One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Bracket Labs is hiring a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
About the Role
Bracket Labs is seeking a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to join full-time. In this role, you will create, manage, strategize, and execute the marketing plan for Bracket Labs in 2024 and beyond. Your goal will be to create and execute an aggressive growth strategy to expand the community base, drive retention, and convert traders on the BracketX platform. You will bring your years of experience creating marketing plans, building technical marketing funnels, and executing campaigns to help BracketX become the best platform for any DeFi user to trade volatility. This is an exciting time to join Bracket Labs as we are primed for growth and ready to launch our newest long / short volatility product, Passage.
About Bracket Labs
Bracket Labs is on a mission to make on-chain volatility trading fun and easy for traders of all levels. We build industry-leading range-bound DeFi products that revolutionize the way volatility can be traded on-chain. We are a team of Web3 veterans with experience at some of the best financial institutions and crypto startups in the world including Barclays, D.E. Shaw, Bloomberg, Consensys, and more. We are backed by top VCs including Binance Labs, NGC, 0xCapital, and FJ Labs. We placed 2nd in Binance’s Build the Block competition and also participated in Binance Labs Season 5 incubator.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy that aligns with our goals and objectives for the next year Work closely with the founders to ideate, formulate, and roll out a go-to-market strategy, focusing on clearly communicating product features and maximizing engagement / retention
- Build out a strong brand identity starting from our current point and aim to build Bracket as an industry-leading name. We would like to see our product Passage become synonymous with volatility trading
- Analyze our audience and targeted audience, and construct a pipeline of our platform and marketing data to harmonize into a single powerful dashboard. Work with the core founders to drive new top-of-funnel engagement tactics and weekly creative programs to accomplish our goal
- Drive new customer acquisition and revenue growth through PR, social media, targeted programmatic ads, and other means to capture the attention of our intended audience. Ideally will also have understanding of / experience in international markets such as Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Supervise social media efforts and KOL strategies, ideally bringing existing relationships and deep networks to amplify the brand, our platform, and our credibility as a team
- Stay on top of new trends and act quickly to tune our marketing messaging and plan
- Starting as a team of one, we aim to have this role grow into a small team of experts that you will lead. The role will require a seasoned leader with business maturity and a strong zest for creativity
- Manage a budget and optimize based on monthly reporting, return on investment, and campaign success
- Help shape the company roadmap based on marketing feedback
- Demonstrated leadership in a CMO or similar role at a Web3 or derivatives-focused DeFi firm
- Strong understanding of derivatives and trading, with a great network in the space
- B2C marketer with experience running point on strategy and execution using modern tools and dashboards
- Tenacious and unafraid to find the answer to difficult problems and put together creative solutions with new technology. This field is evolving and we are expecting our ideal candidate to evolve with it
- Strong Background in Web3/Crypto and trading is imperative - bonus points for having worked on derivatives products, DeFi or exchange product
- Experience creating or managing incentive or token programs for a derivatives product would be ideal
- Expertise in product marketing, creating go-to-market strategies, justifying and allocating budget, creating and executing content strategy, overseeing social media and PR, and coming up with creative growth strategy. No dead ends, always creative
- Excellent at taking customer feedback and transforming it into actionable suggestions for product improvements
- Technical marketing is a must - must have experience working with Google Analytics, on-chain attribution, and data visualization
- Strong leader and cool under pressure - the Web3 space is volatile and you should be able to manage in that environment
- Passionate about DeFi and the opportunities it presents
What Bracket Labs Offers
- Bracket Labs offers a chance to take a first-to-market product to the next level, to help monetize and grow at the beginning of a new bull market
- A sharp team where you will be challenged and pushed like never before - we have ambitious goals and would welcome an ambitious marketer
- The opportunity to work in an industry that is poised for massive growth
- Freedom to work remote
- Competitive salary and benefits with upside in the success of Bracket Labs
Title: Enterprise Account Executive
Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Location: RemoteType: Full Time – Remote Workplace: remote Job Description:
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We’re changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds in payments, working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, and building apps that were featured on the Apple app store. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, Affirm, and other leading technology companies.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We were named to Forbes annual Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, and have just recently been selected to join the World Economic Forum as a Global Innovator.
Senior Marketing Manager at AtoB
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Marketing Manager at AtoB.
In this pivotal position, you will serve as the right hand to the Head of Marketing, taking ownership of demand generation specifically tailored for enterprise sales and partnership initiatives. Collaborating closely with the Head of Sales and Partnerships, as well as the CEO, you will play a key role in crafting and executing a comprehensive playbook for selling to partners and enterprise companies within the trucking, logistics, and last-mile delivery industry.
Your responsibilities will extend to overseeing the SEO strategy, managing the PR agency relationship to effectively communicate our story, and carving out a distinctive path to get in front of the right enterprise companies within the industry. This is a unique opportunity for a strategic and results-driven marketing professional to make a significant impact and contribute to the growth and success of AtoB.
- 5-10 years of experience in general B2B marketing, growth marketing and/or enterprise marketing
- A highly motivated and confident self-starter with strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively across functions with passion and enthusiasm
- Agile, self-starter, critical thinker, and problem-solver who thrives in rapidly changing high-growth environments
- Strong entrepreneurial ability to work around obstacles, results-driven, and a bias for action with a pilot/learn/scale approach
- Ability to generate quality content that leads to meaningful interactions with clients and lead to sales conversions
- Creative thinker and strong communicator who is adept at content creation and messaging
- Data-driven and highly analytical with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics to manage programs providing useful feedback and productive recommendations
- Detail-oriented, with high-quality standards
- The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of demand generation strategies, marketing automation processes, and a proven track record in building, executing, and delivering quality-driven campaigns and programs with the company’s strategic direction in mind
- Define, innovate, pilot, and execute an omni-channel marketing plan, budget requirements, goals and KPIs to effectively achieve pipeline quantity, quality, velocity, win rates and ROI
- This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing and will work closely with the Head of Sales, Head of Partnerships, and CEO on developing the enterprise and partnership sales/marketing playbook
- Define and achieve top-of-funnel pipeline goals
- Plan and execute a variety of programs that build a new business pipeline (may include online and offline campaigns, events, customer stories, plays and playbooks, social selling, and personally hosting online and offline events, ABM, etc.)
- Work closely with enterprise sales and partnership to craft the optimum messaging and pitch deck to win big deals
- Budget/Monitor/ manage/ oversee events and conferences
- Regularly monitor, track performance of marketing activities programs and mix to analyze, report and present on campaign and KPI performance, deliverables and programs
- Keep CEO apprised of progress on all initiatives and provide frequent updates on assigned tasks
- Location: Remote wherever you want in the USA.
About the TeamAn instrumental part of GOAT Group, the Marketing team oversees a wide range of activities, which aim to build awareness, consideration and loyalty for our brands. As a member of this team, you will work to execute thoughtful, data-driven marketing campaigns that drive meaningful growth for the company.Role OverviewWe are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Specialist to help grow GOAT Group’s user base through acquisition and retention from various marketing channels. As a marketplace, the core objective of the role is to grow buyers through the performance marketing budget.As a member of the Performance Marketing team, the ideal candidate will be highly data-driven, process-driven and have a strong interest in paid media, specifically paid social. You will work to execute thoughtful, data-driven marketing campaigns that drive meaningful growth for the company. True to the nature of Growth, you will be expected to continually strategize and test new ideas and concepts.The ideal candidate will have a strong paid social marketing background as the core of the role will be the management of a large budget while optimizing the performance of our advertising channels. The candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment. GOAT Group has grown tremendously year-over-year and we expect someone who is able to keep up and transcend with us.In this role, you will:Strategize, manage and optimize our performance marketing channels (e.g. TikTok, Apple, Instagram, Snapchat, Google, Youtube, and more) to increase performance across acquisition and retention across our various business unitsWork closely with the Senior Manager of Performance Marketing to manage our budget and provide performance insights to FinanceDevelop a partnership with our account managers to stay up-to-date with new product features and strategiesFollow our sneaker and apparel calendar to plan and execute timely advertisements across our social ad platformsClosely monitor, measure and report on campaign performance, budgeting, and conduct ad hoc analysesUtilize our customer LTV models to understand the impact of paid marketing and make strategic changesManage and optimize our creative ads through our creative asset process and ad testing frameworkTest new channels to scale growth for the business in new and existing marketsCollaborate with the performance marketing team on project roadmaps, performance budgeting, and key marketing campaign retrosBe flexible to manage other assignments as they come upWe are looking for:BA/BS degree in business, marketing, economics, finance or equivalent hands-on experience consideredMinimum 3 years of experience in relevant fields (growth, performance marketing, digital marketing, paid media, finance, and/or economics)Management of technical tools and implementation of testing opportunitiesHands on executional experience on paid social and/or paid search platformsStrong excel and analytical skills - must be able to interpret raw data into meaningful insights and KPIsProficient in the economics of performance marketingPassionate about performance marketing/growth marketingProject management experience; agile marketing is a plusGood communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with stakeholdersE-commerce, marketplace or online retail experience is a plus #Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Testing, Finance, Senior, Marketing and Excel jobs that are similar:$50,000 — $75,000/year#LocationLos Angeles, California, United States
Paxos is looking to hire a Sr. Marketing Manager, Social Media to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Introduction to Demandbase: Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help B2B companies hit their revenue goals using fewer resources. How? By aligning their sales and marketing teams around a combination of their data, our data, and artificial intelligence — what we call Account Intelligence — so they can identify, engage, and focus their time and money on the accounts most likely to buy. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and India, as well as a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area including, “Best Workplaces for Millennials” and “Best Workplaces for Parents”!We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a erse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a ersity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!About the Role:Demandbase is looking for an Events Marketing Specialist, who has the skills and drive to create unforgettable experiences for our prospects, customers and partners at high-profile events. This position will be responsible for creating top-of-funnel awareness and market acceptance of Demandbase and our category while driving pipeline and revenue.The base compensation range for this role, excluding bonus, is: $61,094 - $86,186.What you’ll be doing:* Conducting in-depth research on industry trade shows and events, aligning their audience with our strategic targets.* Collaborating with key stakeholders across the organization, including sales, business development, partner marketing, and segment marketing, to ensure cohesive event strategies.* Strategically selecting events that align with our business goals and securing optimal sponsorship levels.* Creating and executing integrated plans for each event, encompassing internal kickoffs, booth and onsite experiences, pre- and post-event campaigns, staffing, logistics, and goal alignment.* Ensuring timely and budget-conscious handling of logistics, services, and shipping.* Partnering with field marketing and partner marketing to plan supporting programs such as dinners.* Collaborating with the sales team to drive on-site meetings and registrations for ancillary events.* Supervising the lead handoff to sales, prioritizing hot leads and providing sales enablement materials for prompt and effective follow-up.* Developing success criteria, goals, and forecasts for all programs, regularly reporting progress and key insights, and adjusting plans as needed.* Creating and managing the budget for event marketing initiatives.