One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Sr Administrative Spec
Remote – US
job requisition id
Together, we can beat cancer.
At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers Company, we bring together the world’s best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every inidual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
If you want to be part of this important mission, we want to hear from you.
The Senior Executive Assistant requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, with an aptitude for collaboration and open communication. This position will interact frequently and successfully with senior executives and other executive assistants across Varian.
- Organize and maintain complex calendars across multiple time zones using a high level of tact and integrity. Complete all tasks needed to successfully schedule and execute a meeting from start to finish, from selecting a date and inviting the appropriate attendees to clarifying the agenda and sending follow-ups, to-dos, key dates.
- Arrange and coordinate complex travel arrangements, accommodations, and all trip logistics expeditiously and accurately. Understand the executive’s needs/preferences and schedule accordingly.
- Manage the leader’s daily schedule and prioritize meetings. Must be able to understand business needs, apply judgment to triaging issues as they come in and work with the executive to bring attention to high priority items.
- Follow up on request items. Resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and exhibit strong organizational skills.
- Schedule and coordinate pan organization senior/executive level calls/meetings etc. on behalf of the executive.
- Prepare and track expense reports.
- Set up and onboard new team members and/or new vendors in the system as requested.
- Project manage all logistics for team meetings, off-sites, and events for the organization
- Partner and network with other administrative assistants to collaborate, obtain information, get things done and solve problems.
- Generate Purchase Orders (P.O.s) and submit subsequent invoices for the executive and the team.
- Support team-related space planning initiatives, office moves and facilities issues.
- Experience in handling a wide range of administrative-related tasks, organizing large meetings across time zones, and arranging travel. The ideal candidate for this position must be proactive with excellent problem-solving and judgment skills and must be able to handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency and under pressure, as needed to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Must be able to proactively drive meeting cadences, planning, and time management for the executive including ensuring they have blocked time for critical work.
- Highly organized with an ability to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail, adaptability, flexibility, resourcefulness, and efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), professional demeanor and maintaining a positive outlook.
- A “can-do” attitude that focuses on getting the job done.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. 5+ years of relevant work experience supporting at the C-Suite/SVP level in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as MS Office applications; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to quickly learn various company specific web base applications (Concur, Workday, SharePoint etc.)
Fighting cancer calls for big ideas.
We envision a world without fear of cancer. Achieving this vision takes dedication and commitment from all of us, every single day. That’s why we celebrate and value the distinctly beautiful and intersectional identities of each of our employees. We are a mirror of our patient-base, which allows us to innovate. Big ideas come from everywhere, and the best ideas are fostered by our unique inidual experiences. At Varian, we encourage you to bring your whole self to work and believe your bold and authentic perspective will help to power more victories over cancer.
The base pay range for this position is
Min $71,700 – Max $129,000
The pay wage range shown is based on the job posting’s primary location. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications, and location.
Title: Claims Administrative Assistant – Remote
Location: US National
At WelbeHealth, we are transforming the reality of senior care by providing an all-inclusive healthcare option to the most vulnerable senior population, functioning as both a care provider and care plan to those iniduals we serve.
Our Health Plan Services team plays a critical role in our participants’ journey and the Administrative Assistant will provide important operational support to our Claims team, as they assist both our participants and provider partners.
Essential Job Duties:
Provide administrative assistance to operations by assisting with clerical duties as assigned by the supervisor and/or in support of the department disciplines as needed
Direct communication with providers on behalf of the Claims team via phone call and email
Populate provider letter templates and coordinate mailings with print vendors
Comprehend key technologies and software sufficiently to be able to provide support to team members as needed
Minimum of one (1) year of administrative experience within the healthcare industry
Experience within a claims department highly preferred
Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
Must be willing to work a varied schedule that may include occasional overtime
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your expertise in meaningful ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision) starting day one of employment
Work/life balance we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
Advancement opportunities – We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $23.00 – $26.80 hourly + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Title: Executive Assistant to the Executive Director – Remote
Location: US National
Protect Democracy seeks a motivated inidual to join our team in the newly created role of Executive Assistant to the Executive Director.
As the Executive Assistant, you will ensure the organization is efficient and effective at achieving our mission by directly supporting the Executive Director with scheduling, administration, and special projects. This is an excellent opportunity for either a recent graduate looking to contribute at least three years to a position with high learning potential, or for an experienced executive assistant looking for a longer-term role in the fight to prevent our democracy from declining into a more authoritarian form of government.
The ideal candidate brings strong detail orientation and commitment to excellence; outstanding communication skills and comfort corresponding with important external stakeholders; excellent problem-solving skills and a strong sense of ownership over responsibilities; the capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment and independently manage competing priorities efficiently; the ability to work collaboratively across lines of difference; and enthusiasm for our mission.
We strongly encourage candidates from erse backgrounds and from across the political and ideological spectrum to apply. The position is remote and applicants from across the United States will be considered, with a preference for candidates in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The Executive Assistant will:
- Manage the Executive Director’s schedule and coordinate meetings and events within Protect Democracy and with supporters, journalists, politicians, executives, and nonprofit and advocacy leaders.
- Work with the Executive Director to screen and triage incoming requests, redirect requests to Protect Democracy staff, and resolve matters, to ensure maximal efficiency and productivity across the entire organization.
- Draft email correspondence and other documents at the direction of the Executive Director to ensure timely responses to inquiries and requests.
- Assist the Executive Director with tracking priorities and daily activities.
- Help organize and maintain the Executive Director’s records and correspondence in organizational databases.
- Provide other administrative support including travel support, logistical support, expense reimbursements, and timesheets.
- Project manage critical special projects and organization-wide initiatives, including preparation for quarterly board meetings.
- Independently seek opportunities to improve Protect Democracy’s operations by closely examining needs, assessing possible solutions, and making concise recommendations.
- Contribute to the overall development of Protect Democracy across all areas and facets of the organization, including impact strategy and organizational culture.
The ideal candidate brings:
- Passion for protecting and improving our democracy.
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomatic skills and outstanding communication skills; ability to correspond persuasively and authentically with important external stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Keen attention to detail and the highest standards for excellence in execution.
- Robust critical thinking skills — can reason through problems to generate effective and efficient solutions.
- Proven experience tracking, prioritizing, and balancing a erse set of responsibilities with competing deadlines.
- Enthusiasm for working with people with erse backgrounds, characteristics, and perspectives and a commitment to ensuring an inclusive workplace.
- Growth mindset and comfort with a transparent culture where candid feedback is given up, down, and sideways.
The starting salary range is $58,916 – $64,528 for early-career candidates (typically with a bachelor’s degree and some relevant professional experience), up through $69,072 – $81,261 for mid-career candidates (typically with 3 or more years of relevant professional experience). Where a candidate falls within the salary range is determined by a number of factors including the relevant experience, capabilities, and skills a candidate brings, and internal organizational equity.
About Protect Democracy
- Flexible location. You can work remotely from any location in the United States, with a preference for candidates in the San Francisco Bay Area. All staff are required to travel at least two times per year to team retreats, as well as for occasional project-related travel and travel to the San Francisco Bay Area for in-person work. (Accommodations to this requirement will be made only in exceptional circumstances.) We currently have staff in Washington, DC, New York, Massachusetts, California, Virginia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Utah, Kentucky, Washington, Florida, Illinois, Arizona, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Vermont, Colorado, Maryland, Wisconsin, Louisiana, and Texas. We offer shared workspaces for staff members who enjoy working in an office environment.
- Competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. In addition to a competitive salary, our benefits package includes an unlimited vacation and sick leave policy, along with 12 paid holidays, 4 weeks of paid family medical leave, and 18 weeks of paid parental leave. We also offer a 401(k) plan with up to 6% employer match that vests immediately, full coverage for an excellent health care plan that includes both dental and vision insurance, long-term disability and life insurance for all employees, a home office stipend, and as budget allows, discretionary bonuses.
- Commitment to a erse workplace. Protect Democracy is an equal opportunity employer. Our culture principles emphasize that there is strength in ersity as we believe erse teams are more innovative, creative, and productive. Protect Democracy encourages applications from all qualified iniduals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
- Ample opportunities for personal & professional development. Candidates who do not meet all listed criteria should still apply, as our organizational structure focuses on providing mentorship and opportunities for professional growth.
Executive Assistant – Remote
Remote, United States
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing a variety of high-level administrative support primarily to the General Manager, Clinical Solutions and some support for members of the executive team. Responsibilities may include maintaining the executive calendars, coordinating meetings/schedules, travel, meeting minutes, developing presentations, and various projects.
Working closely with the Executive Team, the Executive Assistant handles projects and assignments requiring independent judgment, problem solving skills, and in-depth knowledge of the leaders’ functions, programs, ongoing activities and priorities.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
• Managing all aspects of complex travel including trains, flights, rooms and vehicles
• Planning meetings, creating/editing meeting materials and managing meeting logistics
• Interacting with internal team members as well as customers and prospective job candidates
• Developing and revising documents and presentations
• Creating electronic and/or paper filing systems and maintaining them
• Project execution in support of the executives
• Screening and answering phone calls
• Preparing accurate expense reports with required documentation
• Providing backup assistance for the other administrative office staff
• Additional administrative tasks as requested
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• At least 5 years of related work experience
• Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Must be able to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language
• Must be able to handle projects independently
• Strong attention to detail, excellent documentation skills and must work well in a group environment
• Professional demeanor and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with all levels of Precision staff members
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking capabilities with the ability to prioritize multiple critical tasks and communicate status effectively
• Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Collaborative and flexible
Precision is required by law in some states or cities to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to: skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Precision, it is not typical for an inidual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. This role is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus, health insurance, retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, parental leave, and paid time off for sick leave and vacation, among other benefits.
Reasonable estimate of the current range
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an inidual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Title: People Operations Coordinator
Location: San Francisco, CA; New York, NY; United States
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone come make with us!
As a People Operations Coordinator, you’ll be an integral part of Figma’s people operations team. As a member of a small but mighty team, the ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, a self-starter who can work independently, and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment. They should also be flexible and be open and willing to wear many different hats. This role will report to the Manager, People Operations.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs, or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Serve as initial point of contact for first tier HR questions on topics including benefits, visas, onboarding, orientation events, new hires and People systems
- Assist and support with special projects that the People Operations team may need to collaborate on with other cross functional partners
- Execute processes supporting the employee lifecycle from onboarding thru offboarding
- Own employment-related changes including new hire paperwork (I-9s), background checks, verification of employment, and employee records
- Maintain data integrity in our HR systems with a high level of accuracy and confidentiality to ensure compliance with global regulations
- Work with People Operations to maintain security, process and documentation for audits
- Handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 2+ years experience in an administrative or operational role
- Love building and executing HR processes during a time of high growth
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills along with high attention to detail
- Some experience with an HRIS & ATS systems (bonus if you have used Workday)
- Strong follow-up/follow-through skills, and ability to anticipate potential issues/know when to escalate
- A roll up your sleeves mentality with excitement to hit the ground running
- A creative and optimistic approach to your work–you generally think why not? instead of just why?
- A great teammate – you’re willing to pivot and help where needed
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma’s next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the hourly base pay range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, inidual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Hourly Base Pay Range (SF/NY Hub):
We will work to ensure iniduals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Title: Administrative Assistant – Legal
Location: US National
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
Dialpad’s Legal team plays an essential role in assessing risk and protecting the company while advancing business goals. This team collaborates closely with our Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Success, and HR teams to improve the company’s overall effectiveness and to manage the myriad legal matters that these teams face. We are an intentionally small, highly competent group of legal professionals focused on velocity, scalability, and rigor to support Dialpad’s continued growth from startup to market leader.
We are seeking an entry-level Administrative Legal Assistant for a temporary contractor position. As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for managing a contract repository consisting of thousands of contracts with customers, vendors, partners and more. You’ll work closely with our IT team, Legal Assistant, and Contracts Managers to help us get the most out of our contract lifecycle management (CLM) system. Your primary tasks will include tagging attributes and terms in contracts, as well as generating various reports based on specific tagged attributes and contract types. This is a temporary contractor position, which requires a commitment to completing the assigned tasks within the specified timeframe.
This position will work closely with our Legal Assistant and has the opportunity to be based remotely or in one of our Bay Area Offices.
What you’ll do
- Manage and oversee our CLM and repository system
- Collaborate with the contracts team and IT department to establish a seamless integration with Salesforce
- Perform through organization and maintenance of the repository, housing a substantial volume of contracts
- Conduct a comprehensive review of previously executed contracts to identify, categorize, and tag specified key attributes and terms
- Validate and ensure the accuracy of contract tags suggested by Ironclad’s AI during the import process, including dates, contract values, renewal terms, and more
- Ensure consistent and coherent naming conventions for all contracts within the repository
- Eliminate duplicate and empty records lacking associated contracts
- Generate requested reports based on specific tagged attributes
- Adhere to a strict code of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with utmost professionalism
Skills you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferred)
- Previous administrative or clerical experience
- Experience using a CLM tool (preferred)
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Basic understanding of legal terminology, types of contracts, and contract components
- Proficiency in using computer systems and software for data entry and file management
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills.
Who you are
The successful candidate will play a vital role in organizing and streamlining our contract repository, ensuring efficient retrieval and access to essential contract information. The ideal candidate for this role is inquisitive, detail-oriented and deadline-driven; they are skilled at planning, organizing, and executing tasks within specified timeframes, and because of this they thrive in an environment where there is a sense of urgency.
job requisition id
78008669 Home Care Care Management
Day (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Coordinates the day-to-day activities for office support and management, scheduling and staffing, and data management. Collaborates with leaders to address questions and resolve issues.
Key Position Details:
Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for the management of activities relative to third party payer billing. Ensures timely and accurate filing of claims, performs accounts receivable management, and follows up on denials and non-payments. May assist in the training and mentoring of other team members.
- Staffs all assigned schedules with the appropriate personnel.
- Tracks, updates, reviews and communicates changes daily for schedules.
- May utilize the automated medical record scheduling and other systems.
- Enters and updates timecards and mileage reimbursements.
- Office support and management
- Responds to calls, questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Tracking and coordination of assigned reports and data management.
- May coordinate new employee orientation/onboarding in regards to necessary equipment, paperwork, training and supplies.
- May review, process and resolve claims issues in assigned work queues.
- Updates and distributes department directories and phone lists.
- May process charts, orders, labs and interdisciplinary team meeting information.
- May field patient/family calls and route to the appropriate team member to facilitate admissions and visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age with education and/or experience needed to meet required functional competencies as listed on the job description, and High school diploma or GED preferred
- Associate’s or Vocational degree preferred or
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0 to 2 years healthcare/home care and/or hospice experience preferred and
- 0 to 2 years Strong customer service, office and computer skills preferred
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) Upon Hire preferred
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently
Title: Executive Assistant
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant for our CEO. We are looking for a people oriented person who is detail obsessed, thorough by nature and consistently proactive in their actions and communications. You will work closely with our leadership team and bring consistency, effectiveness, and accountability to all executive meetings and events through increased documentation, coordination, follow up and execution. You must have a curious mind, willingness to learn, motivation to excel and a genuine interest in business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate professionally, effectively and sometimes discreetly with high-profile customers, partners and employees
- Document, track, store and manage minutes for all executive team meetings (weekly, quarterly, BOD), including key decisions, votes and follow up actions
- Coordinate and distribute meeting agendas and slides in advance of meetings, ensuring all attendees are aware of their meeting action items and expectations
- Assist in coordination of Company All Hands meetings, including cross functional collaboration with marketing, master data, HR, practice areas etc to ensure preparedness across functions
- Manage daily functions of the CEO including calendar management and time optimization, travel bookings and expense reporting/approvals
- Serve as lead coordinator for executive staff offsite meetings, including hotel reservations, meeting room reservations, group meals, offsite dinners and more
- Know and watch industry trends, drivers and current events in order to be able to draft communications, presentations and more as necessary for special projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time-management skills, with the ability to multitask or prioritize often and effectively
- Full understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Drive, Salesforce and more
We use Greenhouse Software as our applicant tracking system and Free Busy for HR screen request scheduling. At times, your email may block our communication with you. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder so that you don’t miss updates on your application.
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 750 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 3,000 Enterprise-Level customers.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks .
- Remote workforce primarily (U.S. based only, some travel may be required for certain positions, working on-site may be required for Federal positions)
- 100% employer-paid medical premiums (employee only $0 deductible and HSA plans) along with 75% employer-paid family contributions
- 100% employer-paid dental premiums (employee only) along with 75% employer-paid family contributions
- 12 corporate holidays and a Flexible Time Off (FTO) program
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
- Pet Benefit Option
Job ID 2023-5767
Location US Remote
Type Full Time
***Accepting Applications through Sunday, June 18***
Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways.
They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
Learn more About Daktronics!
Our Human Resources team accelerates Daktronics success through people, fostering an engaging environment that leads to long-term mutual prosperity for each inidual and for the organization.Our HR Administrative Assistants are part of our Operations team and are an integral part of the Personnel Department supporting many activities and initiatives.
