One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Administrative Asst II
locations Portland, OR
time type Full time
job requisition id REQ003362
At The Standard, you’ll join a team focused on putting our customers first.
Our continued success is driven by a high-performance culture. We’re looking for people who are collaborative, accountable, creative, agile and are driven by a passion for doing what’s right – across the company and in our local communities.
We offer a caring culture where you can make a real difference, every day.
Ready to reach your highest potential? Let’s work together.
Provide analytical and specialized administrative support to one or more managers.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide advanced-level administrative support including managing complex projects as directed by management.
- Conduct in-depth research for complex data analysis.
- Work autonomously using judgment and discretion within established procedures and practices.
- Manage projects by preparing and maintaining project plans, and budgets.
- Track progress and identify/resolve obstacles or elevate significant issues to resolve barriers.
- Provide subject matter guidance for Administrative Assistant I personnel within the ision.
- Work on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative.
- Analyze problems, determine approach, compile, and analyze data to prepare complex trends, status, or other reports, drawing data from a variety of sources within and outside the department.
- Assist in the formulation of department budget, tracking actual to planned expenses and reporting variances, coordinate budget results with management.
- Prepare and issue cost allocation and charge back information to Corporate Accounting.
- Coordinate activities, information and communication between departments and outside parties.
- Participate in special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Create, edit, and proofread letters, memos, reports, presentation materials, and prepare correspondence often with little direction or working from rough draft.
- Material is frequently confidential in nature.
- Gather and analyze incoming inquiries or information to identify and solve problems with little or no precedent.
- Make travel arrangements, prepare, and distribute agendas and meeting minutes, maintain appointment schedules, and plan and coordinate special events.
- Evaluate and communicate information in a clear manner, recognizing when high sensitivity and discretion is required.
- Education: Associate degree with additional college coursework or Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: minimum of 4 – 6 years demonstrated expertise providing advanced administrative support, including MS Office applications, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Regular attendance is essential for this role.
Note: The Standard is required to provide a reasonable estimate of the pay rate for this role when hiring a Colorado resident. The salary for employees working in Colorado in this role is listed below. The Standard’s package also includes incentive plan participation and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, and paid time off.
- Please note, eligibility to participate in an incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program and plan. Any award depends on various factors, including inidual and organizational performance.