One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Subscribe to our highly customizable newsletter to get remote jobs from top remote job boards delivered to your inbox.
Parallel We Work Remotely5 days ago
Apply Now5 days ago
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
This job is for FedML (https://www.fedml.ai/) posted via Parallel. This is a full-time role.
- Participate in the development of machine learning platform and open source communities
- Responsible for the foundational research and product development, and continuously improve the R&D efficiency
- Responsible for feature development, algorithm optimization of the platform, improving user experience and usability through cutting-edge or mature technologies
- Participate in or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies;
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency).
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience in computer science or related areas.
- 2 years of experience with data structures or algorithms in either an academic or industry setting.
- Good communication and writing skills in English environment.
- Information Systems Or Computer Science Master’s Degree OR equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in Product Management
- Prior experience building AI/machine learning products for both on premise and Public Cloud
- Top notch written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive customer escalations
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap
- Experience working and delivering product or services in an agile/lean environment
- Track record of successfully building alliances with teams in a matrix environment
- Experience building and delivering solution on AWS, Azure, GCP in a dynamic and automated environment