One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Remote within US
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized Executive Assistant to support the Marketing Senior Leadership team. You will provide calendar support, lead logistics for travel and meetings, own team building activities, and be flexible to assist with all matters that require attention of these leaders.
This role will offer an opportunity to work cross-departmentally within the company, as well as gain a stronger understanding of how the Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support teams function as part of a growing business! As you demonstrate creative approaches to problem-solving and strong decision-making capabilities, you will gain opportunities to pursue growing levels of program management, exposure to many aspects of our business, and opportunities to take on special projects as needed.
Please note that the leadership team has global responsibilities and are based in various US regions. Coordination across time zones will be required.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Managing VP’s/ Director’s calendars, actively prioritizing meetings, and resolving scheduling conflicts, while proactively communicating changes and upcoming commitments
- Organizing meetings, physically and virtually, and looking after all meeting logistics and technology needs
- Travel planning and coordination for international and domestic events and trips, handling sophisticated travel arrangements and submitting expenses
- Acting as proxy for communications and approvals as authorized and following policies and guidelines
- Event planning for team events, including team building activities and coordinating all logistics
- Maintaining confidentially and dealing professionally and responsibly with sensitive matters and materials
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an Administrative role, ideally in a large corporate environment
- Experience providing executive level support in complex organizations, including heavy calendaring
- Professional and approachable demeanor with outstanding track record of performance
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of staff, executives, and customers
- Ability to multi-task, handle a full desk with ease and thrive in a busy environment
- Detail oriented with maturity to handle confidential information
- Solid work ethic
- Self-directed and proactive
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of ersity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Compensation Range: $71,000—$122,700 USD
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Inidual pay is determined by the candidate’s hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.