What are my responsibilities?
As an Administrative Assistant in our HR team, you will be partnering with others in our department along with our employees and supervisors. You’ll manage candidate application information, schedule interviews, and process background screens. You will also conduct new hire orientation.
You will manage employee information into our HRIS system by entering new hires, pay changes, and terminations. You will assist in guiding employees through their leave of absence requests and worker’s compensation claims through various communication methods and process proper documentation.
This position will challenge you to solve problems and work through unique situations daily, following legal guidelines and Daktronics philosophies. You will regularly answer or escalate questions from employees and supervisors regarding leave requests.
We continually strive for process improvement and value your opinion on how we can do things better (following Lean Office principles). You will develop a strong understanding of the overall company structure and the Personnel department to provide support to all areas.
Where will I work?
Daktronics offers the flexibility to work from U.S. home or campus locations. This opportunity is open to U.S. based candidates. Exact working hours are flexible, but this position will be based on working during regular business hours in the Central time zone.
What do I need to be qualified?
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required with a preferred focus in human resources or business.
- You will also need demonstrated experience in the areas listed below:
- High level of proficiency in Office365 tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, and building effective relationships.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple and changing priorities with accuracy.
- Commitment to following policies and procedures and maintaining confidentiality.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to meet all workplace safety requirements, which includes following safety protocols related to COVID-19.
- Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
JOB TYPE Full Time
LOCATION Remote United States
Please be aware we have noticed an increase in hiring scams potentially targeting Seismic candidates. Read our full statement on our Career’s page.
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
As the Executive Assistant to the senior leaders of the Marketing organization and Talent organization, you will have a front-row view to the operational planning, strategy, and execution of the marketing, product marketing, education & advocacy and talent teams. This role requires a sharp, independent self-starter who executes with confidence and grace under pressure, but garners respect through operating with thoughtfulness, empathy, and a deep understanding of the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
What you will be doing:
While the Executive Assistant will require expert travel planning and calendar management skills, the ideal candidate will feel comfortable thinking holistically and strategically about all projects outside of basic administration. The person in this role should embrace and excel at partnering with different personalities, leading with executive presence, and know how to adapt to achieve success. The ideal candidate will build trust, maintain confidentiality, and operate with integrity in all interactions.
The Executive Assistant will partner with the executive to craft messages to key stakeholders. Excellent communication skills (written and oral), as well as executive presence, including the ability to easily switch tones based on the audience, is not only necessary, but crucial in this EA role. It is important for the EA to take time to understand the business, the key stakeholders, and the goals of the Marketing organization, and use all available resources to gather context when details are ambiguous.
Specific activities include:
- Align the leaders’ time with their priorities
- Own the planning and execution of projects, but delegate when needed
- Increase the leaders’ bandwidth and productivity by proactively taking things off their plate and driving projects to completion
- Lead the agenda planning, communication and recaps of the marketing and talent leadership team meetings and summits, including event planning on behalf of the leaders
- Ensure the leaders are prepared for all engagements, including but not limited to complete briefing materials, agendas, and travel itineraries. This will often require cross-functional collaboration and influence
- Work with marketing and talent teams to streamline executive requests
- Expertly arrange travel, and review for accuracy
- Complete details of expense reports on behalf of the leaders
- Communicate changes with empathy and respect
- Strong ability to read the room and adjust as needed
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite drive with high aptitude for learning new software and systems.
- Diverse background including experience in project/program management
- Occasional travel
What you bring to the team:
- 7+ years’ experience serving C-Level executives in a 1:1 or 2:1 capacity, preferably in a high growth or entrepreneurial environment
- 2+ years of project management
- Exceptional written and verbal storytelling ability
- Strong customer-centric mindset
- B.A., B.S. preferred
What we have for you:
- Take time to rest and recharge w/ paid time off, paid company holidays, and end of year company shutdown
- Medical, dental, vision and 2x life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Access to free paid telemedicine
- Mental health + Employee Assistance programs w/ free counseling sessions
- Bring Your Own Device technology stipend
- Seismic Cares Program w/ charitable donation matching
- $1,000 annual professional development reimbursement
- Equity program and performance-based bonuses
- Nine Communities of Belonging (aka employee resource/affinity groups)
- 401k w/ employer match
- Health Savings Accounts with $1,000 Single/$2,000 Family employer contribution and employer-paid disability plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Req ID 1396
Title: Executive Assistant (Contract to Hire)
Location: Remote, USA
Updated: May 2023
Life360 is a Remote First company, which means a remote work environment will be the primary experience for all employees. All positions, unless otherwise specified, can be performed remotely (within the US) regardless of any specified location above.
Life360’s team of Executive Assistants have a deep understanding of Life360’s cross-functional dynamics with high visibility across the company. These critical team members are viewed as strategic partners who keep the executives and their teams focused on company goals while also finding moments to celebrate our values and culture. This is an opportunity to work alongside iniduals who are united by a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
About the Job
We are looking for a dynamic and hardworking Executive Assistant to join our Administrative team. This is a Contract to Hire role. You will support various Engineering VPs. You will assist in driving efficiency in day-to-day affairs and execution across the whole Engineering organization.
Life360 has recently transitioned to a fully remote company, which has created the need to redefine what structure and organization is to each team, and how to keep employees motivated in new and exciting ways. You will play a pivotal role, not only in keeping the Engineering organization running smoothly and efficiently, but inspiring morale and team building. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, proactive, and collaborative with a can-do attitude. Using your exceptional communication skills and multitasking abilities, you’ll effectively help optimize your executives’ time and create value for the organization. You are comfortable taking on any challenge independently to support the growth of the business.
This is a fully remote permanent position reporting to the Manager, Executive Administration.
The salary range for this position is $76,500 to $100,000. We take into consideration an inidual’s background and experience in determining final salary- therefore, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.
What You’ll Do
- Scheduling and ensuring that stakeholders are prepared for meetings, that agendas and materials are distributed prior to each meeting. You will manage notes and next steps that are agreed upon by the participants; driving follow-ups.
- Handling a fast-paced environment and ever-changing requests
- Acting as a culture ambassador for your executives, always looking for ways to encourage togetherness in a remote world
- Preparing and distributing meeting note summaries and track follow ups
- Tracking action items for your executives and ensuring they are managing those responsibilities
- Ensuring preparation and delivery of key updates to the executive team and other stakeholders
- High calendar management for a team of executives
- Coordinating strategy offsites as well as company and team activities
- Coordinating international and domestic travel arrangements
- Managing expenses for the members of the executive team that you support
- Manage projects and special initiatives
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to operate productively while working remotely
- Ability to partner and collaborate with a team of three other Executive Assistants
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience supporting Senior Leaders
- Proven track record for providing excellent support to executives in high growth technology companies
- Utmost discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Diligent attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritize based on the needs of the team and the needs of the business
- Get-it-done no matter what approach to high priority items
- Anticipate change and react quickly and efficiently
- The ability to bring energy and drive urgency
- The ability to work across multiple time zones
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially with your peers
- Experience working with a team of Executive Assistants
- Familiarity with using Google Suite, Slack, Confluence, Expensify, and Docusign
- Added bonus: experience working in a fully a remote environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Mental Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental well being
- Flexible PTO, 13 company wide days off throughout the year & paid Holiday Shutdown
- Learning & Development programs
- Equipment, tools, and reimbursement support for a productive remote environment
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your preferred circle
- Free Tile Products
Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Remote- US
AT A GLANCE
Our team is currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide exceptional support to several Senior Vice Presidents as well as oversee office administrative duties in our Charlotte office. You’ll be the main point of contact for a variety of administrative tasks and collaborate with others to make all coordination seamless. This role requires superior organization skills and the ability to prioritize in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Calendar management for multiple executives
- Assist Executives with special projects, attend meetings as needed in order to support project work
- Correspondence with potential and current clients
- Coordinating internal/external meetings, primarily in the Charlotte office (catering, IT set up, etc.)
- Travel and expense reports
- Planning internal and external events and meetings
- Welcoming executive guests and act as a point of contact during their visits
- Maintain visitor/vendor badge log, scan logs.
- Serving as a backup for other EA’s when needed
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of recent experience as an Executive Assistant supporting senior level executives, 5+ years of experience in an administrative capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to manage and organize multiple projects at once
- Proactive and able to autonomously problem solve
- Prior experience supporting multiple leaders
- Prior experience booking travel and completing expense reports
- Superior organization and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication, both orally and written
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment; ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $68,000 – $92,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified iniduals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
United States of America
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work on world-changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a leader for eight years in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Boomi provides the foundation on which businesses can evolve and innovate. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device, or platform. More than 18,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster, and smarter.
Working at Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology, and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people, and developing cutting-edge technology, we want to talk to you.
***Please note this position will be required to work business hours in Pacific Standard time.
As an Executive Assistant, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to our executive leadership. You will provide support to the Senior Vice President, including calendar management, organizing meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports.
What you’ll do:
Coordinate scheduling and calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
Manage and coordinate senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including expense reports
Organize staff and business meetings and prepare supporting materials
Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
The experience you bring:
4+ years supporting senior executives in an Executive Assistant or similar role
Proficiency in G-Suite, Concur, Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
Proactive problem solver with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Well-organized, have great time management skills, and ability to multi-task
Ability to maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
At Boomi we show up for each other with empathy, compassion, and purpose because, at Boomi, we win as onethat’s why we strive to integrate more erse voices for a stronger and smarter team.
Boomi is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Boomi are based on business needs, job requirements, and inidual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Boomi will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Boomi encourages applicants of all ages.
Boomi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.
Job Title: Talent Assistant
Work Location: USA (Remote)
Start Date: ASAP
Recently named Adweek Creator Agency of the Year, Whalar is a global, award-winning creator commerce company that works closely with today’s biggest brands, content creators, and world-leading social platforms to deliver innovative and creative content. We differentiate ourselves by our unique capabilities, including proprietary technology, brand partnership expertise, brilliant creator talent management, and dedicated Web3 innovation practice.
We believe this is a rare chance to join a truly special team and to help us shape the future of a highly respected, growth-oriented business that is committed to doing well by doing good.
About the role:
As an Assistant to Talent Managers, you will play a crucial role in supporting and assisting the managers in their day-to-day operations. Your primary responsibilities will include administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, managing calendars, preparing reports and presentations, coordinating travel arrangements, and assisting with various projects. You will also be responsible for maintaining the company’s talent database, conducting research on industry trends and talent, and providing excellent customer service to clients and team members alike. The ideal candidate should possess excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Preparing case studies for brand partners
- Managing talent diaries and travel logistics
- Completing weekly reporting for talent
- Overseeing talent press and media requests
- Managing talent event invites
- Inbox management
- Update and manage Whalar platform for stars and talent databases
- Staff travel and hotel bookings
- Compiling material for showreels and working with managers to compose them
- Ordering Christmas presents and sending out birthday cards, etc, for clients
- Handling charity / fan mail requests
- Liaising with Finance re raising invoices and general Talent payments
- Occasional attendance at events/shoots with Talent
- Dealing with any other ad hoc duties that might be required for example arranging internal/external meetings
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience within Media or the Entertainment Industry is preferable
- The handling of sensitive information, discretion is of the utmost importance
- Excellent organization and administration skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels both in written and verbal form
- Proactive and forward thinking; able to use own initiative
- Professional approach
- Positive and can do attitude with plenty of energy and enthusiasm
The salary range for this role is $50,000 + benefits + bonus
Our people are our superpower. At Whalar, ersity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility are at the core of who we are. We are deeply committed to reflecting on the unique journeys, authentic voices, and perspectives of our people, our creators, and the communities they represent. Our hope is to impact accessibility beyond compliance and help break societal stigmas and stereotypes. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for everything creator, we want to meet you, and we encourage you to apply.
Whalar is a remote-first working environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves. Whalar is located across 18 states in the US and 6 countries including offices in London and Malaga, Spain. Whalar provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.
- Company-wide yearly bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 25 days of PTO + Sick days + Winter break
- Retirement planning with employer match
- Monthly phone/internet reimbursement
- Professional development stipend
- Home office allowance
- Fertility benefits
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Calm App subscription (Add up to 4 dependents)
- Fwrd personal development App subscription
- Volunteer Days
- Identity theft protection & Legal assistance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Social Programs
- 4.5 day work week
Whalar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Equal opportunity extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, promotions, training, working conditions, compensation, and benefits.
Location: US National
- Employees can work remotely
Block is one company built from many blocks, all united by the same purpose of economic empowerment. The blocks that form our foundational teams — People, Finance, Counsel, Hardware, Information Security, Platform Infrastructure Engineering, and more — provide support and guidance at the corporate level. They work across business groups and around the globe, spanning time zones and disciplines to develop inclusive People policies, forecast finances, give legal counsel, safeguard systems, nurture new initiatives, and more. Every challenge creates possibilities, and we need different perspectives to see them all. Bring yours to Block.
At Block, the Executive Operations team’s Mission is to amplify the impact of our executives and their teams. We aim to extend our executive’s reach by strengthening connections within and beyond their teams. You will have a strong focus on team building, transparency, and cultivating a happy and healthy workplace. This allows us to be strategic partners, ensuring your critical path is always clear and illuminated. We are a center of excellence for Block, inspiring our teams as operational experts.
You will take on a much-needed body of work balancing critical responsibilities required to support three leaders within our Controllership team. This position can sit in any US Block office or be 100% remote from any US state with the exception of Alaska. Performing the responsibilities of this role will be primarily within Pacific Time hours.
- Performing the responsibilities of this role will be primarily within Pacific Time hours.
- Provide administrative support to three executives within Block’s Controllership team.
- Maintain sensitive and complex calendars, and coordinate globally with executives, cross functional partners, and EAs.
- Be an active participant and knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness
- Proactively identify gaps, take ownership of projects, and foster streamlined execution
- Help compile and prepare materials and agendas for team meetings, such as all-hands presentations and team gatherings
- Find new and efficient ways to create processes to help maximize your executives’ time, including weekly reporting, goal-tracking, and team meetings
- Work within our centralized Executive Operations team to provide support, mentorship, and guidance to enhance the team as a whole.
- 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or similar role
- Strong communication skills and ability to connect distributed teams in a remote environment
- Proficient using Google Suite and Apple products
- A collaborative mindset and an appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team of erse personalities and programs
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
- Zone A: USD $49.95 – USD $61.01
- Zone B: USD $46.44 – USD $56.73
- Zone C: USD $42.45 – USD $51.88
- Zone D: USD $37.45 – USD $45.82
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
Title: Executive Assistant, Product
Location: Remote – United States
GitHub is changing the way people build software together. We’re growing fast and looking for an experienced Executive Assistant with excellent communication skills to support our VP of Product.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for handling key processes, supporting the critical needs of the business. You should be detail-oriented, organized, punctual, and comfortable working in highly fast-paced environments. You’ll be entrusted with highly sensitive information on a regular basis relating to headcount activity, financial plans, and strategic partnerships. Being active and able to make decisions with minimal guidance or communication is crucial in this role. We’re looking for an inidual who sees problems as puzzles to solve and is resourceful in their ingredients to the solution.
You may also provide light support to other key leaders within the organization as needed. This role is based remotely within the United States and reports to the Business Manager within the Product Organization.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, for both international and domestic, as well as itineraries and agendas
- Provide administrative support to the VP of Product, including calendar, and expense management in a timely manner
- Anticipate the needs of a busy team and help them be more productive and successful
- Help to organize training activities and on-boarding sessions for new leaders coming into the business, working in partnership with Product Operations and the Business Manager
- Project manage key initiatives, such as OKRs and monthly business reviews
- Proactively resolve time-sensitive issues, demonstrating excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Schedule meetings, mini-summits, and annual meetings to drive deal flow and team collaboration both internally and externally
- Assist with presentations, internal communications, and media communications
- Manage meeting agendas, notes and minutes, and follow-up items
- Be a liaison and build positive working relationships with Product Leadership and other cross functional stakeholders, including finance, communications, HR, and IT
- Handle confidential information professionally
- 5+ years of executive administration experience or equivalent combination of professional experience
- Experience working in technical environments, within a global business for a global leader and experience scheduling across multiple time zones
- Experience and expertise in leading meetings or managing projects involving senior-level personnel
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, such as GitHub or project management software
- Proficient in Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar, Google Docs, and Google Sheets
- Competent in Powerpoint, Keynote and in communication technologies including Slack and Microsoft Teams
- Strong attention to detail when handling priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Skilled in multitasking across various stakeholder needs
- Skilled with creative, critical thinking, solving ambiguous problems, and project management
- Ability to anticipate and prioritize needs, build positive working relationships with key leaders and stakeholders
- Flexible when it comes to responsiveness and adaptive to an ever-changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels and departments within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Minimum salary of $58,800 to maximum $156,000.
In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
These pay ranges are intended to cover roles based across the United States. An inidual’s base pay depends on various factors including geographical location and review of experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant. At GitHub certain roles are eligible for benefits and additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These rewards are allocated based on inidual impact in role.
