Vertex Protocol is hiring for a frontend engineer to join a small but dedicated team looking to build the future of finance.
If you are interested in DeFi, derivatives, trading platforms and want to work in a start-up environment please consider applying.
What is Vertex Protocol?
Initial use cases include:
- Expansion of utility for non-USD stablecoins
- Facilitation of hedging and speculation in crypto FX markets
- Inclusion of non-USD participants across a range of blockchains and protocols
Vertex is looking to bring on a frontend engineer who’s passionate about DeFi and excited to build a user-focused trading UI, dashboard, governance portal and more! The opportunity to assist with the backend is also available. Full-time and part-time applicants are welcomed.
- Experience with Figma (no design required)
- Experience with front-end development in React.js + Typescript + Next.js
- Familiarity with CSS, or experience with tools such as Material UI, TailwindCSS, or other component libraries / CSS frameworks
- Preferable: Experience with Web3 (ex. Ethers.js for Ethereum), specifically CosmWasm integration on the Terra blockchain)
Desired Applicant is:
- Motivated to work in a start-up environment
- Flexible and adaptive to situations as they arise
- Welcomes challenges and looks to innovate on the status quo
- Has some knowledge of DeFi & smart contract environments
- Wants to work on a small-team with upside
- Wants to free finance and make a difference in the world
A mix of financial markets veterans, product managers, smart contract and fullstack engineers. All dedicated to building the best product and user trading/DeFi experience.