One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Sparrow is the first high-tech, high-touch employee leave management solution. Our mission is to make it simple for companies to provide their employees with all kinds of leave (i.e. family, medical, etc.). As the industry leader, Sparrow has managed thousands of leaves for hundreds of happy customers like Headspace and Figma.
Currently, the leave management process is painful and inefficient for everyone. Company leaders struggle to keep up with regulations and processes that change frequently, and the employees going on leave are overwhelmed by bureaucracy at an exceptionally important juncture in their career. Sparrow transforms this ordinarily tedious, error-prone, complex to remain compliant, and time-consuming process into a 30-minute end-to-end experience saving teams time (20 – 40 hours per leave) and money (up to $30K per leave).
Sparrow is headquartered in San Francisco with remote employees across the country. Sparrow is a erse, highly talented, and supportive team. Together, we are hardworking, collaborative, smart, and humbleafter all, we’re solving real problems.
About the role
- Serve as a trusted advisor to HR professionals and channel partners by bringing them an innovative solution to managing leaves. Educate them on how Sparrow’s solution can solve their pain points, needs, and challenges.
- Drive revenue by mastering our value deck presentation and detailed product demo that covers how we help employers and employees with the complicated world of leave administration. Become a subject matter expert by simplifying the process through storytelling and articulating our pillars of value while understanding the competitive landscape.
- Leverage the best sales tech stack that includes Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, LinkedIn Navigator, Chili Piper, and more to accelerate the buying cycle while providing you data to enhance your sales skills. Close business and achieve quota attainment consistently.
- Be the voice of our customers by providing feedback to our cross-functional teams so we can improve our product and offering. Work closely with our implementation and leave specialists to ensure a smooth transition for new customers.
- A top performer. 4+ years of sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets selling B2B with a track record of consistently exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets. Bonus points for experience selling to HR professionals and working with brokers to drive referral business.
- Learner’s mindset. Highly self-directed, adaptable, and up for feedback and implementation in a fast-paced, always changing environment that has high-performance expectations while working collaboratively. You have a desire to define and optimize our go-to-market for how we win more customers.
- Product-obsessed. Leave management is complicated, meaning that often, our customers have gaps in their understanding. Therefore, it is essential that you can educate the customer on how Sparrow can improve their process through value selling, software demos, and articulating an ROI across multiple stakeholders.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Clear, empathetic communicator able to balance rapport and problem-solving. You are great at communicating through email, chat, phone while displaying active listening skills and having strong follow-through and prioritization of time management.
Our work at Sparrow is impactful. We help People teams with one of the hardest parts of their job, and we support employees at a time when they need it most. We’re driven by our mission, much like a nonprofit, but with the resources and scale of a fast-growing venture-backed company.
Sparrow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. While we are united by our excitement for the mission and product, the ersity of our experiences is one of our strengths. The Sparrow team is made up of people with all types of backgrounds, and we have teammates in 30 states and counting. To learn more about the Sparrow team and its benefits, check out our careers page.
Email Marketing Manager
Location 100% Remote
Type Full time
eCity Interactive is a leading design and digital marketing agency rooted in design thinking. Our work is human-centered from who we serve to the solutions we build and how we arrive there together. We create experiences that inspire action.
We’re designers, developers, strategists, marketers, and storytellers. But, first and foremost, we’re problem-solversrooted in research and driven by challenge. Ready to be part of something meaningful? Let’s chat.
You. Our Next Email Marketing Manager.
You’re ready for your next big thing. You’re a stellar email marketer, combining creative marketing and technology to bring innovative ideas to life. From driving strategy through execution and reporting, you love pulling them all together to drive impact across clients.
As our first email marketing hire, the opportunity for ownership and impact are sky high. Get ready to run email marketing across a erse roster of clients, while helping to shape the future of email marketing at eCity. Excited to learn, test, and launch? Want the space to innovate and help define what “best in class” looks like? You’ve come to the right place.
What You’ll Do.
- Own email marketing at eCity Interactive; spearheading our email marketing practice and client campaign strategy and execution.
- Manage email marketing across 5-7 accounts, delivering great experiences at key moments in the customer lifecycle.
- Support CRM strategy via campaign development, building new workflows, database management (lead scoring and list segmentation), and executing reporting for email marketing.
- Define and implement measurement strategies, delivering insight reports to deliver on client marketing and business objectives.
- Partner across eCity to ensure holistic strategy and seamless integration.
- Stay up to date on the latest email marketing trends and best practices.
Why You’re Great.
- You’re an email marketing practitioner with strong experience creating, implementing, and optimizing complex email programs to meet client goals.
- You bring deep expertise managing marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sharpspring, Slate, etc.
- You’re seeped in best practices for creating optimized email templates; including but not limited to: responsive design, dynamic content, testing methodologies, audience segmentation, CAN-SPAM laws, etc.
- You think in ROI and ROAS. Your business acumen is strong and it shows in your ability to launch strategic solutions that drive tangible value for your clients
- You’re a problem solver (us too!) with an analytical mindset and strong attention to detail. Juggling accounts, campaigns, and client deadlines? It’s where you thrive.
- Your passion for your craft is contagious. You love to learn, regularly seek new information, releases, and perspectives. You’re intellectually curious and make everyone around you better in the process.
Compensation: The salary range for this role is $75,000$85,000 (commensurate with experience)
- Competitive Salary (see above) & Profit Sharing
- Excellent Benefits: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, FSA, HSA
- 401k with Company Matching (up to 1.5%)
- Unlimited PTO & 11 Paid Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Annual $500 Professional Development Budget
- Quarterly Team Outings
- Flexible, Remote Work Environment
- Work/Life Balance Commitment
- Transit Benefits (for team members local to our Philadelphia HQ)
XMTP is looking to hire a Web3 Content Writer to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Eyeo is hiring a remote Brand Strategy Lead. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Eyeo - Develops open source software and makers of AdblockPlus.
Siege Media is hiring a remote Digital PR Specialist. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Siege Media - Brands trust us to deliver best-in-class content, and the traction other agencies can't.
- Provide marketing direction, competitive analysis, and external communications, help shape the voice of the product.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to drive user growth and engagement.
- Use Twitter, Discord to grow our users, engage with them, and deliver high-quality content to promote NFT drops.
- Gather community feedback and create organized write-ups to convey trends, questions.
- Keep informational resources up to date in an environment of rapid iteration
- 3-5 years of Digital Marketing experience, Marketing Management, or Execution.
- Visionary leader with a deep understanding of challenges faced by the blockchain-related industry and where the industry is heading in the feature.
- Experience organizing virtual and non-virtual events.
- Energetic, upbeat, and have strong communication skills.
- Experience in multi-media communications, has media and KOL resources.
- Strong Project Management skills.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of Blockchain.
- Passionate about NFT, GameFi, or related industry.
- Knowledge of Dao.
- Work alongside the most creativity people in the Metaverse, help build the future of Metaverse
- 100% Remote, travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Pay in your choice: Crypto or USD
- Learning bucks
- Annual company retreat
- Team Building lunch and snacks
The Business Development Manager is responsible for creating, developing, and executing a business development strategy that will increase sales and grow market share for the company. This inidual will prospect for new business opportunities, identify key accounts, and build lasting relationships with clients. They will work with the sales and marketing teams to drive product adoption and revenue growth.Responsibilities:• Prospect for new business opportunities and identify potential key accounts• Develop proposals and negotiate contracts• Close deals and achieve aggressive sales targetsRequirements:• Proven experience in business development or sales• Excellent communication and negotiation skills• Strong networking and relationship building skills• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously• Proven track record in driving sales and achieving targets #Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Marketing and Sales jobs that are similar:$60,000 — $100,000/year#LocationWorldwide
Strategic Account Associate
Location: United States
Pie’s mission is to empower small businesses to thrive by making commercial insurance affordable and as easy as pie. We leverage technology to transform how small businesses buy and experience commercial insurance.
Like our small business customers, we are a erse team of builders, dreamers, and entrepreneurs who are driven by core values and operating principles that guide every decision we make.
As a Strategic Account Associate, you will be responsible for managing the overall partner experience to ensure substantial and profitable growth within the strategic partnerships team, specifically driving affiliates to National Partners. These partnerships may include affiliates to national or regional retail partnerships, network agencies, API partners, or national program opportunities. The role is accountable for working closely with our National Account Management team to effectively onboard, rehabilitate and further strengthen existing relationships, ensuring we gain carrier preference within the agency. Managing these partners mandates a high level of activity and execution but also a strength in strategic planning to maximize profitable growth and relationship between the partner and Pie.
How You’ll Do It
- Effectively assist in the onboarding and training of our new agency partners
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of our value proposition and convey effectively to new partners in order to solidify the solutions Pie will solve for the partnership.
- Drive partner engagement through the onboarding/training phase by establishing frequent cadence of touchpoints with new partners to assist their launch.
- Immediately identify early trends at the agency as well as at the user level to correct or encourage behaviors early into the partnership.
- Identify profile gaps and complete our understanding of that agency, their workflows, how they operate, and iniduals who will influence positive outcomes.
- Uncover users who were not onboarded and create a space for those iniduals to hear our story and add value.
- Management of territory to drive profitable premium through strategic partners
- Work closely with the national account management team to understand and execute the strategic opportunities within the assigned partners to maximize the volume within the territory in total and in same store sales.
- Solidify meeting activity with agency primary contact, larger groups, and inidual user level to remain top of mind and consistently overcome hurdles in the way of success.
- High frequency call out cadence to stakeholders and influencers at the agency that can assist in outcomes, ensuring we are engaging with every user within the agency that can drive submissions to Pie.
- Build out a future submission pipeline for partners that is trackable and can be followed up on.
- Thoughtfully distribute critical updates to partners in order to raise awareness of innovation, enhancements, and solidify our value proposition within the agency which creates a level of carrier preference.
- Monitor necessary reporting that will provide insights, and identify trends that will add value to iniduals and agencies to ensure positive outcomes.
- Rehabilitating relationships that have not yet experienced the value propositions, Pie is able to offer the partnership through diligent follow-up and careful attention to the specific needs of the agency.
- Create a daily and weekly plan to optimize overall productivity while maintaining necessary information in order to effectively forecast distribution channel premium on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Tracking and reporting performance metrics and industry trends
- Pull and analyze reports that are used to more effectively manage partners, territories and day to day activity goals to meet the monthly: Acquisition, Onboarding, Engagement, and Premium goals.
- Maintain industry insights or trends that directly impact the business decisions.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
The Right Stuff
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with some college coursework is required.
- Minimum of 4-years relevant working experience is required.
- Minimum of 2-years experience in insurance or Saas organization is required, preferably in Workers Compensation or other commercial lines.
- 2-years of partner channel management experience is preferred.
- Experience managing strategic, national, API, or wholesale partners is preferred.
- Working knowledge of agency hierarchy to strategize desired outcomes by leveraging resources embedded within complex external organizations.
- Intermediate communication (written and verbal) skills, to deliver more complex information effectively.
- Intermediate problem solving skills to be able to manage complex tasks and work through to solution with little guidance and direction.
- Intermediate awareness of your own tasks, and how it impacts the team and deliverables.
- Basic leadership skills and some general experience leading work groups or task forces in specific projects.
- G-Suite Tools, Collaboration tools (slack is preferred), Salesforce, Looker, Zoom preferred.
- Advanced sales skills with a previous consistent track record in achieving/exceeding targets in a closing role; relevant experience in developing new business relationships, overcoming objectives, and presenting sales solutions/products to new clients.