Location: In this role, you can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
Who We Are:
As the global home for all developers, GitHub is the complete AI-powered developer platform to build, scale, and deliver secure software. Over 100 million people, including developers from 90 of the Fortune 100 companies, use GitHub to build amazing things together across 330+ million repositories. With all the collaborative features of GitHub, it has never been easier for iniduals and teams to write faster, better code.
Customer Obsessed – Trust by Default – Ship to Learn – Own the Outcome – Growth Mindset – Global Product, Global Team – Anything is Possible – Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We’ve designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we’ve built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace ersity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there’s any way we can make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
- Job Locations US-Remote | US-MA-Boston
- ID 2023-58703
- Position Type Full-Time
- Minimum Salary USD $74,800.00/Yr.
- Maximum Salary USD $92,600.00/Yr.
Provides administrative support for executives, exercising confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy. Manages executive calendars, prepares materials for meetings, triages communications, coordinates and optimizes executive travel plans, and helps to keep executives focused and on schedule. Essence of the role is to enable executives supported to be more productive with their time and to work as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Identifies the preferred method of support for assigned executives and appropriately accommodates working style. Partners with executives to help them be more efficient and effective with their time, consistently maintaining strong communication.
- Manages executive calendars. Acts as a gatekeeper to include prioritization of meetings and resolving scheduling conflicts. Keeps executives informed of changes and helps to keep them on schedule.
- Triages and responds to various forms of communications based on executive needs and preferences. Coordinates responses to requests for information, surveys, etc.
- Assists executives with preparing for meetings, to include preparing materials, setting up agendas, obtaining materials in advance, and distributing materials.
- Prepares, updates, and organizes information (using PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.) for inclusion in huddle boards, reports, correspondence, presentations, budgets, etc. Edits documents for accuracy, format, and arrangement of material.
- Optimizes travel arrangements (transportation, accommodations, agenda) based on executive travel needs and preferences. Manages complex itineraries, to include any changes. Processes related expenses.
- Coordinates/assists with managing team meetings (staff meetings, town halls, quarterly on-sites/off-sites, team gatherings, etc.) whether virtual or in-person. Assists with event planning.
- Assists in keeping executives and their teams well organized, to include online retrieval and archiving on collaboration platforms such as MS Teams and SharePoint, as well as supporting the Company’s records retention schedule.
- Learns and keeps informed of new tools and technologies to further executive productivity.
- Identifies and communicates useful functionality and assists with troubleshooting.
- Assists with process and/or program management such as maintaining distribution lists, coordinating nominations, distributing updates, administering surveys, conducting research, obtaining resources, preparing documents, etc.
- Solid knowledge of administrative procedures, software applications (such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Adobe Acrobat, etc.) records management systems, and other business procedures and terminology.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail, to include anticipating needs, being resourceful and proactive.
- Displays high degree of professionalism in order to maintain confidential information with discretion, deal with people tactfully, and help establish strong relationships and positive communication.
- Competencies typically acquired through an associate`s degree (or equivalent) and 4 to 6 years of relevant and progressively more responsible administrative experience, to include prior experience providing support at the management level.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you’ll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG’s Insider Pro and Computerworld’s 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Women and one of America’s Best Employers for New Graduates as well as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to ersity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/ersity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Location: United States
Risk-Strategies is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our Information Technology ision. The idea candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and highly organized.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to streamline and organize internal processes
- Multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position
- Manage workflow and ensure that deadlines are met
- Strong Microsoft skill set with intermediate level expertise in Excel
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
Risk Strategies is a top national specialty insurance brokerage and risk management firm assisting organizations and iniduals to simplify the process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing liability. With over 97 offices and 4,200 employees across the US & Canada, we thrive on our passion to be ranked a Best Places to Work since 2018 by our most important asset, our employees. For 2020, Risk Strategies was named 6th Fastest Growing Firm, 12th Largest Personal Lines Broker, 11th largest privately-held P&C Broker and the 16th largest US Broker by Insurance Journal.
Risk Strategies Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Remote – US ONLY
Team Treehouse is looking for a part-time assistant to provide general administrative support to our leadership team. This position is entirely remote/online and requires a 20-hour-per-week commitment.
- Handle confidential information with a high level of integrity and discretion.
- Process invoices and payment collection.
- Read and route email correspondence and online postal mail, organize communications, draft replies.
- Perform operational tasks in and associated with our Human Resource management system, including entering commissions and contractor invoices, processing bi-weekly payroll run, and completing various administrative HR tasks.
- Assist with ad hoc research and data entry projects.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Experience working with remote teams is highly preferred.
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
- Proficiency in computer programs including web-based administration tools, Google productivity programs, video conferencing, and messaging apps.
- Quick learner of new applications and technologies.
- Exceptional time management and project coordination skills.
Salary offered is $20/hr.
Treehouse is a popular online educational platform that has taught more than 1.1 million students how to code and design websites. Our mission is to ersify the tech industry through accessible education, unlocking the door to opportunity, and empowering people to achieve their dreams. We partner with nonprofits, libraries, schools, and organizations that share our goal of providing people from all walks of life with access to high-quality, low-cost, and practical technology instruction.
Remote Sr. Administrative Associate
remote type Remote
time type Full time
job requisition id R231002246
Williams Lea is hiring for a Remote Senior Administrative Associate to work Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm!
- Various health insurance options & wellness plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan Including Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional Employee Perks and Discounts
(* denotes an “essential function”)
- *Utilize appropriate logs and/or tracking software for all administrative support work
- *Thoroughly assess job requests and ensure appropriate completion of job tasks throughout task lifecycle
- *Perform work in administrative support, including, but not limited to, answering phone lines, providing customer service, editing documents for communications/memos/presentations, data entry for expenses/time/other, creating reservations/scheduling (meetings, conference rooms, A/V, hospitality, travel, concierge), content/asset management, records or other research, high volume mail support
- *Use established procedures, standards and formats to complete administrative requests to client satisfaction
- *Communicate with team members, lead, supervisor or client on job or deadline concerns
- *Meet contracted deadlines for service delivery to our clients
- *Troubleshoot basic software or hardware problems
- Help to foster a proactive environment of continuous service enhancement and relationship building with the client
- Perform quality assurance on work of others, as requested
- Adhere to Williams Lea policies, in addition to client policies
- Use equipment and supplies in a cost efficient manner
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum (1) year administrative support experience preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment
- Skilled in the use MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); strong keyboarding and typing skills
- Familiar with other software programs for providing administrative support
- Strong attention to detail; able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Able to exercise good judgment to make decisions that conform to business needs and policy
- Good problem solving skills, with the ability and understanding of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level
- Ability to maintain professional composure when working with immediate deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrate proficiency in using equipment/technology/software and hardware necessary to perform job functions
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Proven customer service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
Who we are: In a rapidly changing world, the ability to innovate and break new ground drives progress. Williams Lea has harnessed this ability for more than 200 years.
Our 5,200+ talented employees worldwide are experts in delivering efficient business processes in complex and highly regulated environments.
We’re always progressing. Connecting technology with expertise and strong processes to transform support services. As we enter our third century, we continue helping businesses thrive in a future driven by digitization and virtualization.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Title: Senior Operations Coordinator
Location: United States
The American Red Cross is currently seeking a Senior Operations Coordinator. This is a work from home position, open to candidates that live in the continental United States.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: The Training Services Senior Operations Coordinator is responsible for providing complex support such as business analysis, reporting, and data entry, and all aspects of the customer training experience. The position will work with Service Delivery business units and serves as an administrative liaison within the Red Cross and with external customers regarding training needs and specialized support.
The role will also support departmental projects for business units which includes the Strategic Partners team, Scheduling team, Product Implementation, Business Operations, Logistics, and the Aquatic team. The role will serve as a liaison within the company and with external customers regarding customer training, administrative issues, and specialized support.
This position also performs daily activities related to data management, reporting, and relationship management, and adheres to American Red Cross policies, processes, and procedures.
WHERE YOUR CAREER IS A FORCE FOR GOOD
- Provide internal and external communication and technical client support.
- Develop, cultivate, and manage relationships with internal and external business partners, and training customers, to provide excellent customer service.
- Provide pre and post training event administrative support, which includes negotiating and solidifying customer training event specifics.
- Prepare, analyze, and report results on data sets obtained from various sources to support overall productivity.
- Develop, monitor, and present metrics to assess the overall effectiveness of policies, programs and systems that support Service Delivery goals and objectives.
- Conduct invoicing and payment activities related to Strategic Partner classes and other business needs using software such Coupa.
- Perform complex administrative functions, with little supervision for management team in many different channels of Service Delivery department.
- Initiate, prepare, and edit written materials, correspondence, and reports using various software and/or database management applications.
Standard Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm or 9:00am-5:30am. We ask that you are available to work 11:00am-8:00pm 2x a month.
Pay Information: The salary range for this position is $23.89-$26.28. an hour. Note: that the American Red Cross sets salary ranges aligned to a specific geographic location in which the work is performed. The stated salary range in this posting is an average. The specific salary information will be shared at the time of phone screening based upon your location and qualifications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree in business or program administration preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in managing customer service or office environments.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must have proficient data entry skills.
- Professional verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office/Word, Excel, Power Point, Salesforce.com and web-based applications and telephone protocol.
- Knowledgeable in all proprietary systems such as: Coupa, Skedulo, Power BI preferred. Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal, and customer service skills also required.
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU THE COMPETITIVE EDGE: Someone with strong experience in Salesforce, Power Bi, Coupa, Skedulo is preferred
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
We take care of you, while you take care of others. As a mission-based organization, we believe our team needs great support to do great work. Our comprehensive benefits help you in balancing home and work. With our resources and perks, you have amazing possibilities at the American Red Cross to advance the learn.
Medical, Dental Vision plans
Health Spending Accounts & Flexible Spending Accounts
PTO + Holidays
401K with 4% match
Paid Family Leave
Disability and Insurance: Short + Long Term
Service Awards and recognition
Executive Assistant to the Senior Vice President of Global Operations
Location: US National
Remote in the United States
Mercy For Animals aims to end industrial animal agriculture by constructing a just and sustainable food system. We envision a world where animals are respected, protected, and free.
As a leading farmed animal advocacy organization, we know that achieving this goal requires a erse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment—one that welcomes and sparks new perspectives and innovative ideas. If you are passionate about our mission, driven to make a big impact for animals, and eager to be part of a dedicated team, join us!
We currently seek an executive assistant to join our global operations team. In this role you will provide administrative support to the senior vice president (SVP) of global operations and support global operations, projects, workflows, and events.
You will do invaluable work:
- Amplify the impact of the operations team by working closely with the SVP of operations to ensure the team’s time and energies are spent on the highest-priority tasks to achieve department goals
- Proactively manage the SVP’s calendar by booking and adjusting meetings, protecting deep-work time, and ensuring the SVP is well prepared for all meetings
- Coordinate the SVP’s travel arrangements, including lodging and transportation
- Support the operations department’s efforts to lead with ersity, equity, inclusion, and justice (DEIJ), and assist on projects related to the organization’s DEIJ goals
- Meet with other executive assistants at Mercy For Animals to identify process-improvement opportunities
- Coordinate virtual and in-person meeting logistics for Mercy For Animals’ board, leadership, and global operations team, including venue and meal arrangement and scheduling
- In collaboration with the SVP, pursue opportunities to expand the SVP’s public platform and network
- Lead cross-department planning for Mercy For Animals sponsorships at animal rights and social justice conferences
- Initiate, manage, and complete special projects
- Draft letters, presentations, speeches, and other materials
- Manage general inquiries to the SVP
- Provide administrative and accounting support, including credit card receipts, expense reports, and reimbursement requests
- Provide on-site support during in-person Mercy For Animals meetings two to three times per year, including meeting space setup, meal arrangements, and team activities
- Perform any other duties assigned by team leader
Your qualifications will take our global operations team to the next level:
- Three or more years’ work experience in a related field (nonprofit, customer service, or operations position highly preferred)
- Proactive problem-solving mindset, with a knack for anticipating and removing barriers
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- High degree of organization and efficiency
- Self-motivation and the ability to work well independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work creatively and effectively as a member of a team
- Supportive, service-oriented personality
- Thorough knowledge of or willingness to learn Google Suite, Slack, Zoom, and Asana
- Fluency in English (Spanish, Portuguese, or Hindi as a first or second language a plus)
- Ability to travel around two to four times per year for conferences, meetings, and retreats
- Commitment to ersity, equity, inclusion, and justice and a passion for putting these concepts into practice
- Commitment to the mission and values of Mercy For Animals
Compensation and Benefits
Earn an annual salary of $66,000–$74,400, depending on qualifications, and enjoy a commute-free life as a remote team member. In addition to a collaborative and innovative work environment, you will be able to take part in our benefits package, including no- or low-cost health, vision, and dental insurance; generous paid time off and sick leave; and a 401(k) retirement plan, with a dollar-to-dollar employer match of up to 3 percent of your annual salary.
Administrative Business Partner
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
We’re looking for an Administrative Business Partner to support our Core Engineering Leaders. You’ll work with them to keep the team organized, motivated, and running smoothly. You’ll manage busy schedules across the globe, help maintain relationships internally and externally, and you’ll need to be an amazing communicator who’s passionate about details. You should be able take initiative and work independently on projects overseeing a wide variety of activities and demands while maintaining discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
What you’ll do:
- Calendar management: Manage complex calendaring with minimal direction, prioritize and make calendaring decisions based on business need using independent judgment.
- Meeting Management: Manage organization/team meetings, including agendas, draft presentation decks, action items and accountability, and meeting notes.
- Project Management: Coordinate executives’ operational projects and initiatives, create presentations, attend meetings, and track project progress and action items.
- Communications: Draft communications for the executive/senior leader including emails to the team, “top of mind” updates, etc., oversee alias management for the executive and organization supported.
- Relationship Management: Assist executives with building positive relationships with their team and cross-functional partners.
- Mentorship: Take interest in leading best practices for the Admin Team on project management, strategic planning, building effective executive partnerships and other ways admins can upskill their work.
- Employee Engagement: Support executives and HRBPs with organizational changes including creating org charts, updating org aliases and slack channels and supporting communication plans; maintain executive’s employee recognition budget and make recommendations for rewards.
- Event Planning & Pinterest Gifts: Coordinate events by researching and selecting venues and vendors.
- Travel: Coordinate domestic and international travel, hotel accommodations and transportation for executives and their teams; process VISAs and assist with passport renewals when needed.
- Expenses: Process and reconcile expense reports and liaise with accounting to address any discrepancies, partner with Global Mobility team and external vendors for international travel. Process purchase orders for the executive.
- Onboarding: Assist with new ABP training and act as PinPal (aka onboarding “buddy”) to newly hired ABPs, Creating and reviewing training sessions on specific admin processes (e.g. Workday reports, booking travel, scheduling best practices, creating org charts).
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience as an admin, with 2+ years experience supporting a VP or Director level executive.
- Experience in partnering with Engineering leaders and basic understanding on engineering principles.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Slack, Workday, Expensify, Navan, and MS Office Suite.
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills to execute multitasking in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to move quickly and make confident decisions while being a data-driven and analytical thinker.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership over sometimes ambiguous tasks and situations with little oversight.
- Hands on experience handling tight deadlines, last-minute changes and ability to pivot quickly.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high attention to detail capabilities.
- Team player capable of executing and finishing end-to-end tasks.
- Handle confidential information with integrity.
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
At Pinterest we believe the workplace should be equitable, inclusive, and inspiring for every employee. In an effort to provide greater transparency, we are sharing the base hourly pay range for this position. The position is also eligible for equity. Final hourly pay is based on a number of factors including location, travel, relevant prior experience, or particular skills and expertise.
Information regarding the culture at Pinterest and benefits available for this position can be found here.
US based applicants only
$38.94/hr – $68.27/hr USD
Our Commitment to Diversity:
Pinterest is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best qualified people in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic under federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Executive Assistant-Marketing (US Remote)
Remote, OR Boulder, Colorado AZ CO ID MT NV UT
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you organized and love attention to detail and making sure the Marketing team leaders stay on top of their game? Do you thrive in a fast-growing environment? Then we have a home for you at Splunk! As an Executive Assistant at Splunk you will be responsible for supporting multiple leaders of the Marketing team. You have a lot of initiative, and the ability to learn quickly. You should expect to manage internal and external relationships, work with senior executives, external customers, partners, investors, board members and possess superb communication skills. Oh, and a great sense of humor too! This is an ideal position for a talented, career EA who works well under pressure, is a self-starter, is passionate about delivering strategic value and wants to work in a dynamic, fast-moving, collaborative environment.