* Staying abreast of the latest event marketing best practices, innovations, and technologies and sharing insights with key stakeholders.What we’re looking for:* 2+ years of B2B event marketing, preferably in on-demand/SaaS business environment* Revenue-focused inidual with a high sense of urgency and a history of exceeding quantifiable performance metrics* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong ability to make persuade and delight a variety of iniduals, including executives, customers and prospects* Detail oriented and highly organized, with a keen ability to keep projects on track while proactively flagging risks* Skilled at coordinating complex projects and aligning multiple stakeholders to achieve business goals* Knowledge/experience using Salesforce.com, marketing automation and Asana a plusBenefits:Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical and Vision premiums for employees, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, and 11 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (the week of July 4th and the week of Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at DemandbaseAt Demandbase, we believe in creating a workplace culture that values and celebrates ersity in all its forms. We recognize that everyone brings unique experiences, perspectives, and identities to the table, and we are committed to building a community where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported. Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated, and we strive to ensure that every inidual has an equal opportunity to succeed and grow, regardless of their gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, background, marital status, genetic information, education level, veteran status, national origin, or any other protected status. We do not automatically disqualify applicants with criminal records and will consider each applicant on a case-by-case basis.We recognize that not all candidates will have every skill or qualification listed in this job description. If you feel you have the level of experience to be successful in the role, we encourage you to apply!We acknowledge that true ersity and inclusion require ongoing effort, and we are committed to doing the work required to make our workplace a safe and equitable space for all. Join us in building a community where we can learn from each other, celebrate our differences, and work together. #Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Education, Marketing, Sales and Non Tech jobs that are similar:$47,500 — $80,000/year#LocationSan Francisco, California, United States
About the RoleWe are seeking a part-time MBA intern to join our fast-growing Vision AI company starting in January 2024. You will work closely with the management, operations and marketing teams to identify new growth opportunities and implement strategies to enhance business processes. You will have an opportunity to work with cutting-edge AI technology and to be part of a dynamic and innovative team.What you will be working on Weekly Basis* Analyze business operations to identify areas for improvement* Develop and implement strategies to optimize business operations and marketing, including sales forecasting, and vendor management* Improve the client success process through sales, deployment, and activation* Support the development of financial models to assess the potential impact of new business opportunities* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate the implementation of new initiatives and projects* Other duties as assignedRequirements for the Role* Currently enrolled in a top 20 MBA program* Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically* Excellent verbal and written communication skills* Proficient in Google Suite, especially Sheets and Slides* Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment* Experience in business operations, supply chain management, or product development is a plus* Preferred in-office in Midtown Manhattan company hub, but will consider remote candidates#Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Marketing and Sales jobs that are similar:$65,000 — $120,000/year#LocationNew York City, New York, United States
The CDC Foundation helps the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) save and improve lives by unleashing the power of collaboration between CDC, philanthropies, corporations, organizations and iniduals to protect the health, safety and security of America and the world. The CDC Foundation is the go-to nonprofit authorized by Congress to mobilize philanthropic partners and private-sector resources to support CDC’s critical health protection mission. Since 1995, the CDC Foundation has raised over $1.9 billion and launched more than 1,300 programs impacting a variety of health threats from chronic disease conditions including cardiovascular disease and cancer, to infectious diseases like rotavirus and HIV, to emergency responses, including COVID-19 and Ebola. The CDC Foundation managed hundreds of programs in the United States and in more than 90 countries last year. Visit www.cdcfoundation.org for more information. The CDC Foundation is working with CDC and state and local authorities to provide surge staff to support surveillance, prevention and response activities within the Overdose Data to Action (OD2A) program. The CDC Foundation seeks candidates for a Program Coordinator. The Program Coordinator will coordinate the day-to-day operations of the associated program. The Program Coordinator will assist with meeting all requirements of the program and increasing access to and participation in the program.Job Highlights* Position Title: Program Coordinator* Location: This position is local, remote, and is in Lake Charles, Louisiana (Region 6)* Position End Date: 06/30/2024* Salary: $75,000 Plus BenefitsMinimum Qualifications* A Bachelor’s degree in public health, the social sciences, or a related field; Master’s degree preferred* Minimum of 2 years related work experience* Excellent written and verbal communication skills* Excellent organization and project management skills, managing multiple projects simultaneously with competing timelines* Demonstrated ability to work well independently and within teams* Experience working in a virtual environment with remote partners and teams* Displays strong leadership, management and interpersonal skills* Demonstrated engagement in networking and strategic partnerships* Demonstrated knowledge in overdose prevention, substance use disorder treatment, harm reduction, recovery, and/or drug policy* Ability to work effectively with erse partners and stakeholders* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams and ZoomResponsibilities* Schedule program-related work, oversee daily operations, coordinate program activities and set program priorities* Complete all documentation required by funder(s)* Ensure compliance with program regulations* Assist with budget monitoring and development, marketing and data collection* Build sustainability of program(s)* Provide technical assistance and training to stakeholders* Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders* Gather and disseminate information of program-related research and training opportunities* Develop specialized knowledge of harm reduction and overdose prevention, surveillance and response* Develop and implement program monitoring and reporting tools* Demonstrated ability to work well independently and within teams* Experience working in a virtual environment with remote partners and teams* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams and ZoomSpecial Notes* This role is involved in a dynamic public health program. As such, roles and responsibilities are subject to change as situations evolve. Roles and responsibilities listed above may be expanded upon or updated to match priorities and needs, once written approval is received by both the CDC Foundation and Louisiana Department of Health in order to best support the Louisiana in their public health programming.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by law.We comply with all applicable laws including E.O. 11246 and the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria in accordance with 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-300.5(a)(12) and 60-741.5(a)(7). As a federal government contractor, we take affirmative action on behalf of protected veterans.The CDC Foundation is a smoke-free environment. Relocation expenses are not included. #Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Microsoft and Marketing jobs that are similar:$75,000 — $125,000/year#LocationLouisiana
INBOUND SALES CONSULTANT
- Employee Type:Full-Time
- Location: Work From Home
- Job Type:Sales
- Experience:Not Specified
Opportunity to earn base pay PLUS commission while working Virtually!
Windstream is a leading provider of advanced network communications and technology solutions for consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across the U.S. Windstream offers bundled services, including broadband, security solutions, voice, and digital TV to consumers. The company also provides data, cloud solutions, unified communications and managed services to business and enterprise clients. The company supplies core transport solutions on a local and long-haul fiber-optic network spanning approximately 150,000 miles.
About the Role:
As a Residential Inside Sales Consultant, you will work remote from home in a high-volume sales environment utilizing a proven advanced sales strategy. Our Kinetic sales processing technology is simple, easy to use, and helps capitalize on customer relationship opportunities effectively and efficiently.
In this role, you will receive comprehensive paid training to teach you everything you need to know about consumer sales so you can thrive in our performance-based culture. Top performers earn thousands in sales commissions every month.
You do not need to have sales experience to be successful in this role, we will teach you everything you need to know, and we’ll make sure you have fun at work from home.
What You’ll Do:
- Receive inbound calls from your work from home environment.
- Deliver customized business solutions to existing customers.
- Update customer accounts through computer-based systems.
- Learn and maintain product and service knowledge and articulate this information to customers.
Do You Have:
- Ability to speak clearly and articulate trouble-shooting steps to non-technical customers. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, telephone voice, and telephone etiquette. Spanish bilingual is a plus!
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize daily tasks, and perform successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Project a positive, professional attitude along with a confident and outgoing personality.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and successfully with a wide range of customers
- This position can be located remotely anywhere within the US.
- Sufficient Broadband internet connection.
- Workspace free from distractions that will allow ample room to maintain a professional work environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Identity Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
Our Employee Resource Groups:
WinVets Veteran Employee Resource Group
WOW Women Employee Resource Group
WINPRIDE LGBTQ+ Employee Resource Group
WBPN Black Professional Resource Group
WARG Ability Resource Group
LaFamilia Hispanic Resource Group
The starting compensation range for this job is $31,200 to $36,000.
High school diploma and 6 months experience.
Marketing Associate I (Remote)
Remote | Job #1034418
Location: RemoteJob Type: Contract Compensation Range: $22 – 27 per hour
We are seeking a bilingual (Spanish, English) junior-level Marketing Associate to join our client’s multicultural team and assist in campaign asset preparation and execution.
In this role, you will support the Hispanic Marketing Brand and XM campaigns that seek to achieve conversions and revenue goals based on the company objectives. The candidate must know how to prioritize tasks based on deadlines, be 100% fluent in Spanish and English, have proficiencies in Powerpoint & Excel, and have exposure to B2C Marketing to qualify.
- Demonstrate a general understanding of marketing initiatives and trends in the market.
- Demonstrate acumen in the digital space.
- Maintain the Company’s brand identity standards and ensure ongoing brand awareness and consistency.
- Collaborate with and support IMC campaign leads to ensure messaging consistency.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Provide support with the delivery of assets.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or Advertising (Preferred). Will consider degrees in other relevant industries.
- Must be bicultural and bilingual: Spanish/English proficiency. (non-negotiable skill).
- Experience in analytics and DCM reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Extreme attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills.
- Proven experience in successful collaboration with interdisciplinary teams (references preferred).
- Cool, calm, and collected demeanor under pressure.
- Qualities we would look forward to are curiosity, love for a good challenge, and being a TEAM player.
JOBID: 1034418#LI-CELLA #LI-SM1 #LI-REMOTE
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Freelance Content Writer
We're looking for a technically-minded Freelance Content Writer to help establish Vue Storefront as an opinion leader in the field of composable commerce and headless architecture. We need someone to cooperate with on a regular basis, long-term.
On our end, we promise a consistent flow of projects based on the terms we agreed on during the call and a platform to help you further promote yourself as a thought leader in the industry.
Who you are?You have hands-on experience in writing about composable commerce and/or headless architecture.You have a solid portfolio to prove your expertise.You have a knack for turning complex technical pieces into easy-to-understand content of different formats.You respect deadlines. Religiously.You are proud of the end quality of your work.Experience with large eCommerce brands is a plus.Experience in working with tech startups is a plus.
Projects you’ll be working on?Creating engaging blog posts based on the technical briefs. We don’t expect you to be a composable engineer (do apply, though, if writing and coding are your two major passions!), so we’ll have someone deliver the technical bits for you. Your job is to make it sound logical and engaging to CTOs and CMOs who will read your piece.Repurposing interviews into blog posts. A good writer knows which part of the customer interview deserves to stay in and which shouldn’t see the light of day – we’ll provide you with the transcript and the recording, and you will decide how to turn it into an interesting text.Preparing ebooks and whitepapers. It will require more research, deep analysis of the industry, and an ability to translate it into more visual formats.Creating SEO content. You will get detailed briefs with keywords and search intent outlined, your job will be to make sure both robots and people find it attractive.Working on landing pages’ content. Sometimes we may ask you to help out with a landing or two, based on the pre-established templates.