Base Compensation for position: $90,000
This is an incentive pay based position and as such, there is no guaranteed commission amount. The on-target earnings (OTE) for this role are approximately $140,000 and are based on successfully meeting performance expectations.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive cash compensation
- A piece of the pie (in the form of equity)
- Comprehensive health plans
- Generous PTO
- Future focused 401k match
- Generous parental and caregiver leave
- Our core values are more than just a poster on the wall; they’re tangibly reflected in our work
Our goal is to make all aspects of working with us as easy as pie. That includes our offer process. When we’ve identified a talented inidual who we’d like to be a Pie-oneer , we work hard to present an equitable and fair offer. We look at the candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience, along with their compensation expectations and align that with our company equity processes to determine our offer ranges.
Each year Pie reviews company performance and may grant discretionary bonuses to eligible team members.
Unless otherwise specified, this role has the option to be hybrid *or remote.* Hybrid work locations provide team members with the flexibility of working partially from our Denver or DC office and from home. Remote team members must live and work in the United States* (*territories excluded), and have access to reliable, high-speed internet.
Pie Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Pie Insurance participates in the E-Verify program. Please click here, here and here for more information.
Pie Insurance Announces $315 Million Series D Round of Funding
Built In honors Pie in its 2023 Best Places to Work Awards
Pie Insurance Named a Leading Place to Work in Colorado
Check out our great reviews from current and former employees on Glassdoor
Job Locations: US-Remote
Type: Regular Full-Time
How would you like to work in the exciting travel industry for one of the country’s 50 Most Engaged Work Places? Do you love details, and possess great communication and creative skills? If yes, we have the job for you!
Remote position. One week of in person training at Wakefield, MA. Occasional travel required.
World Travel Holdings is seeking a Marketing Specialist for our Day Pass brands – Resort for a Day, Bahamas Day Pass and DayPasses.com. This position will be responsible for implementing various marketing and promotional projects from beginning to end, including consumer and affiliate email marketing, social media, promotions, website content and graphics and the weekly/monthly data collection and analysis of these initiatives. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a creative mindset and excellent communication skills. Intrigued? Keep reading!
About World Travel Holdings
World Travel Holdings is the nation’s largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company with a portfolio of nearly 40 erse brands. In addition to owning some of the largest brands distributing cruises, villas, resort vacations, car rentals, resort day passes and luxury travel services, World Travel Holdings has a vast portfolio of private-label partnerships comprised of top leisure travel providers, including almost every U.S. airline, leading hotel brands and prominent corporations. The company also operates a top-rated travel agency franchise and is consistently recognized as an industry leader in employee engagement and work-at-home employment. Its global presence includes operating multiple cruise brands in the United Kingdom. World Travel Holdings has offices in Wakefield, Mass.; Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; and Chorley, England. For more information, visit WorldTravelHoldings.com.
- Responsible for the implementation, execution, and reporting of all facets of marketing including email marketing, social media and display to both our consumer and travel agent audiences.
- Review and compile analysis of marketing initiatives using Google Analytics and Cognos.
- Present new ideas and opportunities along with solid research, analytical and critical thinking to grow both consumer and affiliate sales.
- Create and manage a consolidated calendar of marketing initiatives.
- Maintain marketing budget and report monthly costs to accounting.
- Build out new online product pages including copywriting and graphics.
- Quality control content across the 3 brands while maintaining brand differentiation.
- Work with internal teams to execute promotional offers.
- This position plays a large role on a small team. Flexibility to wear multiple hats and take on new initiatives to support our team is required.
- Travel to key destinations will be required, ability to travel up to 15% of the year
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or a related field required.
- 3+ years experience working in a marketing role in a fast-paced environment.
- Great communication skills both verbal and written.
- Graphic design experience including proficiency with Adobe design software.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Sales Force Marketing experience strongly preferred
- Super tech savvy; strong writing skills, internet navigation and proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter, detailed oriented and extremely passionate about driving success
- A passion for the travel industry, travel background is a plus.
About AlphaPoint:AlphaPoint is a financial technology company powering digital asset exchanges and brokerages worldwide. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable white label digital asset trading platform, AlphaPoint has enabled over 150 customers in 35 countries to launch and operate digital asset markets, as well as digitize assets. AlphaPoint and its award winning blockchain technology have helped startups and institutions discover and execute their blockchain strategies since 2013.Responsibilities:* Evaluate market fit and create detailed business cases for key strategic feature sets including margin/leverage and derivatives trading.* Meet with AlphaPoint clients to understand their business models and corresponding feature requirements.* Write detailed specifications to be implemented by Development teams, managing those requirements from conception to delivery to post-launch.* Manage and prioritize the Product backlog.* In addition to focus on margin and derivatives, contribute to other feature sets of the AlphaPoint product offering.* Collaborate with designers to yield optimal UI/UX that meets business objectives.* Ensure solutions meet business needs by defining acceptance criteria and conducting user acceptance testing.* Communicate analysis and requirements to cross-functional team members and management.* Create product documentation including release notes, user guides, and marketing materials to be used by support teams, customers, and Sales.Basic requirements:* 5+ years experience in margin and/or derivatives trading of any asset class.* 3+ years experience in product management or related field.* Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.* Excellent documentation skills.* Experience managing stakeholders and giving presentations.* Passionate about the Blockchain and Crypto space.Preferred skills & knowledge:* Experience working in the digital asset ecosystem.* Experience defining/building financial systems with margin and/or derivatives trading capabilities.* Experience with Jira or other project management tools.Here are some of the benefits of working at AlphaPoint:* Competitive salary* Remote Work Environment* Unlimited Vacation* Brex company credit card* Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs* Great colleagues and an inspiring startup environment with colleagues internationally#Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Jira, Crypto, Marketing and Non Tech jobs that are similar:$65,000 — $115,000/year#Benefits🏖 Unlimited vacation#LocationWorldwide
Xapo is looking to hire a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Sales Development Representative
- United States – Remote OK
ales Development Representative (Remote)
At Alconost we localize apps and products into 100+ languages, produce videos and manage multilingual advertising campaigns.Our clients are businesses that create and sell software, mobile apps and games, including companies like Google, Microsoft, TikTok and others.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be a key part of our growth strategy by filling the sales pipeline and setting demos with prospects through a variety of cold outreach channels.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven, organized, and reliable. They should have experience working with a CRM system, building prospect lists using tools like Zoominfo, Sales Navigator and similar, and doing outreach to high-level targets through cold calling, cold emailing, and LinkedIn outreach.
- At least 1 year of work experience in cold/outbound sales outreach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building prospect lists
- Ability to quickly connect with prospects over the phone and email and set demos
- High efficiency and volume output
- A strong desire to learn and constantly improve
- Researching and building lead lists
- Qualifying potential leads
- Reaching out to potential customers via outbound emails and calls
- Visiting conferences and other events (travel)
- Lead follow-up
- Identifying new commercial opportunities and revenue sources
- Setting phone/video meetings for prospects
What we offer:
- Remote Workforce – work anywhere you want
- Flexible hours
- An inclusive and values-driven company culture
- A fast-growing company
- Work / Life balance
- Training and conferences. At Alconost, we always support employee training and development. It’s important for us that our employees keep up with the times, and we’re ready to help them do it.
- Expense reimbursement. The company covers 50% of expenses for fitness, foreign language learning, professional training, new work equipment, and medical insurance.
Sr. Email Marketing Manager
The Stable is excited to announce that we are now a part of Accenture Song. Learn more here: https://tinyurl.com/mr33x65v
The Stable is a commerce agency that connects brands and consumers across all channels. Leveraging a full suite of omnichannel capabilities, we drive revenue and efficiency for brands through both retail and direct-to-consumer (DTC) channels. Backed by data, fueled by insights, and brought to life through world-class sales and operations, creative, digital, and patented technology, we build and execute strategies that acquire customers, create immersive experiences, and scale brands.
Like what you hear? We invite you to get up out of your chair, walk to your boss’s office (or Zoom), quit your job and come work for us!
We’re looking for a full-time Email Marketing Manager to join our team. This role is fully remote.
All About You:
As an Email Marketing Manager at the Stable, you will work with both our internal teams and clients. You will be responsible for conducting email marketing audits, developing and implementing email marketing strategy, building campaigns, and reporting on email results while following email best practices for DTC brands.
- Manage email campaign execution from idea creation, copywriting, HTML edits, deployment, scheduling, segmentation, production, automation, A/B testing, and optimization
- Execute a customer-first approach to all email and direct-mail strategy for new customer acquisition, customer upsell/xsell, customer retention, and customer referral & advocacy
- Working with DTC email marketing platform integrations with Shopify like Klaviyo, Yotpo, ReCharge and more
- Ongoing program optimization, including structure and segmentation improvements, and improvement of process and infrastructure
- Design templates and write copy for email campaigns and automations that welcome, engage, and retain potential and current customers
- Employ a consistent best-practice approach for creating email and direct mail templates, dynamic content, testing methodologies, list segmentation, and deliverability
- Conduct quality assurance testing prior to deployment to catch typos, incorrect links, logic errors, etc. in email campaigns and flows
- Pull monthly campaign marketing reports and drive continuous improvement across email and direct mail KPIs (deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates, and revenue)
- Develop test methodology and apply data driven techniques to optimize across all funnel stages – for example: personalization, frequency testing, messaging testing, offer testing, creative testing, segmentation / targeting and delivery timing testing
- Must have Agency Experience
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics pertaining to the customer lifecycle
- Proven success in providing actionable insights from email analytics to evaluate and optimize email campaigns and flows
- Experience using Klaviyo or other similar technologies
- Background with eCommerce / Direct to Consumer brands and/ or Shopify
- Ability to manage and prioritize a workload across multiple client accounts; agency experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and quality assurance capabilities with an eye for email design
- Experience with email automation tools
The Stable strives to create a culture and environment that is inviting, encouraging and supportive of people from all backgrounds so that erse voices, thoughts and perspectives may be heard and amplified. All are encouraged to apply. Thank you!
Head of SEO
Upfeat is on a mission to be the leader in providing customers with the best deals when they are shopping online. By bringing together the right technical expertise and business acumen, we are in 5 global markets and we have teamed up with 20 partner sites. We are proud to have 40 million unique users, and we’re just getting started!
We have built an open, collaborative remote-first environment and we love to learn and experiment with new ideas and technologies. We are proud to appear for a second consecutive year in the Globe and Mail Report on Business of Canada’s Top Growing Companies. In addition to being ranked in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 program, and recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
As the Head of SEO, you will lead and execute all SEO initiatives at the company. You will be leading a team of SEOs in both optimizing on site technical SEO factors, as well as assisting editorial teams in writing SEO optimized content. This is a senior role in the company, and you will be working together with most departments in the company to ensure that they are all aware and on board with the SEO strategies that you have defined.
- Identify areas of technical SEO improvement for a custom CMS and liaise with development to test / implement new strategies
- Create, test, and implement market leading content & technical SEO strategies
- Manage a team of SEOs as well as researchers
- Monitor competitor strategy / behavior for market changes
- Monitor google algorithm changes & implement on site and content changes to adapt to the changing landscape
- Be a trusted SEO advocate by collaborating with other teams to lead important projects and ensure that scalable best practices for search are incorporated
- Define measurable goals and metrics and use various analytics tools to monitor them
- Identify new SEO growth opportunities with technical audits, data/traffic analysis and competitive research
- Create and oversee SEO dashboards and reports to assess the impact of projects and think through how to scale the achievements of successful strategies
- Minimum of 5 years Senior SEO experience
- Have managed the SEO strategy for a website with a minimum of 1m+ organic search traffic per month
- Deep understanding and proven experience with SEO, including tech SEO gap analysis, keyword research & strategies, and revenue-focused SEO content creation.
- Expert hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Ahrefs (or similar backlink tools), and crawling tools (Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl), Google Search Console.
- Proven track record of improving website health, growing DA, and significantly driving the amount of non-branded website visits.
- Experience with no-code tools, and understanding of the no-code space.
