One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Advisor, Legal and Compliance (US Remote)
Remote – United States
Remote – New York
Remote – California
Remote – New Jersey
Remote – Washington
job requisition id
As an Advisor, you will be part of a team that delivers Gartner’s research and unbiased insights to executives around the globe. Through constant learning, discovery, and collaboration you’ll not only help our clients execute on their most pressing priorities, but you will also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries.
We are seeking an Advisor who is passionate about working in an environment where intellectual curiosity, critical thinking and action-oriented solutions are at the core of what you do. For this role, you will be working with Legal & Compliance executives who are guiding their organizations through critical initiatives like:
- Changing expectations of corporate behavior
- A rise in risk and decision complexity
- The need for renewed staff engagement and a more sustainable legal department
While a background in Legal, Compliance or Privacy is beneficial, it is not a necessity. This role is open to anyone who has 4 to 5 years of experience and a proven track record in a client facing role.
You will partner with internal stakeholders who are pivotal to the success of our business. Advisors work closely with our research team as part of our Communities of Practice, bringing client perspectives to help guide the research agenda and client event calendar. You will also support service and revenue partners on client retention and business growth opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Engage senior-level executives by building credibility, effectively diagnosing the causes of clients’ business challenges, and recommending the best course of action based on Gartner’s research.
- Deliver Gartner’s insights through 1:1 interactions, interactive webinars, and small group forums
- Identify patterns in client needs to help shape the direction of ongoing research and product creation
- Work collaboratively in Communities of Practice to stay up to date with new trends – both external and in Gartner research – that drive excellence in client delivery
- Partner with sales and service partners to increase account growth, retention, and engagement
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4 to 5 years of experience in a client facing role
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Who you are
- Enjoy working with / speaking to clients as a core part of your day
- Problem-solver using business acumen to tailor insight/solutions to specific client needs
- Excellent collaborator with the ability to quickly build rapport and gain stakeholder trust
- Confident presenter with a high level of executive presence
- Ability to distill large volumes of data and insights into key findings and organize ideas in a logical pattern using clear communication to convey those findings
- Analytical thinker with the ability to process information quickly and make actionable recommendations
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
What we offer
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, private medical and dental insurance, parental leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces ersity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Global exposure across our client base and advisory team
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of iniduals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us strongeras iniduals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we’re recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We’ve been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. Certain locations in the United States require job postings to include a reasonable estimate of the base salary range and/or a general description of benefits and other compensation applicable to the role. For this role in those locations, the base salary range for new hires is:
California Annualized Base Pay Range: 84,000 USD – 96,600 USD
Colorado Annualized Base Pay Range: 76,000 USD – 87,400 USD
New Jersey Annualized Base Pay Range: 88,000 USD – 101,200 USD
New York Annualized Base Pay Range: 88,000 USD – 101,200 USD
Washington Annualized Base Pay Range: 84,000 USD – 96,600 USD
Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and inidual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified inidual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:75168