Sounds like a good fit? Send over your CV and portfolio here
Regional Sales Manager, EnterpriseYour Path to Success in this position:* You take ownership of 15-17 accounts located in the North/East of Germany, with a mix of new business logos and existing clients in the segment of Enterprise accounts* You become a trusted advisor to prospect accounts and existing customers, showcasing expertise and empathy.* You link Zscaler's leading technology to solid business cases.* You collaborate closely with Sales Engineering, Solution Architecture, Value Consulting and Transformation Teams throughout your sales cycles.* You generate opportunities, using creative ideas as well as new techniques, tools, joint field marketing initiatives, trade shows, and partners.* You win deals through world-class planning and preparation, as well as being consultative in your approach to solving real business problems.Customer References: https://www.zscaler.com/customers Which skills and experiences can help you to succeed? Experience working with enterprise technology, ideally SaaS* Handling a similar sized account batch, understanding complex sales cycles* Affinity for software, ideally with a knack for IT security* Net new logo accomplishments and value selling experience* Passionate focus on Pipeline Generation & Opportunity Progression; including thoughtful planning and preparation. * Desire to be coached and a structured approach to work with a proven sales process.* Ability to use internal resources, partners, and team members to be successful.* An ‘in the field’ mentality leading you to meet customers & prospects face to face wherever possible. * German language skills will help, due to the accounts managed.In return, we will invest in you and your career.You will be supported by a team that cares about you and your success, made up of peers and leaders who make every effort* To provide you with well-planned support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.* To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you.* And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration and team-successYou'll also benefit from:* Home-based hybrid work policy* Multiple Zscaler office locations to meet colleagues (Frankfurt, Munich, Vienna, Zurich - and many more shared spaces to utilize)* Maternity Leave: 18 weeks at 100% base pay, top up from other available sources (where applicable)* Paternity Leave: 8 weeks at 100% base pay, top up from other available sources (where applicable)* Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)* Pension Plan#LI-MM5#LI-HYBRID#Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Consulting, Marketing and Sales jobs that are similar:$60,000 — $90,000/year
About KariusKarius is a venture-backed life science startup focused on transforming the way infectious diseases are diagnosed. Combining Next-Generation Sequencing and proprietary data analysis, we can identify over 1,000 pathogens from a single blood sample with typical turnaround time in one business day. By unlocking the information present in microbial cell-free DNA, we're helping doctors quickly solve their most challenging cases, with a future vision of accelerating clinical trials, discovering new microbes, and reducing patient suffering worldwide.Position SummaryThis represents an incredible opportunity to join a growing life sciences company poised to revolutionize the Infectious Disease diagnostics market. We are expanding the launch of our proprietary, Next-Generation Sequencing test in hospitals and health systems across the U.S. Joining Karius in our commercialization effort will both accelerate your career and advance our vision to see a world where infectious disease is no longer a major threat to human health. The Clinical Sales Manager is responsible for the sales efforts of Karius in a defined regional territory, focusing on relationships with infectious disease physicians, lab directors, C-level executives, and other clinical leaders throughout a hospital system. Why Should You Join Us?Karius aims to conquer infectious diseases through innovations around genomic sequencing and machine learning. The company’s platform is already delivering unprecedented insights into the microbial landscape, providing clinicians with a comprehensive test capable of identifying more than a thousand pathogens directly from blood, and helping industry accelerate the development of therapeutic solutions. The Karius test we provide today is one of the most advanced solutions available to physicians who aim to deliver better care to many otherwise ineffectively treated patients. Our test is the result of some incredible work done by our scientists, statisticians, engineers, and physicians, all driven by the same mission. You, as part of the Karius team, will be able to see how directly your work has a life-changing impact on people, and at scale. Reports to: Regional Sales Director Territory: California, Utah, Nevada, Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, and New Mexico - with deep knowledge and experience in the greater metropolitan area health systems.Primary Responsibilities• Grow sales revenue and test volume in territory by establishing new business in hospitals while increasing volume in existing hospitals. Introduce a transformational, life-saving diagnostic technology which will change the world of infectious disease by engaging key stakeholders in the hospital that are involved with the decision process to implement new diagnostic tests.• Collaboration with Inside Sales, Customer Success, Medical Affairs, and Marketing to achieve territory and company goals.• Develop thought leaders and early adopters for this new approach to infectious disease diagnosis.• Help establish the foundation and culture of a world-class commercial organization.• Build, manage and nurture market-based/regional territory, comprising hospital & health system accounts.• Prioritize and segment hospital & health system accounts to maximize opportunity and growth.• Present product features and benefits to key stakeholders and clinical call points, utilizing consultative sales techniques (qualifying leads, assessing needs, supporting evaluations, and closing). Manage early evaluations to activate initial adoption of Karius test/solutions and drive increased utilization over time.• Serve as a subject matter expert, speaking with clinicians of all levels regarding the science and technology of the Karius test and how to best leverage its capabilities. Speak fluently on the unique merits and value of our proprietary test, positioning our differentiation from the competition.• Build deep relationships, educate and drive consensus across multiple stakeholders among both prospective and existing partners.• Develop a ‘trusted advisor’ relationship and establish oneself as fully accountable for demonstrating ROI to the partner account, ensuring both regular interaction and utilization review.• Secure contracts and agreements, where necessary or optimal, to memorialize long-term relationships with partners, define an exchange of value, and augment predictability into revenue.• Manage and secure renewals of partner agreements.• Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product leadership to provide valuable market feedback, to inform all functions.• Partner, and co-present, with Karius’ Clinical/Medical Affairs teams (including Medical Science Liaisons) to support partner interactions, both remote and in-person, and manage follow-up.• Collaborate with Customer Success to onboard new accounts, share feedback, proactively address risks, immediately address concerns/problems, manage expectations, promote successes, and maintain close pulse on the health of the partner.• Partner with Marketing to identify and co-manage regional meeting opportunities, develop Key Opinion Leader (KOL) panels, and other local market activities.• Participate in broader sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and industry trade shows as required.• Complete paperwork and administrative duties in a timely and accurate fashion, including documentation in SalesForce, expense reporting, speaker program information, etc. What’s Fun About the Job?Karius is operating at the edge of what is now known to be possible in infectious disease diagnostics. With that, comes a wave of new and incredible challenges and opportunities. To deliver on that value, you will be tapping into some of the most advanced technologies, architecting and innovating where the current solutions simply don't suffice. You will get to see how much your work really matters.Travel: Up to 70% Physical RequirementsSubject to extended periods of sitting and/or standing, vision to monitor and moderate noise levels. Work is generally performed remotely in the field.Position Requirements• Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree or MBA a plus.• 7+ years of sales/business development experience in Life Sciences / Biotech, Medical Device, Diagnostic Equipment, and/or Pharmaceutical industries.• Valid driver's license. • Previous success in introducing transformational, novel products or services to physicians and hospitals which have changed clinical practice prior to significant peer-reviewed publications or inclusion in guidelines for support.• Robust network of existing relationships in hospitals and health systems, across microbiology labs, send-out labs, physician groups, C-level executives, and administrators of clinical functions.• Strong vision and planning capabilities to grow the territory.• Excellent business acumen combined with outstanding analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills.• Strong ability to develop relationships from C-level executives to physicians and lab directors, building credibility through subject matter and industry expertise.• Demonstrated track record of top sales achievement, meeting and exceeding sales objectives.• Experience with multi-level account management.Personal Qualifications• Entrepreneurial spirit and is comfortable multitasking and working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, growth-oriented environment.• Team player willing to collaborate with all customer facing teams to share best practices.• Ability to set priorities, allocate resources, take accountability and achieve results.• Strong presentation acumen and negotiation skills, ability to manage and facilitate engaging discussions with both small and large groups.• Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, confidentiality and ability to build trusting and professional relationships.• Passionate about the mission and reputation of Karius while investing in the culture as the company grows.At Karius, we value a erse and inclusive workplace and provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees and are committed to honor and invest in the full ersity of people, in our hiring, recruiting and development of employees across the Company. All qualified applicants for employment are encouraged to apply and will be considered without regard to an inidual’s race, color, sex, gender identity and gender expression (including transgender iniduals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, an inidual's reproductive health decisions, any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com and we will accommodate qualified iniduals with disabilities.$112,000 - $168,000 a year#Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Marketing and Sales jobs that are similar:$65,000 — $120,000/year#LocationWest
About KariusKarius is a venture-backed life science startup that is transforming the way pathogens and other microbes are observed throughout the body. By unlocking the information present in microbial cell-free DNA, we're helping doctors quickly solve their most challenging cases, providing industry partners with access to 1000’s of biomarkers to accelerate clinical trials, discovering new microbes, and reducing patient suffering worldwide. Position SummaryWe are looking for an outstanding Medical Science Liaison (MSL) to join us as we expand our field footprint and support the commercial team in achieving sales goals, thereby enabling our customers to fully utilize the clinical potential of the Karius cell-free microbial DNA infectious disease diagnostic test. This will involve working directly with the clinical sales managers to develop pre and post-sale strategies to bolster sales with new and existing customers. The MSL educates clinicians, nursing, pharmacy staff and other clinical support staff on the benefits and clinical utility of our products. You will assist facilities in developing best practices and protocols to maximize our products’ utility; form relationships with clinicians to develop clinical champions and future key opinion leaders and provide education to the sales force. You will garner best practices and protocols from customers, assist with implementing our products in their facilities, and support the development of clinician focused marketing tools and education programs. Why Should You Join Us?Karius aims to conquer infectious diseases through innovations around genomic sequencing and machine learning. The company’s platform is already delivering unprecedented insights into the microbial landscape, providing clinicians with a comprehensive test capable of identifying more than a thousand pathogens directly from blood, and helping industry accelerate the development of therapeutic solutions. The Karius test we provide today is one of the most advanced solutions available to physicians who aim to deliver better care to many otherwise ineffectively treated patients. Our test is the result of some incredible work done by our scientists, statisticians, engineers, and physicians, all driven by the same mission. You, as part of the Karius team, will be able to see how directly your work has a life-changing impact on people, and at scale. Reports to: Director, Medical Science Liaison Primary Responsibilities• Provide expertise necessary to achieve the clinical close portion of the sale working with the Clinical Sales Manager.• Provide medical expertise to support sales and marketing activities.• Review promotional materials to ensure accuracy of medical and scientific content. • Provide formal presentations as well as informal training (i.e. Grand Rounds, ASP meetings, round table discussions) utilizing peer reviewed publications, clinical case studies and approved marketing materials. • Facilitate intradepartmental communication to maximize patient solutions within institutions.• Establish centers of excellence as a benchmark for other customer sites to model.• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with key opinion leaders, through professional associations, professional meetings and conferences; apply KOL input and feedback to sales and marketing activities.• Maintain clinical and specialty expertise and provide input by attending business team meetings, steering committee meetings, etc.• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with advisors, consultants, investigators, expert guest speakers and business development partners. What’s Fun About the Job?Karius is operating at the edge of what is now known to be possible in infectious disease diagnostics. With that, comes a wave of new and incredible challenges and opportunities. To deliver on that value, you will be tapping into some of the most advanced technologies, architecting and innovating where the current solutions simply don't suffice. You will get to see how much your work really matters. Travel (Local and Regional): Travel required up to 70%. Physical RequirementsSubject to extended periods of sitting and/or standing, vision to monitor and moderate noise levels. Work is generally performed in the field which requires the ability to extensively travel. Position Requirements• 4 year Bachelor Degree in Nursing, Physician Assistant Studies, licensed Pharmacist required.• Clinical advanced degree preferred (Board certified Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Infectious Disease Pharmacist or an Advanced Public Health Degree with experience in hospital based clinical process implementation and improvement).• Measurable experience as a clinician or nurse is required. • Familiarity with infectious disease diagnosis, treatment and/or microbiology/virology methods is required.• Valid Driver’s License.• Familiarity with Microsoft office; PowerPoint, Work and Excel, Microsoft Suite and contact management databases i.e Salesforce.• Knowledge of medical institution hierarchy.• Sales experience, a plus.• Knowledge of Laboratory workflow and fiscal operations, a plus.• Knowledge of cfDNA technology, a plus. Personal Qualifications• Has an entrepreneurial spirit and is comfortable multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, growth-oriented environment. • Strong presentation acumen, ability to manage and facilitate engaging discussions with both small and large groups. • Ability to present technical information to audiences with various degrees of scientific and clinical expertise. • Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, confidentiality and ability to build trusting and professional relationships. • Passionate about the mission and reputation of Karius while investing in the culture as the company grows. At Karius, we value a erse and inclusive workplace and provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees and are committed to honor and invest in the full ersity of people, in our hiring, recruiting and development of employees across the Company. All qualified applicants for employment are encouraged to apply and will be considered without regard to an inidual’s race, color, sex, gender identity and gender expression (including transgender iniduals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, an inidual's reproductive health decisions, any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will accommodate qualified iniduals with disabilities.$124,000 - $186,000 a year#Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Education, Microsoft, Marketing and Sales jobs that are similar:$57,500 — $85,000/year#LocationNortheast