- Strong sense of ownership, the inclination for action, urgency and drive.
- You have project management skills and are ready to control multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated management experience
Notice for Job Applicants
We are an equal opportunity employer and value ersity and inclusion at our company. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Remote Senior Marketing Specialist
Full-time allows Remote
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Marketing Specialist by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 60 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Developing, implementing, and tracking marketing programs such as email, social media, content, Google Ads or other digital campaigns
- Analyzing and reporting on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conducting market, product and competition research and analyzing trends to identify new marketing opportunities for clients and for internal marketing
- Writing, proofreading, and editing creative and technical content across different mediums
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns for clients
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising)
- Collaborating with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts for the company and the clients
- Researching and analyzing a variety of marketing information, including market trends, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data
- Presenting findings to marketing teams to help guide the direction and activities of the department
- Translating data and analytical models into insights that can be used to develop marketing strategies for clients
- Writing powerful call-to-action to convert visitors
- Developing and implementing marketing plans
- Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
The skills and traits we‘re looking for:
- 4+ years of commercial Digital Marketing experience
- Proficiency in lead generation activities and online marketing including social media management, and content marketing
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaign, Market research, Customer experience, SEO, Email marketing and automation
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Talented, fast learner, proactive, energetic, motivated marketer
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Both hourly and salary positions are available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value ersity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Paid Search Manager (Senior level) – 100% Remote
- Remote job
If you’re a passionate, creative, and data-driven marketer—and you’ve got a knack for delivering experiences that engage—we’ve got a role for you! Hostaway is looking for an experienced Paid Search Manager to help accomplish mission-critical growth goals for our exciting and fast-growing startup. This position will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Design high-value PPC and SEM campaigns including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting
- Create and present compelling paid search proposals based on quantitative and qualitative research
- Work with product and marketing teams to generate content for campaigns
- Successfully execute planned campaigns – creating and adjusting on a daily basis
- Optimize and manage paid campaign spend levels with the marketing budget and goals in mind
- Own qualified sales leads goal
- Serves as the go-to point person for PPC questions and strategy, creating PPC proposals, carefully managing and optimizing campaigns, reliable management and reporting of monthly targets and assigned work
How Will I Make an Impact?
- Plan, create, and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels (Google, Facebook, Bing, LinkedIn, Reddit, Capterra, Software Advice, etc.)
- Keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC keywords and negative keywords)
- Set up conversion tracking across ad channels and analytics platforms
- Methodically generate forecasts for lead volume and pipeline based on inputs including budget, conversion rates, etc
- Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, audience targeting, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics
- Write engaging copy and CTAs to boost click-through-rates and conversion
- Create high performing landing pages and conduct A/B tests to optimize conversion rates
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators
- Monitor competitor campaigns for insights and adjust campaigns as necessary
- Retarget prior visitors across various channels and platforms to convert leads
- Stay on top of search engine and PPC industry trends
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Strong technical skills for managing PPC campaigns: conversion tracking, keyword research, competitive intelligence, data analytics, landing page optimization, trend watching, etc.
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesloft, Unbounce, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Strong analytical & research skills including working knowledge of Web Analytics platforms
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills in Excel, Google Data Studio, and/or Google Sheets for reporting, data visualization and ad-hoc analysis
- Experience in A/B and Multivariate Testing concepts
- Experience with HTML/CSS and tag management preferred
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 4 to 8 years of relevant work experience
- Expert knowledge with the following technologies/software/programs/processes:
- Google – AdWords, Keyword Planner Tool, Search Console, Analytics
- Paids Ads
- Expert Knowledge in or experience with similar tools such as: SEMRush, Searchmetrics, Raven Tools, Buzzsuomo, Moz, Wordstream, Spyfu, or similar platforms
- Ability to adapt to new software and changes in the paid environment quickly
- Ability to meet deadlines
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Responsibilities: * Boost sales and contribute to our long term business growth by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients/agents/partners* Handle dispute on our P2P platform between trading parties, assist client with troubleshooting* Uncover customer's unique needs and challenges* Perform document checks as per standard procedures* Monitoring transactions, investigating and reporting suspicious activity* Reading, prioritizing and responding to customers queries * Create, manage, implement and refine all marketing campaigns in an ongoing basis* Direct ongoing market research to foster the product’s and market growthRequirements: * College degree or above* At least 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing and/or business development roles in finance or e-commerce industry* Knowledge in Blockchain/ Cryptocurrency industry* Exceptional written communication skill and a good listener* Ability to multitask, prioritise, and control time effectively* Knowledge of blockchain, crypto, and P2P payments* A Binance P2P userConditions: * Do something meaningful* Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry* Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems* International work environment and flat organisation* Great career development opportunities in a growing company* Competitive salary* Flexible working hours, Casual work attireWorking at Binance• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attireBy submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.#Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Finance, Marketing and Sales jobs that are similar:$60,000 — $105,000/year#LocationRemote - Kenya, Nairobi
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Responsibilities: * Boost sales and contribute to our long term business growth by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients/agents/partners* Handle dispute on our P2P platform between trading parties, assist client with troubleshooting* Uncover customer's unique needs and challenges* Perform document checks as per standard procedures* Monitoring transactions, investigating and reporting suspicious activity* Reading, prioritizing and responding to customers queries * Create, manage, implement and refine all marketing campaigns in an ongoing basis* Direct ongoing market research to foster the product’s and market growthRequirements: * College degree or above* At least 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing and/or business development roles in finance or e-commerce industry* Knowledge in Blockchain/ Cryptocurrency industry* Exceptional written communication skill and a good listener* Ability to multitask, prioritise, and control time effectively* Knowledge of blockchain, crypto, and P2P payments* A Binance P2P userConditions: * Do something meaningful* Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry* Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems* International work environment and flat organisation* Great career development opportunities in a growing company* Competitive salary* Flexible working hours, Casual work attireWorking at Binance• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attireBy submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.#Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Finance, Marketing and Sales jobs that are similar:$60,000 — $105,000/year#LocationRemote - Nigeria, Abuja
We are looking for an experienced 3D Modeler to join our team. The ideal candidate is experienced in fine-tuning 3D model file conversion and decimation processes. This includes reviewing, testing, optimising and create 3D assets ready for use across a number of 3D gaming virtual platforms and VR environments. You'll work on supporting a group of talented, renowned 3D designers and brands in optimising their unique 3D assets so these can be collected and used in open metaverse environments. The ideal candidate has experience with Blender, 3ds Max, Maya or similar 3D modelling software.Bonus points if you have experience working with rigged avatars and .VRM formats. What you have:* 3+ years experience in 3D modeling* Good understanding of 3D modelling software such as Blender, 3DS Max or similar* Ability to multi-task with careful attention to detail* Good English communication skills, you’re comfortable coordinating across the team and external stakeholders* A collaborative, supportive, team-player mindset* Interest in web3, the metaverse and/or NFTs* Comfortable working autonomously in a remote startup environment* Experience collaborating with product, marketing and creative counterparts* Experiencing using Unreal and Unity game engines is a plus* Experience working on NFT projects is also a plusWhat you’ll get: * Competitive salary* Flexible leave* Freedom to work fully remote* An ambitious, collaborative and talented team to support you in building the future of the web * Flat-hierarchy, and tons of autonomy* Education budget to support your learning and development* A fun journey in a fast-growing domain#Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Marketing and Marketing jobs that are similar:$60,000 — $100,000/year#LocationRemote job
Enya Labs is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will drive the social media strategy, content ideation/production and develop paid campaigns to market events, foster brand awareness/engagement and increase website traffic. As the Social Media Manager Enya Labs, you will be responsible for developing, posting and managing across all of our owned media channels.What You’ll do:* Design and implement Crypto/ Web 3 campaigns and activities by collaborating on the content calendar, engaging with other brands, influencers, and users across multiple platforms* Leverage social media tools such as Twitter, Discord, Telegram, Tiktok, Linked in…as well as posting schedule and hashtag tools to identify content trends and develop competitive analysis* Drive interest and execute the strategy for big news, content releases, and community engagement* Responsible for brand building and retention to grow digital databases/relevant audiences* Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals* Manage and run various brands paid social advertising optimizing digital budgets to market venues and at-risk events/brands* Set specific objectives/KPIs and report on ROI for all social media, email and website initiatives* Set up attribution tracking for digital marketing efforts* Collect and analyze data and track performance of various initiatives and develop/implement changes to improve business results* Creation of monthly reportsWhat You’ll need:* 2-5 years experience in social media* 2+ years in the crypto space on a marketing team* 1+ years owning and building campaigns in conjunction with a marketing team* Demonstrate ability to navigate various social platforms' native analytics capabilities and deliver informed strategies based on trendsBenefits + Perks* Flexible Time Off Policy* Work remotely from anywhere you choose* Team events to learn about trends and events in the DeFi & Crypto industriesFor US Employees:* Health Insurance* 401(k) MatchingAbout EnyaEnya Labs is a contributor to the Boba Network, a multichain Layer 2 that reduces the barriers of adoption for users and developers. We are empowering Gaming, DeFi, and NFT projects to scale more cost-effectively while delivering a smoother user experience. Boba's Hybrid Compute technology enables developers across the blockchain ecosystem to build dApps that invoke code executed on web-scale infrastructure, making it possible to leverage sophisticated algorithms that are either too expensive or impossible to execute on-chain. #Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Defi, Crypto, Marketing and Non Tech jobs that are similar:$65,000 — $115,000/year#Benefits💰 401(k)💰 401k matching#LocationWorldwide
Demand Generation Manager
NYC OR REMOTE
We are looking for a results-driven demand generation expert to develop and implement marketing strategies to generate revenue for Olo.
We want people who have a proven track record for generating results through creative marketing programs with a passion for collaborating cross-functionally to achieve success.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation, you will produce demand generation campaigns, working closely with the sales, marketing and operations team, to increase and convert pipeline. You will dig into data and analytics to measure and optimize the performance of their demand generation efforts to ensure goals are achieved.
The ideal team member will be highly organized and collaborative, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, prioritize competing projects and iterate on the fly. This is an exciting opportunity to help build a new demand generation engine to scale and grow Olo, supported by world-class teammates and culture.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC.
What You’ll Do
- Create marketing campaigns using various channels that ultimately create new, quantitative revenue, not just MQLs
- Design, launch and track campaigns to our ideal customer profiles (ICPs) – this means you’ll come up with the target audience, ideas and messages to test, work with internal teams to build the messages and assets needed to make these campaigns successful
- Identify, implement, test and measure campaigns across channels to drive growth, including programmatic, content syndication and third party sponsorships and partnerships
- Manage channel and campaign spend and proving out the ROI, cost per conversion and cost per acquisition
- Partner with product, content, digital and field marketing to develop a coordinated strategy and campaign execution for both inbound and outbound lead generation
- Shape and implement our account based marketing strategy, working closely with sales to coordinate targeting of accounts, ensuring the right engagement strategy is executed
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Operations teams to ensure we have proper visibility on all leads, marketing influenced opportunities and engaged accounts and the data needed for campaign reporting
- Ensure tracking measures are in place for campaign attribution and reporting as well as MarTech tool optimization
What We’ll Expect From You
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation or growth marketing experience
- Passion and experience in creating opportunities and revenue, not just leads
- Proven track record executing strategic, omnichannel campaigns across key B2B channels
- Understanding of marketing automation software and how to leverage tools and marketing operations to execute optimally
- Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to engage internal leaders/teams across functions and external stakeholders
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker with a demonstrated ability to translate marketing activities and results into usable insights and actions for Sales
- Expertise in creating account based marketing and selling frameworks alongside a sales team to create opportunities from our ideal prospects
- Strong analytical background with ability to e into web analytics, CRM tools, SQL, Google Sheets/Excel
- Ability to learn new technologies, products, and systems quickly
- Experience using and managing marketing technology needed for the execution of planned campaigns
- Familiarity and experience with MarTech platforms such as Drift, ABM technologies, email marketing, digital advertising and intent data
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo’s platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you’re in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo’s headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $110-125K annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value ersity. At Olo, we know a erse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don’t meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a erse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you’re excited about this role but your previous experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility, please contact us at talent at olo.com.
