One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Customer Support Representative | Remote
- South Jordan, UT, USA
- Employees can work remotely
HireVue is the talent experience leader accelerating the way organizations discover, engage, assess, and hire the best talent. Automating recruiter activities, HireVue connects companies and candidates anytime, anywhere. HireVue’s text-enabled end-to-end talent experience platform includes video interviewing, assessments and conversational AI. HireVue has hosted more than 30 million video interviews and 200 million chat-based candidate engagements for over 800 pioneering customers around the globe.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire for our own team, striving to build a erse and inclusive culture based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
Full Time | Must be located in the US | Must be willing to work in the Mountain Time Zone | Starting Hourly rate from $17.50
This is an early career professional role with potential to grow within the business. As such, we have this role posted continuously, and will be interviewing and hiring on an as-needed bases.
Who are we looking for?
The award-winning HireVue Customer Support Team provides innovative and customer-obsessed service through phone, chat, and email, enabling our clients to build awesome teams and their interviewing candidates to get awesome jobs.
The role of the Customer Support Specialist is to be the front-line of the HireVue experience for interviewing candidates and customers alike. Customer Support Specialists exhibit a passion for providing the best possible customer experience through each interaction and strive to always be improving. Successful Customer Support Specialists have an open and positive attitude allowing them to celebrate the successes of the team, communicate proactively, and exemplify customer obsession.
What will you be doing?
- Be an expert in the HireVue platform and help our customers and their candidates understand the value of our technology
- Document and manage your cases for each Support interaction you have
- Recognize, document, and alert leadership of trends in contacts and ongoing issues
- Identify and communicate support process and product improvements
- Delight each of your contacts with positive and encouraging interactions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Positive attitude and drive to always be improving
- Expert reading and writing skills
- Proficient with technology, able to learn how to troubleshoot technical issues while navigating multiple systems
- 2+ years experience in a customer service role; experience in a technical support role is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to be resourceful
- Flexible schedule (we provide 24/7 customer support)
- Requires US Citizenship to work in this position
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Per US Federal Contractor Mandate HireVue requires that all employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 and are able to demonstrate proof of this vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to exemptions permitted by law.
Here are some of the states where HireVue is currently hiring:
AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI.