requirements for your roles, including any new requirements, should the Company’s policies or protocols change with regard to COVID-19 vaccination.