One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
We are looking for an experienced community manager to join our team and help us grow the Ambire Wallet community and ecosystem. This is a fully remote position but you will need to be available during some European working hours.
As a community manager at Ambire, you will be working closely with the marketing and communications team. Your job will include the following tasks:
- Grow and engage global online communities across different channels to drive positive sentiment towards Ambire
- Engage daily with our followers on Telegram, Discord, Twitter, Reddit, Publish0x and other channels
- Gather and analyze community feedback, relay it to our development team
- Craft intelligent and exciting content for the community
- Identify and recruit KOLs and influencers to act as brand ambassadors for Ambire
- Keep our communities up to date with Ambire Wallet developments, features and improvements
- Create strategies for interacting with various Web3 communities to grow our following
- Organize AMA sessions, Twitter Spaces and other relevant formats and identify publicity opportunities
- Organize and manage online and offline community meetups
- Explore forums, message boards and other platforms suitable for content distribution
- Keep up to date with industry trends and prepare reports on emerging trends and opportunities
- Represent Ambire at industry events around the world
- Set and track relevant community metrics
- 4+ years of experience building and growing online communities in crypto and blockchain
- Existing personal network in crypto/DeFi/blockchain
- Strong technical skills and understanding of blockchain technology
- Native English speaker
- Exquisite shitposter and meme aficionado
- Strong personal presence across various social media platforms (а huge bonus will be a developed influential voice on Twitter)
- Passion for Web3
- Ability to add value through effective project management, ruthless prioritization and efficient execution
- Event management experience
- Passion for customer service and strong conflict management skills
- In-depth understanding of the cryptocurrency wallet market
- Experience creating a successful narrative around a token or a project
What will make you stand out
- Tell us how you understand account abstraction (AA) and why should we care about it.
What’s in it for you
- Work on exciting products with a team of incredible professionals
- Competitive salary with achievement bonuses
- Flexible work schedule
- Additional paid leave
- Learning and development budget for you to utilize as you see fit
- Possibility to get paid in crypto
Who are we
We are Ambire - an innovative and fast-growing software company building our own products: a decentralized ad network, and a state-of-the-art account abstraction wallet that enables hassle-free access to DeFi without the steep learning curve of existing wallets.
We love clever tech, and the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA since day one. Our team is young, eager and curious. We have a passion for learning and creating products that can be enjoyed by people all over the world.