One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Subscribe to our highly customizable newsletter to get remote jobs from top remote job boards delivered to your inbox.
<>We are looking for a Collections Manager who loves working with people and is passionate about the value of ongoing process improvement. You are detail-oriented, organized, and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. ><>><>Reporting to the Senior Director of Accounting, the Collections Manager will work closely with our internal and external partners to support our collections efforts. As the Collections Manager at Olo, you will develop a strong working relationship with our customer support team and our customers to provide an excellent customer experience regarding collections.><>><>You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC.>< class="h3">What You'll Do>
- Monitor the AR aging and conduct outreach to outstanding accounts.
- Lead managing the day-to-day collections efforts.
- Foster professional relationships with customers to promote an increase in response and collection rates.
- Promptly handle all external and internal communication regarding collections.
- Identify issues that cause delays in payment and work with internal/external stakeholders to implement solutions.
- Help design, improve, and implement the collections process.
- Work with the Customer Success team to coordinate outreach efforts and develop strategies to maximize the effectiveness of collections activities.
- Work with other departments and outsourced vendors to drive collection efforts.
- Prepare weekly credit and collections analysis reports and provide regular updates to management.
- Prepare monthly AR reserve analysis.
- Support payment application and billing.
- Support management on ad-hoc analysis and projects as needed.
- 4 or more years of collections experience in a B2B setting.
- Strong experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Accounting experience in a Software as a Service environment.
- High level of familiarity with Intacct, Braintree, and Salesforce.