About Augmedix:Augmedix (Nasdaq: AUGX) delivers industry-leading, ambient medical documentation and data solutions to healthcare systems, physician practices, hospitals, and telemedicine practitioners.Augmedix is on a mission to help clinicians and patients form a human connection by seamlessly integrating our technology at the point of care. Augmedix’s proprietary platform digitizes natural clinician-patient conversations, which are converted into comprehensive medical notes and structured data in real time. The company’s platform uses automatic speech recognition, and natural language processing, including large language models, to generate accurate and timely medical notes that are transferred into the EHR. Augmedix’s products relieve clinicians of administrative burden, in turn, reducing burnout, increasing clinician efficiency and improving patient access. Through Augmedix’s proprietary platform and bi-directional communication channel, Augmedix is ideally suited to serve as the vehicle for change at the point of care.Augmedix is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with offices around the world. To learn more, visit www.augmedix.com.About the Role:The Data Analyst role is a member of the Revenue Strategy and Analytics team and will focus on improving the reporting and analytics capabilities of the function. This position primarily focuses on marketing and new sales analytics, aiming to improve data-driven decision-making within the organization. With an emphasis on reporting, analytics, and forecasting, this role plays a pivotal part in optimizing sales efficiency and strategic marketing efforts. The inidual in this role will help create dashboards, generate various reports, and contribute to a wide array of analytics projects. Furthermore, they will support the management team in implementing data-driven strategies to enhance revenue and marketing performance. This role offers an opportunity for career growth, including technical and consulting experience. Responsibilities:* Dashboard Creation: Collaborate with Marketing & New Sales teams to develop and refine Salesforce reports and SiSense dashboards.* Real-Time Reporting: Create real-time, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports for the Revenue Organization, ensuring the effective communication of key metrics and learnings from the data.* Bookings Forecasting: Work with colleagues to enhance pipeline generation and bookings forecasting capabilities, contributing to better revenue projections.* Predictive Analytics: Contribute to the improvement of marketing and sales predictive forecasting, with a focus on building automated forecasting systems for top-of-funnel metrics.* Marketing Analytics: Enhance marketing analytics by ing deep into areas such as content efficacy, paid ad performance, and collaborating closely with marketing function owners.Requirements:* 1-3 years of relevant experience.* A bachelor's degree in a related field such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, or a related quantitative discipline is preferred.* Proficiency in data analysis tools such as Excel, SQL, and statistical software (e.g., R or Python).* Familiarity with data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, or matplotlib for presenting findings.* A meticulous approach to data to ensure accuracy and reliability in analysis.* Strong written and verbal communication skills to convey findings and insights effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.* Healthcare and/or health technology experience is a plus$75,000 - $90,000 a yearSalary range is listed above. There are several factors that determine final pay for a position including location and experience. Total compensation will typically include salary + performance bonus + equity.Augmedix is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation including being transgender and/or any other protected bases. #Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Consulting, Marketing and Sales jobs that are similar:$60,000 — $90,000/year#LocationDenver, Colorado
The Team You’ll Work WithThe Marketing Operations is a small but mighty team at Carta, responsible for driving change across GTM and building alignment among a growing list of cross functional stakeholders. Our mission is to:* Build and maintain a robust and efficient Lead Engine which fuels predictable growth for Carta* Establish a point of view on Marketing ROI through analytics and reporting* Deliver greater value to Carta Prospects and Customers by building a shared understanding of the Customer Journey across Carta GTM* Own and get the most out of the marketing tech stack through automation, integration, and data hygiene* Facilitate planning and coordination of Marketing efforts to ensure projects meet established goals and KPIsThe Problems You’ll Solve* Partnering with Marketing to deliver end-to-end campaign management beginning with strategic planning and alignment of efforts with outcomes* Maintaining a cadence of traction reporting and measurement against KPIs* Build a shared understanding of Marketing ROI and guide the marketing team to make informed investments in areas of the business that yield predictable, revenue-positive results* Standardize marketing campaign operations so to ensure that Marketing campaigns and initiatives are feeding accurate data into our attribution and reporting frameworks* Use our reporting suite to identify areas of opportunity within the Marketing funnel to drive incremental lift in our Opportunity pipeline and ARR* Build a deep understanding of Carta customer journeys, and make data-driven recommendations to the marketing team on segmentation, pain points, and timing* Own the full project management lifecycle and coordinate with cross functional teams to drive strategic initiatives from concept to measurable results* Support the orientation of Marketing towards a standardized reporting framework and enable self-service of reporting, segmentation, and marketing automationAbout You* Growth mindset, who gravitates towards complex, multifaceted challenges* Deep understanding of marketing attribution methodologies and ability to align reporting to decision making frameworks in GTM organizations* Risk taker who thrives in ambiguity and take ownership of key initiatives* Exceptional communication and presentation skills* High EQ, friendly, and helpful partner across Carta GTM* Proficiency in Salesforce and Marketo is required Salary Carta’s compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions plans. Our minimum cash compensation (salary + commission if applicable) range for this role is: * $170,000 - $200,000 in [NY] * $170,000 - $200,000 in [SF] Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, candidate experience and expertise, and other factors. #Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Senior and Marketing jobs that are similar:$70,000 — $120,000/year#LocationSan Francisco, California, United States
AFAR is the award-winning travel media brand that makes a positive impact on the world through high-quality storytelling that inspires, empowers, and enriches travelers who care. Our digital audience has tripled in size over the past few years and our newsletters reach over 750,000 readers. We are looking for a Newsletter Producer to support audience growth efforts in our email program. Successful candidates will be proactive and detailed with strong creative and analytical skills. This role will be part of AFAR’s Audience Development team and is a great opportunity to gain email and content strategy skills for a fast-growing travel media brand.Primary Responsibilities:Curate and build AFAR’s daily and weekly editorial newsletter sends Ideate and brainstorm new newsletter initiatives and how to optimize performance based on competitive email trends and the behavior or AFAR’s audienceManage AFAR’s email database (including lists and segmentation) to ensure optimal reach and engagement for readers and partnersWrite content for AFAR newsletters and AFAR.com based on readers’ interests Partner with marketing team to manage assets and build all sponsored email campaignsSupport growth acquisition efforts, such as: sweepstakes, email acquisition testing, and partnershipsHelp execute and organize email data collection and reporting in collaboration with the Associate Director of Audience Development Monitor reader feedback to our newsletter inboxYou will be successful here by:Maintaining a close eye on data performance and industry trends to improve our email effortsWorking with the Associate Director of Audience Development and various email stakeholders at AFAR to become a leader at cultivating rich and vibrant brand engagement across all campaigns.Being detail-oriented and highly focused on the task at hand, and not being afraid to ask questions or welcome feedback.Bringing fresh and exciting ideas forward that challenge conventional thinking.The right candidate will:Have 1-3 years of experience in digital publishingBe extremely detail-oriented, organized, and collaborativeBe interested in learning about content marketing Have excellent time management skillsBe comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environmentHave a working knowledge of Google Analytics and email CRM software. Sailthru and Canva experience is a plus.Be passionate about travel and travel journalismPreferably have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Business, or equivalent experience$65,000 - $78,000 a year#Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Marketing and Marketing jobs that are similar:$90,000 — $160,000/year#LocationRemote
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.Responsibilities:* Drive strategic business expansion/collaboration opportunities with the following:* Major U.S. cancer centers and clinics / Top 20 largest oncology practices in the territory* Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Academic Medical Centers (AMCs) within the specified territory.* Structure detailed strategic plans for gaining and retaining new and existing clients.* Maximize client-bill contracting opportunities* Implement laboratory services agreements (LSA’s) with bill account institutions* Collaborate and coordinate with all sales positions (VP, Sales, RSD’s, DSM’s, SAM’s, and GL’s) to ensure successful attainment of company goals and objectives* Identify and develop partnering opportunities between prospective oncology clients and Tempus.* Promote and drive compliance with new web-based molecular information tools for all clients* Continually analyze competitive landscape and environment within assigned accounts to determine trends and provide customer feedback to Tempus leadership* Monitor performance of sales to ensure objectives are met* Develop and implement a comprehensive business plan for the territory that will be inclusive of budgets, travel, territory management, goal setting, etc.* Work effectively with iniduals across multiple departments throughout Tempus* Embrace, embody and represent the Tempus company culture at all times to external and internal constituentsRequired Skills:* Ability to provide an integrated MolDx/SaaS solution using Tempus’s sequencing technology to prospects and customers.* Ability to engage in a consultative selling process that overcomes objections and indifferences while connecting client needs with Tempus’ capabilities.* Comfortable selling at the executive level (CEO, COO, CFO)* Keen understanding of the payor and reimbursement environment in the oncology and diagnostic space* Ability to work independently, communicate proactively, manage multiple projects and prioritize daily tasks while managing critical deadlines* Strong understanding of molecular diagnostics for oncology and the evolving competitive landscape* Ability to maintain an outstanding level of market, customer, distribution and product knowledge necessary to accomplish sales and marketing objectives* Excellent knowledge of oncology, hematology, chemotherapeutics and targeted agents* Excellent negotiation and customer service skills* Outstanding strategic sales account planning skills* Superior listening and problem solving skills* Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a very high level of confidentiality* Demonstrate consistent closing abilities throughout the sales cycle* Possess a very positive attitude and an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth and change* Impeccable oral and verbal communication and presentation skills* Must be very proficient with all Microsoft Office products – particularly Excel and PowerPoint* Effective and regular utilization of Salesforce.com* Ability to develop and utilize cross-functional relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals and objectives.* Advanced presentation skills and business acumen a necessity* Ability to work effectively with minimal direction from, or interface with, manager* Problem solving, decision making and technical learning* Advanced written and oral communication skills* Strong administrative skills and sophistication to manage business in complex environments* Demonstrate Tempus’ Values by acting with integrity, respect and trust * Frequent travel ( > 50%) throughout the territory as neededRequired Education & Experience:* B.S. in life science, biology, business or marketing – MBA preferred* 3+ years of direct account management experience in a molecular diagnostic setting with a history of proven past performance that has met and exceeded expectations.* Candidate must have 5+ years of experience working with major cancer centers and clinics, oncology GPO’s, large health systems, IHDN’s, and large oncology practices.* Demonstrated measurable revenue generation at either a diagnostic, pharmaceutical or relevant biotechnology company. #LI-NK1#LI-Remote #Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Education, Microsoft, Marketing, Excel and Sales jobs that are similar:$55,000 — $80,000/year#LocationMinneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Title: Manager, Account Management
Who we are
Recharge is the leader in powering physical subscriptions, making it one of the most important ecommerce engines. Recharge powers over 50M subscriptions worldwide and has processed more than 10B in transactions. More than 15K brands such as Verve Coffee Roasters, Bokksu, Who Gives A Crap, Billie, and Bite Toothpaste Bits rely on Recharge daily to grow their businesses and delight their customers.
Recharge’s mission is to enable brands and merchants to form strong, lasting relationships with their customers through recurring purchases. As merchants seek ways to drive more direct sales and distribution through their channels and move away from a reliance on traditional online marketing strategies, Recharge has made it possible to grow businesses with seamless, recurring customer transactions.
Bootstrapped until 2020, Recharge is valued at over 2.1B dollars and is a double unicorn with a total raise of 277M dollars. Join us as we work with our merchants to define the future of ecommerce.
We’re looking for a Manager of our Tier 3 Accounts to join our team! This person will nurture and lead a team of Account Managers, scaling across a portfolio of 400-500 merchants. Crucial to the success of our business, this person will be the aggregate voice of our merchant base in Tier 3.
We are looking for someone who is savvy with strategy and has the ability to design the next phase of this program end to end. This inidual ideally has prior experience with a one to many approach and has a strong understanding of how to drive value through systems automation combined with best-class strategy.
What you will do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Professionally build, document, and implement the execution of Consultative Strategies for your team’s portfolio.
- Propose, own and direct team-wide initiatives that directly impact the success of Account Management.
- Mobilize your team to deliver best in class experiences to their book of business. This includes delivering on scaled solutions as well as creative problem solving.
- Train Account Management team members on consultative best practices, the application of feature implementation, and escalation resolutions.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly to customers and stakeholders on Account Reporting: inclusive of Risk + Churn, NRR and Renewals
- Collaborate with connected teams to execute tactical implementation of strategy.
- Craft and report merchant revenue, brand experience, product feedback, and more internally at Recharge. Champion your merchant portfolio’s needs on an aggregate.
- Act as an internal advocate for our merchants by collaborating cross-functionally to voice their critical business needs and key results
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years of proven success in people management
- 5+ years of SaaS experience, ideally in Account Management
- Strong leadership to enable, coach, and drive team members to action
- A deep understanding of customer success best practices, particularly centered around growth and retention
- Organized with Project Management Experience; properly orchestrate merchant needs internally & externally on the aggregate
- E-commerce industry, tech-stack and knowledge of subscriptions
- Experience with spearheading large scale initiatives that impact multiple teams
- Expertise dealing with unexpected issues with out-of-the-box solutions
- Established techniques in working with cross-functional peers to achieve company-wide objectives
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a high growth company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified inidual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Fieldguide is establishing a new state of trust for global commerce and capital markets through automating and streamlining the work of assurance and audit practitioners specifically within cybersecurity, privacy, and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance). Put simply, we build software for the people who enable trust between businesses.
