One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
🔭 What we're looking for
Zoltar is building the de facto testing environment for web3 teams. Web3 applications are becoming more complex in nature, and existing testing solutions are insufficient.
We want to empower Web3 teams to integrate and test smart contracts in a seamless way by providing the toolkits necessary to test complex scenarios natively in the Zoltar environment. This gives teams the confidence they need to deploy smart contracts to production.
We’re looking for iniduals who have strong understanding of web2 systems, docker/kubernetes, development best practices, and architecture in order to define the tech stack for web3.
You’ll be working alongside the founding team of Zoltar and building a product from 0 to 1.
* Build architecture for complex blockchain solutions.* Build/mock cross-chain bridges.* Fork/maintain Ethereum clients based on product needs* Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, and customer discovery / research.* Resolve support requests on a day-to-day basis.* Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
* 4+ years of software engineering experience* 2+ years of Solidity development experience* 2+ years Go and/or Rust experience* 1+ years of experience working with a large L1 client project (e.g. go-ethereum, openethereum) or forks (Preferred)* Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud engineering (preferred)* Distributed systems knowledge* Excellent communication skills (English Reading/Writing skills are required)* Highly motivated iniduals who can excel in a remote working environment* Passionate with code quality, testing and improving engineering efficiency* Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget
📚 Tech Stack
The core technologies we use include:
* Golang for all our backend services and CLI* React / Next.js for the UI layer* Kubernetes for container orchestration* Amazon Web Services as cloud providers* PostgreSQL
➕ Nice to have
* Passion for blockchain technologies* Web3 experience* Founded a company or built side projects* Experience in startups
📆 Salary & Benefits
* Competitive cash compensation* Co-working space stipend* 14 days of paid time off per year in addition to public holidays* Annual company retreat