One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Are you looking to join a rapidly growing Software company where you can significantly impact the overall success of the company? Are you an ambitious self-starter driven to find, recruit and hire the best talent? Then look no further!
PerformYard has developed a simple and effective product that drives our customer’s employee performance through the roof. Our long-term vision is to change the way performance is managed and measured in organizations of all sizes. To achieve this we need to add to our amazing team…that’s where you come in!
As a Corporate Recruiter, you’ll work hand-in-hand with the Vice President of Talent Acquisition to identify, source, recruit and close the best candidates for every opportunity at PerformYard. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, and rapidly expanding organization, and to be a key contributor in the development of the company. We have a lot of exciting growth ahead, and so we are looking for someone who can help to drive this next phase as we scale- everything from sourcing and interviewing candidates, to coordinating hiring processes, and partnering with hiring managers to put the best talent in front of them. Acquiring the right talent is key to growth - and that starts with you!
Click this link to learn more about our SaaS platform: https://www.performyard.com/flexible-features
**This is a 100% REMOTE position- now & forever**
What You’ll do:
- Partner with hiring managers to own full life-cycle recruitment processes for the company across all areas of the business
- Participate in weekly strategy meetings with the VP, business leaders, and hiring managers, providing a consultative approach to talent acquisition
- Partner with hiring managers to identify knowledge, skills and abilities required for their ideal candidate, and conduct weekly accountability meetings
- Serve as the liaison between candidate and hiring managers providing guidance through the intake, assessment, selection, offer, acceptance, and pre-onboarding stages of the process
- Consult with leaders, hiring managers and VP of Talent on position descriptions, requisition creation, compensation and sourcing strategies
- Attract quality talent with the use of recruiting tools, job boards, social media, networking, branding, and the art of sellingCraft enticing job descriptions to attract top talent and maintain job postings on external sites
- Conduct sourcing, screening, scheduling of interviews and ensure a streamlined hiring process for all open positions while reducing time-to-fill
- Ensure all hiring activities are adequately tracked and maintained
- Maintain application forms, resumes and interview documentation for all candidates
- Provide a best-in-class candidate experience for each prospective employee at every stage in the hiring process
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding next steps and recruiting processes
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2+ years of recruiting, sourcing, recruiting coordinator, or other talent acquisition-related experience in a high-volume role
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written), negotiation and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- A self-starter who is highly motivated to succeed, learn and grow
In addition to your compensation plan we also have medical, dental, and vision health insurance benefits w/ HSA plan, disability insurance, 401k plan, generous PTO, paid holidays and other benefits.