We’re based in San Francisco, CA, but built as a remote-first company that enables you to do your best work from anywhere. We're backed by top investors including 8VC, Floodgate, Y Combinator, DNX Ventures, Global Founders Capital, Justin Kan, Eric Ries, and more.
We value ersity — in backgrounds and in experiences. We need people from all backgrounds and walks of life to help build the future of audit and advisory. Fieldguide’s team is inclusive, driven, humble and supportive. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of team and culture that we are building, seeking teammates that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
As an early stage start-up employee, you’ll have the opportunity to build out the future of business trust. We make audit practitioners’ lives easier by eliminating up to 50% of their work and giving them better work-life balance. If you share our values and enthusiasm for building a great culture and product, you will find a home at Fieldguide.
As VP of Marketing, you will work directly with our CEO and VP of Sales to play an essential role in building Fieldguide’s marketing function from the ground up. You will lead significant impact by defining Fieldguide’s messaging and product category in a dynamic risk and compliance marketplace.
What you’ll do
Define the vision and direction of product marketing at Fieldguide including, demand generation and campaign management to reach revenue goals
Develop Fieldguide’s messaging and positioning by deeply understanding customer needs through customer, industry and competitive research
Work in cross collaboration with CEO, VP Sales and VP Customer Success to launch campaigns, new products, and features
Identify and create content to drive demand at every stage of the buyer journey, from thought leadership to case studies
Influence brand identity and category design, and drive it home through public relations, analyst relations, social marketing, and campaigns
Build and lead the marketing team by hiring, training and retaining world-class talent
Create sales enablement collateral to equip a growing sales team and accelerate the sales cycle
The unicorn we’re looking for:
8+ years of marketing experience at leading Vertical SaaS companies, with previous VP level experience.
4+ years of leadership experience in a high-growth SaaS company. Preferably experience building and leading a team from the ground up.
Proficiency across marketing disciplines, particularly demand generation and product marketing.
Deep industry knowledge of assurance and advisory services, preferably with exposure to cybersecurity or regulatory standards. Prior experience marketing to accounting or other professional services firms is also preferred.
Storyteller with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You have an obsessive attention to detail.
A scrappy self-starter who is comfortable with being involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Mission-first team player. You’re joining an early-stage, hard-working team that trusts each other deeply. We won’t compromise on this.
Fieldguide is a values-based company. Our values are:
Fearless - Inspire & break down seemingly impossible walls.
Fast - Launch fast with excellence, iterate to perfection.
Lovable - Deliver happiness & 11 star experiences.
Owners - Execute & run the business with ownership.
Win-win - Create mutual value & earn trust for life.
Inclusive - Scale the best ideas with inclusive teams.
Some of our benefits include:
Competitive compensation packages with meaningful ownership
Wellness benefits, including a bundle of free mental health sessions
Flexible work schedules
Paid Social Manager
Paid Social /
Seer Interactive is a digital marketing consultancy that harnesses compassion, data, and technology to make a mark on our communities – our coworkers, our clients, our industry, and our neighbors. We believe in relentlessly pursuing (and sharing) the truth bringing together millions of data points from quantitative and qualitative sources to base our decisions on. Our purpose is to unlock potential for our communities mentioned above. Our vision is a world where it’s easy to do the right thing throughout those communities. If you’re ready to uplift others, challenge your ego, commit to the truth, and be better than yesterday keep reading.
Seer is a remote first agency with team members working across the country. If an office environment is more your style, this position can also sit in Philadelphia or San Diego.
What about you? You’re a natural-born consultant who loves solving problems at scale and making recommendations that are rooted in data– Big Data. What’s better than bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets to identify empathy-fueled opportunities for your clients? Communicating them in a way that gets clients excited, on-board, and eager to work together. You are data-driven, love a good challenge, and keep a close pulse on paid social industry updates to ensure we’re using the appropriate tools and ad types to help our clients achieve their goals. You take your client’s success personally. Treating their bottom line with heart and protecting each dollar as if it were your own– and your clients love you for it! (We do too!!)
Your compensation and benefits will look like…
- Snippets of our highlighted benefits: (not comprehensive)
- Evaluation of comp at least once a year
- Profit Sharing
- Benefits that support your whole self
- Recharge week: 1 week PTO before starting
- Unlimited PTO with a 3 week minimum/year requirement and Flexible Fridays
- Reduced Holiday Hours from Christmas through New Year’s for the whole team to unplug and recharge
- 13 paid company holidays, including Employee Appreciation Days & Mental Health Days
- 100% paid parental leave to support your growing family with phased return
- Elected Medical, Dental & Vision benefits effective your first day with employer funded employee premiums, HRA and Dental
- If you enroll in our medical plan, a medical HRA to support your inidual / family deductible
- All Access HRA annual allowance to support your health & wellness
- Annual Kaizen budget for your professional development
- Company funded Mental Health support via Ginger
- 401k at 1 year, 100% vested with a generous match and company funded financial advisor available day 1
- Flexible working schedule with core business hours in your timezone
- Joining us 100% remotely? You’ll receive a $400 Remote Office setup stipend to set up your workspace
Here are some highlights of what you’ll be doing…
- Craft and drive Paid Social strategy through an integrated approach to Search. Leveraging your expertise across a variety of paid channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, and more!) and collaborating closely with SEO, Analytics & Creative to help grow your clients’ bottom line
- Build strong, lasting relationships with your clients using Seer’s values as your compass. You treat each touchpoint as an opportunity to build depth and trust in your relationship– learning about the business, their goals, new opportunities, and how their day is going
- Oversee day-to-day campaign strategy & management, acting as a champion for big data and making keyword recommendations at scale. You’ll ensure analyses and client recommendations are, at the very least, rooted in both paid and organic data– supporting audience research, ad copy and asset creation, landing page recommendations/testing, and performance analysis along the way
- Prepare and lead presentations for your clients that demonstrate your impact and value on their bottom line. You’re the tried-and-true business partner that client’s dream of; positioning yourself as an extension of their team, and treating their wins/losses as your own
The skills you’ll bring to the table…
- You’ve managed Paid Social campaigns across a wide range of engines (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest) plus have experience with management platforms (Sprout, Sprinklr, Marin, and/or Kenshoo social)
- You’re no newbie to the world of automation. You know when & where to get precious time back by using big data, automation, machine learning so you can keep growing your skills!
- You thrive on a challenge– rolling up your sleeves to take risks with innovation and testing; you’ve got hands-on experience running campaigns and it’s made you the subject matter expert you are today
- Even though this role is Paid Social focused, you feel comfortable with cross channel management; specifically in Paid Search
- Paid Social may be your thing, but you know it takes a data-driven, holistic approach to drive success for your clients. You’re all about channel integration and leveraging data from SEO, Paid Search and Analytics to build smarter Paid Social strategies. You may not have all the answers, but you know where to go and who to ask
- You know the world of Social changes fast and it excites you! You’re all over the latest emerging trends, tools, technologies, and data sets. You see the future of Machine Learning and AI in Social. You stay on top of new and evolving targeting options and ad formats. You bring fresh ideas to the table and fearlessly run alongside industry changes. You’re quick to kick up a new opportunity and run with it, making data-driven, actionable recommendations to drive value for your clients
- Your passion for Paid Social stretches beyond reading industry blogs, articles, and case studies. You use your knowledge to elevate your clients, colleagues and industry peers– through 1:1s, Lunch ‘n Learns, webinars, blogs, case studies, and speaking engagements. Facebook Blueprint certified too? Awesome!
- Your skills stretch beyond Paid Social– you’re savvy with Excel, Google Suite, data viz tools and you have an A+ in data literacy. You understand data sources and constructs, the basics of SQL, and more! Most importantly, you know when there’s an opportunity at your fingertips and are quick to loop-in the resident Data Analyst & Engineer to make it a reality
Your most important qualities to be successful at Seer…
- Truth Seeker
- Data Driven
- People Centric
$75,000 – $90,000 a year
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We’ll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don’t want to miss, and more (so you never miss a beat).
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here– you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though 🙂
Cloudflare is hiring a remote Expansion Account Manager EMEA - German Speaker. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Germany.
Cloudflare - The web performance & security company.
8x8 is hiring a remote Business Development Representative- BDR. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
8x8 - Voice. Video. Chat. Together..
Maze is hiring a remote Sales Development Representative Manager. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in US East.
Maze - Empowering anyone to test and learn rapidly.
Sauce Labs is hiring a remote Senior Account Executive. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Sauce Labs - Provides the world's largest continuous testing cloud.
Stripe is hiring a remote Account Executive, CEE. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Poland.
Stripe - Online payment processing for internet businesses.
AgencyAnalytics is hiring a remote Lead Product Marketer. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Canada.
AgencyAnalytics - All-in-one client reporting tool built for marketing agencies.
Platform.sh is hiring a remote Vice President, Growth Marketing. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Platform.sh - Continuous deployment cloud hosting PaaS.
Inside is hiring a remote Copy Editor, Part-Time. This is a part-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Canada or the United States.
Inside - The network of email newsletters.
FullStory is hiring a remote Director, Marketing Operations. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
FullStory - Digital experience analytics, session replay, heatmaps.
Axios is hiring a remote Director, Event Operations. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Axios - Smart brevity worthy of people's time, attention and trust.
Mozilla is hiring a remote Senior Marketing Partnership Manager, European Market (12 month Fixed Term Contract). This is a contract position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United Kingdom, France or Germany.
Mozilla - Non-profit champions of the Internet.
Omada Health is hiring a remote Director, Growth Marketing. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Omada Health - Inspiring and engaging people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
If you’ve ever envisioned yourself at the forefront of AI and Web3 innovation, then Cere offers the perfect opportunity to transform that vision into reality.
Cere is a cutting-edge Web3 data infrastructure scale-up seeking someone who is not just looking for a job but wants to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture, with a demonstrating track record in Web3.
We are seeking a Developer Community Lead with a proven track record in onboarding and converting developers within complex technical environments. This role is ideal for someone who excels in developer relations and thrives in technically demanding contexts. Join our dynamic team, where you will be pivotal in advancing our technical ecosystem. We provide an environment where creativity is encouraged, and your contributions will directly impact the growth and success of our community.
About Cere Network
Since its launch in 2019, the Cere team has consistently anticipated the difficulties that the present systems would encounter, now highlighted by the swift advancements of AI and the accompanying surge in data. With companies using multiple vendors causing data fragmentation that complicates AI integration, Cere is presenting itself as an objective, open-source solution, with a clear vision: All data should be decentralized. Unequivocally.
Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon. For more info, see: www.cere.network/hub.
At Cere, we’re not just hiring for roles; we’re seeking a specific blend of qualities. We value those who excel in our fast-paced environment, embracing methodical, simulation-driven development and a first-principle thinking approach.
Our team members uphold high standards, discipline and a growth mindset that fuels ongoing learning and process refinement. Exceptional written communication is a must, as we rely on tools like Notion, Slack, and Wiki to ensure organized, transparent collaboration.
We prioritize autonomy and goal orientation, fostering a culture of accountability and transparency. Our ecosystem thrives on supportive, challenge-driven teamwork, a driving force behind Cere’s rapid innovation.
We’re drawn to iniduals with character, high standards, and the ability to build and optimize efficient habits. A growth mindset and commitment to collective success underscore our team dynamics, as we aim to nurture a larger ecosystem of collaboration and progress.
- Manage relations with projects and our ever-growing community of (external) developers
- Be an expert on our vision, strategy, and all of the functions of our technical stacks, and communicate them
- Build a program to drive adoption of the Cere Ecosystem, e.g. by setting up a bounty and grants program to engage more developers in contributing and building on top of our network
- Organize, manage and visit hackathons—both online and offline
- Help improve the Cere ecosystem based on community input
- Provide technical guidance to developers in our community
- Monitor community forums and channels to address technical questions and issues
- Let your creativity shine to attract more projects and more developers
- Coordinate/manage other community managers
- Translate technical requirements into business requirements and vice versa
- Track and analyze key metrics related to Cere’s developer community (e.g. active developers, retention rate, sentiment score, GitHub activity, etc.)