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!Proof of workLegal DepartmentLegal has grown rapidly over the past few years at Kraken. We’re one of the world’s largest and most successful crypto exchanges, and that involves a responsibility to lead, advocate, and challenge in the global legal landscape. Among other things, Legal personnel plan and implement for rapidly evolving bodies of law. They contribute to product creation and acquisition strategy. They work with prominent customers and legal bodies worldwide on cutting-edge industry issues and emerging markets. Legal employees at Kraken have entrepreneurial spirits and are always thinking carefully about how to help the business move forward: take calculated risks, be brave at times, but make good choices that fit Kraken’s culture, mission, and spirit. The department is populated with experts in their fields: leaders who help propel Kraken and each other forward.RolesAs a member of Legal, you’ll be part of a growing organization that is building out various playbooks, programs, and processes. Legal is critical to the expansion of Kraken worldwide and to the compliant but challenging progression of Kraken’s mission and interests. To be successful in Legal, you need to be nimble and ownership-oriented: able to work well in a team environment but also to own innovations and get things done in a sometimes lean team. Legal members are also direct communicators, concise/action-oriented, and get things done in reasonably quick timeframes: Kraken is an innovative, fast-paced company. Finally, among other things, our Legal team has a healthy appetite for risk: we need to push boundaries in the crypto industry and advocate for global financial freedom and inclusion. Legal does its part to further this mission.The opportunity* Support papering deals of all shapes and sizes across all levels of the organization, from precedent-setting contracts for new lines of business, our largest enterprise SaaS deals and strategic partnerships to one-off freelancer engagements* Act as a trusted advisor to internal stakeholders in understanding and interpreting proposed and final contract terms (both business and legal)* Counsel and advise on risks and opportunities* Develop and update form contracts * Work and coordinate cross-departmentally with erse Kraken teams, including: Compliance, Marketing, Finance, Tax, Security, Regional Operations, Business and Corporate Development, as well as with members of Kraken's executive leadership* Use a highly-regulated and well-resourced environment to your strategic commercial advantage* Develop strategies for addressing risk in business-centric ways and build commercial processes that allow the business flexibility and freedom to move quicklySkills you must HODL* Admission to practice law in the United States* 3 to 5 years of relevant experience negotiating technology transactions, whether in-house or at a top law firm* Experience structuring, drafting, and negotiating a variety of commercial and licensing agreements, including technology related agreements, terms of service and privacy policies, banking agreements, partnership agreements, and general commercial contracts* A proactive, entrepreneurial mindset, plus an opportunity-making attitude, using the law to increase the company’s optionality, not decrease it* A demonstrated passion for cryptocurrencyNice to Haves* 2+ years working with marketing teams (sponsorships, digital marketing, agency agreements, etc.) and/or privacyLocation Tagging: #USWe’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and erse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Stay in the knowKraken Culture ExplainedFollow us on TwitterCatch up on our blogFollow us on LinkedIn #Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to SaaS, Crypto, Marketing, Legal and Non Tech jobs that are similar:$70,000 — $110,000/year#LocationRemote Anywhere
Title: Managed Services Specialist
Location: Remote United States
Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
The Managed Services Specialist will join a world-class Customer Success (CS) team based primarily in the Austin office who manage the ongoing success of clients across multiple verticals in which Punchh has customers. The Managed Services Specialist will be responsible for managing marketing initiative deployment to deliver ROI and program success for many of our premier clients. The Managed Services Specialist works closely with the client and other Customer Success team members to deploy and analyze customer marketing efforts. By combining exceptional skills in communication and marketing strategy with in-depth product knowledge, the Managed Services Specialist will be a key element in the client journey with Punchh.
What You’ll Do
- Interface with clients to clearly identify requirements of marketing campaigns and target segments to then spearhead campaign deployments.
- Execute client marketing strategy within the Punchh platform to drive successful program results
- Provide meaningful analysis to influence client campaign strategy
- Gain expert knowledge of the Punchh platform to provide clear written guidance and instructions to customers on how to use each feature
- Proactively anticipate and understand the client’s needs in order to identify and uncover potential strategic opportunities.
- Maintain and actively update incoming campaign execution requests.
- Where required, adopt flexible work time schedules and as required, be flexible to addressing critical after-hours customer issues.
What You’ll Need
- 1+ years of client account management experience in B2B SaaS companies in the marketing, CRM or ecommerce platform industry, or digital marketing agency or digitally focused B2C marketing teams.
- Experience in marketing or a business function for a large enterprise brand preferably in restaurants, retail, or health & beauty
- Impeccable verbal, written communication, presentation, and articulation skills with attention to detail
- Natural relationship and rapport builder – the ideal candidate has empathy for the client, can read a room and immediately glean cues that help to solidify the client engagement.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to respond well to time pressures and deadlines. Ability to prioritize and triage competing priorities and maintain focus on the successful delivery of client initiatives in a commercial SaaS software delivery environment.
- Highly analytical and data-driven, but also a creative problem solver and innovator. A solution-finder mentality, strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Windows/MacOS, Google Suite, Excel (medium to advanced Excel skill is a strong preference), task management tools, and experience working with SaaS based tools and products.
- Collegial, high energy, thoughtful and persistent personality
- Entrepreneurial, creative, resourceful, self-starter in a fast-paced environment.
- Embraces a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing from an accredited institution
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to iniduals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
Senior Director, Head of Corporate Development
Remote – US
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that’s transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 700 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working. From our headquarters in San Francisco to eight dedicated Studios and a worldwide team of employees who choose where they work best, our Virtual First approach is leading the way into the future of work.
The Dropbox Business Development team develops and manages 3rd-party relationships on behalf of the company to deliver high-impact partnerships that generate material revenue and enable our product strategy. We work with a variety of partners, including hardware and software providers, strategic partners, and distribution partners.
The Sr. Director, Corporate Development will lead Dropbox’s Corporate Development team, taking ownership for all Dropbox M&A and investments. The role will partner closely with senior leadership across engineering, product management, and business operations to identify strategic growth areas and develop M&A priorities for the company. This role is expected to contribute to all aspects of the corporate development process: market research, sourcing, due diligence, deal negotiation and post-deal integration execution.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end execution of a variety of multi-faceted deal types (ex. Acqui-Hires, Strategic Investments, Asset Purchases, Mergers & Acquisitions)
- You will lead and develop the members of our Corporate Development team
- You will lead cross-functional teams in due diligence, financial analysis, and negotiation with acquisition target
- You will run build/buy/partner analyses for teams across the organization
- You will track market developments and form relationships with acquisition targets in strategic areas
- You will cultivate key relationships with key constituents in the broader ecosystem (i.e. venture investors, angel investors, investment bankers, other strategics)
- You will conduct comprehensive industry landscape analysis to identify trends and acquisition targets; present findings to senior management
- You will process, value and negotiate inbound talent acquisition opportunities in partnership with recruiting and engineering/product/design leadership
- You will ensure a successful acquisition integration by developing detailed, cross-functional integration plans and regular check-ins with leadership of acquired teams
- 10+ years of experience in corporate development at a tech company, a leading investment bank, private equity or consulting firm with at least 5 years experience with structuring deals
- A deep understanding of the SaaS business models, market and industry trends affecting the collaboration and productivity sector
- Excellent qualitative & quantitative analytical skills with financial modelling expertise required for valuation and market sizing
- Ability to develop trusted relationships externally and internally. Be scrappy and an effective cross-functional collaborator
- Ability to build consensus in a working group and successfully coordinate and manage persons outside of your direct sphere of influence
- A self-starter who has worked in a fast-paced, quickly evolving, and sometimes ambiguous environment with multiple partners
- Strong presentation and communication skills and ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans
Manager, Social Media Insights
Location: Remote – USA
Working at Real Chemistry and in the healthcare industry isn’t just a job for us. We got into this field for different reasons, but we all stay for the same reason to uncover insights, make meaningful connections, infuse creativity, and improve the patient experience by transforming healthcare through AI and ideas.
Real Chemistry creates the world around modern therapies with over 2,000 talented professionals, and for the last 20+ years has, carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, data & AI, and the people at the heart of it all. We work with the top 30 pharma and biotech companies and are built for uncommon collaboration, we believe we are best together, bring together experts from a wide range of disciplines collaborate without barriers under a single, unified mission: to transform what healthcare is to what it should be. This one-of-a-kind model allows us to work in a way that better reflects how people experience healthcare all with the intent to transform healthcare from what it is to what it should be. But we can’t do it alone you in?
Real Chemistry is looking for a Manager, Social Media Insights to join our growing team!
As Manager in our Integrated Intelligence practice, you will be responsible for managing 2-3 analytics projects and ad-hoc requests with some support from senior levels of management.Integrated Intelligence (or I2) is the practice formerly known as Analytics. We changed our name to more closely identify with the innovative work we do beyond just data analysis. We integrate across data sources, functions, methodologies, and technology, and we’re providing intelligence because our data leads to insights and our insights lead to action. And when you put those two things together, we are exponentially better at helping our clients make critical business decisions.
You are proficient in various analytics and/or primary research offerings and have marketing/ communications expertise. Moderate healthcare industry experience preferred. You can brainstorm, provide actionable insights, and recommendations for top tier pharmaceutical clients. Day-to-day activities include project management, qualitative and quantitative social media data analysis, and creating comprehensive reports on social media conversations as they relate to healthcare stakeholders, disease, or treatment spaces.
This role can be remote in the US or in any of our US offices, including New York City, Boston, Chicago, or Philadelphia.
What you’ll do:
- Manage day-to-day analytics relationships with account and activation teams
- Manage, organize and code social media data effectively and efficiently
- Create comprehensive social media analytics reports for pharmaceutical clients that provide insightful and actionable insights that inform marketing, strategy, positioning, content, and other brand initiatives
- Manage 2-3 ongoing or ad-hoc analytics reports across disease, treatment, or healthcare spaces
- Assist in the creation of measurement frameworks, reporting programs and report template
- Present research reports to clients in person or over the phone
- Learn to delegate tasks and train junior members of the team
This position is a perfect fit for you if:
- Our Company values Best Together, Impact-Obsessed, Excellence Expected, Evolve Always and Accountability with an I really speak to you.
- You are adaptable, resilient, and OK with adjusting your scope, responsibilities, and focus as we grow. When things change, so do we. We’re always evolving.
- You are proactive, driven, and resourceful with strong prioritization skills and a desire to e into the data.
- You are highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines.
What you should have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with majority in at least one of the following areas: healthcare/pharmaceutical marketing/PR/advertising, strategic planning, digital/social strategy, digital/social analytics, social listening, primary/syndicated research
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Word College degree (BA or equivalent), with relevant concentration such as market research, marketing, communications, or social sciences
- Comfortable building benchmarks and measuring client performance
- Experience analyzing online social listening data Strategic approach to measurement with a lens for activation
- Understanding of online advertising planning, buying and performance metrics, with expertise in paid social campaign activation and measurement
Pay Range: $75,000-$90,000This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on job-related, non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to work experience, skills, certifications, and geographical location. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them at home, in office or a mix.* We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including options for medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k match, flexible PTO, and entitlement to a five-week sabbatical program after 5 years of service. Other perks include an annual wellness reimbursement, student loan debt contributions, mental wellness coaching and support, and access to more than 13,000 online classes with LinkedIn Learning. Additional benefits for those just starting or continuing with their family building journey include access to enhanced fertility support, Bright Horizons family support programs, as well as expanded paid leave for new parents including personalized coaching support through Your 4th Trimester .
