One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Senior FrontEnd Engineer
REMOTE – DALLAS, TX
Rechat is an innovative enterprise real estate technology developed exclusively for real estate professionals. Our software platform provides an all-encompassing solution streamlining the entire buying and selling process by integrating everything into one system that engages agents, drives brand consistency, and elevates efficiency.
FLSA: Full Time | Contractor
Remote (Work may be performed anywhere)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer/Engineer to join our dynamic team of driven engineers in Frontend development projects. A successful candidate will have a strong software development background with a minimum of 5+ years of experience. This inidual should also be motivated and passionate about user experience and product quality.
If you are looking for a role that offers flexibility, an excellent culture, and a world-class team; look no further! We offer a competitive base salary + flexible schedule + a dynamic culture of growth!
Why You Should Join Rechat:
- Competitive compensation
- Remote work and Flexible Work/Life Balance
- Diverse and Inclusive Culture
- Collaborative environment
- Paid Time Off
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer/engineer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- You’ll be working on web features that will be used by some of the top real estate agents in the United States
- You’ll be using latest technologies to build innovative marketing solutions
- Experience using Material UI and ES6/7
- Favor open communication, constant feedback, and short decision paths
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex challenges
- Experience developing enterprise software
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Design mobile-based features
- Other duties as directed.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent; five to seven years of experience; or a combination of experience and education, required. Bachelors Degree preferred.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have extensive knowledge in CSS Frameworks and Preprocessors (e.g. Sass, SCSS)
- Integration of APIs and work with micro-services Experience using Material UI