One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
**Reference Number: MQA1021**
As part of the QA team, you will work in cross-functional, innovative, agile tech teams to ensure quality is consistent throughout the development process. You will be involved in front-end, back-end, and E2E testing, and you will be offered fantastic opportunities to learn and develop.
**The main responsibilities of the position include:**
· Understand and clarify business requirements, features, and technical implementation
· Enhance software delivery and quality throughout the entire software development cycle
· Ensure that software meets functional and non-functional requirements
· Stay up to date on the latest testing trends and technologies related to DB and API
· Report testing status to project teams and Head of the QA department
· Track issues and drive resolutions throughout the testing process
· Manage in-house testing documentation, write and continuously review test strategy
- BSc/MSc in Computer science
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing of software products
- Practical experience in GUI and API testing is a must
- Knowledge of SQL and database concepts
- Strong knowledge and experience in software testing concepts and methodologies
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Committed to excellence, continuous improvement, and to achieving the best results
- Methodical, analytical, and meticulous
- Very good written and verbal skills in English
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Experience in mobile testing (iOS/Android)
- Experience in any scripting language
- Experience in automated testing
- Familiarity with different API protocols and technologies
- Certified with a testing-related certification such as ISTQB
- Attractive remuneration package
- Food allowance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- Attractive relocation package and support for a smooth relocation for you and your family
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Cyprus, Greece or Remote
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!