ABOUT THE GEEKS & CULTURE
We are a growing, international indie team that is creating the high-quality, innovative, digital Trading Card Game Synergy of Serra. We believe in the idea that everything in the future is gamified and we start shaping this future today. Next to that, we believe in our values which are the foundation of all beliefs, practices and behaviors that are shared and lived by the entire team. That’s why we place special emphasis on enriching our team with more geeks who share the following values with us:
- Gamers at heart: We strive to create a world where nobody calls games a waste of time.
- Passion: We live our passion, create art and shape our childhood dreams together.
- Freedom: Work to your own style, not being bound to location or time, to be the best version of yourself.
- Ownership: Own and lead your responsibilities by taking action and making decisions.
- Growing together: We support each other to express ourselves and make a difference in the world.
- Challenging the status quo: We make disruptive games – never seen before – with creativity and art at their core.
ABOUT THE PROJECT, VISION & MISSION
At Calystral Games we focus on two projects. Synergy of Serra is a digital Trading Card Game utilizing Blockchain technology for the benefit of its players. With our Marketplace we build the next generation of NFT technology, which puts love for the technology second to the needs of the users. Our mission is to create fair and trustless, disruptive games and at the same time to transform NFT-financed games to a well accepted and fair type of game that focuses on providing the best free2play gaming experience there can be. That’s how we empower gamers to challenge the status quo and by that unleash their true potential.
- 💯% remote working and flexible working hours
- 💻 Personal hardware and operating system of your choice
- 🌎 2+ onsite team events per year, somewhere on our beautiful planet
- 🎮 Regular hangouts, where we play games together
- 🤓 Personal development is a core element of our culture: 10-15% of the working time is dedicated to self development (we also have a book club)
- 🎯 An in-house bonus program where everyone is rewarded through the value that we create together
- 💡 No one is defined by a fixed role, instead all geeks shape their own role by bringing in their native genius
- You are a very enthusiastic person who is good with people.
- You love to forge strong relationships with a variety of people from various backgrounds.
- You love gaming, interacting with gamers, and geeking out about games.
- You are easy-going with being present in public, and you love to infect others with your enthusiasm for the things you are passionate about and strongly believe in.
- You are a great copywriter.
- You have a talent for communicating with others to understand and summarize complex topics into simple chunks of information that anybody is able to pick up.
- You would be proud to represent a game with huge ambitions, strong values, and long-lasting visions.
- You are an optimist with an idealistic mindset.
💡 Use your passion to excite gamers with our ideas and vision of Synergy of Serra. Grow our brand by succinctly explaining and sharing with the outside world why this game will disrupt the (card) gaming market. Be a public face for Synergy of Serra and forge relationships across the gaming space.
- You are or have been a competitive gamer yourself
- You have worked in the gaming space as a Marketing Specialist before
- You were heavily involved in building a brand for a game/gaming company
- You have successfully established partnerships with a wide range of iniduals from scratch
- You have successfully grown or strongly influenced the process of growing a gaming community
Nice to haves:
- You have been an active game streamer/youtuber for a while
- You established relationships to other streamers that you’ve then worked with
- You worked in a position where public speaking (live or online) was required
- You have successfully grown or strongly influenced the process of growing a gaming community to over 100k players
YOUR SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Expert in building brands and growing communities
- Expert in copywriting skills
- Expert in communication & public speaking
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the target audience, transform ideas into concrete plans, and turn strategies into concrete tasks
- Your organizational skills allow you to keep an eye on the big picture and every level of detail at the same time
Nice to haves:
- Ability to use the most common features of Adobe Suite
YOUR OTHER SUPERPOWERS
- Infectious enthusiasm 🤩
- Passion for new technologies and games 💛
- Team player & “beyond the box” thinker
- Fully committed to all your activities and projects
- Enjoy learning and growing every day 🌱
Apply now, so we can play together!
(*) We welcome all applications without regard to gender, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or whatsoever.
Mixmax is hiring a remote Outbound Sales Development Rep. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Mixmax - Building a world without busywork.
BetterUp is hiring a remote Marketing Manager, Conversion Optimization. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
BetterUp - We're reworking how you work.
Experiential Marketing Manager
Timescale is looking for an Experiential Marketing Manager to join the Developer Marketing team. You’ll be responsible for the development and execution of events and interactive experiences designed to build the Timescale brand further, support the Timescale business, and provide opportunities to experience Timescale products in a memorable way.
In this role, you’ll closely partner with Content, Communications, Developer Advocacy, Growth, Product Marketing, Design, Engineering, and external agencies to develop innovative and engaging programs and initiatives. You’ll shepherd our brand and think creatively about ways we can grow affinity among developers.
You’ll be in charge of events globally – managing all aspects of event production, including vendor management, logistics, activation programs, and staffing. You will come up with creative ways to engage with developers at these events so our event presence becomes the talk of the show. You will also partner with Developer Advocacy to track open Calls for Papers (CFP) and proactively enable engineering and product teams to submit high-quality CFP submissions.
You will oversee the creative distribution of content through paid and earned channels. You will identify and partner with external channels that drive the highest impact.
In case you couldn’t tell, Timescale is a developer-first company. Your programs and outbound communication should reflect knowledge and appreciation for developers (in other words: no marketing fluff or jargon). We love developers, and you’ll fit right in if you do too.
This role is remote, but English language fluency is a requirement.
- Develop and execute events and experiences that create brand equity, drive traffic and product signups, and provide opportunities to experience Timescale products in a memorable way
- Ensure all events and experiences are on brand and one-of-a-kind with flawless execution
- Build strong relationships with external vendors and identify new vendors to deliver best-in-class experiences for the target audience
- Identify external channels for content distribution and manage the end-to-end distribution of content
- Play a foundational role in how we engage with developers.
- Shepherd in-house staff to apply to talk at events and coordinate their activities and engagements at the events themselves in partnership with Developer Advocacy
- Support marketing efforts and project management related to promoting events, conferences, meetups, and other speaking engagements.
- Utilize data tracking and analytics tools to assess the performance of virtual/hybrid/in person events
- Stay up-to-date on experiential marketing trends and make recommendations for new marketing partners, tools, channels, and techniques.
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools
A little bit about you
- 5+ years experience in marketing with a strong focus on experiential/events and audience engagement programs and initiatives.
- Excellent cross-organizational collaboration skills. You can work across the team and roles, synthesize viewpoints, and reach a consensus.
- Creative and gifted experiential marketing leader.
- Passionate about developers and nerd culture.
- Able to juggle complex projects with multiple variables, stakeholders, and deliverables like a well-oiled machine (you’re a master project manager who doesn’t shy away from grunt work).
- A self-starter that can manage and prioritize initiatives that will make developers successful. You’ll work independently and remotely.
- A belief that organizations and industries are best when they are erse and inclusive, and a commitment to ensuring that everything we do reflects that belief.
- Always up-to-date on the constant and rapid shift in the developer marketing landscape
Title: Account Manager, Education
Location: United States
As an Account Manager on the Red Ventures’ Education team, you will own full-funnel client success management from ideation and inception to ad deployment, including – but not limited to – partner engagement, program conceptualization, ad building, quality assurance, data storytelling and program optimization. This position will have complete ownership over their inidual book of business and direct/indirect leadership on the Account team.
What You’ll Do:
- Ability to secure full monthly budget asks from partner.
- Identifying growth corridors within existing book of business
- Influence partners to drive increases in monthly spend and communicate value propositions to earn additional budget
- Understand partner’s marketing objectives and work with cross-functional teams to create innovative strategies that maximize program performance
- Manage the construction of partner digital advertisements.
- Drive the day-to-day client activity to ensure accurate and timely execution of marketing programs
- Partner with clients and internal teams on multivariate test plans to maximize client campaign performance
- Lead client meetings to present and discuss program optimization, execution and marketing best practices
- Manage an internal book of business in full, including revenue management, budget planning, monthly updates, heightened financial acumen, among other aspects
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of related industry experience, preferably in account management or direct marketing at an agency or marketing company.
- Experience with in-depth analysis and problem solving with the ability to think strategically while seeing the execution all the way through
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development, ad strategy, and service
- Intellectually curious, takes initiative to dig deeper and understand business drivers
- Ability to quickly assess client situations and configure mutually beneficial value propositions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as mastery over the Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Top talent that has a bias-to-action and thrives in environments where they are creating new opportunities where none currently exist
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified iniduals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
United States, USA, United States | Marketing | Full-time | Fully remote
Job title: SEO SpecialistDepartment: MarketingManager: Director, Marketing Services
We need someone who is passionate about SEO and Digital Marketing to help deliver amazing SEO results for our growing roster of clients. The ideal candidate will not only be proficient in the latest and greatest techniques and tools, but will also have the ability to think strategically about projects and play a role in putting together integrated campaigns blending organic search, PPC, display, and remarketing. You’ll be working on multiple client accounts across a variety of industries and verticals, but you’ll always have the same goal: to get the client the best possible results.
The right candidate will have a blend of technical experience and content skills. They should be able to multitask across erse environments, communicate effectively with clients and internal team members, and be passionate about learning new technologies and processes. We’re looking for someone who can think strategically, but who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get some serious work done.
- Assisting with strategic development for SEO campaigns, starting from kick-off and extending through post-launch and analysis
- Defining and building tailored keyword lists based on clients’ objectives and market opportunity, using a mix of proprietary tools, analytics data, and PPC data
- Preparing and executing on-page optimization strategies to achieve organic visibility for our clients
- Reviewing and editing page content to comply with SEO guidelines and best practices, and to ensure proper messaging, use of value propositions, and call to action statements to drive conversions
- Reviewing website server logs, crawl reports, and analytics reports to come up with strategies to improve indexation
- Reviewing web analytics data to analyze visitor behavior and trends to come up with next steps, and to deliver insights to clients
- Working with our internal resources to prepare, plan, and execute link building and content marketing strategies
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients and proactively assessing opportunities to improve their site’s performance
- Coordinating regularly with our website development, SEM, analytics, design, and business development teams, as well as with senior management, to ensure that clients are getting positive results
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of direct SEO experience at an agency working with multiple clients simultaneously
- Strong face-to-face, telephone, and email communications skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Understanding of how to interpret data from platforms like Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools to drive SEO strategy
- Ability to think strategically to identify and define keyword opportunities for optimization
- Ability to write compelling, optimized content (page content, metadata, etc.)
- Knowledge of factors that influence search engine rankings
- Demonstrated track record of delivering organic traffic related outcomes that move the needle in competitive markets
- Familiarity with various web platforms/content management systems, like WordPress, Craft CMS, Shopify, etc.
- Understanding of Schema markup
- Experience working with canonical tags, redirects, robots.txt files, and XML sitemaps
- Understanding of best practices for site architecture and URL structure
- Familiarity with website analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of SEO software such as Moz, BrightEdge, DeepCrawl, Conductor, SEMRush, SEOBook, ScreamingFrog, and others
The salary range for this position is $65,000 – $80,000 per year, depending on experience.
What we offer:
- Healthy work/life balance.
- A creative environment to do the best work of your career.
- An amazing team of developers, designers, marketers, and project managers.
- Flexible hours.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- Retirement plan with company matching.
About Happy Cog:
Happy Cog is a growing interactive agency of 80+ people, all working 100% remotely.
We design, develop, and market websites and mobile apps for a wide variety of clients — everyone from small startups, to Fortune 100s. Projects we’ve recently worked on have included online ordering platforms for restaurants, custom content management systems for law firms, an economic mobility research platform, and many more.