- Provide regular reports and insights to leadership regarding the health and trends of the developer community.
- Experience working in similar roles for other projects, especially Web3
- Experience building open-source developer communities
- Understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts, and decentralized applications development.
- High-level understanding of programming languages, databases, and developer tools
- Familiarity with relevant web3 programming languages such as Solidity, Rust, or others commonly used in blockchain development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you love working with others and others love working with you
- Stakeholder management experience
- Must be comfortable with managing and growing communities, as well as engaging with community members, both online and offline (e.g., events, meetups, hackathons, etc.)
- Ability to define goals, measure results, and communicate impact
- Knowledge of community management tools.
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote) Team
Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world, including Berlin, Amsterdam, San Francisco and Warsaw. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet many teams also travel to meet in person every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.
We are looking for a resourceful, proactive, and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to support senior leaders of our Strategic Partnerships & Marketing teams. From calendar management and travel planning, to coordinating team meetings and events, you will be responsible for making sure the leaders are using their time in the most efficient way possible. As Administrative Assistant you will partner with your senior leaders, collaborate closely with the Affirm Executive Support Team, and be a valuable team specialist and inidual contributor.What You’ll Do * Support two senior leaders with their respective administrative needs* Calendar management, including scheduling meetings and prevention and mitigation of any conflict between existing meetings* Meeting preparation (such as calendar event creation, drafting an agenda, creating slide decks, and communicating with meeting attendees in advance of meetings)* Attend select meetings to track action items and follow up with meeting attendees on action items* Event coordination, including team operations for team building events, partner meetings, and working onsite/offsite meetings* Partner with the Executive Support team to coordinate needs across the wider Affirm team* Additional administrative functions such as submitting expense reports, travel coordination, preparation of documents and presentations (using Google Suite and Microsoft Office), and ad-hoc special projects* Assist in managing invoices & purchase orders, and partner with leadership and finance to track and analyze departmental budgets and expensesWhat We Look For * 2-4 years of relevant administrative experience* Ability to work independently as well as across various teams* Experience at a rapidly growing company, with the ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment* Working knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Zoom, and expense management and travel management softwares* Strong work ethic, professionalism, confidentiality, and good judgment* Ability to deal with conflict as well as give and receive feedback diplomatically* Highly organized and resourceful, able to juggle and multi-task, with acute attention to detail and follow through* Ability to travel 2-4 times a year for team and company meetings and events Pay Grade - USA27Employees new to Affirm or promoted into a new role, typically begin in the min to mid range.USA base pay range (CA, WA, NY, NJ, CT) per year: Min: $105,600Mid: $126,700Max: $147,800USA base pay range (all other U.S. states) per year: Min: $95,000Mid: $114,000Max: $133,100Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.#LI-Remote #Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Finance, Microsoft, Senior, Marketing and Non Tech jobs that are similar:$50,000 — $80,000/year
We are looking for a resourceful, proactive, and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to support senior leaders of our Strategic Partnerships & Marketing teams. From calendar management and travel planning, to coordinating team meetings and events, you will be responsible for making sure the leaders are using their time in the most efficient way possible. As Administrative Assistant you will partner with your senior leaders, collaborate closely with the Affirm Executive Support Team, and be a valuable team specialist and inidual contributor.What You’ll Do * Support two senior leaders with their respective administrative needs* Calendar management, including scheduling meetings and prevention and mitigation of any conflict between existing meetings* Meeting preparation (such as calendar event creation, drafting an agenda, creating slide decks, and communicating with meeting attendees in advance of meetings)* Attend select meetings to track action items and follow up with meeting attendees on action items* Event coordination, including team operations for team building events, partner meetings, and working onsite/offsite meetings* Partner with the Executive Support team to coordinate needs across the wider Affirm team* Additional administrative functions such as submitting expense reports, travel coordination, preparation of documents and presentations (using Google Suite and Microsoft Office), and ad-hoc special projects* Assist in managing invoices & purchase orders, and partner with leadership and finance to track and analyze departmental budgets and expensesWhat We Look For * 2-4 years of relevant administrative experience* Ability to work independently as well as across various teams* Experience at a rapidly growing company, with the ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment* Working knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Zoom, and expense management and travel management softwares* Strong work ethic, professionalism, confidentiality, and good judgment* Ability to deal with conflict as well as give and receive feedback diplomatically* Highly organized and resourceful, able to juggle and multi-task, with acute attention to detail and follow through* Ability to travel 2-4 times a year for team and company meetings and events Pay Grade - CAN27Employees new to Affirm or promoted into a new role, typically begin in the min to mid range.CAN base pay range per year: Min: $80,100Mid: $96,100Max: $112,200 #LI-Remote #Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Finance, Microsoft, Senior, Marketing and Non Tech jobs that are similar:$50,000 — $80,000/year
Your career is an investment that grows over time!Wealthsimple is on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom by reimagining what it means to manage your money. Using smart technology, we take financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and make them transparent and low-cost for everyone. We’re the largest fintech company in Canada, with over 3 million users who trust us with more than $20 billion in assets.Our teams ship often and make an impact with groundbreaking ideas. We're looking for talented people who keep it simple and value collaboration and humility as we continue to create inclusive and high-performing teams where people can be inspired to do their best work.In this role you will have the opportunity to:* Analyze major areas of Sales & Marketing spend (ie. Growth & Brand campaigns, Sales incentives & commission) to understand efficiencies and prioritize/plan investment decisions in collaboration with senior management* Become embedded with business partners (both within Finance and across other functions), establishing trust and gaining an understanding of relevant business drivers* Building, maintaining and improving complex financial models; summarizing and presenting financial performance to stakeholders at all levels of seniority* Lead & maintain the financial budgeting and forecasting cycles for the Sales and Marketing teams on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis* Support month-end close activities, including variance analysis and corporate-level reporting packages* Support in developing measurement frameworks such as LTV/CAC and cohorted analysis* Collaborate with other finance business partners to drive process improvements and standardize reportingWe're looking for someone who has:* Minimum 3-5 years experience in a financial role (FP&A experience preferred)* Understanding of GTM functions, including sales, marketing, and customer success* Strong financial modeling experience building operational, ROI, CAC/LTV, Cohort Analysis, and marketing campaign models* Experience with data analysis, and/or FP&A planning software. Bonus points for experience in SQL, Adaptive Insights, Salesforce, Netsuite and Superset * Ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment* A passion for solving challenging and impactful problems, getting into the weeds by understanding the how and why of business processes* Ability to work cross-functionally and an ability to influence at all levels within the organization* Strong communication skills, including effective writing skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple & easy-to-understand way* Confidence to embrace new ways of doing things, including automating functions and looking for continuous improvement* Has new ideas to bring to Wealthsimple and acts without being told what to do* Honesty/integrity - Doesn't cut corners; does what is rightWhy Wealthsimple?🤑 Competitive Salary with top-tier health benefits and life insurance📈 Retirement savings matching plan using Wealthsimple Work🌴 20 vacation days per year and unlimited sick and mental health days📚 Up to $1500 per year towards wellness and professional development budgets respectively 🛫 90 days away program: Employees can work internationally in eligible countries for up to 90 days per calendar year 🌎 A wide variety of peer and company-led Employee Resource Groups (ie. Rainbow, Women of Wealthsimple, Black @ WS) 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the yearWe’re a remote-first team, with over 1000 employees coast to coast in North America. Be a part of our Canadian success story and help shape the financial future of millions — join us!Read our Culture Manual and learn more about how we work.DEI StatementAt Wealthsimple, we are building products for a erse world and we need a erse team to do that successfully. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Accessibility StatementWealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know, and we will work with you to provide the necessary support and make reasonable accommodations to facilitate your participation. We are continuously working to improve our accessibility practices and welcome any feedback or suggestions on how we can better accommodate candidates with accessibility needs. #Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Finance, Senior, Marketing and Sales jobs that are similar:$45,000 — $80,000/year#LocationCanada
Spanish Bilingual Sales Agent
Locations: United States Virtual
Time Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: R-101893
Assurant is looking for Licensed Insurance Spanish bilingual sales agents to join our dynamic team. Come build a career with our team or grow your portfolio of work before you set out in new directions. We are a fast-paced, energetic environment where you drive the results while having the opportunity to connect remotely and enjoy competitive work from the comforts of home.
You will serve as the point of contact in fulfilling the insurance needs of our clients by assisting them with the sales process via live chat or selling coverage via inbound calls for: Renters Insurance, Manufactured Housing and Classic Car insurance.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- 90% Handle inbound calls for multiple products with no prospecting or cold calling
- 10% outbound calls to follow up on existing quotes
- Establish a good liaison with our client’s customers while selling Renters, Manufactured Housing, and Classic Car insurance
- Adopt and develop strategies while meeting departmental monthly sales goals
- Track and monitor personal results to meet monthly sales and key performance goals
- Follow underwriting requirements and corporate policies while negotiating sales
- Navigate a computerized data entry system, internet, and/or other relevant applications for tracking, information gathering, troubleshooting and transaction processing
- Complete mandatory licensure continuing education and other training sessions as appropriate
- Remain positioned and well informed of changes implemented that affect your work
- Our sales center is open from 8 AM to 10 PM ET on weekdays and 10 AM 5 PM ET on weekends. Iniduals will have the ability to earn earlier shifts through our quarterly, performance-based shift bid process.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- High school diploma or GED
- One (1) plus year of sales related experience
- Solid computer, grammar, and multi-tasking skills
- Must possess a 220 Property & Casualty or 20-44 Personal Lines insurance license or be willing to obtain one of these licenses.
- Ability to become appointed/licensed as a non-resident agent in all applicable states
- Spanish bilingual
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- 2 plus years of call center/insurance experience
- Strong analytical, listening, problem-solving, and negotiating skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to excellence
- Ability to prioritize tasks with shifting deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization internally and externally
Pay Range: $15.16 – $28.53
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.
Internal Communications Lead, Sales and Marketing
Marketing | San Francisco, United States | Remote, Remote | Mountain View, United States or Remote | Full-Time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The ideal candidate for this role will be based in San Francisco or Pacific Standard Time.
As the comms lead for our Sales and Marketing organizations, you will lead the internal communications program for our Sales and Marketing organizations and serve as a strategic guide for our CSO (Chief Sales Officer) and CMO (Chief Marketing Officer). We need your passion to build a world-class organization and connect and engage Atlassians across the world. Do you want to be a strategist and do hands-on work that makes an impact on our culture and employees? Then this is the role for you!
At Atlassian, we strive to design equitable, explainable, and competitive compensation programs. To support this goal, the baseline of our range is higher than that of the typical market range, but in turn we expect to hire most candidates near this baseline. Base pay within the range is ultimately determined by a candidate’s skills, expertise, or experience. In the United States, we have three geographic pay zones. For this role, our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $209,000 – $278,700
Zone B: $188,100 – $250,800
Zone C: $173,500 – $231,300
This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Your future teamOur Internal Communications team is comprised of people with backgrounds in enterprise communication, executive communications, content strategy, and crisis. We create and guide internal and employee communication strategies to support Atlassian’s growth.
The Sales and Marketing Comms Lead will report to the Head of Communications Enterprise, Sales & Marketing, and G&A (General & Administrative).
What you’ll do:
- Build and run a global internal communications program for our Sales and Marketing organizations
- Work with our CSO (Chief Sales Officer) and CMO (Chief Marketing Officer), serving as a strategic guide and tactical partner to help engage our distributed team.
- Lead grassroots efforts to help engage the global Atlassian community, highlighting our business opportunities and wins to connect with employees.
- Play a key role in internal content creation and build a roadmap of messaging using multiple channels, from blogging and other digital comms to face-to-face sessions and small informal meetings.
- Help amplify messaging for the CSO, CMO, and their leadership teams.
- Ghostwrite, craft and edit messaging platforms, executive speaking points, speeches, FAQs, blogs, narratives, playbooks, and presentations.
