One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
As PRWeek’s North American Agency of the Year and Best Place to Work seven years running, Praytell is built on the spirit of partnership – with our clients, our weird and wonderful employees, and our communities. Every day, we work together on a erse spectrum of clients focused on all things digital from beautiful visuals and creative big ideas to media relations and analytics. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join a growing team who are passionate about an inclusive workplace, work for leaders who care and make your mark in an industry long overdue for a shakeup, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Video Editor, you will be:
- Using Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and other editing software to support the creative needs, final edits, and post production of all video projects.
- Contributing to the creative development of video projects from the perspective of editing logistics.
- Assisting with video-capture for social media content (DSLR and iPhone video shoots) in our Brooklyn studio.
- Helping create storyboards and working closely with the Creative Director (or video director) in all pre-production planning.
- Managing the appropriate storage and organization of all footage and files from video shoots and previous edits.
- Applying basic motion graphics to videos (either applying graphics supplied by animators and/or using After Effects or other graphics plug-ins).
- Contributing ideas in creative video brainstorms.
What You Have:
- You have about 3-5 years of experience in video editing in a film, media, or agency environment.
- You have intermediate-to-senior level proficiency with editing software (you have a deep knowledge of Adobe Premiere and can teach yourself how to use new software as needed).
- You know what it takes to capture people’s attention with video and can persuasively make the case for different editing approaches for different projects.
- You’ve created videos across a variety of styles and formats (either for clients or yourself) and have some familiarity with developing video concepts.
- You have a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Social Media Creator Mindset: This role will work across erse video projects from TikToks to mini-documentaries to digital ads. You should love storytelling and crafting content that will engage, entertain and enthrall an audience. You are comfortable wearing multiple hats in the production and post-production process.
- Ambitious and a self starter
- Flexible and adaptable
- Meticulous, focused and well organized
- A creative problem solver
- Inquisitive and hungry to learn
- Collaborative and a team player
- Honest and approach all work ethically
- Committed to advancing ersity, equity, inclusion and belonging in the workplace
- You always strive to do the right thing – with our colleagues, clients and partners
- Salary Range: $65,000 – $80,000
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (with a No Employee Contribution option)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Traditional and Roth 401K with Employer Contribution
- Four Day Work Week
- Flexible Time Off (FTO), Company Paid Holidays and Mental Health Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Leave
- Fertility Support Programs
- And More!
Who We Are:
Praytell is a modern creative communications agency, powered by best in class culture. We believe the best way for brands to connect with consumers and media alike is a creative exchange of information and ideas. This approach brings more voices to the table, ensures audiences want to hear what you have to say, and demands attention from earned channels. It’s the blueprint for creative agencies of the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all people at our company and do not discriminate. Period. All qualified applicants will receive consideration in accordance with federal law requirements, and because it’s the right thing to do. We comply with the applicable state and local law governing non-discrimination in employment in every single one of our locations and we prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on any protected class.