We are looking for great people to join our team, so whether you have a wide array of workplace experience, none at all, or if you feel like your past experiences don’t meet all our qualifications, we encourage you to still apply. Who knows, your experience might be just what we are looking for!
Happy Cog is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, protected veteran status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability.
We are also proud to have been on the Inc 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies for 7 years in a row! For more information go to our website: https://www.happycog.com.
IOV Labs is looking to hire a Marketing Operations Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Europe.
Coursera is hiring a remote Strategic Account Executive. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Canada.
Coursera - We provide universal access to the world's best education.
Datadog is hiring a remote Enterprise Sales Executive - Italy. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Italy.
Datadog - Modern monitoring & analytics.
Nacelle is hiring a remote Business Development Representative. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Canada or the United States.
Nacelle - The headless commerce platform that boosts eCommerce conversions.
Agorapulse is hiring a remote Full-Cycle Account Executive. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Agorapulse - Take control of your social media.
Du träumst davon, im Marketing eines international wachsenden Unternehmens Fuß zu fassen und durchzustarten? Du möchtest eigene Ideen umsetzen und hast Spaß an abwechslungsreichen Tätigkeiten? Bei Digistore24 bieten wir dir als Marketing Assistant die Möglichkeit, dich stetig weiterzuentwickeln und deine Stärken im Marketing bestmöglich einzubringen. Übernimm vom ersten Tag an Verantwortung und gestalte die Zukunft mit uns!
Online-Marketing ist deine Leidenschaft: Du liebst es, laufend Neues zu lernen, bist gerne auf Social Media unterwegs und immer auf der Suche nach den neuesten Marketing-Trends. Idealerweise hast du bereits erste Erfahrungen im Marketing gesammelt und willst deine Expertise in einem der schnellstwachsenden IT-Unternehmen Europas stetig ausbauen.
Organisationstalent: Du arbeitest strukturiert, verlässlich und kannst eigenverantwortlich Prioritäten setzen. Dank deiner ausgezeichneten Planung fällt es dir leicht, auch bei unterschiedlichen Projekten mit vielfältigem Aufgabenspektrum stets den Überblick zu behalten. Zu neuen Themen informierst du dich umfassend und löst so jede Herausforderung.
Kommunikation: Du drückst dich gegenüber Kunden sowie Kollegen klar aus und triffst dabei stets den richtigen Ton – auch unter Zeitdruck, in Stresssituationen oder bei Kritik. Deutsche Grammatik und Rechtschreibung beherrschst du einwandfrei and you can seamlessly switch to English if necessary.
Kundenkontakt: Du hast bereits nachweislich erste Erfahrungen in der Betreuung und Kommunikation mit Kunden. Nice to have ist außerdem ein Background im Bereich Social Media, PR oder Erfahrung mit Bewertungsplattformen (wie Trustpilot ).
Technisches Verständnis: Du bist technikaffin und es macht dir Spaß, dich in neue Software-Anwendungen einzuarbeiten. Idealerweise hattest du bereits Berührungspunkte mit den Bereichen IT und Software.
PS: Wir brauchen deine Superkräfte von montags bis samstags. Du kannst nach Wunsch 20–40 Std./Woche arbeiten.
Austausch mit der digitalen Unternehmer-Community: Du übernimmst die Kommunikation mit unseren Kunden über Social Media und beantwortest eigenständig DMs, Kommentare und Anfragen. Mit unserem Monitoring-Tool behältst du dabei die Übersicht über unsere Kanäle – so ist kein Internet-Troll vor dir sicher. Außerdem optimierst du Prozesse kontinuierlich, damit sich das Community-Management laufend verbessert. Manage die Bewertungsplattformen eines der am besten bewerteten
Software-Unternehmen: Durch das Beantworten von Bewertungen, Monitoring negativer Aussagen und stetige Prozessoptimierung sorgst du für eine positive Außenwahrnehmung von Digistore24. Zudem erschließt du neue, relevante Plattformen.
Unterstütze das Marketing-Team: Ob organisatorische Aufgaben im Projektmanagement, die Bearbeitung von PR-Anfragen oder die Recherche weiterer PR-relevanter Möglichkeiten – als Marketing Assistant arbeitest du mit allen Marketing-Teams zusammen und erhältst Einblicke in weitere Unternehmensbereiche.
Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten: Du siehst deine Zukunft langfristig im Marketing? Wir unterstützen dich dabei, dich in deinem favorisierten Marketing-Bereich zu spezialisieren.
Dieser Job ist nicht für dich geeignet, wenn:
- du nicht erfahren darin bist, mehrere Projekte gleichzeitig im Blick zu behalten
- du dich mit der eigenständigen Planung und Priorisierung von Aufgaben schwertust
- du ungeübt bist in (schriftlicher) Kommunikation mit Kunden
- du dich langfristig nicht im Marketing siehst
- du nicht den Anspruch hast, dein Expertenwissen laufend auszubauen
- du dich nicht mit unseren Werten identifizierst
Deine Benefits bei Digistore24
- 30 Urlaubstage
- Arbeite in Coworking-Spaces unseres Partners oder im Homeoffice
- Regelmäßige Weiterbildung on the Job
- Werde zum Experten für Online-Marketing und Kundenbetreuung: Wir vermitteln dir in deiner Einarbeitung unser Top-Know-how
- Die Stabilität eines extrem erfolgreichen deutschen Hightech-Unternehmens, das sich seinen Start-up-Spirit über die Jahre bewahrt hat
- Internationales Team mit starkem Zusammenhalt
- Regelmäßige Teamevents in verschiedenen Ländern
- Agile Teams und flache Hierarchien
- Modernes Equipment: Monitor mit MacBook oder Windows-basiertem Laptop – Du entscheidest!
- Eigenverantwortung ab dem ersten Tag
- Zuschuss zur betrieblichen Altersvorsorge
- Arbeite in deinem Team per du, ohne Dresscode und auf Augenhöhe
- Arbeite remote aus über 60 Ländern – hier findest du eine Liste aller möglichen Länder (stelle den Suchfilter auf „EOR“)
- Teilzeit-Option mit 20–40 Stunden pro Woche
So sieht dein typischer Tag bei Digistore24 aus:
Organisation ist alles: Du liebst Struktur und weißt, dass eine gute Planung für deinen Job unerlässlich ist. Deswegen verschaffst du dir zum Start in den Tag zunächst einen Überblick über deine Tasks.
Du checkst alle internen Nachrichten in Mail-Postfächern, Messengern und dem Projektmanagement-Tool. Anschließend priorisierst und planst du deine heutigen Aufgaben. Mit einem frischen Kaffee und deinem Lieblings-Deep-Fokus-Track geht das am besten.
Motiviert beginnst du deine „Community-Management-Morgenrunde“. Dabei beantwortest du Kundenfragen zu unserer Software und recherchierst passende Lösungen in unserem Hilfebereich. Für positive Kommentare bedankst du dich charmant, auf Internet-Trolls reagierst du mit smarten Antworten.
Schließlich entdeckst du einen negativen Kommentar. Dir ist bewusst, dass du durch deine öffentliche Kommunikation als Aushängeschild von Digistore24 wahrgenommen wirst. Daher nimmst du den Fall ernst, gehst den Angelegenheiten ruhig und lösungsorientiert im System nach und gibst eine konstruktive Antwort.
Dank deiner empathischen Kommunikation und deiner Kompetenz verwandelst du unsere Kritiker in Fans – ein tolles Gefühl!
Bei manchen Fragen kommst du trotz eigener Recherche nicht weiter. Diese sammelst du und postest sie gebündelt im Team-Chat. Hier helfen dir deine Kollegen schnell weiter. Du liebst diesen Workflow, da du deine Expertise so jeden Tag erweiterst!
Zeit für eine Pause: Du bist mit einer Freundin zu einem längeren Mittagessen verabredet. Danach beschließt du spontan, den Rest des Tages von deinem Lieblings-Coworking-Space aus zu arbeiten. Diese Freiheit hast du, weil du remote arbeitest!
Gut gelaunt öffnest du dein MacBook, um neue Bewertungsplattformen für unsere Software zu recherchieren. Anschließend entwickelst du ein Konzept, um positive Bewertungen und einen hohen Score zu erreichen. Deine Arbeit willst du im nächsten Call deinem Team vorstellen.
Als rechte Hand der Marketing-Leads checkst du jetzt den Stand des aktuellen Brand-Awareness-Projekts. Dafür arbeiten wir mit einigen unserer Kunden zusammen und du hast bereits im Vorfeld die Kommunikation mit ihnen übernommen. Fragen von Klienten und Kollegen kannst du schnell klären und auch die Deadlines der verschiedenen Aufgaben hast du stets im Blick.
Im internen Chat erreicht dich eine Einladung zu einem Team-Event. Du freust dich, dein internationales Team bald in einer sonnigen Hauptstadt Europas zu treffen.
Zum Abschluss des Tages checkst du nochmals alle Plattformen auf neue Nachrichten, prüfst interne Messages, planst dir einen weiteren Call für morgen ein und aktualisierst deine Projekte.
Du gehst zufrieden in den Feierabend: Heute hast du wieder Neues gelernt, konntest viele Anfragen lösen und hast tolles Feedback von Kunden und Kollegen bekommen. Es ist ein gutes Gefühl, so viel Wertschätzung zu erhalten und zu spüren, was du mit deiner Arbeit bewegst.
Senior Performance Marketing Manager
at Xapo Bank (View all jobs)
Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
Diversity is at the heart of who we are at Xapo Bank. We’re a fully distributed team of over 200 talented people that work remotely from 50+ countries around the world.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.
To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Join our remote team of dreamers and doers as we take Xapo Bank to the next level
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position.
Work from anywhere!
Xapo Bank is the first product of its kind: a platform that bridges the gap between crypto and traditional banking services. Headquartered in Gibraltar, we are regulated and authorised as a credit institution to provide fiat related services and in addition, Xapo VASP is regulated and authorised as a Distributed Ledger Technology Provider to provide crypto services. We offer secure, seamless access to US Dollar and Bitcoin, all accessible from our mobile based Xapo Banking App. Xapo holds one of the largest Bitcoin reserves in the world and liquid assets, all of which provide an additional layer of protection to our members.
Our beginning: A world that enjoys economic freedom and wealth protection, no matter where you live or who is running your country. This is the dream that drove Wences Casares, our Founder and Chairman, to quietly transform the world of private banking.
Growing up in Argentina in the 1980s, Wences saw his family’s life savings wiped out three times by events beyond their control. This inability to control or protect their own finances left a lasting legacy. Years later, when Bitcoin came along, Wences saw an extraordinary opportunity to create a fairer, and totally secure system that would allow ambitious iniduals to truly realise their potential.
Our Strategy team, consisting of Growth and Marketing, is leading us on a bold mission to expand into emerging markets. In order to maximise our reach and effectiveness, we are both strengthening our in-house Growth and Marketing capabilities and actively recruiting experienced global professionals in these domains. As the prime facilitators of our overall growth plan and membership acquisition objectives, the Growth and Marketing team will be the powerhouse behind our success.
To aid us in our strategy and initiatives, the Senior Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving development and execution of acquisition strategies for the business/brand across all marketing channels.
The VP of Growth shares a quote on the Xapo Bank expansion plan into emerging markets and all the exciting initiatives within the team: Were on the rocket ship, and we need to have some great astronauts onboard with us as the journey will be exciting and we’re aiming to grow, grow & grow more.
- Lead campaign management and execution in partnership with the broader strategy and products teams in order to generate leads, create demand, build pipeline, and grow revenue.
- Define campaign timelines, key milestones, and major launches.
- Manage the overall demand generation budget and own campaign performance.
- Own and optimise CPL metrics and drive high-intent prospect requests by continuously experimenting and improving.
