One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
MMIT, a Norstella company, is focused on solving the “what and why” of market access, and has been a trusted, go-to-market partner to more than 1,300 biopharma and payer customers for nearly three decades. MMIT believes that patients who need life-saving treatments should not face delays because accessing drugs can be confusing. MMIT’s expert teams of clinicians, data specialists and market researchers provide clarity and confidence so that our clients can make better decisions. For more information, visit mmitnetwork.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The Client Success Manager has overall responsibility for the loyalty and retention of MMIT clients. The CSM will develop strong relationships while providing strategic guidance on how to realize the greatest value from MMIT’s solutions and partnership. The CSM will leverage their product knowledge and life sciences fluency to drive confidence in MMIT during every client engagement. In working with each client and developing a strong understanding of the clients’ needs, the CSM will collaborate with sales on the identification of upsell and cross sell opportunities.
Drive Client Success Outcomes
- Achieve a renewal rate of >90% across named clients.
- Identify opportunities for transition to sales that will expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell.
- Earn reference status in >90% of MMIT clients.
Provide Strategic Value to MMIT Clients
- Demonstrate an understanding of client business priorities and whole portfolio to align goals and needs with MMIT’s Licensed Solutions.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for MMIT solutions, partnering with clients to become an extension of their governance team by providing them with advice, guidance, and recommendations that drive value for their organization.
- Own monthly or quarterly business reviews, in partnership with sales, to ensure ongoing alignment on key performance metrics and perceptions of our partnership.
Exhibit Internal Ownership & Advocacy of Client
- Serve as an advocate, representing the voice of the client, partnering with data operations and product management to identify and prioritize improvements and enhancements to MMIT solutions.
- For gaps identified that create risks, partner with product management and sales on a risk mitigation plan; leverage deep client knowledge to drive resolution.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with cross-functional internal and external teams.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/business or related discipline. Master’s preferred.
- 8+ years experience in leading client relationships and owning retention.
- Strong background in life sciences commercialization, preferably market access or patient access domains.
- Proven track record of managing a portfolio of client accounts, building deep relationships with client partners in large or highly strategic accounts.
- Ability to orchestrate, lead and influence stakeholders to drive decisions collaboratively, resolving conflict and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for retention and growth.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
Travel: Occasional travel to client sites and on site at MMIT headquarters in Yardley, PA. Up to 25%, which will require regular in-person attendance at company and client meetings. Therefore, you will be required to travel (on airplanes, in taxis, hotels, etc.), attend in-person meetings, and make presentations to live audiences. In addition, this is a client-facing role and all of the clients to which you may be assigned will not allow their employees or vendors to attend in-person meetings without proof of full vaccination (regardless of testing status).
Location: Position based in Yardley, PA, can be remote for the right candidate.