- Partner with the external comms team to support external media opportunities and ensure connectivity between internal and external messaging.
- Coordinate and run virtual, in-person and hybrid internal events, such as town halls and Q&A sessions.
- Manage employee feedback and address online comments or questions.
On the first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- Have 8+ years of experience in internal/employee communications, both as strategic counsel to executives and a tactical content creator.
- Build and run global communications programs; a self-starter who can operate independently.
- Experience working with C-suite executives, as well as working in or with leadership teams.
- Have top-notch decision-making skills.
- Experience as a natural writer, able to personally pen blogs, executive speaking points and content for sales and marketing programs.
- Collaborate with our Creative team to develop visually appealing content that tells a story.
- Have a high-energy approach and high emotional intelligence, matched with the ability to get stuff done in innovative ways.
Experience in the technology industry is preferred, and previous experience working for global companies is a plus.
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits to learn more.
At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Who We AreAt OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most erse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every inidual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance. We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing ersity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!About the OpportunityWe are excited to offer an opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to spearhead the expansion of OKX's broker program in Russia, the CIS, and Eastern Europe. The ideal candidate will play an important role in driving market share growth and developing strategic partnerships in the region.What You’ll Be DoingProactively identify and engage with new broker leads while effectively managing existing relationshipsKeep growing the OKX's trading volume’s share within the broker’s business, driving the partnership developmentEmploy a creative and innovative approach to enhance existing projects and develop new initiatives, with a particular focus on crypto trading technologiesCollaborate with cross-functional teams to implement targeted activities and strategiesLeverage OKX's global expertise and infrastructure to support the growth and development of partner brokersWhat We Look For In YouSolid experience in business development, key account management, or sales, preferably within the fintech sectorIn-depth understanding of exchange and trading infrastructureStrong knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry and brokerage business modelsDigital marketing experience is a significant advantageAnalytical mindset with a focus on data-driven decision-makingDetail-oriented with a proven track record of generating leads and enhancing brand awarenessAbility to work independently with minimal supervision, demonstrating a results-focused approachExceptional communication and presentation skills in both English and RussianNice to HaveExperience working across time zones and cross-cultural teamsPassionate about blockchain technology and the crypto payments spacePerks & BenefitsCompetitive total compensation packageL&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and developmentVarious team building programs and company eventsMore that we love to tell you along the process!#Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Web3, Crypto, Education and Marketing jobs that are similar:$57,500 — $100,000/year#LocationMoscow, Moscow, Russia
Code4rena is looking to hire a Social Media Marketer - Web3 Security to join their team. This is a part-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Zellic is looking to hire a Growth Lead to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Title: Senior Manager, Business Development
Procurify is the leading all-in-one spend management solution that helps mission-driven organizations deliver tracking, accountability, and end-to-end workflows for expenses and spending. It’s our goal to unlock the financial potential of our customers so they can create a greater positive impact in society.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Business Development to join our team of humble misfits that fit .
ABOUT THE ROLE
Procurify is looking for a seasoned, ambitious, and driven person who is passionate about sales development. You are a person with a knack for leading teams, hiring well, and building playbooks, and you’re motivated by helping our customers achieve the best version of themselves.
Everyone at Procurify is a team player. A big part of this role involves building relationships internally and externally and advocating for our customers. We’re seeking entrepreneurial people who are willing to challenge the status quo and contribute to larger strategic objectives.
What you’ll be working on
- Execute on Procurify’s vision for our Business Development teams & help build strategies to achieve the company’s pipeline and revenue targets.
- Lead the Business Development team in building and testing strategies to grow into predictable revenue.
- Help coach, motivate and drive the team on the entire sales process: from creating sales scripts & email templates, to crafting each stage and customer touchpoint of the sales cycle.
- Prospect, engagement, and develop strong relationships within strategic partners.
- Enable Procurify’s Growth team to achieve and exceed their targets and quotas through teaching successful selling habits and holding your team accountable for quota attainment.
- Understand the competitive landscape at all times.
- Identify key strategic partnerships and relationships to work with.
- Assist in developing and refining the go to market plan for the business.
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years of Business Development experience leading both inbound and outbound Business Development teams in a SaaS environment.
- Experience implementing tech sales methodologies (ex. Sandler Sale, Challenger Sale, Meddic etc.) with proven tangible results.
- Experience leading and managing a team of 10+
- Experience building and executing on a sales playbook from inception to completion.
- A strategic builder mindset, and someone who is always seeking creative solutions.
- Demonstrated success in outbound abilities to convert prospects into leads.
- Proven business development and sales experience.
- Experience motivating, coaching, and grooming a high-growth sales team.
- Extremely self motivated- a go-getter, who wants to work in a performance-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal & relationship building skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
We’re committed to helping mission-driven organizations spend smarter
We empower mission-driven organizations around the world across industries like biotechnology, education, health care, manufacturing, and software to achieve their goals by making their money go further.
Money is complicated, managing it shouldn’t be. We make spend management smart and simple.
You’re empowered to do your best work
We’ve created an environment where personal and professional growth is a real priority. Some of the great perks we offer include:
- Flexible working: We’re a remote-first organization with flexible working hours. Work anywhere from within Canada!
- Four-day workweek: Burnout is real. To help you restore balance between work and life, all Procurify team members work four days a week.
- Unlimited responsible time off: Work hard, play harder. All team members can take advantage of our unlimited responsible time off policy.
- Extended health benefits: Massage appointments, dental coverage, counseling You name it, our extended health benefits program likely covers it. Take advantage and become the best version of yourself.
- Community initiatives: We have a strong commitment to community. Join one of our regular community days, donate to our Donate Your Day program, and get involved with one of our lunch and learns.
- Stock options: Everyone has a chance to own a part of Procurify!
- DEI initiatives: We regularly run a ersity, equity, and inclusion roundtable where we host guest speakers and tackle the topics that matter.
- On Target Earnings Range: $126,000 – $166,000 (This range is dependent on experience, with a component of these earnings made up of variable pay and not inclusive of any benefits or equity that might exist in your total compensation package.
We have an amazing team
We’ve welcomed team members who were boat captains, funeral directors, swing dancers, competitive gamers, plumbers, and novelists. Everyone has a story and we’re here to embrace them!
Procurify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any team members or applicants for employment because of race, color, disability, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity and/or expression.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyway. We know that feelings of imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and we certainly don’t want those feelings to get in the way of meeting you!
Apply online today and let’s start a conversation.
To find out more about Procurify, check these resources out:
- Get to know our team through our Meet us Monday videos
- Check out what our customers are saying about us
- Read Dashed!, our official culture blog
Title: New Business Sales Executive III – Sales and Marketing Solutions
Location: Remote – United States
Type: Employee: Full TimeWorkplace: remote JobDescription:
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and erse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey – and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and erse thinking, come join us!
We provide an innovative startup environment built on innovation, hard work and fun. We’re obsessed in providing cutting-edge advertising and marketing solutions for our clients. We are looking for an Account Executive to be part of a top-notch team delivering cross-channel marketing solutions.
- Identify and grow our suite of Sales & Marketing products to existing clients including Data cleanse/Enrichment, analytical services, Master Data Management Data, consulting, and digital offerings
- Upsell and Cross-sell into an active book of business to identify sales and marketing solutions while partnering with our internal sales organization
- Collaborate with the internal partners to account plan and identify new business and growth opportunities to deliver results
- Be the subject matter expert on B2B data and the end to end buying journey
- Think strategically provide our clients customized solutions to support sales, marketing, BI, ABM/ABA, MDM, Strategy
- Create value-based proposals submitted to ensure that all the client’s needs and investment required are synced
- Coordinate and oversee client deliverables
- Consult, present to, advise senior executives around D&B capabilities
- Work with Account Management to facilitate and lead internal campaign status meetings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 10+ years of sales experience and at least 4+ years of enterprise sales experience in interactive advertising, software and or data sales
- History of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive and dynamic markets
- In depth understanding of the digital marketing industry, the technology and companies
- Skilled at negotiating long term deals with senior management and C-level executives
- Experience in using pipeline management tools like Salesforce for CRM, forecasting, planning and management
- Ability to establish strong relationships & sell enterprise-wide solutions with six figure annual investments
- Motivated self-starter that requires little direction and thrives working in a lean, fast paced environment
- A positive and optimistic, can-do attitude
- Leadership skills and forward thinking
- Microsoft Office Skills are a must, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
Benefits We Offer
Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
Education assistance and extensive training resources.
Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Dun & Bradstreet is an equal employment opportunity employer and believes in honesty and transparency in the employment hiring process, including pay transparency. Accordingly, listed on this posting is a good faith reasonable estimate of the salary range and other compensation in the job posting, as of the date of this posting. Actual compensation decisions for base salary and other compensation will be dependent upon a wide range of factors including but not limited to: an inidual’s skill sets, experience, qualification, training, education, location, and any other legally permissible factors. Successful applicants will also be eligible for D&B’s generous benefit package, outlined above.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.
Title: Change Management Advisor
Type: Full TimeWorkplace: onsite JobDescription:
AutoFi is the leading provider of digital commerce technology that powers the sales and finance experiences for the most innovative brands and dealers in automotive. The AutoFi platform enables a more transactional buying experience with $4B in funded loans processed through AutoFi annually. AutoFi’s dynamic selling platform empowers dealers to sell vehicles more efficiently and profitably, both online and in the showroom.
We are funded for years of future growth and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital, Santander Holdings USA, SVB Financial Group, Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital.
Our team is erse – spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We’re empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as commercial partners. We’ve never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you.
For more information, visit www.autofi.com.
About the Role
AutoFi is seeking a Captivating Change Management Advisor (CMA) who easily builds rapport, has high energy and a passion to ensure the dealership staff, specifically the managers know how to use AutoFi and incorporate AutoFi into their daily routine. This requires working in person, side by side with Finance Managers, Sales Managers, GSMs, and GMs while they work car deals. This role will sit on a sales desk with the managers of the dealership and show them how to sell cars using AutoFI. This role requires you to be comfortable presenting numbers to customers, negotiating the terms of a car deal, overcoming objections, closing car deals, and presenting F&I products. Candidates need to be able to easily and quickly build relationships with all dealership employees.
75% In person/overnight travel required
- Selling as many cars using AutoFi as possible during the time you’re with the dealer
- Managing the relationship between AutoFi and the Dealer
- Communicating bugs and feature requests to the appropriate internal employees
- Facilitate the dealer’s requests during implementation
- Ensure the dealer’s AutoFi usage is at least 70%
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience as a Finance Manager in an automotive dealership
- Need legitimate experience hanging paper and spinning car deals
- 3+ years of experience as a Sales Manager in an automotive dealership
- Need hard-nosed experience penciling car deals and managing a sales staff
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to communicate complex problems verbally and in writing
- Must have dynamic personality that wins over clients with positive energy and captivating communication style
- Prior Automotive SaaS vendor experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to communicate complex problems verbally and in writing
- Well-versed in Google suite
Salary Range $ 90,000 – 110,000 + annual performance bonus potential – up to $20,000
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. Iniduals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Title: Partner Director, QSR
Location: United States
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- The Partner Director will report directly to the Industry Lead and will be responsible for building new and expanding relationships within the QSR/Restaurants vertical.
- This position will be remote flexible with travel for meetings, industry events, etc.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for contributing to revenue targets within your Pod. Activate and generate new leads with new and existing partners.
- With limited oversight, craft proposals and meet with prospects to share Fetch’s vision strategy and value proposition.
- Leverage data in proposals to show brand partners the power of Fetch in driving their business forward.
- Sole point of Influence for decision-makers on Fetch’s partner teams, showing brands the power of Fetch and guiding them to full partnership. You are comfortable engaging directly with executive leadership.
- Demonstrate advanced in-depth knowledge of Fetch’s offerings and tech/product/marketing pipeline. You know where Fetch is and where we’re going with the depth to get new partners/brands to full partnership.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Industry Lead and AMs (Account teams) on offer details, programming, and calibration.
