One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Hellohire is the world’s first speed-interview platform that helps employers screen and hire candidates quickly. We've helped hundreds of recruiters interview thousands of candidates and close the loop on filling high-volume positions.
Based in Toronto, we embrace a global and remote work culture and are driven by our mission to make hiring quicker, easier, and more inclusive.
Backed by high profile VC firms and investors, Hellohire is experiencing rapid growth as it positions itself as a leader in the hiring space.
That’s where you fit in! To support our growth, we are building out our teams with people who are excited to join an early stage tech startup on the ground floor.< class="h3">Job Description>
We are looking for our first Product Designer to join our growing team. We are proud of what we’ve strung together with contractors and our in-house “roll up our sleeves and figure it out” attitude, but we are excited to have a full-time pro bring their expertise and focus to solving our users' problems.
You will own the UI/UX and other product design responsibilities for all of Hellohire’s product areas. This is a great role for someone who enjoys B2B and B2C product design.
What you’ll be working on:
- The employer’s experience:
- Configure video interview sessions
- Configure registration pages
- User management
- Account management (billing, etc.)
- Interview candidates over live video
- The candidate's experience:
- Register for interviews
- Profile management
- >50% access from mobile
- Create user flows, prototypes, sketches, lo-fi, hi-fi designs
- User research
- Solve problems collaboratively with departments
- Startup mindset: you love the startup phase of product creation, you’re biased towards quickly releasing, and iterating. No need to deal with redoing years of legacy decisions here!
- Passion for user experience and design: you create products that are easy to understand and are excited to stay up to date on best practices, and tools, and are engaged in the product design community.
- A11y: You prioritize accessibility and create designs that meet or exceed the WCAG 2.X AA standard
- 2+ years of product design experience: you’ve launched multiple products/features
- Figma/Sketch (Figma experience preferred)
- You are a builder, and get excited by growth
- You have a strong business acumen
- Coachable, curious and resilient
- Bonus: You have industry experience (HR, recruiting, software)