One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Care Coordinators are responsible for all aspects of patient intake into UCM Digital Health’s “Digital Front Door” and managing patient flow through our digital healthcare continuum. Care Coordinators are responsible for call management, care coordination, and care follow-up for all UCM patients.
CC I – intake coordinator
CC II – referral coordinator (includes labs/imaging)
CC III – train and oversee intake coordinators – specialize in specific groups and insurers.
CC IV – shift leader trains and oversees referral coordinators + all other previously mentioned tasks
Care Coordinators ensure a smooth and efficient experience while connecting patients with a clinical provider. The primary goal of a Care Coordinator is to do the right things, at the right times, with clarity and purpose, always keeping the patient’s best interests in mind. The Care Coordinator achieves this goal by leveraging all of UCM Digital Health’s technology and expertise.
Functional Responsibilities and Duties:
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- High-school diploma or equivalency required; Associate’s degree a plus.
- Two (2) years of call center customer service, or direct patient care required.
- Medical experience is a plus.
- One (1) year of working with blended technology platforms (i.e., software platforms, customer databases, dispatch CAD, call center, and telephony systems).
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
- Ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and diplomacy skills; the ability to interact effectively in person (remote) and in writing with people of various professional and cultural backgrounds; prior exposure to a erse, multicultural work environment.
- The ability to communicate fluently in English; bi-lingual or multi-lingual is a plus.
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Occasional (0-40%)/ Frequent (41-71%)/Constant (72%-100%)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Constant computer work which may require repetitive motion, prolonged periods of sitting and sustained visual and mental applications and demands.
- Occasional lifting, bending, pulling, collating, and filing, some of which could be heavy (>10lbs)
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understand the scope of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, or responsibilities associated with the position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
UCM Digital Health maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is out objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified iniduals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and termination.
Location: US Locations Only