In support of multiple leaders:
- Calendar management – coordinate all meetings including but not limited to team meetings, offsite meetings, partner, and business client’s meetings across global time zones
- Conserve executive’s time by reading and routing email, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information and initiating meetings
- Own and manage the rhythm of the business, including agenda management, notes, logistics and follow-ups
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences and special events
- Expense reporting and purchasing
- Extensive experience in scheduling complicated domestic and international travel
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties
- Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports
- Acts as a liaison for assigned executives relaying and exchanging information with others including: other members of the administrative community, senior leaders, customers and clients, and other organizations or constituents
- Providing backup support for other EAs or executives
- Collaborate with and across the administrative community as an active and engaged member
- Partner with cross functional partners as appropriate – including but not limited to Finance, Communications, People [HRBP, Talent Acquisitions etc.] and WorkPlace
- Additional projects as bandwidth allows
- 6+ years work experience in the capacity of an Executive Assistant supporting and/or reporting to a senior, preferably C-level, executive
- Extensive experience performing administrative work that requires analysis, initiative, discretion, and independent judgment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong editing skills
- Extremely comfortable with frequent access to confidential information and ability to exercise extreme discretion
- Ability to prioritize long task lists/projects and meet deadlines with little direction in an often highly ambiguous environment
- Experienced execution of complex administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process
- Strong relationship management skills, build a personal network throughout the company
- Strong knowledge of GSuite experience (Gmail, Gcal and GSuite) and calendaring skills
- Up to 10% travel may be required
Note: Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles.
We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. Please note that the base pay range is a guideline and for candidates who receive an offer, the base pay will vary based on factors such as work location as set out below, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate.
In addition to base pay, this role is eligible for incentive compensation, and may be eligible for equity or long-term cash awards.
Benefits are an important part of Splunk’s Total Rewards package. This role is eligible for a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, an ESPP and much more!
Base Pay Range
- SF Bay Area, Seattle Metro, and New York City Metro Area
- Base Pay Range: $40.38 – 55.53 per hour
- California (excludes SF Bay Area), Washington (excludes Seattle Metro), Washington DC Metro, and Massachusetts
- Base Pay Range: $36.92 – 50.77 per hour
- All other cities and states excluding California, Washington, Massachusetts, New York City Metro Area and Washington DC Metro Area.
- Base Pay Range: $33.46 – 46.01 per hour
Executive Assistant (Remote)
Job Locations Virtual Office
Position Type Regular Full-Time
C1 Company Overview
ConvergeOne: 1 Contact, 1 Connection, 1 Choice
ConvergeOne is the foremost, single-source provider of advanced communications and data technology for business.
That means if it’s digital, we connect our customers to it — from phone systems and hardware to computer networks, application development, managed solutions and more. And we’re 100% passionate with designing, implementing, managing and supporting our customers’ every need from end to end, so that they can focus on what they do best.
So, when it comes to joining a team of IT and communications technology pros who are empowered to do what they do best, your best choice — your #1 choice — is ConvergeOne.
The Executive Assistant oversees projects and operations for senior leadership and the Executive Leadership Team (ELT). This position is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Board of Directors as requested and the ELT.
This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to challenges/opportunities with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Works well under pressure, handling multiple tasks concurrently to meet overlapping deadlines. A self-motivated and goal-oriented administrator who serves as a key contributor to the ongoing success of the company.
- Provide calendar management for the ELT. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Assists Leadership in Monthly ELT Meeting logistics including choosing locations, venues, meeting space, AV, tech support as needed, all aspects in support of the meeting logistics and flow, and meeting content/objectives
- Captures action items from ELT meetings and events that help drive ELT, Company Strategy
- Attends Monthly Operations and Management Calls to support ELT
- Assists in organizing and preparing agenda and supporting documentation for Board of Directors and Company calls as needed
- Supports Bi-Monthly Company Calls and assists in welcoming and managing Q+A session as required
- Assists ELT in Quarterly Business Leaders In-Person and Virtual Meetings.
- Coordinates with facilitator and ELT on building overall agenda and flow
- Ensures ELT is aligned with objectives and outcomes
- Drives planning meetings to ensure outcomes are achieved
- Manages special projects as assigned
- May coordinate inventory and ordering of office supplies as needed
- Manages associated office location as applicable
- Participates in Company travel management activities as needed
- May manage building maintenance requests as needed
- May maintain business office machines
- Schedules and coordinates shipping requests as needed
- Requests quotes from vendors
- Provides general oversight and maintenance of email distribution lists for department/region/ision
- Populates calendar with activities and pertinent information
- May provide miscellaneous administrative duties pertaining to Avaya MDF and CRM as needed.
Additional Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Disseminates communications and reporting across the leaders
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, operates independently and anticipates what needs to get done
- Takes ownership of work and looks for ways to improve and streamline processes
- Effective problem solver
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Interpersonal effectiveness – reads situations well
- Flexible and dependable. Must meet deadlines regardless of schedule
- 10+ years’ experience supporting senior level executive
- Associate or bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- General working knowledge of technology solutions and applications
- Knowledge or familiarity with key partners in the industry
- 401(k) Plan (35% match per dollar up to 10%)
- Health Coverage (BCBS of MN with National Network + Kaiser CA)
- HSA + Employer Contribution
- In-vitro Fertility (treatment coverage)
- FSA Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Plans
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Employer-paid Short + Long Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave (4 weeks at 100%)
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Legal/ID Theft Plans
- TeleHealth Options (Doctor on Demand)
- Omada Health (healthy living solution)
- ShareCare (fitness incentive of $20 – $40/month)
- SmartShopper (cash reward for searching for low cost treatments)
- Travel Assistance
- Business Travel Accident Coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Health Advocate
- Volunteer Time Off
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable iniduals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities or activities that are required of a team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At any point in time, the essential functions and primary duties associated with this position will be the principal, major or most important duties, responsibilities and activities that the employee is expected to perform as determined and directed by ConvergeOne.
at The AI Education Project
The AI Education Project (aiEDU) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that creates equitable educational experiences that excite and empower learners everywhere with AI literacy. We educate students—especially those disproportionately impacted by artificial intelligence and automation—with the conceptual knowledge and skills they need to thrive as future workers, creators, consumers, and citizens.
About the Role
We’re seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team and provide invaluable support to our CEO. In this role, you will be the key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO. You will report directly to the CEO and you will manage the CEO’s calendar, coordinate travel arrangements, handle correspondence, and oversee special projects. You will play a critical role in ensuring seamless communication, enabling the successful execution of strategic initiatives, and maintaining a high level of efficiency within the organization.
Your responsibilities will include working on projects like:
Executive Support – 70%
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Handle expense management for the CEO, including tracking reimbursements and receipts, and ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, and events on behalf of the CEO, ensuring seamless logistics and timely communication.
- Proactively anticipate the CEO’s needs and prepare materials, briefings, and presentations for meetings and engagements.
- Conduct research and gather information on various topics to support the CEO’s decision-making processes.
- Monitor and screen incoming communications, including emails and phone calls, and handle them with professionalism and discretion.
- Facilitate effective communication and collaboration between the CEO and internal departments, ensuring that key information flows smoothly and efficiently.
- Assist the CEO in managing relationships with external stakeholders, such as clients, partners, and board members, fostering strong connections and representing the CEO’s interests.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure cohesive support and coordination across the organization.
Communications and Strategic Initiatives – 20%
- Coordinate and facilitate the CEO’s outreach activities to stakeholders and partners, ensuring timely and effective communication.
- Proactively follow up on contacts made by the CEO, nurturing relationships and fostering ongoing engagement.
- Edit and create letters, memos, presentations, and other communications from the CEO’s office, ensuring accuracy, clarity, and alignment with the organization’s messaging and branding.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of sessions for ongoing programs and projects, collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth execution and achievement of strategic objectives.
- Support the CEO in conducting research, gathering data, and analyzing information to inform strategic decision-making and support the development of key initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and execute communication strategies, ensuring consistent and impactful messaging across various channels.
- Monitor industry trends, news, and developments to keep the CEO informed and identify opportunities for strategic partnerships and initiatives.
- Coordinate the CEO’s participation in conferences, speaking engagements, and other external events, managing logistics, materials, and follow-up actions.
Adhoc projects – 10%
- Provide support to the CEO in media writing, including drafting and editing various materials such as blog posts, op-eds, press releases, and social media content, ensuring consistency and alignment with the organization’s voice and messaging.
- Perform due diligence for contacts or projects involving the CEO, conducting thorough research, collecting and analyzing data, and preparing comprehensive reports and recommendations.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and materials for meetings, conferences, and other engagements, ensuring accuracy, relevance, and visual appeal.
- Collaborate with internal teams to support the implementation of special projects, providing research, data analysis, and coordination assistance as needed.
- Stay updated on emerging trends, best practices, and technological advancements relevant to the organization’s industry, sharing insights and recommendations with the CEO to support informed decision-making.
- Handle anything else that needs to get done — it’s impossible to anticipate everything we might need, so you’ll often take on special projects and ad hoc tasks as they arise.
You might be a great match for this role if you:
- Have at least 7 years of executive support experience, ideally gained in a non-profit organization.
- Are known for your exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail; you manage calendars, handle correspondence, and coordinate complex travel arrangements with ease.
- Are a relationship-builder: you have exceptional interpersonal skills and an innate ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, staff members, and partners; you excel in creating meaningful connections and fostering collaboration.
- Are a master communicator: you have outstanding written and verbal communication skills; you adeptly convey information, ensuring clarity and understanding across all channels.
- Are a proactive problem solver: you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are adept at proactively identifying and solving problems; your ability to make quick, informed decisions enables you to easily navigate challenges.
- Handle confidential information with the utmost discretion, recognizing the importance of maintaining confidentiality and ensuring data privacy.
- Are a deadline-driven dynamo: working under pressure is no problem for you; you have the ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and deliver high-quality results even in demanding situations.
- Possess a forward-thinking mindset: you are always on the lookout for opportunities and solutions; your innovative approach helps drive continuous improvement and success.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- Have knowledge of the AI and education landscape (preferred).
- Are proficient in using generative AI tools, such as ChatGPT, DALL-E, Midjourney, etc. (preferred).
Please note that there is no such thing as a “perfect” candidate. If you are on the fence about applying because you are unsure whether you are qualified, we would strongly encourage you to apply. Share your relevant experiences in a thoughtful cover letter!
Role details and benefits
- Location: This full-time, exempt position can be done on a flexible schedule remotely from anywhere in the U.S. with access to high speed internet. We are not able to sponsor visas for this role, and therefore require candidates to have current US work authorization.
- Compensation: The baseline compensation for this role is $90,000 per year.
- Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including full health, dental, and vision for you and any dependents, plus life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, flexible work hours and location, flexible paid time off, paid parental leave, a generous annual stipend for home office expenses and professional development, and a 401k match of 4% vested immediately. For more details regarding our benefits, visit: aiedu.org/careers
- Start date: We’d like a candidate to start as soon as possible after receiving an offer, though there is some flexibility.
- Travel: We anticipate the need for overnight travel in this position up to 20%.
Our initial application deadline is June 9, 2023, at which point we will begin reviewing submissions. We will still accept applications after this deadline, and will keep applications open until the role has been filled; however, applying after the initial deadline may significantly reduce your chances of being hired compared to candidates who are further through the selection process.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The AI Education Project is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that building and empowering a erse team is a strategic imperative in our work, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Job Locations: US-Remote
Job ID 2023-2276
# of Openings 1
Type Fiscal Sponsorship Organizations
Location : Network for Public Health Law (Remote)
The Network for Public Health Law (Network)(networkforphl.org), with the support of its fiscal sponsor, TSNE, is a national organization providing leadership, legal technical assistance, and educational resources to help public health practitioners, attorneys, policymakers, researchers, advocates, and communities develop, implement, and enforce laws to solve public health challenges. NPHL is a fiscally sponsored organization of TSNE (tsne.org).
The Network is seeking a Program Coordinator to join the team at its Mid-States Region Office to provide operations and program support. The Program Coordinator’s primary responsibility will be to assist the Mid-States team in managing a variety of projects and related activities. This work includes developing and maintaining an organized system for monitoring grants and contracts, tracking deliverables, reporting, and invoicing. Additional key duties will include corresponding with the public in response to email and telephone inquiries, supporting social media activities, contributing to the Region’s team-building activities, and providing logistical support for in-person meetings and events.
This is a fully remote position, with team members located across the country. The Network values collegiality, professionalism and consensus in its work and operations. As a team member, the Program Coordinator will work closely with all members of the Mid-States Region Office, as well as with team members from other Region Offices and the National Office.
Project Management and Budget Support
- Develop and maintain an organized system for preparing and monitoring execution of grants and contracts, tracking and reporting on project deliverables, and preparing and submitting invoices.
- Assist with entering information and project activities in Network database.
- Assist with monitoring budgets and expenditures across projects, including preparing budgets and compiling financial reports from multiple sources.
- Participate in developing and monitoring implementation of the Mid-States Region’s strategic plan.
Events and Communications
- Assist with developing and disseminating various types of communication to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide social media support to Region attorneys.
- Format and proofread documents.
- Assist with maintaining electronic listservs.
- Provide logistical support for in-person meeting and events.
Office Management and Administrative Support
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, including scheduling, compiling meeting agendas, recording and disseminating meeting minutes, and tracking completion of follow-up items.
- Contribute to updating and maintaining shared electronic filing systems.
- Contribute to Region team-building activities.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports.
- Order office supplies and coordinate purchase requests.
Other duties as assigned.
We will consider exceptional candidates who demonstrate a strong combination of the specific qualifications and skills described below.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- Minimum 3 or more years of work-related experience in executive support, project management, and/or communications, including social media.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office competency (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Experience working in nonprofit organizations; interest in public health is preferred.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate in a professional manner.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, and be positive, creative, willing to learn, and hard-working.
- Required to use good judgment, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to travel once or twice pe
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those for this position. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable iniduals with disabilities to perform the functions. Work is performed in an office environment and in close proximity to other workers.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to:
- Handle, or feel objects, tools or controls;
- Reach; traverse; sit (usually for longer periods of time); occasionally ascend/descend; and position self (to) move;
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds;
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate;
- Job is not subject to significant occupational or environmental hazards;
- Likelihood of personal injury would be relatively slight;
- Environmental and work hazards are not present to a measurable degree.
Compensation and Benefits
Location: Work will be primarily performed remote.
Compensation: The starting salary for this position is $50,000/yr and is commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This position is eligible for a full benefits package including:
- Generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO): 12 paid holidays, 3 weeks vacation, 1 week personal holiday, and health leave time for full-time staff;
- 80% Employer-paid, offering some $0 deductible Health Insurance through Harvard Pilgrim along with several low-deductible plans;
- Low-cost MetLife Dental and Vision;
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Health and Dependent Care;
- Employer-paid Life, Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance;
- Employer-paid Pension through TIAA;
TSNE/NPHL strives to achieve excellence through a erse, equitable, and inclusive work environment that embraces all of our inidual and collective differences. Black, Indigenous, People of Color, Middle Eastern and North African, Bilingual and/or Bicultural candidates, and LGBTQ2SIA+ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We value and honor the unique talents, learning styles, and lived experiences of each inidual that enrich and strengthen our workplace culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
All employment conditions are based on an inidual’s performance and job qualifications. TSNE/NPHL prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, creed, color, religion, native language, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, race-based hairstyles, or any other protected characteristic stated by federal and state law. Regardless of any class’ protection under the law or lack thereof, TSNE/NPHL celebrates ersity and values the strengths that come with having a erse team of employees. It is represented in our workplace culture, and it is who we are.
TSNE/NPHL’s EEO statement extends to volunteers, interns, contractors, vendors, and clients.
Varsity Tutors, a Nerdy company, is seeking a talented and passionate full-time Executive Assistant to join our team and provide full executive and administrative support to our executive team. This role is responsible for increasing the efficiency of our executives by reviewing, prioritizing and delegating a wide variety of complex and confidential requests. The ideal candidate will be able to self-manage and work professionally across all levels of the business
The person in this role will have high levels of responsibility and access and serve as a sounding board to our executives and those who work closely with them. Above all else, organization, work ethic, exemplary oral and written communication skills, ability to multi-task and judgment are key. An executive assistant is a quick study, a fast thinker, a strong writer, a self-starter, and a problem-solver who thrives in a dynamic environment and is always thinking five steps ahead.
This role requires a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives and investors. The inidual in this role will coordinate meeting times, arrange travel and accommodations, and proactively anticipate needs in order to maximize our executive team’s productivity and ability to lead the company and fulfill its mission of helping people learn. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and a creative problem solver that identifies solutions to increase productivity and provide a high amount of leverage to the executive team.
- Enables the executive team to focus on the company mission of helping people learn by proactive engagement and management of business and personal administrative responsibilities ensuring maximum productivity.
- Evaluates non-standard problems and uses judgment to develop appropriate solutions or procedures. Applies discretion to triage and manage complex, sensitive situations resulting from a wide range of requests, questions and problems directed toward the assigned office, executive(s) and/or team. Operates effectively with a significant degree of time management and work method/approach latitude. Exercises autonomy in anticipating a erse range of highly complex issues and troubleshooting these issues as they arise.
- Maintains a broad knowledge and understanding of the company’s operations, business objectives and enterprise relationships.
