One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Technical Writer – Contract
Anywhere in the United States
Amino has built a modern, user-friendly healthcare navigation app that empowers users to make informed and confident decisions around their healthcare. We are searching for a technical documentation writer to deliver solution-based content to ensure workflow and operating efficiency. You will work cross-functionally with Product, Customer Success and Engineering to develop and implement technical content that will support successful product implementation for Amino partners and their customers.
The term of this contract is 3 – 6 months. Expected hourly rate is $50 – $80.
- Interview stakeholders and SMEs to document technical details on setup and configuration requirements for product features and/or customizations
- Plan, develop, write, and edit technical specification documents on APIs and service integrations for ingestion of partner-provided data
- Create and oversee document data specifications used by Amino in the configuration of our product experience
- Coordinate with groups to ensure required documentation of various development efforts are captured and passed to downstream groups
Experience and knowledge:
- A comprehensive understanding of software development processes
- Knowledge of programming languages and API documentation development
- Able to translate technical terminology into a narrative more easily understood by an audience that may lack a technical backgroun
- Basic understanding of health plan or employee benefit implementation and integration a major plus