One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Subscribe to our highly customizable newsletter to get remote jobs from top remote job boards delivered to your inbox.
<>Who We Are><>Named the top industry innovator in the Frost Radar™: Digital Intelligence Solutions, 2021, Ontic is the first protective intelligence software company to transform how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises address physical threat management to protect employees, customers and assets. Ontic's SaaS-based platform collects and connects threat indicators to provide a comprehensive view of potential threats while surfacing critical knowledge so companies can assess and action more to maintain business continuity and reduce financial impact. Ontic provides strategic consulting, multidimensional services, education and thought leadership for safety and security professionals through its Center for Protective Intelligence and Center of Excellence, the latter of which also offers program development and training services in behavioral threat assessment, threat management, and violence prevention for major corporations, educational institutions and government agencies.><> ><>As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.><> ><>Who You Are><>As Sr. Director Product Management, you will help shape the future of Ontic's SaaS product capabilities to deliver exceptional client value and retention reporting to Ontic's Chief Product Officer. You will combine a love of data with great business judgment and communication skills in order to develop strategies with meaningful insight from user behavior and future market needs globally. You have great attention to detail, and summarize with brevity and impact, operating in the start-up nature of Ontic in partnership with our global Development and Design team. Your work will help shape product development and strategic/operational decision-making, with the ultimate goal of increasing ><> ><>The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in the enterprise SAAS space, balancing competing and changing priorities, delivering sophisticated outcomes via configurable technology. The ideal candidate has experience building programs and new initiatives from the ground up. While technical development skills are not a requirement, the candidate should be comfortable liaising with product and development teams to translate client requirements and expected outcomes. Conversely, this role requires the candidate to be comfortable educating client facing teams on the advantages and considerations of the various integrations and partnerships. Candidates should be comfortable with the fact that as an early stage startup, things move quickly and new challenges appear daily. Deeply passionate about Ontic’s brand vision and values: Do Good Above All, Raise the Bar, Leading with Empathy, Walk the Walk and Keep Moving'>< class="h3">Critical Skills>
- You have demonstrated product vision and judgment. You look ahead of the curve, anticipate new business needs, and make thoughtful strategic tradeoffs between short-term performance and long-term bets. You’re comfortable using data to inform priorities while demonstrating consistent customer focus
- Customer first mentality: You bring a robust knowledge of the product development process with a customer-first mentality and seek to instill that within your product experiences. You have the ability to put yourself in a users’ shoes and understand their needs. You listen closely to all avenues of feedback
- You are known as a collaborative and inspirational leader who fosters strong relationships and alignment across the organization
- Bold prioritization: This domain is highly cross-functional and has a broad charter. You are incredibly organized, act with a sense of urgency, and are resourceful at setting the right priorities
- You have demonstrated an ability to define and prioritize initiatives while working cross-functionally and managing complex stakeholder relationships and dependencies
- Metrics driven: You are comfortable ing into the numbers, being accountable for the metrics that your portfolio drives, and are keen to get to answers quickly
- Results-oriented. Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage expectations and customer demands
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in ambiguity and creating business value by leading a team to always be shipping value to our customers
- Integrate and align business, market, and key enterprise strategies to decisively and actionably define system/platform driven solutions
- Partner closely with Design & Development, Integrated Product Solutions, Product Intelligence, Client Success, Sales, Business Operations, and the UX Research team to better understand the market, the competitive landscape, and our clients
- Analyze and provide actionable recommendations against the broad market, competitive landscape, and leading edge innovations
- Leader. You inspire trust with team members and are able to drive change in a positive and productive way. You anticipate problems and mitigate risks
- Critical thinking: You're adept at working with your team to craft a compelling vision and strategy for each product area
- Collaborate with peers and senior leadership to continuously improve how we operate as an organization
- Collaboration and influence: This is a visible role with frequent touch points with leadership and a broad set of stakeholders. You are as comfortable managing up as you are working day to day with your team and cross functional partners
- Define and analyze product metrics, ensuring continuous growth in product value to existing and potential customers and to identify new value-generating opportunities
- Understand the markets in which Ontic’s product competes in. This includes identifying best practices, competitors and partners. Keep current on the latest industry, competitor, regulatory and threat landscapes
- 10+ years experience in SAAS or B2B products
- Baseline understanding of the Corporate Security market space, technology and trends
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with an emphasis on flexible problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a cross functional team environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to synthesize and articulate complex concepts
- Ability to create compelling creative story-telling, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive escalations
- History of navigating through fast-paced, high-growth, and ambiguous environments
- Passion for working closely with customers and partners
- Solid business acumen and analytical ability to guide product to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap
- Ability to quickly understand the technical architecture of highly-scalable web applications and/or SAAS products