- Handle confidential information discreetly
- Monitor critical issues for the executive and escalate as appropriate
- Manage calendars and schedules and coordinate all meetings and appointments
- Assist with administrative and research projects
- Book travel and lodging arrangements
- Organize corporate functions and off-site events
- Assorted other activities related to providing support to other executives
- 5+ years of executive assistant, project management, travel coordination, or similar experience required
- Extremely proactive and self-driven, with the ability to anticipate needs and find solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional level of attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and sound judgment capabilities
- Technically savvy and capable of being productive using a variety of different software programs including Microsoft products, Google products, Apple products, and other systems used by the company
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with a team oriented philosophy
- A no task too big or small attitude
- Ability to embrace change at a moment’s notice, shifting priorities instantly and easily and can manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Competitive Salary plus Equity in the company
- Healthcare Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k Company Matching Plan
- FlexPTO and Company Holidays
- Maternity, Paternal, and Adoption Leave
- Free Learning Membership for you and your household (1-1 tutoring hours, unlimited use of on-demand services, and access to our online classes)
- Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help transform how the world learns
- Fun, collaborative, and team-oriented work environment with plenty of training and a feedback-rich culture
Senior Administrative Coordinator – Contigo Health
- US Remote
- Full time
What will you be doing:
The Senior Administrative Coordinator performs full clerical, administrative, and general office duties of a responsible and confidential nature. The role prepares correspondence, develops presentations and spreadsheets, writes memos, and maintains files including those with highly confidential information. This inidual will spend a significant amount of time scheduling and coordinating multi internal and external meetings. The inidual will also coordinate travel, submit expense reports, and serve as the department Teams administrator for customer success leadership team.
In addition to the administrative tasks, this role requires a high level of tact and integrity. Work is performed under minimum supervision and requires the incumbent to exercise independence and discretion. Typically requires extensive experience as an executive assistant, meeting and customer facing, office manager or related job to understand functions and precedents.
- Administrative Support
- Travel/Calendar Coordination
- Project Management
What we’re looking for:
- Applicable Experience
Skills & Experience:
- Administrative Support, Office Operations, Project Management, Schedule Meetings
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
Relevant Experience to include:
- Advanced skills in MS PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint and Excel
- Experience supporting multiple leaders; Vice President or similar level executives
- Experience leading meetings/presentations
- Strong calendar management skills, for multiple executives
- High level of professionalism, discretion and communication skills
- Associate’s or technical degree
Premier’s compensation philosophy is to ensure that compensation is reasonable, equitable, and competitive in order to attract and retain talented and highly skilled employees. Premier’s internal salary range for this role is $43,000 – $79,000. Final salary is dependent upon several market factors including, but not limited to, departmental budgets, internal equity, education, unique skills/experience, and geographic location. Premier utilizes a wide-range salary structure to allow base salary flexibility within our ranges.
Employees also receive access to the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k retirement program
- Paid time off
- Participation in Premier’s employee incentive plans
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
Premier at a glance:
- Ranked #1 on Charlotte’s Healthiest Employers list for 2019, 2020 and 2022, and 49th Healthiest Employer in America (2022)
- Named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere® Institute for the 13th year in a row
- The only company to be recognized by KLAS twice for Overall Healthcare Management Consulting
- Perks and discounts
- Access to on-site and online exercise classes
- Paid time off to volunteer in their communities
Premier is looking for smart, agile iniduals like you to help us transform the healthcare industry. Here you will find critical thinkers who have the freedom to make an impact. Colleagues who share your thirst to learn more and do things better. Teammates committed to improving the health of a nation. See why incredible challenges require incredible people.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to unlawful discrimination because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, pregnancy status, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, covered military or protected veteran status, disability, or any other applicable federal, state or local protected class, trait or status or that of persons with whom an applicant associates. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Premier complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Premier also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified iniduals with a disability or those who have a sincerely held religious belief. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Premier Recruiting at 704.816.5200.
Remote Administrative Assistant – Controller Group
- Remote, United States
Awarded Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2022 & 2023!
AccountingDepartment.com is the leader in outsourced virtual accounting services for businesses – and our family is growing! Perhaps your next career adventure awaits!
AccountingDepartment.com never settles with status quo. We strive to make sure our staff have plenty of opportunities that broaden skill sets and ultimately enhance career satisfaction while working here. If you’re someone who wants to make a difference, is a confident communicator, loves a good challenge, and happily embraces change, then we sound like a perfect match!
It’s been an exciting 19 years at AccountingDepartment.com! We hope you will join us as we continue this exciting revolutionary journey we are on.
AccountingDepartment.com’s Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring the coordination of Controller Group operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness. This support role works with the Controller team within the organization to ensure efficient workflow within the group. The position requires the ability to communicate professionally and clearly with all internal and external clients. The Administrative Assistant must be comfortable working with different personality types and ability to take direction from multiple managers. Excellent organizational, prioritizing and attention to detail skills are essential in this position. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others, juggling multiple priorities simultaneously within a fast paced environment, is extremely organized and is technology savvy.
How You Will Contribute:
- Track client calls, verify call notes are documented properly, and take call notes when necessary
- Conduct staff time sheet reviews and approvals
- Assist with resource planning related to staffing assignments
- Run and analyze various reports, such as productivity reports
- Verify all completed financial reports are sent and filed
- Monitor status of tasks for Accounting Team to ensure all deliverables are completed in a timely manner
- Keep track and renew all training and license requirements for Controllers
- Updated policies and procedures as directed
- Ensure all staff performance reviews are scheduled and completed in a timely manner
- New Client Setup within project management software
- Maintain closing schedules for clients
- Keep Controllers informed of important information and any significant issues that arise
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure a seamless and positive experience
- Look for efficiencies where possible to enhance current processes
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication are essential
- Self-motivation and independent thinking. Is resourceful and proactive, with the ability to analyze and monitor internal processes for operational efficiency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Must have experience operating within VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables.
- Proven ability to multi-task, while adhering to deadlines and prioritizes accordingly.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently in a virtual environment
- Comfortable interacting on webcam
- Strong technical skills
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong customer service skills with both internal and external customers
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
Minimum Education and Training Required:
- High school diploma
- Minimum two years administrative experience
- Previous experience in a CPA firm, or related field is preferable, but not required
Must be a US Citizen residing in the US – Candidates outside of the US will not be considered.
Applications submitted via job posting from California, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York will not be considered as we are not actively recruiting in those states.
If these are the things that you are passionate about and excite you, then we should talk!
Working at AccountingDepartment.com, LLC
The people at AccountingDepartment.com, LLC are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our clients, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting.
- Work from home, W-2 position
- Summer Hours from Memorial Day through Labor Day – opt into working 9-hour days Monday through Thursday so you can leave at noon on Fridays to kick start the weekend early!
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Group Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Accident Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Virtual employee groups, clubs, and activities throughout the year
- Casual dress
Remote within US
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized Executive Assistant to support the Marketing Senior Leadership team. You will provide calendar support, lead logistics for travel and meetings, own team building activities, and be flexible to assist with all matters that require attention of these leaders.
This role will offer an opportunity to work cross-departmentally within the company, as well as gain a stronger understanding of how the Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support teams function as part of a growing business! As you demonstrate creative approaches to problem-solving and strong decision-making capabilities, you will gain opportunities to pursue growing levels of program management, exposure to many aspects of our business, and opportunities to take on special projects as needed.
Please note that the leadership team has global responsibilities and are based in various US regions. Coordination across time zones will be required.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Managing VP’s/ Director’s calendars, actively prioritizing meetings, and resolving scheduling conflicts, while proactively communicating changes and upcoming commitments
- Organizing meetings, physically and virtually, and looking after all meeting logistics and technology needs
- Travel planning and coordination for international and domestic events and trips, handling sophisticated travel arrangements and submitting expenses
- Acting as proxy for communications and approvals as authorized and following policies and guidelines
- Event planning for team events, including team building activities and coordinating all logistics
- Maintaining confidentially and dealing professionally and responsibly with sensitive matters and materials
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an Administrative role, ideally in a large corporate environment
- Experience providing executive level support in complex organizations, including heavy calendaring
- Professional and approachable demeanor with outstanding track record of performance
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of staff, executives, and customers
- Ability to multi-task, handle a full desk with ease and thrive in a busy environment
- Detail oriented with maturity to handle confidential information
- Solid work ethic
- Self-directed and proactive
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of ersity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Compensation Range: $71,000—$122,700 USD
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Inidual pay is determined by the candidate’s hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.
Senior Executive Assistant
- Atlanta, GA,
- USA Req #128
Who we are
FinThrive is advancing the healthcare economy. We rethink revenue management to pave the way for a healthcare system that ensures every transaction and patient experience is addressed holistically. We’re making breakthroughs in technology – developing award-winning revenue management solutions that adapt with healthcare professionals, freeing providers and payers from complexity and inefficiency, so they can focus on doing their best work. Our end-to-end revenue management platform delivers a smarter, smoother revenue experience that increases revenue, reduces costs, expands cash collections, and ensures regulatory compliance across the entire revenue cycle continuum. We’ve delivered over $8.8 billion in net revenue and cash to more than 3,245 customers worldwide. When healthcare finance becomes effortless, the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare expand. For more information on our new vision for healthcare revenue management, visit finthrive.com.
What we offer
Our people make us great. We know that our colleagues are the most integral part of our story.
We offer a flexible, work-from-anywhere environment – coming together across time zones, countries, home offices and computer screens. Our valued team members work across the U.S., Canada, India and beyond.
We encourage you to take time away from work. Our flexible time off lets you make time for what matters most. We want you to travel, refresh, spend time with family and friends, and give back to your communities.
We’re big on professional development. Through training and education, we help you develop the skills you need to excel in your role and beyond.
We’re proud of our award-winning culture. We’ve been certified as a “Great Place to Work” since 2017. Our goal is to engender a culture based on ersity, inclusion and respect – a culture where your voice is valued – and you always have a seat at the decision-making table.
- Fully remote working environment
- Flexible time off (FTO)
- Professional development opportunities
- 12 Weeks of paid parental leave
- In-person and virtual company retreats
- 5-days of paid volunteer hours at an approved 501(c)(3) Organization
- Company lump-sum contribution to HSA-eligible medical enrollees
- 401k Eligible upon date of hire – up to 3% company match
- Exclusive discounts from your favorite brands via PerkSpot
Impact you will make
The Sr. Executive Admin will report to the Adm Manager and Executive Assistant to CEO and will provide executive level administrative support for multiple ELT members. This role serves as a critical resource in assisting assigned executives with their day- to- day functions.
What you will do
- Serve as communication liaison contact among business units, executives, colleagues, customers, and other external partners for assigned leaders.
- Manage executives’ calendar, meeting schedules, travel, and information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Handle various inquiries and projects for assigned leaders; provide regular updates; determine priority of matters of attention; redirect priorities to other leaders or handle matters personally, as appropriate.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, submit travel expenses and expense reports as needed.
- Perform data entry and tracking in various databases as requested.
- Compose, edit, and proofread documents to ensure accuracy and data integrity.
- Schedule and participate in department meetings, preparation of meeting agenda(s); take meeting notes as requested and ensure follow-up for any action items; ensure executive(s) are kept up to date of status.
- Create, format, and modify presentations as needed to ensure details are presented in a clear and concise format.
- Assist executive(s) and department leaders with special projects, meeting events, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other departments or Executives as needed.
What you will bring
- High School Diploma; 7+ years of support to senior leadership executives
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing priorities
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion and confidentiality
- Advanced Micro-soft suites knowledge (Excel, Outlook, Word, PP, etc.)
- Solid experience using Concur (Travel expense system)
- Ability to continuously learn and improve processes
- A team player capable of cultivating and fostering working relationships
- Resourceful, can-do attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
What we would like to see
- Some college and professional certifications
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 100
We seek an organized and motivated Office Assistant to provide administrative support and ensure the smooth operation of our office. The ideal candidate will be reliable, detail-oriented, and have excellent communication and organizational skills. The Office Assistant will perform various tasks, including but not limited to answering phones, managing calendars, order entry, handling office correspondence, company progress reporting, maintaining office/marketing supplies, and sales agent phone support.
True Light Services is a leader in bringing cutting edge technology services to the doors of both consumers and businesses. We are part of a booming industry, are experiencing nationwide growth, and are in need of the right inidual to fill a key support role. www.truelightservices.com
- Answering and directing phone calls in a professional and timely manner
- Managing office supplies and ensuring that agents have the materials needed in the field
- Organizing and maintaining files and records, both physical and electronic
- Managing records related to office activities, business transactions, and other matters
- Preparing and sending office correspondence, including emails and letters
- Assisting with scheduling and organizing meetings and appointments
- Coordinating and scheduling travel arrangements and accommodations
- Assisting with bookkeeping tasks, such as monitoring and processing ACH payments, data entry, and invoicing
- Administrate sales agent point system portal
- Performing general clerical duties, such as photocopying, scanning, and faxing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative or clerical role
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple competing demands
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel, and other relevant software
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional demeanor
- A dedicated home office space with phone, reasonable computer system to meet the demands of the job, and high-speed internet connection.
- Intermediate or advanced Excel skills a plus including the use of formulas, pivot tables, V lookups, sum & sum if, if statements
- Bilingual in English and Spanish helpful but not required
This is a full-time, fully remote position open to candidates located within the continental US, and the Office Assistant will report directly to the ownership team. We offer a competitive salary, future opportunities with a rapidly expanding organization, and a positive and supportive work environment.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration. When applying, add the words “I’m the world’s best Office Assistant” in the first paragraph of your cover letter to be considered for the position.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary: $36,000 – 42,000 annually, DOE
HR Executive Assistant
- Remote – United States
- Full time
This position is remote – it does not require the employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee’s role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.
This executive administrative assistant provides administrative support to the Global HR Organization. Work includes various tasks such as presentation creation, travel arrangements, calendaring, and scheduling. Position requires a high degree of discretion, accuracy and coordination.
- Assignments are broad, complex and varied in nature
- May include responsibilities that extend to external customers – degree of internal vs external impact
- Provide solutions to non-routine problems of a more moderate scope and complexity
- Conserve manager’s time by assuming administrative details
- Coordinate a system for managing office routine
- Expedite handling of correspondence, global mail requests and phone calls
- Prepare written reports, correspondence etc.
- Gather and analyze routine data
- Maintain regular contact with others outside the work group
- Complete various assignments as requested with minimal supervision
- Maintain records, confidential files and GM specific reports
- Schedule complex meetings and maintain multiple calendars
- Continuously look for ways to improve efficiencies of day-to-day tasks
- Support travel arrangements, Visa, Passport and associated expenses
- Invoicing for department related purchases
- Knowledge of and ability to assist with IT / Cell phone / Phone / MML / Webex / Microsoft Teams and other Telepresence systems
- Manage all aspects of office administration using independent thinking and judgment with sole discretion for office procedures
- Make discriminating decisions regarding the distribution/flow of information and work
- Manage office using common systems and advanced technology when appropriate (e.g. electronic mail, internet, ergonomically designed tools, software packages, paperless systems)
- Provide floor coordination support as needed
- Various project work
Additional Job Description
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years executive administration experience
- Independent thinking, adaptability, judgment and problem solving
- Experience dealing with Senior Management or Executives in an administrative capacity
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving ability including independent judgment and decision-making skills
- Meeting set up and facilitation
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, scheduling, internet, Outlook, and knowledge of Sharepoint
- Appropriate use of grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills
- Confidence to take initiative and work independently
- The expected base compensation for this role is $65,646 – $100,546. Actual base compensation within the identified range will vary based on the factors relevant to the position.
- Bonus potential: an incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level and inidual performance.
- GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, tuition assistance programs, employee assistance program, GM vehicle discounts and more.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – inidually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
- Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
- Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
- Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
- Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
- Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
- Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce ersity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Administrative Specialist, Constituent Engagement
Location: United States
Who we are:
The Association of American Medical Colleges is a not-for-profit association dedicated to transforming health care by supporting the entire spectrum of medical education, medical research, patient care, and community collaborations conducted by our member institutions. We are dedicated to the communities we serve and steadfast in our goal to improve the health of people everywhere. The AAMC strives to make a positive impact not only in your career, but in your life. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which features:
- Significant employer 403(b) contribution
- Public transportation subsidy
- Generous paid time off program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
Why us, Why now?
The Constituent Engagement Administrative Specialist within the AAMC’s Constituent Engagement Unit is responsible for providing administrative support to professional development affinity groups and communities. The Administrative Specialist reports to a Director of Constituent Engagement, and completes tasks within a team of directors, specialists and administrative specialists that ensure constituents within AAMC’s affinity groups are efficiently and accurately enrolled and productively engaged in their groups’ activities. These activities include virtual and in-person meetings and webinars, professional development conferences, product-driven working groups, projects and initiatives.
How will you make an impact?