- Help to write, edit and proofread copy for materials for marketing campaigns.
- Help manage creative marketing material development (landing pages, ads, copy).
- Build best-practice data-driven targeted campaigns that activate our audience segments and drive high-intent prospects.
- Own, strategize and manage campaigns that drive high-value and quality prospects into our sales funnel.
- Work closely with strategy and product teams to develop an innovative paid and organic approach to demand generation.
- Work with our Strategy team to develop comprehensive metrics reports, attribution modelling and tracking, and advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our lead generation efforts.
- Manage and optimise audience builds and prospect placement as the engagement progresses further down the funnel.
- Support the VP of Growth with quarterly planning and execution of campaigns, as well as the measurement of marketing performance and reporting.
- Planning and executing memorable, integrated demand-generation campaigns to raise awareness, educate, and generate high-quality prospects. Owner of the campaigns from start to finish, from planning to reporting.
- Selecting, experimenting with, and orchestrating a variety of channels and mediums (such as email marketing, PPC channels, retargeting, SEO, digital channels, syndication, events and webinars production, social, content, etc) in order to find the most effective mix of activities.
- Manage UTMS.
- Performing QA.
- Training and upskilling of team members.
- Create campaign roadmap, milestones and calendar.
- Generating insights, member first, data driven campaigns.
- 7+ years of experience in demand generation for a SaaS company, designing and owning full-funnel strategies, including successful product launches
- A strong understanding of performance metrics and core growth marketing principles
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Experience working at an early-stage, high-growth start-up / scale-up environment
- Strong experience in managing Performance channels (LinkedIn ads / Google ads), autonomously in-house
- Experience with SEO, keyword research, and website optimization tactics
- Experience tracking and analysing performance metrics (such as website analytics, PPC metrics, pipeline data, conversion rates, etc). You are comfortable with numbers and love to learn from data.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values and the Xapo Values-Driven Leadership principles.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best – from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your inidual learning and development goals.
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for “The People”) encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role
We are searching for a Business Development Lead to create our partnerships strategy, close deals, manage partners and eventually build a team to bring gaming into web3 and blockchain technologies through the Aptos network. As a lead, you will be responsible for scoping potential partners among gaming studios, developers, and infrastructure companies, building deep relationships at the executive level, forming and executing our partnership strategy, building internal business cases, negotiating complex deals, and working cross functionally with key internal stakeholders to further our mission. As we grow our presence in gaming, through the proliferation of NFTs and other technologies on our network, and if you perform at a high level, we would expect you to anchor and lead a partnerships team dedicated to bringing in more business and managing the gaming partners you have brought to our network.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research gaming companies that are interested in bringing crypto and web3 services into new products and features and choose the best partners for our project
- Developing and closing large, notable partner opportunities that will advance our mission
- Provide a strategic perspective to product and engineering teams, delivering critical business insights and launching initiatives that impact the market
- Work alongside other partnerships leads to develop a comprehensive set of partners needed for our project
- Working closely with our recruiting team to hire and lead new partnerships teammates
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience working in partnerships, business development, or similar roles at a high-growth technology company
- Experience working with commercial agreements, including creating and negotiating agreements outside of standard sales contracts
- Experience partnering with technical teams, lawyers, and marketers
- Experience in and strong market knowledge of the blockchain & crypto industry preferred
- Experience developing and closing partner opportunities across media, sports, entertainment, and social networking
- A deep and relevant network with industry leaders across tech, media, and social networks
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- MBA or JD preferred
- 100% insurance premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible vacation time, 11 holidays, and floating company days off
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
- 401k matching
- Fun and inclusive in-person and digital events
Nansen is looking to hire a Social Media Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in APAC or EMEA.
Social Media / Community Manager
- Remote job
- Social Media / Community Manager
Social Media / Community Manager
We’re looking for a creative and growth-oriented Social Media/Community Manager to own Hostaway’s social media content and strategy as part of our larger marketing efforts.
This role will report to our Marketing Director, and will work closely with our content marketers, growth marketers, product team, and the executive leadership team to build Hostaway’s social brand and take us to the next level of growth. Our ideal candidate is an excellent writer and compelling storyteller with demonstrated experience creating and executing data-driven social media campaigns. If you are a creator who is passionate about brand building, always looking ahead to the next social trend, energized by the opportunity to shape Hostaway’s social media strategy, and has experience working in B2B SaaS, then this is the role for you.
In This Role, You Will
- Own the strategy, execution, and results for all Hostaway’s social media channels (Facebook, Reddit, Linkedin, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, etc). This includes managing day-to-day operations, content development, and a social content calendar for consistent scheduling/publishing.
- Deliver educational and engaging on-brand content, creative strategies, and innovative ideas to wow our social communities, educate our target clients, and drive engagement.
- Build brand awareness, amplify thought leadership, and grow our audience through engagement and community management while maintaining a consistent voice, personality, look, and feel for the brand across all social channels.
- Drive employee advocacy across our social channels and evolve our processes and programs to further grow our employee engagement on social media. Also, help build the online voices of our leadership team.
- Stay current on social media trends, explore future platforms to invest in, and surface new ideas that can help tell our story.
- Understand how social media impacts our entire marketing strategy plus the tactics needed to reach growth metrics.
- Measure and prove the ROI of your social media campaigns by tracking performance over time relative to company-wide goals for brand development.
- Collect, analyze, and report on engagement and growth metrics providing regular reports to leadership. You will develop actionable insights to optimize our social channels and influence business decisions and content strategy.
- Oversee community management and facilitate engagement across all channels that is appropriate, on-brand, and as timely as possible.
- Have your finger on the pulse of conversations and trends surrounding Hostaway and our space, quickly turning those observations into storytelling opportunities for the brand.
- Coordinate across multiple internal teams and our external PR team to stay in-the-know on upcoming moments, news, and product updates that will be relevant and should be shared with our audience.
- Provide editing and copyediting support on demand generation content assets, varying from compelling headlines and email copy, to digital ad copy and beyond.
- Up to 5 years of social media management experience, with an emphasis on owning content and messaging across social channels and implementing success metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field
- Proven track record of growing social engagement
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills; comfortable translating complex concepts into compelling copy (be prepared to share writing samples)
- Strong and proven background in creative content development and design (images, campaigns, video, etc.) and ability to tailor for specific channels
- Data-driven approach and proficiency in social metrics
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and independently owning a marketing function
- Highly collaborative in experience building and evangelizing social media practices for internal stakeholders
- Self-motivated, passionate, hands-on social media native who leans into opportunities
- Experience working in B2B technology, preferably SaaS
- Experience with graphic design/video editing
Location: AL, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WY; 100% Remote
Remote Lead Generation Specialist
Department:Media Sales – Local
Remote Lead Generation Opportunity!
Set appointments (outbound business-to-business cold calling) from the comfort of your own home!
Fantastic Opportunity to work remotely with a nationally recognized advertising company with a Mon – Thurs part-time work schedule of (28) hours per week!! Make $15 to $20 per hour (based on experience) plus commission and bonuses!
For example, a $20 base plus commission could push your net effective hourly compensation to the $25 to $60 per hour range, based on your overall performance. This is the range currently being earned by our top Appointment Setters.
If you have worked as an Appointment Setter for any of these companies, (for a minimum of 6 months), please apply now for Immediate Consideration: StarKart, Cartvertising, Video Reporter, TV Fanfare, Fanfare Media, RTUI, Adcorp, Money Mailer, Hot Coupons, Clipper Magazine, Welcome Wagon, OR appointment setting for merchant processing.
Make a simple, 90-second phone pitch to small business owners to take a meeting with one of our sales reps to learn more about a health and wellness sponsorship opportunity.
Set 5 quality appointments per day, which will result in 2-3 sales per week.
To be considered for the opportunity you MUST complete the application in full and attach a resume. It will take you less than 5 minutes to complete.
We are hiring for part-time positions at (28) hours per week. The schedule is between 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST, Monday through Thursday, (7) hours per day.
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills with the ability to sell the appointment.
- Previous B2B Appointment Setting experience of at least one year.
- Able to quickly build a rapport with business owners.
- Positive attitude with high energy level.
- Resilient and tenacious.
- A self-starter who is adaptable.
- Intermediate computer skills with knowledge of MS Office or Google Suite, familiarity with auto-dialer or CRM systems and the ability to navigate the internet (bookmark web pages, send and receive emails, perform Google searches).
- Coachable and willing to learn and adhere to proprietary Terraboost Media sales techniques.
Terraboost Media offers a unique benefits package for our part-time employees! We provide an employer paid medical program called Healthiest You, that offers free online visits for general and expert medical/mental health programs to everyone in your household! We also offer employer paid Life Insurance, access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and paid sick days. Employees may also participate in the Terraboost Media 401(k) plan.
We are seeking a copywriter with 2+ year of experience, preferably at an agency. You must be an expert in the craft of writing and understand how to tell an engaging brand story in few words. We want headlines that pop, ads that make scrollers pause, emails that build brand loyalty through words. Our ideal candidate has experience with a variety of brands and ad formats, but especially in short form digital content. We are committed to an inclusive work environment and encourage people of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. Responsibilities * Practice-specific interaction with clients in partnership with Client Experience* Process documentation* Collaborate with other practices* Interpret creative briefs and act on them under the supervision of senior creative.* Write original, compelling copy for a variety of projects, both short and long form.* You will receive feedback from your creative lead and act on that feedback to improve copy.* Meet with clients to understand their copy needs, and present copy and concepts to clients. * Understand brand voice and adapt it across different channels, adjusting the messaging for different mediums and audiences.* Collaborate with designers, art directors, and creative directors.* Collaborate with the copy team to explore opportunities for creative growth.* Actively participate in brainstorms and strategy meetings.* Uphold agency processes and complianceSkills and Abilities* Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels* Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns* Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms* Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing* Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team* Ability to present ideas confidentlyMMI Agency provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MMI Agency complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. #Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to SEO, Ads, Senior, Marketing and Non Tech jobs that are similar:$60,000 — $100,000/year#LocationRemote
Digital Marketing Associate
American Humane is seeking an experienced Digital Associate to help support American Humane’s multifaceted digital content and fundraising initiatives. This position can be remote or a hybrid of remote and office-based work based at American Humane’s national headquarters in Washington, DC and reports directly to the Director of Digital Fundraising. American Humane is committed to fostering ersity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. As we seek to fill this position, we highly encourage applicants from erse backgrounds to apply.
For more than 100 years American Humane has been first in promoting the welfare and safety of animals and strengthening the bond between animals and people. We are first to serve, wherever animals are in need of rescue, shelter, protection or security. Through our innovative leadership initiatives from our No Animals Were Harmed program in Hollywood to broad-based farm and conservation animal welfare certifications, to rapid response rescue and care across the country American Humane sets the gold standard as the most visionary and effective animal welfare organization in the nation.
The position of Digital Associate will focus on supporting and optimizing programs in digital advertising, email marketing, website, database systems, and reporting & analytics under the direction of the Director of Digital Fundraising.