- Remain up-to-date on media/marketing industry trends, network, and demonstrate your subject matter expertise in the QSR space to prospective partners.
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- You’re meeting or exceeding goals around metrics such as new brands signed, new brands activated, new revenue generated, graduation rate, and brand penetration.
- You embrace objections as opportunities for education and find solutions.
The ideal candidate:
- About 4-12 years of enterprise sales experience in QSR/restaurants.
- Experience meeting and/or exceeding sales quotas, with professional experience in quota-based environments.
- Existing relevant enterprise QSR experience, targeting relevant stakeholders such as senior-level marketing, media, and executive contacts. While other industries are valued, this role requires experience selling to enterprise QSR/Restaurant partners from the vendor side.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Excel.
- At Fetch, we offer competitive compensation packages to the exceptional folks we hire. The base salary range for this position is $120,000-$155,000(this does not include commission or sales plan incentive funds, which our Sales employees are eligible for). We also offer all employees equity in Fetch, so that everyone can benefit from Fetch’s growth.
At Fetch, we’ll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides ten thousand dollars annually in education reimbursement.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a erse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.
Title: US Field Marketing Manager
Location: US (Remote)
Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment – but you’ll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a FIELD MARKETING MANAGER to our DEMAND GENERATION team in US!
As the Field Marketing Manager on our US Enterprise Demand Generation team, you will be responsible for driving acquisition and conversion of new leads, MQLs, and opportunities to generate and accelerate the US Enterprise Sales pipeline. You will partner closely with Sales and cross-functional Marketing teams to create and deliver strategic marketing programs including lead generation and deal acceleration through both online and offline initiatives. You will assess the market, audience, and unique content needed to reach our ideal customer profile.
To be successful in this role, this inidual will work seamlessly with senior stakeholders Sales Development, Sales, Cross-Functional Marketing Teams, External Partners and Vendors. We are looking for an inidual with experience in lead generation, digital marketing, field marketing, and high-touch executive events. This role requires the ability to think strategically, build relationships, problem solve, and a willingness to be hands-on with execution. Your role will have high visibility and be integral to the US Enterprise pipeline and revenue growth.
- Be responsible for reaching KPIs such as leads, MQLs, conversion, and Marketing-Sourced Revenue goals;
- Measure and report against KPIs, using data driven mentality to measure success, make decisions, and identify areas of improvements to further refine strategy;
- Develop marketing strategy to target HR professionals throughout the funnel and meet them where they are at industry and partner events, associations, etc.;
- Identify opportunities for co-marketing partnerships with aligned audiences and goals;
- Manage budget in most efficient way to maximize ROI through online and offline initiatives and channels;
- Work closely with Sales Development and Sales to understand their goals and challenges to identify opportunities for collaboration and support;
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams, subject matter experts, and sales teams to integrate thought leadership and priority messaging into events align with email marketing, organic and paid social to execute communication cross-channel pre, during, and post events;
- Manage relationships internally with Marketing, Sales, Content Marketing, Product Marketing, PR, Organic Social, Paid Media, Email Marketing and externally with agencies, advisors, and partners;
- Develop and manage a standardized event playbook to ensure consistent and successful event execution while educating and partnering with stakeholders;
- Live the mission: inspire and empower others by genuinely caring for your own wellbeing and your colleagues. Bring wellbeing to the forefront of work, and create a supportive environment where everyone feels comfortable taking care of themselves, taking time off, and finding work-life balance.
WHO YOU ARE
- A results-driven, experienced professional with 5+ years of experience in B2B Field Marketing with an emphasis on demand generation and event marketing;
- You have the ability to strategically partner with various stakeholders and partners;
- You have strong project/budget management and prioritization skills;
- You have a data-driven mentality and approach to analyze and drive results;
- Well versed in Salesforce/SF Marketing Cloud and Hubspot (knowledge of LiveStorm is a plus);
- Proactive mindset with a willingness to test new channels and initiatives;
- Willingness to travel for events and trade shows throughout the year.
We recognize that iniduals approach job applications differently. We strongly encourage all aspiring applicants to go for it, even if they don’t match the job description 100%. We welcome your application and will be delighted to explore if you could be a great fit for our team. For this specific role, please note that prior experience in B2B Field Marketing and willingness to travel for events are mandatory requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We want Gympassers to live healthier and happier lives, both in and out of work. That’s why we have a comprehensive Total Rewards approach that encompasses benefits, compensation and personal growth opportunities within a high-performance, inclusive, and supportive environment.
We’re a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, vision, and life insurance
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
Our offices are in New York, LA, and Houston. You can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Missouri, New Hampshire, Texas, Tennessee, Illinois, Colorado, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, California or Virginia.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own inidual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is to take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of 25 days PTO per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!)
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent’s relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Click here for descriptions of our Gympass US benefits!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass Follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers and LinkedIn!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a erse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice. LI-REMOTE
See below for the annual base salary range for this role, which applies to New York, California, Colorado, Massachusetts and Washington. The base salary range for other locations may vary. Actual base salary will be dependent on geographic location, relevant experience, skills, qualifications and/or other job-related factors. In addition to base salary, this role may also be eligible to participate in either our annual bonus plan or a sales incentive plan, and our performance-based stock option program.
Annual Base Salary Range
Binance is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager - Africa to join their team. This is a full-time position that is remote or can be based in Cape Town.
NEAR is looking to hire a Technical Product Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Title: Community & Events Marketing Manager
Location: New Orleans LA US
Prokeep is a software company that has developed the first and only communications and commerce platform built exclusively for the $100+ billion wholesale distribution market (i.e. plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.). We have assembled a team of employees, customers, and world-class investors to truly revolutionize how commerce is done in wholesale distribution. We envision a world where distributors use our tools to build deeper relationships, provide better service, and transact more easily with customers. We are post product, post revenue, and growing fast in the US and Canada.
Build Together. Collaboration, camaraderie, and customer-focus are core to how we collectively work and win.
Own It. Persistence and personal growth drive the results – and the rewards! – that we can all enjoy.
Be Humble. Be Human. Respect and authenticity allow us to build meaningful and lasting relationships.
Have Fun! Positivity, perseverance, and a bit of laughter all allow us to make an impact while enjoying the rollercoaster!
Are you a seasoned events and partnerships professional with a proven track record of bringing both in-person and online experiences to life? Are you meticulously organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated, capable of masterfully planning and effortlessly pivoting when needed? Do you possess the tools, templates, and tricks-of-the-trade to hit the ground running on Day 1, coupled with a creative spirit that thrives on pushing boundaries and experimenting with new ideas? If so, you might be the exceptional events and partnership expert we’re seeking! We’re on the lookout for a strategic maven who excels at going beyond, finding joy in orchestrating the myriad moving parts, promotions, and personalities essential for event success. Your ability to manage and cultivate relationships with association partners is key in driving new customers and building brand awareness. Above all, you understand that an event’s and partnership’s success is measured by its ROI and its impact on the company’s bottom line. If you’re ready for a new challenge that blends creativity with business acumen, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a dynamic and organized inidual to join our team as a Community and Events Manager. This role is crucial in fostering community relationships, managing events, and developing partnerships with associations. If you are passionate about creating meaningful connections, planning engaging events, and building lasting partnerships, we’d love to hear from you.
Event Planning & Execution
- Plan, coordinate, and execute both virtual and in-person events.
- Own the development and execution of an annual events calendar that drives bottom-line revenue.
- Manage logistics, from planning to execution, ensuring seamless event experiences.
- Facilitate collaboration with internal, cross-functional teams to ensure effective internal communication and staffing for events with the right skill sets.
- Develop and manage event budgets, maximizing resources to create impactful events even on limited budgets.
- Work with internal teams to ensure events align with company goals and objectives.
- Measure and report on event and campaign results, analyzing ROI and presenting findings to upper management.
- Collaborate with designers to implement and create event collateral and promotional materials.
Webinars & Online Engagement
- Lead the planning and execution of impactful webinars, collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure high-quality content and smooth technical execution.
- Manage all aspects of webinar logistics, including speaker coordination, content development, promotion, and audience engagement.
- Create compelling webinar content, coordinating with subject matter experts to ensure relevance and value for the audience.
- Implement strategies to enhance attendee participation and interaction during webinars, fostering a dynamic and engaging virtual experience.
- Conduct post-webinar evaluations, gathering feedback and insights to inform continuous improvement and refine future webinar strategies.
- Content Collaboration: Work closely with association partners and buying groups to coordinate the creation and distribution of relevant content, ensuring alignment with Prokeep’s messaging and objectives.
- Strategic Marketing: Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies for partnership initiatives, focusing on pre and post-event build-ups to maximize impact and engagement.
- Media Kit Utilization: Leverage association media kits to identify key opportunities and channels for promotion, aligning activities with Prokeep’s sales and revenue priorities.
- Thought Leadership: Drive initiatives to position Prokeep as a thought leader within the industry through impactful partnerships and collaborations, showcasing expertise and insights.
- Relationship Building: Cultivate and strengthen relationships with association partners, understanding their audiences and tailoring marketing efforts to align with their member interests and needs.
- ROI Measurement: Establish metrics and key performance indicators to measure the success of partnership activities, ensuring a clear understanding of the impact on Prokeep’s bottom line.
- Continuous Improvement: Analyze partnership outcomes and gather feedback to refine and enhance marketing strategies, ensuring ongoing improvement and optimization for future initiatives.
- Strategic Community Development: Strategically develop and foster a vibrant community ecosystem, aiming to create a rockstar community and community advisory committee.
- Relationship Cultivation: Cultivate relationships with current Prokeep customers, turning them into active advocates and advisors for Prokeep’s products and initiatives.
- Attraction of Thought Leaders: Attract industry thought leaders and influencers to participate in the Prokeep events (Webinars, White Paper Development, etc.) , tapping into their expertise for product development insights, marketing strategies, and referrals.
- Initiative Implementation: Lead the design and execution of initiatives that transform community members into a valuable advisory resource, ensuring their input directly contributes to Prokeep’s growth.
- Content and Programming: Curate compelling content and programming that not only engages the community but also elicits valuable feedback and ideas for refining Prokeep’s offerings.
- Feedback Mechanisms: Establish effective mechanisms for gathering insights and ideas from community members, creating a dynamic feedback loop that informs product development, marketing tactics, and other business strategies.
- Brand Advocacy: Elevate community members to brand advocates, empowering them to champion Prokeep within their networks and spheres of influence.
- 5+ years event and partnership marketing experience in a dynamic, fast-paced, demanding professional start-up environment (predictability and clock-in, clock-out sound boring to you!
- Track record of successfully owning and implementing a broad range of events and related marketing programs
- Vendor and client management moxie (you welcome the challenge of dealing with a motley crew and can gracefully navigate even the most colorful and demanding of personalities)
- Insanely self-motivated; responds positively to moderate guidance yet prefers independent critical thinking and problem solving (a micromanager is your worst nightmare and you re typically two steps ahead of your manager anyways!)
- Out-of-this-world project management skills with the ability to multi-task and complete projects under tight project deadlines (doing one thing at a time makes you yawn)
- Confident, critical thinking and creative problem-solving prowess
- Ability to formulate and offer a potential solution before asking someone else for the answer
- Adaptability you easily deal with sudden change (to you, Plan B means bring it on. )
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; command of copywriting and grammatical principles.
- Maniacal attention to detail (you ll tell us if you see any typos in this job description!)
- Budget savvy sensibilities that can consistently deliver projects on (better yet, under!) budget
- Stellar interpersonal skills; ability to work and communicate with a wide array of people – including strong personalities
- Proficiency in all major tech tools and ability to quickly grasp and use new technology concepts (Slack will be your new BFF)
Working Relationship & CompensationThis is a full-time salaried position and may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States, except the state of California. Prokeep offers generous health, vision, and dental benefits, life insurance, unlimited PTO, and equity in our fast growing company.
- Competitive Salary ($72K-$85K)
- Remote Role
- Equity Package
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401(k)
- Yearly Education Stipend
- Unlimited PTO