- Work with constituent engagement administrative specialists and member services team to input and maintain accurate, up-to-date constituent records in the association management system database and relevant team documents
- Schedule appointments, conference calls, and meetings
- Complete and process reimbursement documentation
- Assist with the development of correspondence, presentations, and meeting materials
- Provide technical (e.g., Microsoft Teams, Zoom meetings setup) and logistical (meeting rooms, catering, constituent travel arrangements, note taking, etc.) support for meetings
- Communicate effectively with team leaders, directors, and specialists about status and progress of task completion
- Maintain relevant content on affinity group websites
- Manage multiple non-human mailboxes and listservs. Organize and maintain electronic and hardcopy files, including photocopying, faxing, distributing documents, special mailings, etc.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical work experience
- Five (5) years of experience in a sophisticated and fast-paced organization and in handling multiple priorities.
- Ability to work within team-based organization, contribute across organizational units and reporting relationships, and focus on people.
- Proven track record to set priorities and deliver results.
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort with ambiguity, shared accountability, and teamwork.
- Excellent time management; ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Strong administrative support experience
- Substantial experience with managing meeting logistics and travel arrangements
- Substantial experience managing calendars
Excellent time management and organizational skills, including ability and flexibility to:
- Work in a team-based environment and independently
- Prioritize tasks with attention to established timelines/deadlines
- Complete projects accurately and on time
- Address tasks that arise unexpectedly
- Proactively identify processes/tasks to ensure successful completion of projects
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communications skills, including ability to take notes, draft and proofread meeting minutes, reports, and correspondence,
- Assist with writing SOPs (standard operating procedures), memos, and brochures
Sound interpersonal skills, including ability to:
- Interact cooperatively and productively with employees at all levels across the organization, and with constituents and stakeholders, including the public
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Manage electronic and hardcopy files
- Develop and manage electronic communications including creation and administration/management of list-serves
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations
- Website management experience, especially via a content management system
- Proficiency in using search engines and other databases to collect information
Remote Work Eligibility
This position is eligible for remote work in the contiguous US
If a bachelor’s degree is required, related work experience may be substituted in some positions. One year of college course work at an accredited institution is equivalent to one year of related work experience.
Title: Executive Administrative Assistant – Sales (Government & Healthcare/National Contracts & Federal)
Location: Remote, US, N/A
Grainger is a leading broad line distributor with operations primarily in North America, Japan, and the United Kingdom. We achieve our purpose, We Keep the World Working, by serving more than 4.5 million customers with a wide range of products that keep their operations running and their people safe. Grainger also delivers services and solutions, such as technical support and inventory management, to save customers time and money.
We’re looking for passionate people who can move our company forward. As one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, we have a welcoming workplace where you can build a career for yourself while fulfilling our purpose to keep the world working. We embrace new ways of thinking and recognize everyone is an inidual. Find your way with Grainger today.
As the Executive Administrative Assistant for the Director of Ops. Government and Healthcare, and the RSVP of National Contracts and Federal, and indirect support for the Director of Federal Sales; you will be a valued partner, and first contact for general department inquiries, ensuring all incoming requests are prioritized and handled in a timely and professional manner, being one step ahead of the leaders.
The ideal candidate will enjoy managing multiple priorities and problem solving to ensure the Director and RSVP successfully meet the needs of the business.
This position is hourly, and the target rate starts at $27.44.
The range provided is a guideline and not a guarantee of compensation. Other factors that are involved in offer decisions include, and are not limited to: candidate’s experience, qualifications, geographical area, and internal equity of the team.
- Works under minimal direction, performing most duties following a broad framework of policy, procedure, and the executive’s needs.
- Schedule meetings, conference rooms and make travel arrangements as needed. This includes overseeing the executive’s calendar and scheduling appointments by balancing priorities and effectively negotiating with internal resources. Anticipate and prepare materials needed by executive for meetings and telephone calls.
- Respond to requests (phone, e-mail, in-person requests, etc.) by gathering and providing information, referring non-routine calls to appropriate staff.
- Locate and gather highly confidential and sensitive information from the appropriate source to assist in resolving business issues.
- Compose, modify, and proofread correspondence, reports or presentations/newsletters from general instruction or based on special knowledge of the area and Company.
- Proactively develop relationships with key internal/external client contacts, gaining recognition as a team resource.
- Coach, lead and assist other assistants on the team, as needed, to provide support to the executive team.
- Help with project plans for small project teams, in local and virtual team settings
- Effectively manage conflicting priorities. This involves organizing workflow and teaming with colleagues to accomplish tasks and balance workloads
- Develop and demonstrate a solid working knowledge of the business’s structure, tools, policies and procedures and key personnel.
- Deal with a erse group of internal and external contacts to relay executive’s instructions, gather information, or handle non-routine situations. Follow up with executive staff on items/issues to ensure executive is aware of status.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 10% travel is required.
- Previous experience supporting a Sales Executive is preferred.
- Possess a detailed knowledge of business operations, organizations and relationships involved at top management levels. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of department and appropriate Company policies, procedures, and operations.
- Ability to type 50 WPM and proficiently use Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Learn and use other software as needed.
- Convey essential information clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and active listening skills while showing leadership and collaboration.
- Understand audience and ensures content and method of communication is relevant.
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects and priorities yet be responsive to changes in those priorities.
- Demonstrate tenacity and effective analytical skills to handle complex administrative details and to determine best approach/action to use in non-routine situations.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
With benefits starting day one, Grainger is committed to your safety, health, and wellbeing. Our programs provide choice and flexibility to meet our team members’ inidual needs. Check out some of the rewards available to you at Grainger:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans.
- Paid time off (PTO) and 6 company holidays per year.
- Automatic 6% 401(k) company contribution each pay period.
- Employee discounts, parental leave, 3:1 match on donations and tuition reimbursement.
- A comprehensive set of emotional, financial, physical, and social wellbeing programs.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Position Title: Programs Coordinator
Reports to: Programs Director
Location: Flexible (international hire)
Status: Full-time (40 hours/week), Permanent, Non-Exempt
Start Date: Ideally start July 1, 2023
Salary: 50,000 USD annually. A competitive benefits package includes: full health, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) contribution, generous vacation package, paid holidays and sick days, supportive and team-oriented work environment, and more.
Health In Harmony (HIH) is an international non-profit working at the intersection of human well-being and ecosystem integrity, a field known as Planetary Health, our goal is a common one: to reverse the rampant deforestation of tropical rainforests. But our method is unique: we engage with rainforest communities to design solutions that are beneficial to those communities, the local ecosystem, and the planet. Health In Harmony has a long term presence in West Kalimantan, Borneo, with replication sites in Madagascar and Brazil. We are a team of passionate iniduals excited about working together and committed to supporting each other as we pursue our vision: Healthy People. Healthy Forests. Healthy Planet.
The Program Coordinator will provide administrative and logistical support for projects, initiatives, and project planning within the HIH Programs Department.
Assisting assigned managers and team members by maintaining calendars, receiving and composing communications as correspondence, and replying to inquiries.
Supporting the development of staffand board meeting materials and strategic plan development.
Supporting scale activities by assisting with coordination and logistics.
Managing preparations, scheduling, logistics, and other various requirements for program implementation.
Drafting reports, data sheets, program documents etc. with the direction from direct managers.
Supporting development of routine reports and correspondence, and assisting with the development of project/program materials.
Organizing meetings and events including webinars when needed.
Maintaining file management and filing for projects/programs on Google Workspace shared drive.
Supporting coordination of programs team activities with other departments
Liaising and communicating with project consultants and field office staff, providing logistical and administrative support, as directed by managers.
Conducting desk research and providing support for programs
May assist in collaboration between ASRI and HIH in the organization of the Visitor Program.
Assist with preparation and logistics of visitor programs in Madagascar and Brazil
Assisting in integration of Asana: transition program and scale tasks and projects into Asana and support national teams in integration into Asana. Supporting the Programs team to onboard and operationalize organization’s systems and tools in coordination with the Operations Department
Performs other related duties as required.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Support programs department in development of planning documents and planning tools in Indonesia, Madagascar, and Brazil
Coordinates meeting times, calendar invites, and Zoom links for meetings with external partners across different time zones.
Support development of presentation and slides and Zoom workshops when needed
Keeps tabs on tasks in Asana and sends reminders/follow-ups on overdue tasks
Maintains standard, up-to-date lists and maps of the communities with which HIH works
Skills & Requirements
Bachelor’s degree required, with 1 year of applicable experience
High level of written and spoken English required (C1 level certification required if not native speaker)
Bahasa Indonesia, French or Portuguese is desirable
Highly organized and able to work both independently and remotely
Detail oriented and punctual
Proficiency in the Microsoft Office, Google Workspace and Asana
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Team player, thriving through team collaboration
Able to coordinate work across a multitude of time zones (PST, WITA, EST to EIT)
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing your relevant skills and experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 7, 2023. If we select your application, we will be in touch to schedule an interview. We look forward to hearing from you.
Health In Harmony is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equity and anti-colonialism as core organizational values. Applicants should be able to demonstrate a commitment to ersity, equity, and inclusion. Applicants from erse communities, indigenous peoples and communities of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
CURRENT OPENINGS – CORPORATE
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, Board of Directors, and Executive Team and managing the organization’s administrative operations to ensure efficiency, excellence, and timely delivery of projects and services. Ultimately, the Executive Assistant contributes to the efficiency of CampusWorks by providing personalized and timely support to the CEO and executive members.
This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events including scheduling meetings, compiling, and distributing presentation materials. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Board matters.
Complete a variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including pulling or creating reports to inform the CEOs next actions, coordinating CEO-led events, making travel arrangements (which can be complex), and completing expense reports.
Serve as the primary scheduling point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
Coordinate logistics for all executive and management team meetings and retreats and staff meetings and events as needed, including working with off-site vendors to draft contracts and provide services.
Manage all aspects of the organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved workflow and anticipate future needs as the organization grows. Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for the operation of the organization.
Creation and/or support of employee support programs driven by the CEO’s office
Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports for the CEO.
Develop and maintain the corporate calendar in collaboration with the Chief of Staff.
A Day in the Life
- There is seldom a typical day at CampusWorks and especially in assisting the CEO. About 25% of the time is spent directly assisting the CEO with work requests and managing the CEO’s calendar for meetings that need to be set with senior client staff, direct reports, staff meetings in preparation for work with clients, or on strategic plans and vendors we with whom we work. Part of that focus is to make sure that the schedule aligns with the corporate schedule. Those things can shift and move, so it requires frequent review and management. Corporate events and large meetings have elements of both logistics and strategic objectives that would be considered CEO support and Strategic Plan support.
- CEO satisfaction
- Corporate Strategic Plan objectives achieved where the position engages
- New hire integration
- Employee engagement from an HR perspective
- Leadership Team and Management Team satisfaction
- Innovation, bringing improved methodology to processes, workflow, procedures
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO.
- Coordinate logistics for all executive and management team meetings and retreats and staff meetings and events
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization
- Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Oversite of company administrative support
- Creation and/or support of employee support programs driven by the CEO’s office including and not limited to:
- o “Coffees with CEO“
- o New employee 1:1s
- o Birthday and anniversary cards and recognitions
- o CEO-generated employee/consultant focus groups
- o CEO challenge campaigns
- o CampusWorks Book Club
- Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports for the CEO
Experience and Education
- Five years of related experience in commensurate role with management experience preferred.
KSA’s – Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong ability to execute work with a ersity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- A high degree of professionalism in dealing with erse groups of people, including trustees, CEOs/Presidents, executives, staff, and partners.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Thrive in an intense, do-it-yourself environment.
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team environment and erse communities.
What You Can Expect from Us
At CampusWorks, we don’t just help our clients succeed; we help our employees succeed. Competitive pay, robust benefits for full-time employees, and professional development opportunities are a few of the many reasons that CampusWorks is a great place to build your career. Our employees enjoy:
Meaningful work. Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a sense of purpose because it makes a difference in the lives of students and educators.
A CEO who cares. Chairman and CEO Liz Murphy has made it her mission to create a culture that appreciates and takes good care of its people. As a result, being an employee of CampusWorks feels like being a member of a big family.
A virtual and onsite workplace. In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, CampusWorks became a virtual company in 2012. As such, our team members are located across the U.S. and Canada, where they work from their home offices and at client sites.
Flexibility. We value work-life balance because we know that happy employees create happy customers. That’s why CampusWorks offers both full-time and part-time 1099 consulting career opportunities to fit life’s unique demands.
A company that gives back. Every year CampusWorks proudly supports numerous charitable fundraising initiatives that align with our vision to make higher education accessible to everyone.
Founded in 1999, CampusWorks is dedicated to helping higher education overcome business and technological challenges that stand in the way of student success and completion. We work with community colleges, technical colleges, four-year public and private institutions, multi-college districts, and statewide higher education systems to tackle problems big and small. Our services are rooted in systems thinking and reach across the institution—from Student Services to Human Resources to Finance to Academics—to achieve transformative results.
AAP/EEO Statement: CampusWorks, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) and Affirmative Actions (AA) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Title: Associate Editor
Location: US Remote
**Please note that this position does not focus on writing or editing of our content as it primarily supports the business, technical, and administrative aspects of scholarly journal publishing.**
This position is responsible for the financial, editorial management and development of an assigned list of proprietary and society-owned journals. The Associate Editor position is expected to manage a workload of approximately 25-30 titles, but quantity may vary. Many of these titles will be smaller in monetary value to Sage or lower profile titles.
Additionally, Associate Editors are expected to contribute editorial support on additional titles as needed and by assignment. This position, like all other Sage Journals editorial roles, includes strategic project responsibility to improve our content and support our teams and shared processes. We are looking for a candidate who is eager to learn about and grow within the academic publishing industry, and is able to quickly pick up new information, think critically and creatively, and engage meaningfully with the daily work.
This position is based remotely, with the option of working in our Thousand Oaks, California office if local to the area. Ocassional travel is expected to attend internal offsites and conferences.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Service editorial development and performance goals on an inidual journal basis, as well as assess holistic performance of department and ision level journal portfolio.
- Manage the quotidian operations of assigned journals, including administrative and clerical tasks.
- Conduct research, reporting, tracking, and analysis of various journal performance bibliometrics, disciplines, and industry within scholarly communications writ large.
- Address ad hoc requests in a timely manner and tracking task process through structured workflows.
- Understand and work to include each journal in ISI and other major indices based on each journal’s potential via frequent communication with the journal editor and/or society publications manager regarding editorial practices. This activity will include manuscript submission, peer review process, revision and resubmission policies, and optimal editorial board function.
- Work closely both with the journal editor to increase article usage and citations. This will include helping to explain to and direct journal editors and societies how our marketing efforts may help drive usage and citations, and also encouraging the editorial office to make some changes to help increase citations and journal profile.
- Prepare internal and external reports as required. These reports primarily include publisher reports to societies and editors, varying in frequency from monthly to annual. This also includes various other reports, including ad hoc, Impact Factor, etc., depending on inidual journal need.
- Arrange annual editorial board meetings for journals in portfolio where required and permitted by budget and strategy factors.
- Rotate journal editors as needed and oversee contract renewals. This means not automatically renewing editors but instead, reviewing specific journal metrics to gauge how well an editor is doing and then make a decision regarding whether we renew the editor. Maintain plans for editor succession proactively.
- Maximize the number of titles indexed in ISI and/or other relevant A&I services such as Scopus and Medline.
- Maximize the number of cascade submissions via Sage Path from journals on list to other participating Sage journals. Facilitate journal participation to Sage Path as scheduled.
- Support retaining of submissions within Sage family of journals.
- Perform abovementioned tasks in ancillary capacity for journals outside of your list as needed.
- Manage external relationships proactively with journal editors, society contacts, and others as appropriate.
- Maintain external relationships with sales reps, ed board members, authors and potential authors, and customers.
- Manage global internal relationships with colleagues that influence journal performance. Departments include marketing, sales, production, circulation, art, commercial sales, customer service, IT and finance.
- Manage internal relationships with colleagues in your ision and department. Effectively problem-solve and creatively brainstorm in collaborative spaces with other team members.
- Perform abovementioned tasks in ancillary capacity for journals outside of your list as needed.
- Monitor the performance of journals in the assigned portfolio by reviewing finances and profit-and-loss statements regularly to ensure revenues are maximized and controllable costs are at acceptable levels.
- Develop an annual strategic plan for each journal in the portfolio, as requested by manager, that outlines specific actions designed to increase goals of publication or, in cases where journal OP is unacceptable, develop an improvement plan.
- Meet financial targets set on a department, ision, and portfolio level, as outlined in annual strategy.
- Perform abovementioned tasks in ancillary capacity for journals outside of your list as needed.
Contract Renewal and Management
- Renew all society contracts SAGE wishes to renew for assigned journals early or before expiration of contract notice period.
- Work with SAGE’s contracts department to ensure that all editor and society contracts are current.
- Issue contract amendments, letters of assignment, renewals, and extensions as required.
- Ensure that all contracts are signed and returned in a timely fashion, preferably within 4 weeks of submission to society or editor.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Participate in SAGE pillar and cross-pillar efforts to improve ersity, equity, and inclusion within our business, both internally and externally.
