One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
Job Description – QA Technical Analyst
We’re here to introduce the world to Bitcoin. Fold makes it easy to earn bitcoin, instead of airline miles and hotel points, on everyday purchases via our mobile app and the Fold Visa Debit Card. We’re growing like crazy with a loyal (and loud!) community which has generated a lot of buzz (Fortune, Bloomberg).
Fold’s QA Technical Analyst will work alongside our engineering team to instantiate an end-to-end testing model to ensure that final products meet company standards in the continued development of the Fold Card. This position requires a thoughtful and enthusiastic professional who is passionate about creating best-in-class product and bring the Fold’s vision for the card to life.
How You’ll Drive the Quality of the Fold Card
- Design and implement testing plans for products
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
- Other duties as assigned
Why We’ll Love You
- You have a demonstrated passion for customer service, and take pride in delivering exceptional customer support experiences via well tested products
- You like to have fun, and want to be part of a team that is building an innovative product
- You have experience working for an early-stage startup, and are able to balance the optimism and pragmatism that are required to work in that environment
- You’re intellectually curious, comfortable rolling up your sleeves to find solutions and learn new things, with a focus on supporting the growth of the company
Why You’ll Love Us
- We’re a highly collaborative, fully remote team
- Generous benefits, including health, vision and dental insurance
- Unlimited time off policy - we trust you to manage your own time
- Paid parental leave
- Company retreats and onsite meetings (at least, after COVID)
QA Technical Analyst Requirements:
- 2-6 years of QA and related experience
- 2+ years of experience working within a technical team and development/coding experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Diligent and meticulous
- High regard for safety standards and quality control
- US Residency (a current requirement of being a Fold Card holder)
- A background in start-ups or in fintech’s is helpful but not required for this position
- Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested in the position, but don’t meet all the requirements? We’d still love to meet you and invite you to apply. Fold is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against applicants for any reason.