One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
About Fresh Gravity:
Founded in 2015 and rapidly expanding, Fresh Gravity (www.freshgravity.com) is an exciting business and technology consulting company that is at the cutting edge of digital transformation. We drive digital success for our clients by enabling them to adopt transformative technologies. We provide a range of services: from Data Management, Data Science & Analytics, to API Management/SOA and Artificial Intelligence.
In a short time, we have crafted an exceptional team who have delivered impactful projects for some of the largest corporations in the world. We are on a mission to solve the most complex business problems for our clients using the most exciting new technologies. And we are looking for top talent to join us in our quest.
Fresh Gravity’s team members are authorities in their field, but know how to have fun, too. We’re building an inspiring, open organization you’ll take pride in. We challenge ourselves to grow – every day. We create value for our clients and partners – every day. We promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations.
We are thoughtful. We are engaged. We are relentless. We are Fresh Gravity.
Fresh Gravity is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a mid-level (with 8 to 10 years of experience) QA/Testing Lead Engineer with background in testing and QA on enterprise data management initiatives such as data warehousing, data integration, Master Data Management, data lake etc.
- Very good understanding of data project lifecycles.
- Excellent aptitude for data with skills in data analysis, SQL
- Manage team of QA engineers on a day to day basis, report progress , status and communicate risks to project manager
- Develop testing plans to validate KPIs & quality trends for the data across multiple systems
- Design, develop and implement automation testing, data quality processes and requirements
- Execute and automate test cases, and track data issues
- Actively engage in data validation technology discovery and implementation for on-prem and cloud
- Develop scripts in SQL to analyze, verify and validate data
- Work closely with development team leads to understand project progress, issues, risks
- Be part of the Agile team to collaborate and to help shape requirements
- Support the development and design of the internal data integration framework
- Work with system owners to resolve source data issues and refine transformation rules
- Key Qualifications: Have a B.A./B.S. and 5+ years of relevant work experience; or an equivalent in education and experience 8+ years of experience in highly technical data organization supporting Business Intelligence projects Hands on experience with programming languages such as SQL, etc. Experience with Microsoft Stack - SQL, SSIS, etc. Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze, profile and validate data to identify potential data quality issues Experience with the Agile development process preferred Hands on data validation experience on AWS or Azure cloud technologies and no-sql databases Experience with big data environment and validation Proven track-record of excellence and consistently delivered tasks in hand successfully Have excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills Manage financial information in a confidential and professional manner Be highly motivated and flexible Effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously and pay close attention to detail Have experience in a multi-dimensional data environment
In addition to a competitive package, we promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations. We offer the tools necessary to make remote work successful including videoconferencing, real-time chat, and a culture built for remote work.
In keeping with Fresh Gravity’s challenger ethos, we have developed the 5Dimensions (5D) benefits program. This ever evolving program recognizes the multiple dimensions within each of us and seeks to provide opportunities for deep development across these dimensions. Enrich Myself; Enhance My Client; Build my Company, Nurture My Family; and Better Humanity.