- Strategize with editors and society partners to improve ersity, equity, and belonging in our author, editor, and editorial board member pools externally
- Support efforts to improve accessibility of scholarship within research domains as well as in public, policy, and practice.
- Enforce and uphold anti oppressive conduct, principles, and content.
- Support DEI workgroups through membership, engagement, or project participation.
Open Access (OA)
- Stay abreast of OA trends and developments and SAGE’s position and activities, which could include listening to webinars on the topic, reading various reports such as Outsell reports, and listening to colleagues who report on SAGE’s OA activities.
- Stay current with trends specifically in the way of transformative agreements, as well as the state of market and government policies around OA, both locally and globally.
List and Discipline Expertise
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of each journal on list, which includes understanding the business model, finances, audience, etc. The expectation is that this position be familiar with the paper flow of each journal on his/her list, the current circulation, the overall financial health, and have an understanding of the general objectives for each publication.
- Develop an expertise in core discipline(s) which includes understanding industry and discipline trends, competitors, related societies, etc.
- Develop an expertise in industry developments.
- Travel and provide support for conferences as determined in conjunction with your manager and leadership.
General Office Management
- Monitor T&E expenses and other controllable operational costs.
- Maintain and process expense reports and check requests per company policy and department budgeting restrictions in a timely fashion.
- Maintain accurate files and logs for each journal.
Administrative Support for Publications
- Pull data for pub reports; draft and review final reports before distributing.
- Take accurate minutes on calls with editors and societies.
- Process T&E reports for self through online expense reporting tool.
- Handle podcasts and other social media responsibilities.
- Prepare updated Impact Factor packets once per year.
- Run various reports such as the citation analysis, which would be done on an ad hoc basis (no more than 1X/year) for select journals on your list.
- Respond to miscellaneous inquires in a timely manner.
- Support external journal editor visits and meetings as approved and needed.
- Update internal and external databases, websites, and resources as required.
- Pitch and complete ad hoc special projects as needed.
- Engaging with new, emerging, or otherwise untapped technologies to develop efficiencies and streamline existing work processes.
- Leverage technology solutions in the Microsoft suites and otherwise inventively and proficiently.
- Perform ancillary work on department-wide projects and journal acquisitions.
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least two years of publishing experience required, preferably with an academic or scientific journal publisher.
- Demonstrated excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the journal publication process.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective public speaking and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to follow directions, learn, and understand departmental procedures required.
- Understanding of how scientific research is conducted.
- Previous experience as editorial assistant, associate editor, assistant editor, managing editor, production editor or related positions.
- Microsoft Power suite experience.
- Intermediate-to-advanced Excel skills, including VBA and Macros.
- Working proficiency with HTML
- Familiarity with large language and deep learning models (GPTs)
Pay Transparency and Benefits Package
SAGE Publishing is committed to being an inclusive employer where all iniduals are treated with fairness and respect. SAGE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Compensation at SAGE is influenced by several factors, including but not limited to skill set, nature and level of experience, qualifications, and other relevant considerations. We anticipate the minimum full-time salary range for this position to be between $22.90 per hour – $26.34 per hour. Please note that the compensation details listed in U.S. role postings reflect the base salary only and do not include bonuses or benefits. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range and additional aspects of the compensation/benefits package for this position during the hiring process. If your desired salary falls outside of this range, we hope you’ll still apply as there may be other positions that better align.
In addition to compensation, SAGE offers a highly competitive and comprehensive PPO medical, dental, and vision care benefits package with SAGE covering most of the premium costs. Unique program benefits that support a healthy life, a company-sponsored anniversary trip every 5 years, a 401(k)-matching program of 100% up to 5% of pay, and other significant meaningful benefits. In alignment with our value for education, SAGE offers financial support for bachelors and graduate-level degree programs as well as learning for personal interest.
SAGE offers freedom and autonomy in your day-to-day with hybrid or remote work, depending on the role. Join the nearly 2,000 SAGE employees worldwide who deliver products and services that serve to fulfill our noble goal of education and dissemination of knowledge globally. We’d love to meet you!
Executive Administrative Assistant II – Remote
$22 – $23 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
category computer and mathematical occupations
Location: 100% remote that can work in CENTRAL time zone
Duration: Open ended w2 contract/full time hours
Shift: M-F 9-6 CST
Are you an organized, detail-oriented inidual with exceptional communication skills? Are you passionate about helping others and thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are seeking an administrative assistant to join our team and support by creating, managing, and maintaining meetings and calendar.
As an administrative assistant, you will be responsible for coordinating meetings, responding to requests, resolving scheduling conflicts, and providing exceptional customer service to our managers and clients. If you have a proven track record of exceeding expectations, are an excellent problem-solver, and enjoy multitasking, we want you to apply for this exciting opportunity today!
- Respond to meeting requests
- Sending/Responding to meeting polls
- Coordinate Reserving rooms, on-site food and beverages or other in person requests.
- Handle and resolve scheduling conflicts with meeting participants
- Processing external visitor requests
- Providing visitors with Guest Wi-Fi connectivity procedures/information
- Coordinate visitor arrival with local Client Admin
- Maintain exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication with managers and client admin
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner
- And any other additional ad-hoc scheduling support as needed and when required
- Must have reliable internet connection
- Quiet room to work from
Desired Skills & Experience
- strong customer service skills and ability to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Outlook 365 and calendar management
- Experience with Concur or similar expense management software
- Knowledge of travel booking and itinerary management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- strong time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in a corporate environment supporting senior level managers
- strong work ethic and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- strong customer service skills and ability to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Administrative (2 years of experience is required)
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Member Operations Coordinator
CARE – MEMBER OPERATIONS
FULL TIME – REMOTE
Quit Genius is the #1 digital clinic for substance addictions. We are on a mission to help 100 million people overcome tobacco, alcohol and opioid addictions by combining technology, healthcare and design. It’s an ambitious mission, but one we fully believe in and we hire people who share our aspirations and core values.
We are a global team of doctors, designers, engineers and researchers who are aligned by one common goal. Authenticity, creativity, purpose and thoughtfulness are at the heart of everything we do to deliver that goal, so finding exceptional people to come on the journey is everything to us. Quit Genius has scaled to dozens of health plans and employers, covering over 2 million lives and has already helped more than 750,000 members conquer their addictions. As of 2021, we have raised $78M from leading global investors and now work with 100+ world-class team members across our New York, London, and remote offices.
If you are passionate about making an impact on the health of others, join us and make it happen!
Member Operations Coordinator
We are looking for a Member Operations Coordinator who can help build and expand our Member Operations department and deliver a best-in-class member experience for all that use the Quit Genius program. This is an exciting opportunity to be on the forefront of designing and improving processes while running it. As the first point of contact for our members, you will welcome them into their program and ensure they have a smooth experience. You will interact directly with our clinical team and partner in delivering high quality care to our members. In this incredibly rewarding role, you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the lives of many of our members to help them overcome their addiction.
- As an integral part of the Quit Genius Team, you will:
- Deliver best in class member experience by understanding our workflows and supporting the member through their journey with Quit Genius
- Serve as first point of contact in our member experience, helping members with:
- Onboarding & enrollment support
- Appointment scheduling
- Inbound and outbound referrals
- General inquiries
- Proactively contact members through email, call, and text to keep them engaged in our program
- Communicate directly with our clinical team to coordinate member experience
- Support the build out of new processes by creating process documentation such as standard operating procedures (SOPs), process flows, and tracking mechanisms
- 1-2+ years of professional experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter who can work independently with accountability
- Supreme organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for helping others, excited about our mission, comfort in member-facing role
- Strong experience working with Google Suite
- Strong problem-solving skills, especially with member or customer facing challenges
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to work in a start-up environment
This job will require you to pass a background check.
Position: Member Advocate
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor’s (preferred)
Work Authorization: United States (Required)
Our teams at Quit Genius are made up of an incredible range of talented people from all walks of life. We believe that ersity of any description leads to innovation, idea sharing and collaboration.
Quit Genius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Diversity and Inclusion are paramount to the success of our mission and our culture is driven by our differences, each of which we embrace with open arms.
Location: Home based – Americas, EMEA
The role of an Executive Assistant at Canonical
We are a remote-first British tech company and are growing our team of Executive Assistants, who play a crucial role in the overall operation of the business and are the secret to our success! The Executive Assistant team run significant business operations and processes, supporting their respective leads but also taking central responsibility for logistics, expenses, travel and recruitment interview scheduling.
We look for positive team players who are self-driven and results oriented, with excellent attention to detail. The best candidates can show that they are natural forward planners, are reliable and determined, and keen to assume responsibility for projects and processes. We are a unique global business, so we are not looking for candidates with extensive experience so much as excellent organisers and communicators who are keen to develop new skills and strive for continuous improvement.
Location: this is a Globally remote role based in EMEA and AMER regions
What your day will look like
- Support one or more leads and their team(s)
- Schedule meetings and coordinate monthly reports
- Organise and run international team events including logistics
- Manage quarterly and annual executive meetings
- Work with HR, Finance, and Legal as needed
- Collaborate on cross team activities
- Manage suppliers and stakeholders
- Establish workflows and processes
What we are looking for in you
- Experience in operations and executive support
- Excellent communication skills
- Project and event management
- Willingness to travel up to 4 times a year for internal events
- IT skills including the entire G-suite (Gmail, Google docs and sheets etc.), ability to pick up new technology and software quickly.
What we offer you
Your base pay will depend on various factors including your geographical location, level of experience, knowledge and skills. In addition to the benefits above, certain roles are also eligible for additional benefits and rewards including annual bonuses and sales incentives based on revenue or utilisation. Our compensation philosophy is to ensure equity right across our global workforce.
In addition to a competitive base pay, we provide all team members with additional benefits, which reflect our values and ideals. Please note that additional benefits may apply depending on the work location and, for more information on these, please ask your Talent Partner.
- Fully remote working environment – we’ve been working remotely since 2004!
- Personal learning and development budget of 2,000USD per annum
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual holiday leave
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunity to travel to new locations to meet colleagues at sprints’
- Priority Pass for travel and travel upgrades for long haul company events
Canonical is a pioneering tech firm that is at the forefront of the global move to open source. As the company that publishes Ubuntu, one of the most important open source projects and the platform for AI, IoT and the cloud, we are changing the world on a daily basis. We recruit on a global basis and set a very high standard for people joining the company. We expect excellence – in order to succeed, we need to be the best at what we do.
Canonical has been a remote-first company since its inception in 2004. Work at Canonical is a step into the future, and will challenge you to think differently, work smarter, learn new skills, and raise your game. Canonical provides a unique window into the world of 21st-century digital business.
Canonical is an equal opportunity employer
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and background create a better work environment and better products. Whatever your identity, we will give your application fair consideration.
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: United States
We have an exciting opportunity for a bright and driven Administrative Assistant in our Medical Billing & Insurance department. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and excel at providing excellent customer service, this position is for you!
The ideal Administrative Assistant is someone who enjoys working in a dynamic, ever-evolving environment, loves to learn new things, and enjoys collaborating with families and team members to provide the best possible treatment outcomes for the infants we treat. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is organized, personable, and is interested in growing with our Cranial Tech team!
Cranial Technologies manufactures the DOC Band, a customized medical device that reshapes babies’ heads. We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for changing babies’ lives every day. In turn, we provide a strong collaborative culture where everyone’s contribution is valued.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience in a professional office setting
- Tech savvy inidual with proven software proficiency
- Warm, empathetic, and professional in communication style over the phone and with team members
- Ability to learn new things quickly and apply them in a fast paced, ever-evolving environment
- Strong organizational skills
Benefits Package for Cranial Technologies:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off 7 company-paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- The pay range for this position is $16 – $17 per hour. Pay is dependent on the applicants relevant experience.
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
QPI Administrative Coordinator (Full-Time, Remote)
ABOUT THE QUALITY PARENTING INITIATIVE (QPI)
The Youth Law Center’s Quality Parenting Initiative (QPI) is an innovative system-change strategy for reforming child welfare practices and policies across the country by partnering with system stakeholders and centering the voices of those most impactedyouth, birth parents, and foster caregivers. The QPI team works in more than 80 jurisdictions across the country to transform child welfare systems at the local, state, and national levels, with a goal of ensuring that every child in foster care receives excellent parenting, every day.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Administrative Coordinator will serve as both the administrative support backbone of our QPI team and the face of QPI during events and in external communications. Within the team, the Coordinator will serve as the first point of contact for administrative support needs and will fill a variety of administrative functions, including maintaining team and project calendars, taking notes and providing live support during meetings, creating and proofreading documents, maintaining files and contact lists, supporting monthly contract deliverable activity tracking, and more. In their external-facing capacity, the Coordinator will be our constituency’s go-to contact person, triaging email inquiries, providing program information and resources, corresponding with our QPI member sites, and making introductions and announcements during live virtual and in-person events.
Additionally, the Coordinator will play a vital role in the success of our annual, virtual QPI National Conference as well as a variety of smaller in-person and web events throughout the year by serving as the event coordinator. This position will coordinate the overall event planning process and will oversee event logistics by serving as the vendor liaison, tracking registration and attendance, addressing on-site support needs, coordinating the evaluation process, and other responsibilities.
This is a full-time, remote position and can be performed from anywhere within the continental United States, with a preference for states in which QPI currently operates (see below). Travel for events several times a year will be required. This position reports to the QPI Special Projects Manager.
The successful candidate for this position will have at least three years of dedicated administrative experience, with a broad range of solid administrative skills, and will be equally energized by standing at the front of the room and attending to behind-the-scenes details. You find satisfaction in being the person your team relies on to have answers, solve problems, spot errors, and come through in a pinch when time-sensitive needs arise. If asked, your coworkers would rave about how dependable and unflappable you are. In fact, being faced with a little chaos and ambiguity brings out a certain calm in you because that’s where you get to work your organizational magic. Though you’re ready to take responsibility and initiative in coordinating complex projects, you also appreciate just how necessary rote, day-to-day admin is to sustain the workno task is too small for you. You’re meticulous, self-motivated, a time-management whiz, tech-savvy, personable, and supremely adaptable. And last but not least, you enjoy planning events! We’d be thrilled if you already have familiarity with QPI or child welfare systemshaving lived experience in the foster care system is an added bonusbut that’s not required.
This support position will hold both day-to-day administrative responsibilities and event coordination responsibilities, with periods when event coordination needs wane and other projects take priority.
The list below is intended to illustrate the core responsibilities of this position. Such a list is never exhaustive; new needs and opportunities will continue to arise as our team grows and changes.
- Provide administrative and logistical oversight for our annual virtual QPI National Conference planning process and provide live logistical support during in-person and virtual events; coordinate additional, smaller virtual and in-person events such as webinars and mini-conferences throughout the year.
- Be the face of QPI by opening conference sessions and web events, sending emails and other written communications to our constituency, and similar.
- Support our QPI Site Leads’ work with child welfare agencies, including meeting scheduling, Zoom technical support, and other administrative support for site activities.
- Utilize spreadsheets, calendars, and other systems to support the tracking of contract deliverable activities each month; support leadership in understanding contract deliverable progress.
- Schedule meetings & events for the QPI team; create and maintain an overall QPI calendar and various project/site calendars.
- Contribute to, proofread, and edit various types of written materials, such as email communications, conference programs, and activity reports.
- Maintain a filing structure and help define procedures for managing, storing, and archiving documents, reports, and other materials.
- Set up and host Zoom meetings and webinars, providing technical support during web events and reporting on attendance.
- Manage QPI’s general email inbox and respond to or forward inquiries as appropriate.
- Maintain QPI’s contact information database.
- Attend meetings, take notes, and follow up with attendees about action items.
- Provide general administrative and tech support to the QPI team.
- Contribute to additional recurring and special project efforts as assigned.
- Ensure the mission and the continuation of QPI; seek out advocacy opportunities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The list below represents what we believe are the most important characteristics needed for someone to be successful in this position. We also recognize that women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, and other historically economically marginalized people tend to avoid applying for jobs if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you’re enthusiastic about this role, even if you don’t meet every single criterion on the list.
- A minimum of three years of experience in dedicated administrative positions, ideally within a nonprofit setting
- Previous experience with planning events, either virtual or in-person, including coordinating registration processes
- A deep commitment to the mission of excellent parenting for children and advocacy on behalf of youth
- Confidence and significant familiarity with using Zoom meeting and webinar features, including experience with hosting events and managing attendees and settings
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work well with a erse, fully remote team in locations across the United States
- Strong command of written English and ability to produce written communication in a variety of formats and tones, depending on audience and goal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with proven ability to prioritize and take the initiative on identified goals, juggle multiple processes, and meet deadlines
- Prior experience with scheduling and calendar management on behalf of a team or executive, preferably in Google Calendar
- Proven technical skills with common office software and the ability to quickly pick up on new technology (e.g. WordPress, Canva, CRM); prior experience updating and/or managing databases is highly desirable
- Keen attention to detail and a high level of organization
- Professionalism, customer service orientation, and a strong work ethic
- Creativity and flexibility in solving problems and meeting challenges
- Ability to work both as part of a collaborative team and independently
- Reliable judgment, discretion, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability and willingness to travel to various locations within the United States for events
EMPLOYMENT & BENEFITS DETAILS
- Status: Full-time, non-exempt, permanent
- Supervises: None; may occasionally oversee volunteers if applicable
- Salary: $57,000 $72,000 annually, depending on experience. All employee salaries are determined based on years of directly relevant experience at a comparable responsibility level.