- Manage the day-to-day maintenance of American Humane’s websites
- Monitor and analyze web and email metrics to enhance traffic and supporter participation
- Mock-up and execute HTML and text-based emails in our digital marketing platforms
- Track performance using internal reporting systems and analytics tools within our digital marketing platforms
- Provide insightful analysis and reporting on digital fundraising outcomes and performance
- Help manage and execute email-specific stewardship to online donors
- Assist with the creation of landing pages, donation pages, and all things related to online fundraising
- Work with the Director of Digital Fundraising to identify, explore and implement creative online strategies to increase online traffic, subscribers and action rates for advocacy and fundraising
- Additional projects and tasks as assigned
Essential experience, knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, digital advertising, or related field
- Minimum 3 years prior related work experience
- Proven website management experience (design, development, coordination, application, installation, modification, and maintenance of websites)
- Ability to write standards-based, semantically correct code following SEO best practices
- Proficiency in CRM & CMS Blackbaud, HubSpot, Classy, Salsa, Joomla and WordPress highly preferable
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Pro
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and the ability to create and analyze reports
- Experience with Google Analytics and a basic understanding of SEO
- Project management skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills, the ability to work well both as part of a team and independently, and the ability to organize and manage multiple tasks within demanding deadlines
- Broad knowledge of the digital marketing industry and a drive to stay on top of changing trends
- Sound judgement and discretion in handling and securing confidential information, as well as the ability to conduct oneself in a highly professional manner
- Has a self-disciplined, action-oriented work style with strong work ethic
- In addition to Excel, demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite- Teams, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
Physical demands and work environment:
- Position can be remotely based or a hybrid of office/telework out of our Washington, DC office location. Remote or hybrid work will be based on organizational policy, need and manager discretion.
- Must be comfortable with animals, in particular dogs, in the office and at events.
- Travel estimated at 2-3 times per year.
- Occasional weekend work needed during organization’s Rescue deployments or breaking news-related events.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will be regularly required to:
- Sit for extended periods;
- Look at and work off of a computer screen for extended periods;
- Talk, hear and exchange information over the telephone, computer and in person.
American Humane’s core values define our workplace, and these values serve as the cornerstone for interactions in advancing our mission and institutional goals. Employees are expected to adhere to all organizational policies and to act as role models, demonstrating American Humane’s core values:
Compassion Being kind and caring in our interactions with others.
Accountability – Holding ourselves to the highest standards. Following through on commitments and owning our actions, behavior, and decisions.
Respect for All Being professional, listening to others and honoring ersity in all its forms.
Loyalty to Mission Staying focused on our purpose and our mission our nation’s most vulnerable depend on us.
Sustainability – Contributing to being a great place to work and achieving our shared mission and goals to make a difference, now and in the future.
Honesty, Integrity, Trust Demonstrating transparency, as trusted stewards of donor resources, supporting our leadership and one another.
American Humane (AH) is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to fostering and growing ersity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and the humane space.
Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.About the roleAs a Research Analyst at Nansen, you will be a crucial part of a growing team serving the smartest traders, investors, and project teams in the crypto space. You will help to produce institutional-quality research reports, provide data analysis and data visualization using Nansen’s proprietary data and dashboard constructor; working towards attaining the deepest industry knowledge on the many different chains and sub-sectors in crypto to add value to our products and clients.You will play a key role in building our industry knowledge of projects and protocols on the blockchain. Your work will directly drive us towards achieving our mission of surfacing the signal in blockchain data.Nansen is a truly global, remote first business that empowers world class talent located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online. For this position we have decided to focus our search on the EMEA / APAC regions.The position is full-time.What will you be doing?* Research blockchain protocols and understand blockchain projects to tease out market insights for our products and clients* Produce institutional-quality research, in the form of reports and memos on opportunities in the crypto space* Work with SQL and BigQuery to analyze large amounts of data and create custom queries depending on the needs and inputs from project teams and customers* Create new dashboards to visualize complex smart contract interactions and communicate findings for end users* Testing proof of concepts for new dashboards based on input from project teams and customers* Perform QA on datasets and dashboards to test and validate results* Assist in marketing and cross-collaboration efforts internally and externally* Foster and maintain a conducive and collaborative environment for our community, including providing support to Alpha clients* Continuously learn and research about the crypto space, including DeFi and NFTsAre you the right person for this role?The ideal candidate for us has:* Drive: We want people who are passionate about the crypto-asset industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the crypto space* Expertise: Basic-to-Intermediate knowledge of DeFi is a prerequisite; an ability to quickly comprehend, evaluate, and critique new ideas is a huge plus* Analytical: Strong analytical, organizational, and writing skills; comfortable working with SQL; good at problem-solving and asking questions; QA skills to test and validate results* Experience with the following: BigQuery, SQL* Independent: Direct experience working in a remote-first environment; and able to work independently whilst collaborating closely with a fast-growing team* Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done* Resilience: Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges* Entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality* An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast* Great written communication skills in English* Bonus: Experience with data visualizations / charting libraries; Experience from the cryptocurrency industry; Familiarity with React; QA skills to test and validate results; Basic knowledge of Python problem-solving* Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Chinese or Spanish)#Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Analyst, Defi, Crypto, Python and Marketing jobs that are similar:$70,000 — $120,000/year#LocationEMEA / APAC, Remote
ABOUT USKadena is the industry’s only scalable layer 1 Proof of Work (PoW) blockchain. The principal feature that drives Kadena is scalability, which enables Kadena to deliver infrastructure-grade performance for any blockchain project. Along with our own smart contract language Pact, Kadena's platform provides the world the tools and environment to turn ideas and ambitions into reality. Founded by Stuart Popejoy and William Martino who created JP Morgan’s first blockchain and led the SEC’s Crypto Committee, Kadena aims to allow for true blockchain mass adoption. At Kadena, we value ersity, curiosity, a work/life balance, kindness, and teamwork.OVERVIEWThe Head of Partnerships’ main goal is to find and shape Kadena’s relationships with agency and tech partners, defining objectives and timelines, establishing repeatable, data-driven practices, and overseeing a program that drives meaningful revenue and retention. The role will generate and close business partnership leads and always be up to date on current and future Kadena developments. It is expected for this knowledge to translate to strategic partnerships that will help ultimately propel Kadena and its ecosystem to leaders in the crypto space.The candidate is expected to learn existing Kadena processes and company culture, and to bring forward such values to the ecosystem as a whole.The Kadena ecosystem will grow rapidly and dynamically in the coming years, so the candidate must be comfortable and capable in quickly capitalizing on arising opportunities and ready to take on roles and responsibilities best suited to maximize ecosystem growth. We will be looking for a candidate with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a character that is welcoming of new challenges that will arise in a fast-paced and high-growth industry.RESPONSIBILITIES* Identify, lead, and organize events and strategic partnerships (e.g. systems integrations, development community groups, complimentary projects, content generation, hackathons, MOOCs) for Kadena* Expected to represent and have a forward-facing role for Kadena* Work with both teams to create proposals, develop KPIs, and negotiate terms* Develop, monitor, and adjust the strategy for ideal partner profiles and practices to continuously improve results* Manage external relationships and ensure resources and timelines for delivery are being met internally* Develop tracking and incentive mechanisms across the organization to result in successful partnerships* Work with communications and marketing to ensure this is a big impact footprint* Ensure community and clients are aware of partnerships and develop resources for easy onboarding* Lead and maintain relationships with existing and new institutional partnerships* Liaise with cryptocurrency exchanges and related service providers* Mentor key business development team members* Introduce projects to grant and accelerator/incubator programs* Represent Kadena at select industry events and conferencesREQUIREMENTS* 5+ years of experience in driving partnerships* Experience in a similar role at a blockchain company preferred* Proven experience in developing strategic engagement and communications, building networks and collaborations to maximize impact* Experience navigating international markets and engaging erse communities in two-way conversations/value exchanges* Passion for relentless improvement and delivering high quality business documents that can be used internally and externally* Must be willing to travel for business often and on short notice* B.S. or M.S. in Business/Finance preferredBENEFITS* Competitive salary* Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for full-time employees* Flexible savings accounts* Company coin options* Flexible vacation time (and a culture of taking time off)* Remote company* Home office setup stipendKadena requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Kadena considers requests for reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons pursuant to applicable law.#Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Crypto, Travel, Marketing and Non Tech jobs that are similar:$60,000 — $105,000/year#Benefits🦷 Dental insurance#LocationWorldwide
ActiveCampaign is hiring a remote Event Marketing and Brand Activation Manager. This is an internship position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
ActiveCampaign - Grow your business with customer experience automation.
We believe that blockchains need real world data to be useful* and UMA enables any verifiable truth to be recorded on-chain, trustlessly.
Who is UMA?
We are a team aligned with the ethos of the crypto community. We believe that because UMA’s optimistic oracle is the decentralized truth machine which can verify any statement proposed on the blockchain - we have the ability to truly expand what web3 is building. We are building a robust ecosystem. Our growing team is relatively small but incredibly mighty, and strives to be an engaging leader in the DeFi community.
Where are we headed:
- We’re building foundational infrastructure for web3 and developing high quality products to showcase this.
- Our road-map is robust, and with an iterative and continuous development philosophy, we’re always building.
- We’re a global team that values erse perspectives and top tier talent. We’re growing internationally with the support of top tier investors and advisors.
Where do you fit in?
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager who is seeking an opportunity to strengthen, grow, and shape UMA’s mindshare. This person is passionate about DeFi and the ethos of web3, and uses that passion to motivate and inspire others to be an active part of the ecosystem. Your role will be twofold: to run the communications for the protocol to the wider Web3 space, and to rally and support the community to support you in that same mission. A piece of rallying the community is building out the DAO structure that supports the protocol.
The successful candidate will need to be sharp and pay a lot of attention to detail. You should understand UMA’s infrastructure and be able to speak about it accurately.
- User Communications: Maintain a persona for UMA that instills trust in the oracle. Educate current users and the wider addressable market about new and existing features, and work with engineers to describe complex topics in ways that can appeal to multiple audience segments.
- Co-marketing: You’ll support the growth team in cultivating our relationships to other projects by arranging and leading co-marketing campaigns. These campaigns will range from simple Twitter space events, to multi-step incentive programs that require on-chain steps by users.
- Grow Across’ audience: Strive for ambitious audience growth and engagement in the space as a whole. Not everyone will join our community, but everyone should know about us.
- Collaborate: Work closely with your product team to align on and implement growth strategies, recognizing that our product and its communications are intertwined
- Trends: To the degree that it is useful for hitting your mindshare KPIs, stay on top of current trends both in Crypto Twitter as well as in Web3 development as a whole.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2 years relevant experience: marketing, community management, social media role, DAO leader, etc.
- High EQ: promote a community culture of kindness, positivity, and inclusivity
- Ability to use your depth of knowledge around DeFi, blockchain, and oracles and translate complex concepts to various audiences
- Expert in navigating Discord, Discourse and other forums, and Twitter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, multiple languages is of course an asset
- UMA’s pay packages include competitive salaries & meaningful token options. Salaries for this role range from $50-100k (USD), and your token allocation can grow with your voting rewards while you participate in the growing ecosystem.
- Philosophies for a culture that show we care: Take vacation when you need it, family care, training and development (just to name a few)
- 100% remote, which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in.
- We value each inidual’s right to economic freedom
- We value openness, honesty, and directness.
- We value integrity.
- We value iterative learning.
- We value taking smart risks. We value creating an environment where everyone “does their best work”.
Still want to know more?
- Our team at UMA blends a mix of highly-sought engineers, developers and community builders with a traditional finance pedigree. Our fast-growing team includes a erse background of experiences and has drawn top tier talent. We’re a decentralized protocol governed by community members across the globe in a DAO, and supported by Risk Labs Foundation.
- We value economic freedom, integrity, and taking smart risks. You’ll succeed at UMA if you’re a self-starter, kind, adaptable, and have a nerdy curiosity to solve hard problems (and change the world).
- UMA is a remote-first international team and we support everyone to create an environment where they can do their best work. UMA teammates take the time off that they need and support each other to create an environment where they are happy, healthy, and inspired. We pride ourselves on being family-friendly as well as nomad-friendly.
- You will not get bored at UMA. The OO empowers unlimited ideas, products, services and protocols. We are constantly developing, building, experimenting and evolving.
Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Risk Labs, the employing entity, is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to erse, inclusive, and authentic workplaces. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align- we encourage you to apply anyways. We value you taking the chance. Risk labs will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.