One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Lead, Data Operations
Location: United States – Remote
About the Team
The Business Systems Transformation and Acceleration organization enables the productivity of our sales and go-to-market organizations through intelligent workflows, reliable data and scalable systems. We partner with groups across the company including Product, Finance, Engineering, Operations, and Analytics to build important systems and help the business to move faster. This team builds the engine and foundation for DoorDash to achieve the best selection for our platform and grow revenues across our services.
About the Role
We are looking for a Lead Data Operations Analyst who will be a key player in DoorDash’s Business Transformation and Acceleration (BTA) group. Your mission will be to transform and manage our data so that it is meaningful for our users, and is available for insights and important processes. You will work with our Business Systems team, Product Management, Sales/Support Strategy & Operations teams to design the projects you work on, serving as the business process and systems expert on Master Data management, Data operations and Data governance (hygiene, quality, and enrichment).
You will report into our Head of Data Operations and Governance on our Business Transformation and Acceleration team in our Strategy and Operations organization. This role will be 100% remote with the expectation to travel to a hub once quarterly for in-person events.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will
- Join a rapidly evolving team dedicated to process improvement at every step of the process
- Ensure tools like Salesforce work for our local and enterprise segments across products, and personas
- Improve the 360-degree view of our Merchants and businesses to bring insights to other teams from Marketing to Support.
- Work with DoorDash’s Internal groups to implement data governance and operations frameworks
- Review the business processes and work flows needed for strengthening data management and help identify, clean, and assure required data.
We’re excited about you because
- You get excited about data stewardship, cleanliness, and unblocking teams through stellar data support
- You like to measure progress in every detail, and enjoy applying data profiling and analysis to tell a story.
- You know how to balance immediate results while driving towards a strategic long-term roadmap.
- You have a delivery-focused approach that blends a variety of tools to solve important business problems
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Data Analysis, Data Governance, and Data Operations
- Proficient in business process analysis and agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Salesforce operations and common data model
- Experience with SQL and Data profiling
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate erse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on protected categories, we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a erse workforce people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, the base salary range in Colorado for this position is $105,570 – $142,830, plus opportunities for equity and commission. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.