- Paid Time Off: YLC offers flexible, unlimited paid vacation to its full-time employees as well as 12 sick days annually, 11+ holidays, and an annual paid winter break.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits package (medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, basic term life), remote work stipend, and remote office equipment, plus an EAP, FSA, Commuter Check program, and (after one year) a 401k with up to 4% employer match. Health plan premiums are 100% employer-paid for both employees and all dependents.
- Location: Permanently remote within the continental United States; preference for states in which QPI currently operates (CA, CT, FL, KS, LA, MN, NM, NV, PA, and TX).
Treasury & Payroll Tax
We are seeking a talented Operations Associate to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to work with a team of experienced entertainment industry payroll experts and make a difference for our film and television production clients.
WHO WE ARE
GreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our innovative cloud-based platform is evolving the entertainment industry’s back-office by replacing inefficient paper-based processes with digital solutions. The studios, film franchises, independent producers, and content creators we serve benefit from greater efficiencies, better access to data, and cost savings, and they minimize their impact on the environment. GreenSlate offers a full range of payroll, software applications, production accounting, tax credit management, ACA compliance & benefits, production insurance, and consulting services. We support some of the world’s best production teams – LEARN MORE.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU
What you will do
- Perform operations administrative duties related to GreenSlate’s payroll processing services, including but not limited to duties such as unemployment claims processing, completion of verbal and written verifications of employment, handling wage garnishments, medical support orders, and tax liens.
- Respond to verbal requests over the phone from state agencies, banks, employment agencies, and loan processors.
- Generate form letters for Contract Services from phone and email requests.
- Completion of monthly/quarterly census survey calls, weekly state new hire reporting, monthly review of unemployment experience ratings.
- Other duties for the operations team as needed.
Who you are
- The ability to deal with high volumes and work under pressure
- Accurate and acute attention to detail
- Tenacious, look for the solution not just be task orientated
- Assertiveness skills with a strong client focus
- Someone who loves a challenge
- Driven, friendly, approachable
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- The ability to work remotely full-time.
- The chance to make a difference in a dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing and fast paced team.
At GreenSlate, we take steps to ensure our customers and applicants remain safe from online fraud and scams. We never ask for credit card numbers, credit reports, or other sensitive information as part of our application process, and we do not require applicants to purchase training or pay a fee. We encourage applicants to do research before engaging in any transaction and never give out their credit card or bank account information to any unknown parties.
GreenSlate is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
We exist to power better care.
We are on a mission to power better care by optimizing every patient journey. We help payers, providers, and life sciences companies deliver better care, therapies, and outcomes by delivering the most actionable patient journey insights and value-based payments platform. With Clarify, healthcare organizations benefit from big data efficiencies and self-service, on-demand enterprise insights that light the path to higher-value care.
The Executive Assistant role focuses on supporting executives (e.g., CEO, President, or EVP level) at Clarify Health with professional-related logistics and coordination, with a goal of enabling these leaders to work as effectively and efficiently as possible. These are Clarify’s most senior team members, and therefore require an additional level of service and proactive support in complex and often ambiguous situations. This role will also require partnering closely with the Chief of Staff to understand corporate and executive priorities, support broader corporate calendar planning, and manage high-stakes meetings and communications with customers, investors, and the Board. This role will require a self-motivated, professional and creative problem-solver with strong logistical and organizational skills. Must have experience working with executive level management. Ability to self-manage with limited oversight and guidance, provide mentorship to other administrative staff, and prioritize various high-level client interactions. Strong work ethic, drive, leadership ability, and sensitivity to confidential information. Light after hour email usage expected.
*Must be willing to work Mountain Time or Eastern Time zone business hours.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments involving multiple, complex calendars in a timely manner and with limited guidance and input
- Proactively identify potential conflicts with the calendar and resolve independently
- Book and manage travel arrangements/ logistics with no issues, anticipating the likely needs of the business traveler.
- Schedule and handle logistics for both company-wide and external meetings & events (e.g., advisor events, Clarify conference) both onsite and remote
- Organize, plan, and take minutes for meetings on behalf of your respective executive(s)/team
- Independently produce and distribute complex, high-quality correspondence
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Act as a professional point of contact for senior internal and external stakeholders, including Board Members and Senior Advisors
- Liaise with internal executive assistants to handle requests and queries from other senior managers
- Build strong relationships with executive customer EAs to facilitate efficient scheduling
- Track and monitor pending business issues for follow-up and execution
- Partner closely with the Chief of Staff to design and update the annual corporate calendar and distribute company-wide and investor communications
- Maintain ongoing reports, databases, trackers, files, update and organize shared drives/files, update organizational charts, etc as needed
- Train, onboard, and mentor other Administrative Assistant team members
- Design and roll out standard processes and best practices for the administrative team
- Review and summarize reports and documents
- Process expense reports
- Maintain contact lists
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executive(s)
- Create high-level slide decks and spreadsheets when needed
What we are looking for:
- Strong senior executive-level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills with the ability to make high-level decisions independently when necessary and ability to collaborate closely with other internal stakeholders for input
- Ability to anticipate executive’s needs, self-manage, and upward manage
- Ability to manage a complex, rapidly changing executive calendar
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to speak and make decisions on behalf of your executive when needed
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of external stakeholders (e.g., current and potential customers), with the ability to prioritize appropriately
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to work with varying personality types
- Ability to interact with different personality types in an authentic and friendly manner
- Ability to work well as a part of the broader team (e.g., provide backup when colleague is OOO)
- Passion for making a difference in healthcare
- Enthusiastic about building a young startup and willing to jump into various projects as needed
- Desire to reach beyond your skill set and take on more complex level tasks when needed
- Proficient in MS Office, with expertise in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation ($90k – $120k base + bonus + equity)
- Quality health insurance
- Traditional 401K plan
- Vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Remote friendly
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- A chance to learn with and from interesting and enthusiastic colleagues
$90,000 – $120,000 a year
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Clarify we are dedicated to building a erse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We believe that a happy, erse, and impact-driven team is critical to our mission of transforming healthcare. Having a erse team allows us to bring more ideas to the table when working on lighting the path to higher-value care. We embrace employees and applicants of all backgrounds, including those of traditionally underrepresented groups. With this in mind, we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, the basis of disability, homelessness, or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Senior Executive Assistant
Location: US – Remote
Job Id: 3960
# of Openings: 1
In this role, the Senior Executive Assistant will help the leaders they support to make the best use of their time. We are looking for someone who proactively problem solves, takes time to prioritize and understand the complexities of the organization and continuously looks for opportunities to optimize administrative processes.
- Identify the preferred method of support for assigned executives and appropriately accommodate working stylePartner with executives to help them be more efficient and effective with their time, consistently maintaining strong communication and proactive planning
- Assist executives with preparing for meetings, to include preparing materials, setting up agendas, obtaining materials in advance, and distributing materials.
- Coordinate on-going team rhythm of business (e.g. team meetings and regular comms cadence)
- Perform non-administrative ad-hoc projects such as preparing reports and presentations, and gathering insights, research, and information to inform decision making
- Manage a complex calendar and schedule – understand priorities, ensure alignment and hygiene
- Coordinate complex international and domestic travel arrangements
- Interact regularly and build relationships with executives and their executive assistants across various teams
Competencies and Skills:
- 5+ administrative experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong calendar management skills.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Strong work ethic and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of management, internally and externally.
- Detail oriented with great accuracy.
- Experience with Google enterprise products (Gmail, Calendar, Docs) and a passion for implementing technology to increase efficiency
- You are someone who thrives in a fast paced environment
Working at OutSystems
We do not have many rules, but we do have high standards and a culture of global collaboration. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture landed us in the Forbes top cloud computing employers four years in a row.
- We grow, change, and innovate, and give our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is obvious, and we also encourage lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering new skills.
- Global colleagues who are as smart, hardworking, and driven as you.
- Our DNA is disrupting the status quo. It is why our company exists.
- We Ask Why a lot. It helps us connect our inidual work to the bigger picture and often uncovers a better, more agile way.
Administrative Assistant IV
Location WFH, United States of America
Job Id 327846
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
This role will report to a VP and will be also be supporting 2 others. Under minimal supervision and acting on own initiative, performs advanced administrative support for executive level managers. Assignments typically involve work of a confidential nature and require extensive knowledge of department, business unit and company practices, policies, programs and product lines. Typically this level of administrative assistant supports large and complex groups.
The Main Responsibilities
- Assembles and analyzes information, prepares reports, manuals, agendas, correspondences and memoranda.
- Coordinates activities across departments and possibly business units.
- Acting on own initiative, this position will perform administrative support for 3 senior executives in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Utilizes critical thinking skills and a thorough knowledge of the business and organization to prioritize advanced level executive administrative work.
- Accurately and professionally handles multiple simultaneous high priority issues.
- Drives priorities and critical items through task lists and manages short-term and long-term schedules
- Coordinates activities across departments.
- Ensures cross training of other administrative staff for back up support
- Organizes and maintains calendars- arranging, coordinating and prioritizing scheduling and logistics
- Accurately and professionally handles multiple simultaneous high priority tasks
- Accurately and efficiently conducts normal administrative tasks such as processing expense reports, invoice processing, supply orders, meal arrangements, office files, etc.
- Other duties as required
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent education and experience
- 5+ years’ recent experience working with or supporting a senior executive, or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to succeed in a demanding, fast-paced environment, maintaining a strong sense of urgency
- Effective organizational skills with focus on confidentiality, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to anticipate and proactively resolve potential issues; demonstrating sound judgement / decision-making
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, resourcefulness and maintains composure in high pressure situations
- Experience working for a global company; coordinating between various time zones
- Able to provide support to a widely dispersed team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with Teams, Zoom and other collaborative meeting forums
- Experience with other electronic and web-based systems (such as SAP and Concur) to process invoices, travel arrangements, etc.
- Schedule flexibility to work outside of routine hours occasionally
- Availability for occasional travel to offsite meetings
What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 327846
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. More information on what’s included in these checks can be found in the Post Offer section of our FAQ page. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
- Salary Min :
- Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Inidual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We’re able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Administrative Coordinator, Non-GMO
Division:Food and Agriculture
Position Type:Full-Time Regular
Since 1984, SCS Global Services has been a pioneer and leader in the field of sustainability standards and third-party certification, working across the economy in the natural resources, built environment, food and agriculture, consumer products and climate sectors. Partnering with companies, government agencies, NGOs, and stakeholders, we are striving to advance sustainable development goals through independent assessment, the application of sound science, and innovative solutions. Through these services, we are enabling decision-makers and purchasers to make informed decisions, giving innovators a competitive edge, and helping to drive the development of leadership standards to create a framework for continuous improvement.
The Administrative Coordinator supports staff and clients through the Non-GMO Project verification process, and is responsible for the management and organization of client data and files. This role involves maintaining program files and client records, working with staff and contract auditors, managing auditor workloads, uploading client information into databases, and issuing certificates, work orders, and invoices. The Administrative Coordinator supports the Program Manager and Program Coordinator in the administration of certification activities and helps create process efficiencies.
Non-GMO Project verification
Gluten Free certification
USDA Organic certification
Plant Based certification
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The position has a primary focus on the Non-GMO Project Verification program with potential involvement in the Gluten Free and/or USDA Organic and/or Plant Based certification program(s). The Administrative Coordinator may support other programs and new program development as needed.
- Complete database uploads and manage package data for clients
- Create certificates and send to clients
- Support program coordinator in administrative tasks and reaching out to clients as necessary
- Manage client database and all records for Non-GMO Project verified clients, including but not limited to applications, product profiles, certificates, work orders, and invoices
- Ensure program compliance with SCS quality system
- Ongoing maintenance of all new, existing and archived program files in accordance with program requirements
- Support Program Manager to develop program guidance updates
- Development, translation, and editing of program materials, reports, and templates
- Additional tasks as requested by the Manager and Director
- Create and send invoices for initial clients, renewal clients, and scope changes
- Support program coordinator in creation of work orders for renewal clients
- Review all expense reports for Sustainability staff and Regional Auditors
- Sending work orders, invoices, certificates, and other items to clients
- Track and manage client deadlines for program correspondence and certification issues
- Ensure project milestones and deadlines are established and clearly understood by staff and contract auditors
- Develop templates for internal and external communications
- Provide audit and/or inspection assignments to staff and contract auditors
- Manage auditor/inspector schedules, workloads and travel budgets
- Carry out travel booking and logistical arrangements, as needed
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail required
- Excellent observation and data management skills required
- Ability to complete time-sensitive projects and to provide realistic deadlines
- Initiative and ability to work independently; responsive and adaptive to team environment
- Ability to switch tasks quickly and comfortably
- Strong communication abilities and demonstrated abilities in critical analysis preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
Education and Experience
- Minimum associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree and relevant experience preferred
- Experience in data management
- Experience with organization and customer service
- Experience with Salesforce desired
- Verbal and written proficiency in Spanish desired
This is an office based job. Sit 6+ hours per day. Keyboarding 6+ hours per day. Must be able to speak and listen to employees and vendors in person, on the phone or virtual platforms.
The above description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
*SCS, Working Remotely:
At this time, SCS Global Services is recruiting all open roles to be remote; allowing our employees the ability to work flexibly and allowing SCS as a company to ersify the experience and perspectives of our growing workforce.
As part of our remote work, we want to ensure that our employees have what they need to work from home. We provide our new employees with a computer and can offer assistance in acquiring ergonomic necessities.
$20.00 to $24.00 Hourly
Title: Executive Assistant Project Manager
Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the Chief Marketing Officer and general project management and execution for the marketing team. In this role, you will perform advanced, ersified, and confidential duties that may be administrative in nature or project-based. Working closely with leadership, you will track key projects, manage the team meetings calendar, manage invoice processing and budget, prepare presentations, set up meetings, and liaise with external customers, clients, or vendors.
You will have broad and comprehensive experience, skills, and a thorough knowledge of organizational policies and practices. If you have a passion for improving organizational operations and coordinating others to inform key strategic decisions, we’d love to hear from you.
- Provides day-to-day administrative support (such as calendar maintenance, meeting scheduling, travel, etc.) to CMO members of the staff.
- Ensures the department is corresponding efficiently by managing the department’s Microsoft Teams channel, meeting hygiene, email follow-ups, meeting outcomes, and next steps.
- Tracks key cross-departmental projects and coordinates with staff to ensure completion of all action items for the CMO.
- Ensures projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Maintains master marketing plan, quarterly updates, and results tracking.
- Processes all marketing program spend invoices. Processes all expense reports and invoices for the department and tracks budgets.
- Coordinates requirements with executive staff at other locations.
- Coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements for company executives and other team members, as necessary.
- Supports offsite/onsite meetings and conferences sponsored by the executive and members of the marketing leadership team.
- Prepare internal presentations and coordinate across the team.
- Assists other Executive(s) and/or their Executive Assistant(s), when needed, in the planning of meetings, executive visits, and customer visits.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Executive presence
- Experience with multi-project tasking with demonstrated organizational skills.
- Experience managing meetings, documenting outcomes, and coordinating next steps.
- Experience submitting expense reports, managing expenses, working with vendors, and organizing team outings or meals.
- Experience working in a Software/SaaS or Operations environment, as an Executive Assistant, Business Analyst, or Project Coordinator
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, One Drive, PowerPoint)
- Worked in small, start-up environments as well as larger, more professional environments with the savvy to know how to best scale and build organizational capabilities, processes, and tools.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate team player who is dedicated to the growth and development of the company, product, team, and inidual.
The marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven, and creative team comprised of corporate communications, product marketing, client marketing, and consumer engagement marketing. Because Amwell is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while simultaneously educating and exciting people about telemedicine. We are the company’s and our client’s go-to marketing agency. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect, and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is a “virtual first” workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are!
The typical base salary range for this position is $63,840 – $95,760. The actual salary offer will ultimately depend on multiple factors including, but not limited to, knowledge, skills, relevant education, experience, complexity or specialization of talent, and other objective factors. In addition to base salary, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus based on a combination of company performance and employee performance. Long-term incentive and short-term variable compensation may be offered as part of the compensation package dependent on the role. Some roles may be commission based, in which case the total compensation will be based on a commission and the above range may not be an accurate representation of total compensation.
Further, the above range is subject to change based on market demands and operational needs and does not constitute a promise of a particular wage or a guarantee of employment. Your recruiter can share more during the hiring process about the specific salary range based on the above factors listed.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwell’s Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic’s second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance