Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
- We are looking for a Lead Product Designer to bring an overarching design philosophy to our product portfolio and design our next generation product. You will raise the visual and interaction design quality and get teams working in a way that makes great products. If you’ve designed highly engaging and elegant interfaces for complex B2B products, this will be an exciting time to join us. Bonus if you’ve worked with customer service/contact center platforms.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team, partnering closely with product, engineering and client facing teams to research market, competitors and our customers to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Keep an eye on the big picture to design a cohesive and consistent experience and know how to break things down into executable projects and impactful design solutions.
- Develop high level and detailed storyboards, mockups, information architecture and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Translate these into wireframes and visual assets for engineering build
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to existing and new functions and features based on hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions with a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Drive projects independently while building strong collaboration with peers and leaders across different functions
- You’ll provide thought leadership to develop the right product design strategy that enhances Netomi’s UX maturity, establish design systems and processes that incorporate best practices and standards
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders and help shape Netomi’s design opinion in our space
- Manage and mentor a team of designers and grow our design discipline
- 7+ years of relevant design experience working in B2B SaaS products/platforms. You are a skilled storyteller and have proven yourself with multiple products and scaled these with your design excellence. - - Bonus for working on customer service/contact center platforms
- You are a systems-thinker who loves to build simple and elegant experiences for a sophisticated product and considers user pain points and goals in every facet of the user journey
- A hands-on UX Designer with a solid understanding of best practices, design process, and keep up to date on the latest user-centered design methodologies and design trends in digital products
- With a strong attention to detail, you are data driven and use quantitative as well as qualitative data sources grounded in user research and usability testing to inform your design decisions, and you can clearly communicate such rational to diverse audiences
- Well versed with setting up and working with design systems. An expert with Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, Figma and other equivalent interface design and wire-framing tools
- Experience leading a team of designers
- A diverse portfolio that shows just how good you are with interaction design, user experience, typography, colors, layouts and images
- Design Degree (Visual communication, Graphic Design, Interaction design or HCI). If you think experience has taught you more than a design degree, feel free to apply
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you — even if you don’t meet every requirement. We’re eager to work with people who are passionate about what we’re building, especially those with unconventional career paths. Make a case for why you! We’re looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!